❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

OMG, i dont think the photo is the recent one or at the least the magazine in his  hand is not the latest one coz on the cover is MOON GUEN YOUNG AND JANG GUEN SUK for M3(MARRY ME MARY) WTH!!!! It aired during the late 2010.  why is he not posting the recent pics of him like @jasmine told, the recent BTS pics of his various CF's.
BUT HE IS GORGEOUS IN THE PIC.  :x :x :x :x :x The shirt look the same as one for the Hot Chilli Paper(Japanese)

• his Story

• Share on Tumblr

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); letter-spacing: -1px; "Comedian Jung Joo Ri’s figure catches attention in ‘Cass’ CF with Kim Soo Hyunjungjoori.jpg

Comedian Jung Joo Ri‘s attractive figure in a recent commercial with actor Kim Soo Hyun has caught the attention of viewers.

The above captures were posted on an online community site with the caption: “Jung Joo Ri snapshots daebak! Her figure is on Kim Hye Soo‘s level?”

The photos show Jung Joo Ri wearing a flattering dress, while dancing alongside Kim Soo Hyun in a CF for Cass beer.

Netizens couldn’t hold back their surprise, commenting, “I didn’t know she was this attractive”, “She is really sexy”, and “A true shock”.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/comedian-jung-joo-ris-figure-catches-attention-in-cass-cf

padhari said: OMG, i dont think the photo is the recent one or at the least the magazine in his  hand is not the latest one coz on the cover is MOON GUEN YOUNG AND JANG GUEN SUK for M3(MARRY ME MARY) WTH!!!! It aired during the late 2010.  why is he not posting the recent pics of him like @jasmine told, the recent BTS pics of his various CF's.
BUT HE IS GORGEOUS IN THE PIC.  :x :x :x :x :x The shirt look the same as one for the Hot Chilli Paper(Japanese)