Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

thank goodness for the weekend! now i have some time to reply to comments and also post some stuffs. i feel like such a big hogger, keeping all these beautiful goodies to myself, and not sharing them with everyone. ;)
a little rambling... seriously, ancient Chinese dramas have better MAKE-OUTS than most Korean sageuks! :-L scratch that... MORE THAN MOST KDRAMAS! i highly doubt the time period was the problem. it's the PDs' thinking that Korean citizens are prudes and have never seen people in love kissing before. the ironic thing is Korean movies are much more risque than Chinese movies. i'm sorry if that sounded harsh and if it offended anyone. i guess i am still slightly upset that 'KangDan' didn't have more hugs and kisses. -_- *shakes fist*
@sophiechoice let me teach you the ways of fangirling, my pupil. with my teachings, you will become a master! *karate chops* HIYA! :))a gift for the tuition that you paid me. :-*
LJHJSY1.jpgLJHJSY2.jpg^ screen caps by me, taken from the SBS Drama Awards video that i posted on page 12. aren't they cute? Joon Hyuk broke into a big smile when he saw SY!

my master @micheru LOL..... do you watched chinese-ancient dramas too??? yeah they have a much more smoochs than all sageuk kdrama being gathered :P

btw who's that guy in those pics you posted above :-?

Jessi15 said: Still no official happy birthday tweet from her to JW .. aish... actually, I have not seen one from either PKW or HCA 'sighs'

@sophiechoice, it's Lee Joon Hyuk! don't you recognize him? hahaha!
for my fellow YEON BEARS! get it? ;) since we're talking about SY's past, how about two high school yearbook photos for nostalgia?
credit to naver image searches for SYhs-yearbook1.jpghs-yearbook3.jpg
now onto her old ad prints for an uniform company with a fellow actor that also has a last name 'Lee.' i will leave you to wonder who it is. :D

Guest sunshine4ever

sophiechoice said: my master @micheru LOL..... do you watched chinese-ancient dramas too??? yeah they have a much more smoochs than all sageuk kdrama being gathered :P

Jessi15 said: Still no official happy birthday tweet from her to JW .. aish... actually, I have not seen one from either PKW or HCA 'sighs'

sunshine4ever said: sophiechoice said: my master @micheru LOL..... do you watched chinese-ancient dramas too??? yeah they have a much more smoochs than all sageuk kdrama being gathered :P

here you are @Pavlichenko! i was starting to wonder where you were. did you have a busy work schedule so you couldn't visit soompi until now?
i tried to find childhood photos of SY and her brother, but to no avail. i even tried to find out who he was on twitter. i went through all the 'Kim' on her following tag. i will keep looking for those pictures on naver, then i will try daum and nate. do you remember which search engine you saw those pictures on? daum, nate, or naver? or was it dc? but wait... does SY have a dc? :-/
i agree with you. i think both JW and SY are private people, so they probably communicate via phone. they should have each others' numbers since JW said they kept in contact outside "BM" filming.
for those who want to know who that 'Lee' actor is, will have to wait a little longer... while i upload those pictures up. :D

here they are... finally! a little of SY's past modeling pictures for my fellow Yeon Bears. i am going to assume these are for IvyClub, unless someone tells me otherwise. okay... drum roll, please! :D
IVYclub uniform ads with Lee Hyun Woo and Jung Hae In... credit to daum image searches for SYuniformad1.jpguniformad2.jpguniformad3.jpg
more IVYclub uniform ads with Lee Hyun Woo and unknown model... credit to SY's cyworld, via her baidu photo albumuniform-ad4.jpguniform-ad5.jpg

sorry for the back-to-back posts, dearies. here are more IvyClub uniform ads! :)
originally from SY's cyworld, via her baidu's photo album
a real IVYclub ad... this one i am certain is for IVYclubivyclub_ad.jpg
behind-the-scenes at the uniform ads' photo shootuniform-ad-bts1.pnguniform-ad-bts2.jpguniform-ad-bts3.jpg

Oh Lee Hyun Woo!!! Another fantastic young actor from 93'ers line beside Yoo Seung Ho. I kinda thought about him when you mention about Lee surname, @Micheru. I like him, he exudes a cuter and more youngish image than YSH, who's giving a more mature vibe, probably b'coz of their roles. They both already in the business for long time, but so far YSH is luckier b'coz like SY, he has venture into adult and lead roles since quite some time, while LHW is still kinda stuck on teenage ver. of main character roles, though he got 2nd lead in God of Study and now To the Beautiful You. Hoping SY and LHW can be co-star in the future. A young trendy school drama perhaps? They still have few years ahead to wear uniform, play student's role. For LHW, he already has plenty of share for that kind of drama, but our SY still hasn't. Though sadly Korea doesn't make that kind of youngster-themed dramas often, b'coz the ratings were really on and off.

