[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Part of Sora's interview from Naver:

"There were a lots of things that I wanted to show. I wanted to take Leeteuk Oppa to see movies, I wanted to try to write a screenplay/script with him. But the thing that I wanted to do the most is strolling hand in hand along Myeongdong (street name), shopping and doing other routines that you usually do when you're dating. It's regrettable/unfortunate that the strikes engaged most of the timing. We couldn't even go to honeymoon. Moreover, our airtime in 'We Got Married' became less and less. Yet, the affection/attachment (to Leeteuk Oppa) is still growing, so my tears fall during the parting days.

Thank you to Hiedi for Translating Sora interview today..

Indirectly Sora admitted that he likes leeteuk already and spending more time with him through WGM makes it comfortable for them to date without getting a scandal..Every ladies would really love to stroll along with her boyfriend especially on a busy area without getting bashed..enjoying the couple date as a normal people. If Sora is planning to write a script with LT what will be their story I guess her romance with him inspires her to write and at the same time she wanted to get an accurate point of view from his man LT oppa..She is constently calling him oppa in all her interviews compared before their strike.. While reading this I felt that Sora is the same with LT and with us also since she has also noticed their less time on WGM..

Something is really between those two and with her interview you can say that the woman is in love..as she pictures a lot of romantic things together with LT which somehow is not that much normal for a girl..just like writing scripts together it seems something unusual but totally romantic

BY the way can anyone post here the translation of Sora's interview in all the magazines so that we can able to spazz and observe her words as well.. I would love to see her interviews in this post, but unfortunately I can't translate even if I wanted to..This just make me so helpless sometimes.. :(

Guest xianlie90

@LucyJung Thanks for sharing the happy news! :)

Hello again my fellas Fighting Dimples.. :)

Sorry for not often posting here but I always reading every page every time I come back here & also to update 1st page ^^

As @LucyJung mentioned before,

YES! WE MADE IT FIGHTING DIMPLES! WE MADE IT!!

- TeukSora 1st Year Anniversary - Rice Wreath Project -

ACCOMPLISH!!

Rice donations (total 1.250kg of rice) from TeukSora fans all around the world (TeukSora Worldwide, Fighting Dimples & Dimple Couple Lovers) which has been collected since early September has been donated to HanBit blind & dumb kindergarten TODAY 19th September 2012 (around 10:00AM KST)

You may check from this following link:
DREAME SITE - TEUKSORA 1st YEAR ANNIVESARY

15724E3D5059648417B2A9
195F2F43505964CC148D22
1475DE3D5059648516AA30
135A8D3D5059648635EB66

And here are namelist of donators:
1452563D505964853CDE09
147AB73D505964860DF1E0

And Fighting Dimples logo!! ^^ (along with TeukSora Worldwide & Dimple Couple International)
176E883D505964861B71C8

LEFT BANNER: (trans credits to @Hanyi or hanyissi at twitter)
on the left~ 20110930 Lee Teuk (heart) Sora ;
on the right~ Cheering for TeukKang Couple One Year Anniversary!
172B573E5059648717B70B
1113843E505964873549C1

RIGHT BANNER: (trans credits to @Hanyi or hanyissi at twitter)
on the left~ Be cheerful & happy all the time!
on the right~ We love you sincerely / with our hearts
1622A43E5059648722D319
1330BF3E505964880FB249

Credits: dreame.co.kr

Here is the media clip of the rice donation

cr: dreamecokr

And not forget a big THANK YOU to TSL Korea who been a great help for this project, for helping to carry out the social donation ceremony.
FYI, TSL Korea members also donated some electrical equipments to HanBit. And they carried out volunteer activities there.

Credits: dreame.co.kr

And this project also has been reported in several media in Korea, you may check it from this following links:

1474573D505964861566C0

1) Dreame: http://www.dreame.co.kr/board_view.php?data=idx=298534

2) TV Daily: http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1348037363389319019

3) Newsen: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201209191553560510

4) Yahoo Korea: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?linkid=489&articleid=20120919152022986h9&newssetid=5

5) Naver: http://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?sm=top_hty&where=m&query= …이특-강소라%2C+%27보조개커플%27+1주년+기념하며+쌀화환+기부

(credits: helechuihehehe.wordpress.com)

Not only that FDs, but looks like Sora also already know about this project!

A3I9x-JCUAE6Glj.jpg:large

(cr: @mimyemi1212 at twitter)

As this fans updated a photo with Sora holding a banner of TeukSora 1 Year Anniversary (though -thx to hanyi- this pic is NOT for our rice project BUT for the TSL Korea's charity activity which was also held in HanBit)

I believe she already know about Rice Wreaths Project ^^ and think about her yesterday interview with newsen (that TeukSora often texting each other), I believe she must have told Leeteuk about this!! ^^

This is new update from @Hanyi (hanyissi at twitter)
"HanBit thanked Leeteuk, Kang Sora & their worldwide fans, and said they will consume the precious rice carefully."

