Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

lyra_brillantez said: this calls for a party! his birthday is coming up and he pops the wine too early? =))
Actually it's the remake of the movie My Girlfriend is an Agent / 7 Grade Civil Servant starring Kang Ji Hwan and Kim Haneul. I watched this movie and it was  freaking hilarious. so imagine Joo Won in a romcom plus action packed at the same time! 
if this will be airing in January-February , it will compete with another spy drama, Iris 2. :D

sunshine4ever said: mrdimples said:

Actor Joo Won Confirms MBC Drama “Battle of the Secret Lovers”

Production Company “Apple Pictures” announces on the 28th that Joo Won will be taking on the lead role in the drama “Battle of the Secret Lovers”

In the show, both parties who are highly skilled agents, hide their true identities, in this mutual deception, a romantic love blossoms. The script is based on the movie “7th Grade Civil Agent” and the story is about the relationship between these 2 new generation National Intelligence agents and their conflicts and issues in their love lives, friendship, within the group and between themselves.

Joo Won acts as the main lead “XX”(cannot translate name), who was inspired to become a secret agent since young because of the movie “007”(James Bond?LOL!) He is a passionate character, he lives a comfortable life with his father who had overnight amassed a great fortune and became an instant millionaire.

“Battle of Secret Lovers”  will be aired in January 2013

Guest sunshine4ever

@mrdimples  did you receive my private message? Do you think you can create a thread with your translated news at the Korean drama forum? That way we have a thread to discuss and post pics of the news and other stuffs? Plus you can edit it :D when it's coming out.

coolreborn said: Ok guys, I am reading something at naver that says Joo Won confirmed that he will do the drama in MBC. Google translate is killing me! It will be shown on January 2013. I think its the one about the movie about spy girl and the the bf became spy too.

주원, MBC ‘비밀남녀전’ 확정 : Joo, MBC 'secret men and women I confirm (google translate)

The pic is the one I posted above.

OMG, he will be a spy police, whatever again.

23qyu80.gif

-edit-
Oh shiiiit, there is no MBC in our place only KBS world...

@mrdimples, oooo won looks so so so good in that pic of him behind the camera!!! 
"비밀남녀전" :  "비밀" is Secret, "남녀"  refers to Man, woman so in the context it probably refers to a pair of lovers and "전" is battle/war. 
Hmmm 20 episodes seems quite long so hopefully the script will have enough meat. 
Joo Won doing a James Bond!! Woots!!! Man, he must love being a police...uniform fetish? Kekek.
Now all that's left is for his co-star to be cast. 

Chinese translation from baidu by 由米35:
演员朱元确定出演MBC电视剧“秘密男女之战”(剧本 千成日)。

电视剧制作公司Apple Pictures方面于28日上午发表了“朱元担任'秘密男女之战'的主演”的决定。

“秘密男女之战”是在两个伪装自己身份的高手,互相欺瞒对方的男女之间展开的浪漫爱情故事。剧本是以“7级公务员”为制作动机,讲述了新世代国家情报院新进要员们之间的爱情与友情,组织与个人之间的纷争及话题等等。

朱元在剧中饰演的主人公“吉路(暂译)”,因儿提时的一部电影“007”,便一心想成为谍报要员,是一个充满热情的人物。他还和一夜之间成为富翁的暴发户父亲富裕地生活着。

“秘密男女之战”将于2012年1月开播。

Actor Joo Won confirmed for MBC drama "The Battle of the Secret Couple" (Script - Cheon Sung Il)
Drama production company Apple Pictures released the news on the morning of 28 September that Joo Won will be taking on the lead role for The Battle of the Secret Couple.
The Battle of the Secret Couple is a romantic comedy about two highly skilled secret agents who disguise themselves and lie to each other continuously. The script is based on the movie "Level 7 Civil Agent" which was about the romance and friendship between two intelligence officers whose jibs became a source of dispute for them. 
Joo Won will be playing the lead role of Gil Ro (??) who, because of a 007 movie he watched when he was young, set his heart on becoming a spy agent and is a person full of passion. He lives together with his nouveau riche father who became a millionaire overnight and enjoys a wealthy lifestyle. (Why does the part about becoming a millionaire overnight sound so fishy. Are they going to make the girl catch his father???)
The Battle of the Secret Couple will begin to air in January 2013. (YESSSSS!!!!!)
English translation by mojobobo/mrdimples @ Soompi 
-edit-
OOPSS sorry, didn't see that @mrdimples translated this earlier T_T please credit her too. 

@lyra_brillantez, if it's going to be 24, I hope it doesn't turn mopy in the middle of the drama. That would suck and given that it will be competing with Iris 2, this drama should focus more on the funny and lovelines instead of the intrigue. Only if they can craft something spectacular should they then try the intrigue... 

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys it's a lot of struggles...*sobs* but I'm taking post 1 because mrdimples decided to let me do it..[reasons between us lol]

So please come to the thread and if there are pictures and/or translations please post here:

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007172/upcoming-drama-2013-battle-of-the-secret-lovers-temporary-tittle#latest

@lyra_brillantez, will you please kindly update it the directory? or if not, should I post this at the directory?

<33

@mojobobo, will you please kindly transfer your news. <3 Thanks! :)

Guest sunshine4ever

mojobobo said: @sunshine4ever, the one I translated was already done by @mrdimples. I didn't realise she had already translated it. This thread grows so fast it's hard to keep up hahaha. Do you still want me to post it there?