And @Micheru, I'm sorry, I was trying hard to remember where I saw those blogs with SY and older bro's pics, but it's no use. I'll keep try to refresh my memories, also try to look at SY's older tweets to find his account name.

Meanwhile, this is Jewelry's live stage video, the one where SY's became their back dancer when she was a trainee in their company, Star Empire:

@micheru and @pavlichenko - you gals awesome, my master of STAN :D
me too, first i was thinking abt LHW, one of the currently famous three from 93'ers beside SY and YSH .. but i was never read abt them in anything, so i thrown away those thought kekekekek

what is ivyclub anyway?? and wow they looked so cuteeeee together in their uniform, and now i have to add LHW into Yeon Bears harems and ship him with her.. OMG why do i keep to ship her with every man/boy she work with LOL

our girl sure has a long CV 'rite, and  now if only we can find pictures of her and Donghae suju, that would completing the lists :D

I just wanted to say hi to everyone in this thread  :D   Also, thank you guys for your awesome posts.

This is a soompi article which was released this morning. It's about Jin Seyeon's trainee days in Star Empire Entertainment, where she was one of Jewelry's backup dancers (as mentioned previously by @Pavlichenko). She looks beautiful in the first photo.

Credit: Soompi News
class="content-title"Netizens Dig Up Actress Jin Se Yeon’s Past Netizens Dig Up Actress Jin Se Yeon’s Past

You know you’re famous when people start digging up your past.. or at least it’s a good sign that you’re getting popular. Well, some netizen decides to borrow Sherlock Holmes’ hat and start a little detective journey. Turns out that Jin Se Yeon is an ex-trainee from Star Empire Entertainment, the home of artists like Jewelry, ZE:A and V.O.S.

The two pictures show her as Jewelry’s back up dancer. She’s looking cute wearing a school outfit with a red headband and two pony tails.

Other netizens who saw the picture commented, “This is proof she’s always been pretty,” “This must’ve been during her high school days. She’s so innocent looking, “She’s been exuding a celebrity vibe since those days,” receiving much praises for her looks.

In other news, she’s currently filming for the SBS’s weekend drama “Five Fingers.”

120928-jin-se-yeon-inside.jpg

-edited-

Link to news:

http://www.soompi.com/2012/09/29/netizens-dig-up-actress-jin-se-yeons-past/

@Pavlichenko and @sophiechoiceis it considered weird if all i did was stare at SY throughout JewelryS' performance? o_O i was like 'oh! where is she now? there she is!'SY really looks good with just about anyone. i even commented one time that she looked good next to Horsital, too. :)) having Lee Hyun Woo and SY together in lead roles would be awesome, if he ever gets promoted to leading man status. my fingers are crossed for him! it is such a shame that his talent is kind of being wasted in secondary roles. his acting is quite good. before i forget, you girls should see this CF i found of SY and Hyun Woo. it is so cute! their interactions are so cute! it was for a red ginseng drink. there is this one scene where Hyun Woo came behind SY and touch her shoulders... she turned around and they start smiling at each others... then they leave together hand-in-hand among a crowd of high schoolers.IvyClub is a famous school uniform store in South Korea, sophiechoice.speaking about Super Junior, did you girls know that SY endorsed BB cream with Shinee? O_O i saw 2 CFs and i literally fainted from all the awesomeness! i will post all the CFs that i talked about soon. for now, please accept this collage video of SY's scenes with Lee Dong Hae in "IODG"! :x enjoy sophiechoice!
welcome to SY's thread, @snguyenova! i hope you will post a lot of wonderful insights about SY, like you do over at "BM". :)
credits to nurulshanehttp://youtu.be/CjHTDi7M_Jg

evening chingus :D (in my location is evening right now :D)

so i've been lurked here and there this noon to find anything nice abt FF and i found this awesome blog who have massive caps of the latest episodes and also interesting thought about it (and she had caps from Gaksital too, except for the finale episode) and this blog has a many follower too :)  the reason why i put the article here is because she say something nice abt our Yeon Bear (omg @micheru, i'm starting to get used to call JSY with Yeon Bear like you, its a really cute nickname)
here is what she say according Yeon Bear in term of her Dami Character in FF : (i really love what she says :x)