I would like to send
my biggest thank you to @peishi0408 and HELE who come out with this idea & help organizing the proj, dreame.co.kr and TSL Korea for sending the rice to hanbit, and lastly, thank you so much to all of you who supported & participated Rice Wreath Project ! ^^

Don't forget we still have 1more project of TeukSora 1st year.
Twitter Trending Project!

Hashtag, Time & Avatar will be announce soon! ^^

Guest Cicci_92_1

Wow, this is really amazing...I'm so proud of being a DF :)

However I was thinking that if Sora and Leeteuk's tweets are somehow linked (the ones referring to the bashing comments), it's like she was trying to protect his man! And this is sooooooooo sweet :)

\m/

Guest blackbahhh

Latest tweet from SR (21 mins ago)
Kang So-ra @reveramess

오신분들 다 만나뵙지못해서 너무 아쉽습니다ㅜㅜ 다음을기약하며.. 주신 선물과 편지 잘 간직할게요!

Raw Transalation:

Kang So-ra @reveramess

And the pledge of our customers who visit the meet is a pity because I seen too ㅜ ㅜ .. Gift letter'm keeping well!

Did she have a fan meeting?

Guest waiyee29

I'm just curious... SR has shared her inner feelings to public @Interview... but LT did not say anything or doing anything... Is it fair to SR?  How mature/understading SR is, she also needs testament (from who u, u all know) that she's being loved "real" the same way she feel inside...

Guest malonowa

waiyee29 said:

I'm just curious... SR has shared her inner feelings to public @Interview... but LT did not say anything or doing anything... Is it fair to SR?  How mature/understading SR is, she also needs testament (from who u, u all know) that she's being loved "real" the same way she feel inside...

Guest waiyee29

malonowa said: waiyee29 said:

Guest mywebfoot

The separate reports you are getting in the forum today do not reflect the crazy day that was the 19th of September.  It was hard to concentrate on work today!

I am writing an account of the day as experienced via Twitter, just to record the madness that was today.

18th September: Sora's interview details begin to appear, indicating at the very least a fond and close relationship with Teuk
18th September evening: Previews for Ep 146 of Strong Heart are released, with story that Teuk tweets k-starlets at 3am in the morning.
18th September 11pm: Strong Heart airs, showing the 'messaging at 3am' story. 

19th September: 
FDs wake up and greet a happy day because everyone is looking forward to the Rice Wreath being delivered

Kpop gossip sites reveal the details of the messaging story, and the raw footage is released online. Teuk looks like an absolute player. 

At about 11.23am Teuk tweets his first tweet ( Trans cr:Teukables) "Celebrities earn their living by their image. (No matter) how the person's original personality (was), if the image-making is good(,) they can become a good person (,) a handsome person (or) a nice person to most of the people(.) But there is a limit to that law too(.) Time will tell the answer.

At 11:50am Teukables translates Park In Young's tweet to her brother :"Inyoung's tweet to teuk: @/special1004 you..are a handsome guy!!! noona acknowledges it!!!!^^♥"

At 12.51pm Teuk tweets the second tweet (Trans cr:Teukables) "Teuk's tweet: Follow me for a day(.) I will show you my daily life so if I need my phone(,) I will give it to you(.) What kind of contacts I get and what calls that will come.."

Teuk is clearly furious, and everyone is upset and trying to give Teuk support online.

At 2.51pm @Helechui sends the first report of the Rice Wreath being delivered.

For the next hour, report after report comes in of the Rice Wreath project and TSL Korea's charitable activities with Hanbit gets picked up in the Korean (online) media. Everyone is tweeting and retweeting the reports at Sora and Teuk, just to make sure they see it, because the timing of the reports are just PERFECT. Can I emphasize this part? The supporters of the couple were just having a really hard day, and the news of the rice wreath broke at just the right time. We are pretty sure Sora know about the project, at the very least the TSL Korea part of it, if not all. And as someone said earlier, if they are texting, it is likely that Teuk knows as well.

So that was the crazy day that was the day the Rice Wreaths were delivered.

waiyee29 said:

Guest pinnavinna

i wanna congratulate @xianlie90, @hanyi, @helechui, @peishi and other fighting dimple who's been worked really hard for the wreath project. Congratulation, all of your hardwork paid off. such a nice and sincere heart you all have. it's an honor for me,  to know you all in this forum :)   even the universe with you all. the timing is perfect..at the times when teuk feel so sad.. you all there to give endless support to teuk and sora.daebak! ;)

Guest Cicci_92_1

Leeteuk is furious, and with all rights! I mean, he actually didn't do anything and only becuase those two idols stated something to have a good story on Strong Heart, he's going through all these attacks.

They're trying to create a scandal without any bases, and this is also more annoying according to me!