Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Thank you Kona for sending us what you can.  It was nice to see him healthy and promoting something he loves.  I googled Tongyeong triathlon and it seems to be the site for several international level triathlons.  I didn't realize this one was so huge!  Take care of yourself and rest.
Charmy, hope you had a good time too.

sig-Hadise, I'm sure soompiers can send personal birthday messages to SIK for his party in October.  Without Kona and HKMom as the couriers, perhaps another fan who will be attending will volunteer to take it.

Guest florimama

Hello my Dears Sik-ers,

I can not get over these events without saying a few words.

Kona dear, sorry I'm late with congratulations, we have a saying "good and late than never". So Happy New Year, as many joys and much, much, health.

Congratulations Romanian fans for their achievement, and Kona you because you made ​​it possible.

Mr. Hamer Happy birthday for the 80th anniversary of your day approaching. They say that hope dies last so hopefully we get to see him on horseback Song Il Kook in a new historical series..

Happiness to all fans of Song Il Kook. I love you all.

Once in love, forever in love  
:-h

Dear all SIKers
Love to see this forum is so active recently. 
Dear Dana, your birthday video for SIK is so awesome. Love it to the max. I can't do anything like that. You are so skillful. Thank you so much for making such a great video and sharing it with us.
Dear Gabi, the present from Romanian fans are so nice. I'm glad that they reached SIK. He must feel great inside.
Dear Kona, please have a good rest. I don't know how to thank you more for sharing your experience with us. I would love to be with you. 
Dear Mr Hummer, I did not realize that you will be 80th. Please stay healthy and we will see his next sageuk project together. I've only watched Jumong for the 2nd time.  The drama itself is great. I can watch it over and over again like you have done. 
Dear cristurbat, glad to see you here as well. Thank you for all your clips and visiting BSB forum.
Sorry for not mention all of you. Thank you for making this forum friendly and active as always. I love you all.

My little clip of SIK and QOM cast getting ready for the swimming route.

Ardent, it's my pictures that are not good.
SIK looked really great in person: handsome, fit, and stylist. 
His skin was flawless without make-up.
This is SIK entering the banquet room to meet with us. 
Picture posted by gantan@GeNtLe.

8022422327_5410a15b1d_o.jpg

There seems to be a problem with Soompi lately.  It's slow, so just hit Post once to prevent duplicates.

Guest danasibro

Thank you Kona for your pictures and for the great job you did for romanian fans.
Thank you Cristi, Sik-Hadise Gabi and Alex for taking time to see my video...my be some time Kona, Charmy, Celia, Ardent,metalinger,Flori  ...will take time to see it  bechause the reasom was also to thank the SIKers from soompi for their love...I must be seen in medium format bechause it was to long, now I uploadet an Avi format and I think it is better.
So great to see CRISTI on forum , he is a great fan of korean actors and I love his videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZptDrGy3tHs

safe_image.php?d=AQDEqodAb3SFUuhY&url=htSONG IL KOOK a gift on his birthday 2012, Happy Birthay SIKhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZptDrGy3tHs

This actor won our hearts for a while
With his misterious,unbeatable smile!
The ideal lover of teenager dreams
Is our king, is our prince as it seems!

Seeing his face of an extraordinary beauty
Makes you feel like supporting him is a duty
Seeing his drama, meeting him it becams clear
All day, every night are wishing him to be near!

• There are no words to express what I feel for you.
• There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I hear your voice. The sound of your voice soothes something deep inside mewhile at the same time,
it stirs a romantic passion that can make me forget everything else.
• There are no roses as lovely as your smile. Your smile makes my heart pound wildly
and my knees weak.
• There are no days brighter than the days I spend with your mouvies.
• Nothing moves me like your your voice, your apearance, your elegance, your energy...you do.
• It's  magical  how  you  SONG IL GOOK  , could  win me  closer  to  the  spirit  of  Korean  people!
• I am obsessed by your personality cute and talented Korean actor. If I could fly to my fondest dream,I'd find you.

Tongyeong Report, Part 2.

Haneol and GeNtLe arranged a banquet hall for us to rest and wait for SIK. 
The building is facing beautiful Tongyeong pier.

8022292442_6709a30c9c_o.jpg

8028632675_111623254d_o.jpg

8022292328_2739ef0a8d_o.jpg

8022292226_d253d82c2c_o.jpg

8022290157_e24cf7315f_o.jpg

Poster of Tongyeong Triathlon event, from Sep 20 - 23.
Sep 22 was the International World Cup with many foreign participants.

8022290043_772aaacc7e_o.jpg

Banner outside the banquet hall.

