[Drama 2012] Panda and Hedgehog 판다양과 고슴도치

Admin

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

class="ks_article_title"Yoon Seung Ah and Dong Hae To Have An Emotional 'Tearful Kiss' On Channel A's weekend drama 'Miss Panda and Hedgehog,' Dong Hae and Yoon Seung Ah are to have an emotional 'tearful kiss.'

On the episode that aired on September 15th, Go Seung Ji(Lee Dong Hae) wondered if he had the right to like Pan Da Yang (Yoon Seung Ah), on the 10th episode that is to air on the 16th, there was a preview that showed that they will have a kiss. It raised expectations of viewers and made them wondered if they will officially start their romance. 

At the end of episode 9, Da Yang surprisingly kissed Seung Ji and showed her feelings towards him. It is thought that they will start their romance, but it made viewers wonder what their 'tearful kiss,' was about. 

An official from the drama 'Miss Panda and Hedgehog,' "the tearful kiss scene between Seung Ji and Da Yang shows their slowly growing relationship, and it is a scene that shows their growth. Starting from this episode, you will see a change in them, you can anticipate."

Meanwhile, Go Seung Ji who had to endure because of Choi Jae Kyum(Hyun Suk)'s wicked plans was complimented greatly by a top Japanese actress. This brough the viewers a carthasis. The 10th episode of 'Miss Panda and Hedgehog' is to air on September 16th at 7:30 P.M. 

Source

20120917103246_4310.jpg

Credit : as labelled

I'm really dying to know SeungJi past. Grandpa knew, now PanDa also knows, but us viewers still left in the dark :-w
At least i guess from now on there's gonna be so much sweetness between SeungJi & PanDa .
Before just the cakes, now this, my poor blood sugar level.......

flowerbejo said: I'm really dying to know SeungJi past. Grandpa knew, now PanDa also knows, but us viewers still left in the dark :-w
At least i guess from now on there's gonna be so much sweetness between SeungJi & PanDa .
Before just the cakes, now this, my poor blood sugar.......

@Hanjae :I think grandpa told her the crime that SeungJi committed. She told Won il at the park that anyone under the same circumstance as SeungJi at the time would have done the same thing, and if she were him, she would have done even more. She cried after meeting grandpa probably cause she feels sorry/pity for SeungJi.

This drama is cute, but the story itself is not enough to keep me interested. Honestly I have thought of dropping it, but for some reason I keep coming back and its because of Dong Hae. I don't know what it is I mean his acting is not great and I've never been a big fan of SUJU, so why do I come back? The thing is that I can't figure out of he is handsome or not. Sometimes he looks really good looking and other times I find him ugly. Is weird I think the drama is cute, but its the fact that I can't figure out if I like him what keeps me coming back. Am I weird?

flowerbejo said: @Hanjae :I think grandpa told her the crime that SeungJi committed. She told Won il at the park that anyone under the same circumstance as SeungJi at the time would have done the same thing, and if she were him, she would have done even more. She cried after meeting grandpa probably cause she feels sorry/pity for SeungJi.

Wonderful writer, director and cast. In ep 10, they were able to get the emotions across without revealing Hedgehog's back story. It would have been so easy to tell how he was abandoned and suffered to live, to make us sad. But, they did it in an absolutely beautiful way.

AuntieMame!!! You're in pink  =((  Yeah I liked it that we didn't make his previous jail conviction like a main storyline in the episode. It was part of his past that affected how he viewed himself. I think the writer potrayed it well. How he learnt and moved on from that. A less imaginative writer who stayed with the hackneyed drama style would have given us tears, angst and all sorts of screaming. Instead we had a loving grandfather who told Panda the truth. A girl who had a big heart to accept him and we move on to the next phrase in their budding relationship. I think everyone who knew about his past in this episode behaved really maturely.
Okay. Back to lurking. :x

I particularly liked the scene where Grandpa stood outside Cafe Panda, secretly watching Panda and Seung Ji being affectionate and repeating, "Thank you, thank you so much!" at the sky because his beloved grandson has found someone who's willing to stand by him. That was so much more touching than if they had deliberately conjured angst by having Panda reject Seung Ji.

Archived