Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "BLACK GLASSES♥김현중♥KIM HYUN JOONG

Published on Sep 14, 2012 by TheRukubebe8877

Dedicate this video to everybody who love Kim Hyun Joong
Song: Black Glasses (Show! MusicCore EP54, 2006/12/16)
Artist: Eru (feat.Kim Hyun-joong,Bae Seul-ki)
Picture credit as tagged,thank!

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8333em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.1363em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; "Thank you - Kim Hyun Joong [HD 1080p]

Published on Sep 13, 2012 by jimdolphin1823

http://facebook.com/jim.dolphin.0606

id="watch-headline-title"This is a Hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong '! ^ ^ id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "이게 바로 한류스타 '김현중' 이다!!!^^
Published on Sep 15, 2012 by starlighthyunjoong

class="yiv1482964430post-title" style="margin: 0px; "
Kim Hyun Joong… [article] KING AND PRINCE
class="yiv1482964430post-title" style="margin: 0px; "
by LazerKim

1ghta-1lm-1.jpg

By: LazerKim             

These two Hallyu Stars you see at the photo above for me is the King and Prince in my heart as both inspired millions of people worldwide. It's been a while since the last time I wrote about Bae Yong Joon, and think I will take this chance to write about both Bae Yong Joon my King and Kim Hyun Joong my Prince, and how they connect with each other as they are destine to be a part of their success. Many of Hyun Joong new fans may not know who Bae Yong Joon is, and so from time to time I would like to write about him, as one of the closest person to Kim Hyun Joong as his boss and mentor. Many of Bae Yong Joong fans are also silent supporters of Kim Hyun Joong.

For a briefer, Bae Yong Joon is the pioneer Hallyu Star who brought Korean drama to the global market and the first phenomenal drama was Winter Sonata that he played the lead role. Bae Yong Joon gained huge attention from all over the world through this drama specially in Japan that it was even said the Japanese Government adopted Bae Yong Joon and he was given the title Yon Sama meaning the highest Japanese noble title by his Japanese fans. He is also the major stock holder of KeyEast as Hyun Joong's company agent. Yong Joon as an actor is a legend in the showbiz industry and have gained multiple acting awards the he is more than deserving to be an all time favorite actor to every Koreans and the Japanese community.

Bae Yong Joon celebrated his 40th birthday last Aug.29 and at his age he is indeed a certified bachelor who stays uncommitted until at this time!! He was my first favorite Korean actor, he was the one who introduced Korean dramas to me, then if not for him I should have not known the existence of Kim Hyun Joong. I'll probably not be here with you writing!! I have watched most of Yong Joon's dramas from 2004, but I never had the chance to search and follow him.

1ghta-1l6-1-1.jpg

Yong Joon is a very good actor having been active in his profession from the 90's till 2007 when unfortunately met an accident while filming The Legend as his last drama he had ever starred. I think it was the accident that lead him to another path in the industry, but quite surprisingly his fans whom he called his family, remained loyal to him all these years even he is no longer active in the lime light. After the accident, the next thing I read about him was that he's writing a book Beauty of Korea, that talks about the Korean tradition and culture, that has been a part of Korean tourism.

He studied photography and even the arts of pottery. It's so amazing to know a guy with his natural caliber being a legendary actor, muliti awarded and undoubtedly handsome would choose to be in the low profile from where he had been in the lime light, and yet has been receiving love from many people. He is highly respectable among the Korean artist ever existed, I would say. All these years he had kept his good reputation and remained unchanged. Bae Yong Joon is known for his modesty, humble, generous, charitable and ever polite to whoever he encounters with from the smallest citizen in the society to the elite.

Bae Yong Joon is known to be one of the richest man in Korea with the biggest heart to the less fortunate. He has been actively participating with the charity organizations back home and even in Japan as his second home country. He remains humble in spite of his every success in the global business arena. Like Kim Hyun Joong, his boss is also in the restaurant business, the only difference is the type of restaurant in which Yong Joon built fine dine cafes and had started venturing on global marketing. The Gorilla in the kitchen is all about healthy food, low salt, low fat, ect, has been branching out in Japan and the US.

Apart from KeyEast which is a part of the showbiz industry and his global expansion of restaurant business, I know nothing more, but maybe if I research further I guess I can discover more about Yong Joon's business endeavor!!

1ghta-1l8-1-1.jpg

I was reading some write ups that caught my attention pertaining Yon Sama's experience in the local showbiz community pertaining to media gossips about his personal relationship with other celeb, which turned out to be untrue. Since then Yong Joon shy away from media talks about his personal life particularly his personal relationship. Although Hyun Joong confirmed that his boss indeed stayed single and uncommitted to any relationship.