8022289905_e7d6ea31bb_o.jpg

Around 11:00 AM, some of us walked to the banquet hall to rest, others hung out at the triathlon location.

8022291704_b74deab48d_o.jpg

8022289565_313a6c75bc_o.jpg

8022289433_b3e66a9c64_o.jpg

A banquet buffet lunch was served promptly at Noon.
This was beyond our expectations.

8022289331_98fd6eb045_o.jpg

8022291172_4ed439abf0_o.jpg

8022289085_6909a5a78e_o.jpg

So much delicious food...

8022290882_7a1628c418_o.jpg

8022290746_0726a42a72_o.jpg

8022290614_45b22193c3_o.jpg

8022288515_04d8306847_o.jpg

Haneol staff sat together at a separate table and went for the food last.
Beside sister Song Song-Yi and manager Mr. Park, I saw the photographer who has been with the staff at the last several events, the translator (tall lady in white shirt and gray scarf), and a young man in gray hooded sweater and black cap.

8022290330_8da77c98bc_o.jpg

After finishing lunch, we sat and chit chat.

8022429416_9ce0a08766_o.jpg

8022428206_25546a15a1_o.jpg

To kill time, "Haruka-san" brought SIK-origamis and taught us to fold.

8022425419_245177143f_o.jpg

Don't feel like doing origami?  You can feel free to nap...

8022425135_dc63c68d48_o.jpg

... or take souvenir pictures.

8022425077_3c6d3360f6_o.jpg

Another "Cream of the Crop":  A 23-year-old male fan.
He has been a fan of SIK since little by watching Haeshin in 2004.  However, this is the first time he attend the fanclub event and meet SIK in person.

8022427906_28957eb93d_o.jpg

So many SIK goodies brought and distributed by fans.

8022425679_54928cc10c_o.jpg 
8022425581_c75ec34f06_o.jpg

Birthday Card and Donation Receipt prepared by OPH, Li Ying, Laney, and HKMom.

The card has pictures of fans who contribute to Road for Hope / Child Fund donation.
Some want to opt out picture, so only name and country are displayed.

8022428738_f10f48f5c4_o.jpg

Tongyeong Report, Part 1.
Tongyeong Report, Part 3.
Tongyeong Report, Part 4.

Dear sig-Hadise and any other SIKers who wish to send Birthday greetings to our dear Il Kook-nim, you may contact me via private message.  I will be very happy to deliver your messages!  I will leave for the Birthday/Fan Meeting on Oct 10th so there's not much time left. 

DANA, beautiful poem you wrote for our man.  I have not written any for him for quite sometime now.  I'm glad there is you to replace me.  Still thinking on what to do for him on his birthday.  Nice videos, too.  Thank you. KONA, thanks for the Part 2 Tongyeong report.  Nice pictures you posted here.  BTW who was the lady beside you?  Just curious. CHIYOKO, thank you for being so kind, offering to help us send our messages to SIK.  Since most of our friends would not be attending anymore the Birthday Fan Meeting, it's a blessing we have you. 

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello Dear Fans Gentle Songilkook .

chiyoko said:

Dear sig-Hadise and any other SIKers who wish to send Birthday greetings to our dear Il Kook-nim, you may contact me via private message.  I will be very happy to deliver your messages!  I will leave for the Birthday/Fan Meeting on Oct 10th so there's not much time left. 

Hi, dear SIKers!
Dear Kona, thank you again for all your beautiful pictures, messages and "reports from the scene"!  :D  I'm sure there were many impatient fans and the time spent with our Man was too short; but anyway, I envy you and all our friends who were there. I just hope you're feeling serene and happy after this tiring trip and you're resting well !
Dear SIG Hadise, you are right, we all feel the necesity to express our sentiments directly to our Prince; I remember last year I was desperate to find a way and I felt lucky hearing that Celia will go to Seoul. The distance is big and without our friends' kindness and loving hearts, I don't know what'd have done. Maybe next year we'll do the same for them, why not? I'll surely do; or maybe we'll find an easier way? I don't know, let's think about it!
Dear Chiyoko, you're so kind offering your help, be blessed! 
Dear Dana, lovely poem and video, thank you!
Dear Alex, thank you! I really hope our Man liked the gift - all our fans from facebook are thrilled, you should see them! :D
In honor of SIK's birthday, we started a contest using pictures of couples in movies; some talented fans are creating artwork with Jang Soo & Eun Pah, Harry & Maria and so on, and we'll do a Calendar 2013 using the best pictures. I can't wait to see the final score!
Big waves for all SIKers!
Love you!

Song Il-Kook and Qualifications of Men - 23Sep2012

I managed to upload all 5 parts to Dailymotion.
There's always a way to work around YouTube ;)  .
Although there are no English subs, I enjoyed it throughout :) .

