❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Fresh from allkpop
class="entry-title" style="font-size: 1.8em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Park Eun Bin to join Kim Soo Hyun in his new movie ‘Covertness’by jennywill - 6 mins ago86 Viewss

this Story

• Share on Tumblr

20120928_parkeunbin_kimsoohyun.jpeg

Actress Park Eun Bin will be joining Kim Soo Hyun on his new movie ’Covertness‘.

‘Covertness’ is a movie based on a popular webtoon of the same name. It is about a dispatched spy who goes through an identity crisis in an alternate dimension. Park Eun Bin will be playing the role of Yoon Yoo Ran, the love interest of Kim Soo Hyun’s character Won Ryu Hwan.

Park Eun Bin’s label Key East Entertainment commented, “Yoo Ran is the only consolation to Ryu Hwan, who lives in chaos in a fake reality. She leaves a lasting impression because she reminds him of his first love.

Park Eun Bin has shown her versatility as an actor has she has played all sorts of characters from a middle school student to a 28 year old. She said, “I will show a more mature charm through ‘Covertness’ to the audience.

‘Covertness’ will be directed by Jang Chul Soo, and the cast includes Kim Soo Hyun, Son Hyun Joo,Park Ki WoongLee Hyun Woo, and Park Eun Bin. The movie will be shot for about 4 months, and will be released next year.

Source: Newsen
    Tip: S.LeeI can't believe it will last until February... yikes more bad news

@swingbaby... Kim Soo hyun and Park Eun bin also had a CF together for Lotte 2% last year  and they have good chemistry together
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; visibility: visible; "Kim Soo Hyun Dons a Tiger Mask to Confess to Park Eun Binmy.yonghwa.baby March 2, 2011
Kim Soo Hyun Dons a Tiger Mask to Confess to Park Eun Bin

368149.jpg
Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that fans are upset that Dream High” is now officially over, but Kim Soo Hyun’s CF from last July has resurfaced and is garnering a lot of attention. 

The CF is from July 2010 for Lotte’s beverage “When lacking 2%.” Kim Soo Hyun can be seen racking his brain while trying out figure out how to confess his feelings for a girl, who happens to be the same girl who gave Taecyeon a peck on the cheek in the last episode of “Dream High”, Park Eun Bin. In an attempt to remain incognito, Kim Soo Hyun puts on a tiger mask when he expresses his feelings. 

Netizens have jokingly commented,“What about Hyemi,” “Song Sam Dong is so cool,” and“It’s so cute.”

The Cast for Covertness 

Cast

The Spy,’ ‘Covertness’ offer different takes on espionage

Sept 21,2012

Spy movies hold special appeal for Koreans, who still regularly hear news reports about secret agents from North Korea. More than 60 years after the peninsula was divided, however, some Korean espionage films are no longer featuring conventional spy heroes with suave personas. Rather, there are characters like the North Korean agent in “The Spy” who is more concerned with soaring food and housing prices than his next secret mission.

Director Woo Min-ho had an epiphany when the cost of skyrocketing rent hit him hard after he finished his debut feature, “Man of Vendetta”(2010).

“It occurred to me that secret agents also are not free from real-life issues,” Woo said during a press pre-screening event Tuesday for “The Spy,” which opened in theaters yesterday. 

The main leads don’t dress in tailored Italian suits or carry the latest high-tech weaponry. They lead mundane lives in the rat race of South Korea because the contentious relationship with North Korea just isn’t, well, as contentious as it was in the 1960s and ’70s. 

A North Korean secret agent known only as Kim (Kim Myung-min) is happily married and living with his loving wife and two adorable children. He appears to be a typical Korean family man who sacrifices everything for his kids. 

And Kim’s comrades look like anything but professional secret agents. Kang (Yeom Jeong-ah) has become a complete Korean ajumma, which not only means a middle-aged woman but also connotes a pushy old lady. Working as a real estate agent, Kang uses her harpy voice to browbeat sellers into lowering their asking price and becomes extremely sensitive if there is even a moment’s delay in receiving her 100,000 won ($89.13) commission.

A veteran spy called Adviser Yoon (Byeon Hee-bong) spends most of his time with the go players in Tapgol Park, central Seoul, while Agent Woo (Jung Gyu-woon) protests against a free trade agreement after moving back to the countryside to raise cows.

All the characters appear to be out of place in the espionage film genre, but that is precisely what Woo intended. 

“I want to deliver a message that the agents are all human beings. They are someone’s father and mother, and live with similar concerns that we have,” the director said.

The story of “The Spy” unfolds when Kim receives an assassination assignment after a 10-year hiatus. 

“The Spy” is not alone in taking a fresh approach. “Covertness,” by Jang Cheol-soo, goes one step further to feature a more eccentric spy hero. 