As Hyun Joong moved in to KeyEast in 2010, the media noticed the busy activities and effective promotion on Hyun Joong since he moved in and had proved a huge gain in his popularity boost. During the period Hyun Joong was promoting his debut album, he had a lot of chances to TV guesting on variety shows and talk shows. In all these TV appearance Hyun Joong was always asked about Bae Yong Joon being the closest man as a big brother and mentor. It seems to me that even the co-artists of Yong Joon missed him, and Hyun Joong turns out to be the access on how BYJ was doing!!

In one talk show where Hyun Joong guested the show host were able to talk to Yong Joong through phone patch, that other guests of the show were thrilled to hear from Yong Joon, he was asked about his personal opinion on Hyun Joong as an artist and Yong Joon said that he likes Hyun Joong not only he's a hard worker but also polite and modest that is why not only him but everyone else likes him. Of course Hyun Joong was flattered coming from his boss compliment and of course stating the truth as what is obvious to every one else.

1ghta-1l9-1-1.jpg

A mentor is someone whom Hyun Joong look up to, not necessarily be his role model although Bae Yong Joon has that great caliber to be a role model to anyone and Hyun Joong is likely to see him as such. Hyun Joong may be an independent minded person but he has high regard on his mentor. Yong Joon is such an influential person considering his experience being the legend in the industry and I would say, Hyun Joong indeed chose the best man to be his mentor.  While Hyun Joong is under contract with KeyEast, rest assure he shall be in good hands and be well guided.

In another talk show, Hyun Joong was asked if he would follow the footsteps of his boss. Then he said, "I can not stand being home too long making pots and studying tea just like hyung (elder brother) is doing, I have to go out at night time!!" A roar of laughter followed! Hyun Joong is still young, he likes an active life playing soccer if not working. I know very little about Bae Yong Joon, and so I can not say what his activities were when he was still at same age as Hyun Joong, but I'm gonna research for those details!!

Now I came to realize, I have been watching almost all the dramas of Yong Joon in fact I have a collection of his drama DVDs and his movies since 2004. And whenever I run out of dramas to watch, I go back to watching Winter Sonata or BOF, these two dramas are my favorites, but I barely know Bae Yong Joon. I have even seen him in person back in 2010, but I never search on him to find out who the guy is. Except now that he is a person nearest to Hyun Joong that I was able to read about him!! I was pleased when I knew Hyun Joong moved in to KeyEast since Yong Joon is the major stock holder of the company!

1ghta-1lf-1-2.jpg

Since updates about Hyun Joong is not busy, I re-watched Winter Sonata which must be the reason I was being reminded that it's been a while since the last article I wrote about Yong Joon. For the new fans who may not have seen this Winter Sonata yet, it's a must see drama, it's a beautiful story of endless first love, it describes the enduring pain and joy of unconditional love, so check it out I think it still at the internet and DVDs are still available worldwide. It's a drama one should not miss, since it's the first Korean drama ever to be released for global market, and had marked an excellent revenue results of all time in terms of Korean drama sold outside Korea.

Winter Sonata is a heavy drama from the start till the end, that will touch your heart and having seen it more than a dozen times, I still cry over some touching scenes! One time I came across some video clips of behind the scene of Winter Sonata and I find myself laughing while watching it!! It's Bae Yong Joon that I was laughing at because he was so cheerful, funny during the filming and playing jokes with the casts and staffs! He gets NG and every time he does he laugh at himself that made me laugh too!  Actually I can see Hyun Joong in him during that filming who is also playful!

But I was so impressed by the scenes Yong Joon needs to cry without being fake and its real tears falling from his eyes. He will let his audience feel his heart, his pain, his emotion and I think he did very well to capture his audience heart. He was honest for a man like himself, this the hardest thing to do and he takes time by simply listening to a music would make him cry. He was very effective in internalizing the character role he has to play in the drama. He did cried a lot of times in this drama. Actually Choi Ji Won the lead female is a very good actress too, but it was Bae Yong Joon who touch my heart in this drama.

1ghta-1li-1-11.jpg

Then after years had passed in 2010, an anime was made produced in Japan on the same drama Winter Sonata. There was a some sort of wedding ceremony shown as the ending part of the drama, which was not included in the original plot. It was like a reunion of the original cast except in absence on the second lead actor who passed away. To my surprise, Choi Ji Won had aged but Bae Yong Joon even looked younger seeing from the original Winter Sonata filmed in 2002, therefore it was after eight years that the cast came about the reunion.  Bae Yong Joon still looks young, fresh and blooming even after the 2007 accident he had during the filming of The Legend.

Bae Yong Joon is one of the sexiest Korean actor even in his age 40yrs old, the guy possess a strong sex appeal and that killer smile can make any woman just melt down to surrender!! He is very handsome undoubtedly with those firm well developed muscles reflects total manliness, his persuasive charming personality and his excellent talent as an actor, I can't help but regret that he had to shy away from the lime light due to an accident.

