❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

jasmine27 said: padhari said: OMG, i dont think the photo is the recent one or at the least the magazine in his  hand is not the latest one coz on the cover is MOON GUEN YOUNG AND JANG GUEN SUK for M3(MARRY ME MARY) WTH!!!! It aired during the late 2010.  why is he not posting the recent pics of him like @jasmine told, the recent BTS pics of his various CF's.
BUT HE IS GORGEOUS IN THE PIC.  :x :x :x :x :x The shirt look the same as one for the Hot Chilli Paper(Japanese)

lhynne said: padhari said: OMG, i dont think the photo is the recent one or at the least the magazine in his  hand is not the latest one coz on the cover is MOON GUEN YOUNG AND JANG GUEN SUK for M3(MARRY ME MARY) WTH!!!! It aired during the late 2010.  why is he not posting the recent pics of him like @jasmine told, the recent BTS pics of his various CF's.
BUT HE IS GORGEOUS IN THE PIC.  :x :x :x :x :x The shirt look the same as one for the Hot Chilli Paper(Japanese)

Sorry for my rough translations
Kim Soo hyun's Hopi Pattern Tie

Kim Soo-hyun was digging this unique leopard pattern tie.
2012092315511637617_1_zpsc282ed5e.jpg
Recently, an article entitled "Kim Soo-hyun's handsome fashion and several photos showing him with the look in various online community bulletin
In the photo, Kim Soo hyun wearing a denim shirt and  Hopi patterned tie showing comfort and sophistication at the same time. He gave the look of a similar color theme, wearing black pants suit.

Arrival at the VIPS Launching ShowPresenting the "Oriental Marinade Steak"VIPS RestaurantVIPS RestaurantVIPS RestaurantSettingMenuOriental Marinade SteakOriental Marinade Steak Close-Up

What happens when an actor endorses a product in Korea? Well, what better way to find out than by watching in action the King of CFs, Actor Kim Soo Hyun. After his rise in fame from his roles in “Dream High” and “The Moon that Embraces the Sun”, Actor Kim Soo Hyun has been endorsing product after product non-stop, from coffee and jelly, to beer and sportswear. His latest endorsement: VIPS “Oriental Marinade Steak”. 

On September 11, 2012, VIPS launched nationwide their latest creation - the Oriental Marinade Steak - and held the first launch show in this industry alongside Actor Kim Soo Hyun. The event took place at the CGV theater inside the recently opened IFC Mall in Yeouido. Invited to the event were press, bloggers and several lucky fans who were given the chance to spend a pleasant hour with the actor. 

According to VIPS, the latest menu was inspired by the actor himself. Generally fond of bulgogi, Kim Soo Hyun mentioned that it would be nice if there was a bulgogi steak. Given the large customer base that VIPS services to, from teens to those in their 70s, they decided to develop this menu as a means to improve satisfaction among their customers. Priced at 38,800 KRW, the price also includes access to the all-you-can-eat salad bar.

For those who didn’t know, Actor Kim Soo Hyun is also honorary ambassador for the Korea Tourism Organization, and bulgogi actually happens to be one of the favorite Korean dishes among foreigners in Korea, so I was more than excited to give it a try. The first thing my friend and I did was call to make a reservation at the nearby VIPS. Surprise, surprise … it was Kim Soo Hyun on the phone! Now that was unexpected! Quite an interesting way to begin the VIPS experience. 

Once you arrive at the restaurant, one thing that stands out is Kim Soo Hyun. He is everywhere! From the entrance door to the menu. This is definitely a must-see for Kim Soo Hyun fans! And if you are also fond of bulgogi sauce, you will love the steak. It was delicious!

Thanks for the recommendation, Kim Soo Hyun. 

Cr:kim soo hyun tumblr

makes me want to go to Korea haha