Next week's episode in Tongyeong will be awesome!

:);)

lol..Liking that idea..ardently!!   Fierceful Red..got a bit of bit to it..like Jumong fierce!   :D   v fightings!  

Hey KB..liking the new Icon, think I shallmake one for now it's Fall seasons!!  v  Nice photo gallery during the Jumong promotions..  he looks good in hats..   MOre yayys..and cheers for the donations and hard work!!   congrats!!  
 OH yeah on the cosmetics, that they used gold for jumong products or something??  :)  kind of cool....  
Nice caps on all the events and FM over the years...he's pretty darn special!!  :D  
OH wow..nice to take your time for your trip to Seoul!!!  Glad you made it..and NICE poto book!!  Do you have the cover for this?? :D  Happy bd to songie..
 Wooooww..look at him..he's looking young here..looking at your birthday card!  .I totally didn't make one for him!!  How bad I am.. mm.. :(   :)  AND even went to the QOM..show..wow..you on tv!!??  :D  Nice..VERY nice!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waaaa..you are already home!!  Very elegant bd event wow..like your in a palace.. lol..    glad you had a safe trip back!  I am saving all these photos into my songie files.. v.. HUGE thank you KB..for your hard work with photos and reports..and hope you had a wonderful time..too!!  

Hey Sig and charmy...hugs hugs..from me, being way behind with posts, again been busy busy!!   I need to add songie into my schedule.  lol. v  Oohhh..so cute idea..with letter photo arts!

Hey alex, celiap, gab..  yeah sure...would be some disagreements with what they display in movies/drama's..documentaries...etc!   IF they change some..wouldn't be better??  If it's too truthful..then well it's like bring back the old times..and hardships??   From chinese/japaneses/england/africa..etc..  well, least for me..it's just entertainments?   Sure the names and title be the same... :)  

Hey metal, yes..some of KB's posts were new to me too, so much we have missed..and thought we seen them all!!  :D  Thanks for posting..more taongyeong photos..by mewre!!  he's is such a pro at this..from acting/charities/events..he's a workaholic..lol  

Heey will..good to see you..he's getting all the attention he deserves..as well!  One of the best human being..v 

Hey xia..oh cool..thanks on the QOM..special info on the announcer, is he going to host it..or with Songie??  AND it will finally be in the U.S. on kbs world..in October..right KB??   :)  two more weeks..

Hi siknamja, welcome to songie form and to Soompi!!  THere are too many memories..inded!!   :)

Hey Hummer..hope your day is good..and so many things here!  Another year for BDs..with Songie..  just around the corner!!  
It's also nice we are not far apart with age.. lol..even though I am not bright!  ;p

Sometime during the triathlon, suddenly we saw SIK coming up from the water with shirt and blue jacket.
I quickly grabbed my camera...

Pictures from various sources, GeNtLe, personal blogs, Japan World Blog, MiuMiu Blog, etc.

8025869541_30023daaee_o.jpg

8025870070_e6d89da266_o.jpg

8025869974_158d2f37a9_o.jpg

Not only a coach for KBS's Qualifications of Men, he also played a role of Korea Triathlon commentator.

8028768185_af84782167_o.jpg

8028768217_92b866cae4_o.jpg

8028768313_8aec5f1f5f_o.jpg

8028763858_f7950e5e6b_o.jpg

8028768399_1fc312b4dc_o.jpg

8028768431_f63759f48b_o.jpg

8028768469_077b9a81b6_o.jpg

A very entertaining bike performance by "Jackie Spinning" group.
I wish I had recorded it.  You can see some of it from the video clip above.

8028707058_dc2f0e6606_o.jpg

One of the QoM members, accompanied by an athlete.

8028712009_3ee1d24332_o.jpg

Paparazzi... We spotted Mr. Park spent a good amount of time with a mysterious young lady.
Well, we all know he wants to get married as soon as possible  ;)) .

8028686256_1d0214baae_o.jpg

Tongyeong Report, Part 1.
Tongyeong Report, Part 4 and last.

Hi, dear SIKers!
Very funny show, QOM! Thank you, dear Kona, for sharing! I can't wait for next episode, in Tongyeong! (did our coach's students manage well the competition, or...? I saw SIK embracing one of them.) Elegant banquet room, I'm sure all fans were hungry after so long night and morning! Those stuff looks yummy!
In that picture is it you and Xiaomeihuili? You are two beautiful ladies!! :D 
Dear Charmy, how are you? Where are you?
Welcome in this thread, dear Cristurbat!
HWJ, Flori, Celia and all, see soon!
 Love you!