In an adaptation of the popular Webtoon series by writer Hun, Won Ryu-hwan (Kim Soo-hyun), an undercover North Korean spy, disguises himself as a rural idiot. He may be fluent in five languages with an uncanny ability to read people, but he is the laughingstock of the village. 

His bosses in North Korea dispatch him as part of a group of agents who pose as aspiring idol singers, and they embark on a somewhat absurd project to debut as an idol boy band “Flower Boy Idol Trio,” adding comedic chops to the film. 

The tone of these movies is in sharp contrast with previous spy movies, such as Kang Je-gyu’s “Shiri”(1999), Kim Hyun-jung’s “Double Agent”(2003), “Secret Reunion”(2010) by Jang Hun and, most recently, “Poongsan”(2011) directed by Juhn Jai-hong. Those films mostly explore tensions between South and North through the experiences of secret agents and their identity crises. 

The emerging trend of common-man secret agents, however, doesn’t necessarily mean that spy movies steer completely clear of dark and serious sentiment.

Director Ryu Seung-woo’s upcoming flick “Berlin” focuses on the usual secretive professionals who chase after each another. Being shot in Berlin and Latvia, the big-budget film traces the chase among three secret agents for South and North Korea. 

Ha Jung-woo takes the role of a Northern double agent based in Berlin. He is betrayed and cut loose in the midst of a financial espionage intrigue. He and his wife (Jeon Ji-hyun) try to flee the country for fear of being purged, while North and South Korean operatives Ryu Seung-beom and Han Suk-kyu go after him.

Featuring the Brandenburg Gate, American Embassy and Holocaust Memorial, the director said he seeks to portray “the solitude and complicated mixture of feelings” of secret agents in grim and somewhat exotic locations. 

“Berlin” is scheduled to hit theaters in the first half of next year along with another spy movie, “The Classmate” by Park Hong-soo.

By Park Eun-jee [ejpark@joongang.co.kr]

Kim Soo-hyun's Film Adaptation of "Covertness" Finalizes Cast to Begin Production

• 2012092815351327406_1.jpg
    Kim Soo-hyun posing on the set of director Choi Dong-hoon's heist movie "The Thieves," opened in local theaters on July 25, 2012. [showbox]

Production firm MCMC and director Jang Cheol-soo will soon begin cameras rolling on the film adaptation of cartoonist Hun's "Covertness."

The forthcoming movie starring actors Kim Soo-hyun and Park Ki-woong will begin its four-month-long filming on October 17, as it has finalized the cast members, the movie's co-producer KEYEAST said in a press release Friday.

To vividly picture the tragic division of the Korean peninsula, Kim will portray a North Korean spy here going through identity crisis after adjusting to the new environment and becoming part of the neighborhood.

Catering the movie to a wide range of tastes, MCMC and KEYEAST have chosen "The Chaser" actor Son Hyun-joo to take on the role of a North Korea army뭩 elite instructor who crosses the boarder to eliminate spies that refuse to follow the government order.

Judging by the crew casting not a few number of talented budding stars such as SBS "For You in Full Blossoms" actor Lee Hyun-woo and actor Kim Sung-kyun of "War on Crime: the Golden Age of Bad Guys" (2012), the staffs have gone through a careful decision to fill up the casting boat with actors suitable for each role.

Director Jang is best known for producing 2010 film "Bedevilled," which put his name on the global film stage after being invited to the 63th Cannes Film Festival in France in 2010.10asiae.co.kr

OMG!!!! So many updates on the new movie.  Wow!!!! Park Eun bin.  I love her so much.  She was such a sweet heart in the drama OPERATION LOVE with Yoo seung ho.  I thought she has been paired with Lee hyun woo coz they are off the same age for this movie.  
@lhynne good morning!!! thanks for the updates.  KSH paired up with PEB for the lotte ads???? Do you have any pics. ?? I dont remember seeing that one.  If you have one, can you please upload the video or pics of them.  thanks 

jasmine27 said: lhynne said: The Cast for Covertness 

Cast

anyeong :D
i am Kim soo hyun's fans from Indonesia
i read your post at soompi guys and i found some interest news in here. i want to join with you :)
sorry i can't speak english well . kekeke

I hope Kim Soo Hyun and Park Eun Bin can be good partner in Covertness :) and i also hope this movie will more booming than The Thieves. keke ^^
kim soo hyun's act was DAEBAK ! really ^^

i read taec's tweet and had conversation between IU and woo young too.
he writes that yesterday he met up with main cast of Dream High.
is it reunion for main cast DH ? i think Kim Soo Hyun came with them too. how do you think ?

@Shelove... Hello!!!! Welcome to the thread... Soo hyun fans are all welcome here 
@padhari... Hehe... she looks so much better in Love Operation right? I am hoping for a t least one long kiss with the leads haha... I'm getting way ahead of myself again..