"I expected to be fascinated by the mother-son dynamic. What I did not expect was to fall deeply and madly in love with the romance. Jin Se Yeon has improved tremendously from Gaksital and her Dami is such a shining soul of light and hope in this. I have every hope that Ji Ho will emerge from the darkness because he has her. She and Joo Ji Hoon have gorgeous chemistry together - it is not passionate but it is romantic beyond words. I turn into a pile of pink goo any time they are within ten feet of each other. They are so sane together, so compatible, so right. I especially love how she can make him happy even on worst days, even when his world is crashing around him. Dami is smart, kind, compassionate, but also with unshaken self-respect and common sense. If anyone could have saved In Ha from his pathetic jealousy and darkness, it would have been her, but I love that she does not want to - she loves Ji Ho and makes it unmistakable to In Ha any time he steps out of line."

and here is the link dangermousie  , she's awesome :D

oh micheru, you really rocks girl =D>  i sooo wanna see those CF's with Hyun Woo and Shinee, please dont let me faint in curious here :D 

@sophiechoice honey, you are going to have to wait a bit longer. i promise to post the video links once i am not super busy.i thought we stans should have an official name. since JW likes to call our SY a bear, i thought 'why not use that as an affectionate nickname?' do you really like it? :Dspeaking about "FF", i still need to go over to the thread and post SY's pictures. i will do that later, too. i am such a procastinator. :Palso... i am really sorry for posting so much on this page. you gals must be sick of seeing my name. -_-

Guest sunshine4ever

@snguyenova, welcome to the thread and yay! Finally see you posted here. Thanks for the news. ;) We lacked so much news. I wonder if her interview was even translated at all. *sad* Really want to know if she has anything new with her life.

sophiechoice said: evening chingus :D (in my location is evening right now :D)

so i've been lurked here and there this noon to find anything nice abt FF and i found this awesome blog who have massive caps of the latest episodes and also interesting thought about it (and she had caps from Gaksital too, except for the finale episode) and this blog has a many follower too :)  the reason why i put the article here is because she say something nice abt our Yeon Bear (omg @micheru, i'm starting to get used to call JSY with Yeon Bear like you, its a really cute nickname)
here is what she say according Yeon Bear in term of her Dami Character in FF : (i really love what she says :x)

"I expected to be fascinated by the mother-son dynamic. What I did not expect was to fall deeply and madly in love with the romance. Jin Se Yeon has improved tremendously from Gaksital and her Dami is such a shining soul of light and hope in this. I have every hope that Ji Ho will emerge from the darkness because he has her. She and Joo Ji Hoon have gorgeous chemistry together - it is not passionate but it is romantic beyond words. I turn into a pile of pink goo any time they are within ten feet of each other. They are so sane together, so compatible, so right. I especially love how she can make him happy even on worst days, even when his world is crashing around him. Dami is smart, kind, compassionate, but also with unshaken self-respect and common sense. If anyone could have saved In Ha from his pathetic jealousy and darkness, it would have been her, but I love that she does not want to - she loves Ji Ho and makes it unmistakable to In Ha any time he steps out of line."

and here is the link dangermousie  , she's awesome :D

oh micheru, you really rocks girl =D>  i sooo wanna see those CF's with Hyun Woo and Shinee, please dont let me faint in curious here :D 

Guest sunshine4ever

class="content-title"Jin Se Yeon Radiates On Set Of “Five Fingers”
class="content-title"translation by: halves in unison    September 12, 2012

2dcd34p.jpg

Several pictures of actress Jin Se Yeon were revealed through her agency.

Jin Se Yeon and the rest of the cast participated in the outdoor filming of SBS weekend drama “Five Fingers.” The pictures were taken during her break. She looks bubbly wearing a half-buttoned checkered purple tone checkered shirt over a printed gray tee. The top is tucked into her dark skinny jeans showing off her slim figure.

She recently wrapped up filming for KBS drama “Bridal Mask” and has immediately started preparing for her role in “Five Fingers.” Her character in the drama is Hong Da Mi who is cheerful and optimistic pianist even when hardships come her way. Because of the tough times, she had to stop playing the piano, but her love for the it never ceased.

Netizens who viewed the pictures commented, “It’s great that Jin Se Yeon is taking on a role closer to her age,” “Will I see her if I walk around Songpa?” “She’s great as Hong Da Mi.”

Soompiers, who’s watching “Five Fingers” and what are you thoughts on the drama?

r0708z.jpg

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2012/09/12/jin-se-yeon-radiates-on-set-of-five-fingers/