❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Shelove said: I hope Kim Soo Hyun and Park Eun Bin can be good partner in Covertness :) and i also hope this movie will more booming than The Thieves. keke ^^
kim soo hyun's act was DAEBAK ! really ^^

i read taec's tweet and had conversation between IU and woo young too.
he writes that yesterday he met up with main cast of Dream High.
is it reunion for main cast DH ? i think Kim Soo Hyun came with them too. how do you think ?

Kim Soo Hyun is nominated for Daesang at the Korean Film Festival 2012

ce45c1a3cb44bd520134cb0983e3ebc9_4954553

Korean Drama Festival (Korea Drama Festival) 2012 will be held in Jinju on October 2.
 The nomination list and the  prize items were also announced.The festival brings together the famous films in this year's three major TV stations in Korea like "The Moon embracing The Sun", "My Husband Got A Family".
"My Husband Got A Family" has just ended and was nominated for Best Drama, in addition to this, Han Suk kyu's "Deep Rooted Tree" , Jang Dong gun's "A Gentleman's Dignity", film gather real force cast "The Chaser" and "The Moon Embracing The Sun" - the drama that brings together the famous child actors and the most famous star Kim Soo Hyun. 
 And of course items received the most attention this year is the Daesang, nominations include Kim Nam Joo - known as the national seal "My Husband Got A Family", famous Top Star of 2012 Kim Soo Hyun of "The Moon Embracing The Sun", actor Uhm Tae Woong in "The Equator Man", Nation's  lovely mother-in-law Yoon Yeo Jung in "My Husband Got A Family" and the return of Han Suk Kyu in "Deep Rooted Tree".
Besides Korea Drama Festival Awards this year there are 15 in 11 different categories, including the script, the director, the actors, a special prize by the jury voted the best film music, the favorite couples of men and women. The actors will have fierce competition with each other.

Kim Soo Hyun said, "Actually, I was not eager to work"

095f284fae603709bf1cb10b8d39a079_4932478

Actor Kim Soo Hyun has met with fans at Hongdae  at the night of September 20.
 Kim Soo Hyun appeared in club M20 Hongdae in operation "Cass club party" as the advertisements for beer Cass took place at 11pm at September 20. 
On this day, Kim Soo Hyun dressed a very stylish coordinating tie with blue shirt, suit coordination requirements of Cass, "green or red." 
When comedian MC Heo Gyeong Hwan asked "this ad is very funny, in real life is also a woraholic?" Kim Soo Hyun, ashamed, answered that "In reality is not so!" Then he continued "It's just acting!" and denied with a  smile the image of"workaholic" in CF.
During the event, three sets of clothes in the CF Kim Soo Hyun was auction ed and all proceeds will be donated to charity.

lhynne said:

Kim Soo Hyun is nominated for Daesang at the Korean Film Festival 2012

Korean Drama Festival (Korea Drama Festival) 2012 will be held in Jinju on October 2.
 The nomination list and the  prize items were also announced.The festival brings together the famous films in this year's three major TV stations in Korea like "The Moon embracing The Sun", "My Husband Got A Family".
"My Husband Got A Family" has just ended and was nominated for Best Drama, in addition to this, Han Suk kyu's "Deep Rooted Tree" , Jang Dong gun's "A Gentleman's Dignity", film gather real force cast "The Chaser" and "The Moon Embracing The Sun" - the drama that brings together the famous child actors and the most famous star Kim Soo Hyun. 
 And of course items received the most attention this year is the Daesang, nominations include Kim Nam Joo - known as the national seal "My Husband Got A Family", famous Top Star of 2012 Kim Soo Hyun of "The Moon Embracing The Sun", actor Uhm Tae Woong in "The Equator Man", Nation's  lovely mother-in-law Yoon Yeo Jung in "My Husband Got A Family" and the return of Han Suk Kyu in "Deep Rooted Tree".
Besides Korea Drama Festival Awards this year there are 15 in 11 different categories, including the script, the director, the actors, a special prize by the jury voted the best film music, the favorite couples of men and women. The actors will have fierce competition with each other.

@Ihynne he doesn't mention soohyun, but he writes ""Yesterday, I met up with the main characters of Dream High after a long time. Each and every one of them are my friends and colleagues that made one drama. Please refrain from cursing at them and ripping them apart, I hope everyone has a great Chuseok. Thank you."
i think soo hyun came to meet them too because soo hyun says he hasn't plan for chuseok(?) day :)
i hope they met each other yesterday :D

@gukseon thank you :)

Guest Deelisa_ Hyunzy

hello all :)
my name Deelisa, I'am fans kim soo hyun from Indonesia
I've read in this thread and I think it would be nice to join here :)
I just joined here so please help all ;)