I think Yong Joon was not prepared to leave his acting career that he had no choice back in time he met his accident because he was passionate about his acting career. He was even rated as the highest paid Korean actor being a veteran and indeed a good actor. Now he shares what he got by producing new artists, built his company to train, groom and promote the artists for the new generation. And one of them is Kim Hyun Joong. He may not have acquired the first step training from KeyEast but Hyun Joong was well supported to equipped his needs to bring out the best in him as an artist, an innovator to the present generation.

1ghta-1la-1-1.jpg

I realize now that there are a lots more to talk about Bae Yong Joon that may be relevant to Kim Hyun Joong's career life, but I'll reserve it next time so that I can have time to dig in further to Yong Joon's history facts and surely we can learn something from the legend himself. I think this guy has an interesting story behind those years before he had reached his current status.

He is such an amazing man that made me have some conclusion as to why his fans had never left him and still love him up to this time. There are a lots to write about similarities and complexities between the mentor and protege that I can see from Bae Yong Joon as the mentor and Kim Hyun Joong as the protege.

I may not be the kind fan to Bae Yong Joon as much I am to Kim Hyun Joong, but I have a high regard and respect to Yong Joon as my first favorite Korean actor that I shall never forget. I have one wish, to see them together even in just one drama, to portray roles just like my article title King and Prince, I think is very suitable to both of them Bae Yong Joon and Kim Hyun Joong!! I cross my fingers to that!!

It's been two years since Kim Hyun Joong moved in to KeyEast and the partnership between the two had proven effective as chain of success had shown the value of hard work shared, the determination and dedication of Hyun Joong proves himself worthy of his fans love and support.

For me, these two men both with sincere heart, are capable of giving love to others and capable of receiving the same love yet remain humble as ever, shall always be the King and Prince in my heart....

LazerKim here writing

Photo source fr. Google. Photo credits: tomato99, elly,hyuniversal060,photos by capa Thanks!!

1ghta-1l4-1-1.jpg

id="watch-headline-title"[videos] Beijing Fan Meeting by khjcmf id="watch-headline-title"
id="watch-headline-title"[KHJCMF]20120610 Kim Hyun Joong 2012 Beijing FM 8# OST & OMT & LG encore by lxt

id="watch-headline-title"[KHJCMF]20120610 Kim Hyun Joong 2012 Beijing FM 8# Lucky Guy encore by 次元时代

id="watch-headline-title"[KHJCMF]20120610 Kim Hyun Joong 2012 Beijing FM 5# Game by lxt

id="watch-headline-title"[KHJCMF]20120610 Kim Hyun Joong 2012 Beijing FM H5 by lxt

id="watch-headline-title"[KHJCMF]20120610 Kim Hyun Joong 2012 Beijing FM 5# marry me by 次元时代

id="watch-headline-title"[KHJCMF]20120610 Kim Hyun Joong Beijing FM 4# Kiss&I'm your man&Smile&Because I'm Stupid by lxt  

id="watch-headline-title" style="line-height: normal; "[KHJCMF]20120610 Kim Hyun Joong 2012 Beijing FM 1# Let Me Go & Break Down by 次元时代

id="watch-headline-title" style="line-height: normal; "[KHJCMF]20120610 Kim Hyun Joong 2012 Beijing FM 7# OST&One More Time by 次元时代 

id="watch-headline-title"[KHJCMF]20120610 Kim Hyun Joong 2012 Beijing FM 2# Please & Thank You & Happiness by 次元时代

Kim Hyun Joong Does The Dishes at His Own Chicken Restaurant
2012-09-17 10:05 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Hohttp://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. 

Kim Hyun Joong is winning praise for his modesty and humility once more.

Recently one netizen uploaded online candid pictures of Kim Hyun Joong in the kitchen of a restaurant. 

As the netizen explained, Kim Hyun Joong appeared at a chicken franchise restaurant in Seoul’s Sadang-dong on September 14 which the hallyu star directly manages himself and co-owns with his friends. 

Staying for two hours, Kim Hyun Joong was seen actively being busy for his business as he signed autographs for friends, checked on the restaurant’s operations and even did the dishes himself in the kitchen. 

19242187.jpg
The pictures showed Kim Hyun Joong in the kitchen all dressed up for his day’s activities but sporting pink rubber kitchen gloves as he worked hard scrubbing the dishes for his own establishment. 

Netizens praised the singer/actor’s modesty and humility saying, “What a great heart”, “He’s very humanistic” and “It’s great to see a star being so modest.” 

Kim Hyun Joong recently became the first Korean artist in 2012 to sell over 200,000 copies of his or her album in Japan and is currently shooting his drama, City Conquest

Photo Credit: Online community

class="yiv328651212post-title" id="yui_3_2_0_1_1347845902592705" style="margin: 0px; "
Kim Hyun Joong… [article] LOST AND FOUND
class="yiv328651212post-title" id="yui_3_2_0_1_1347845902592705" style="margin: 0px; "by LazerKim
1ghta-1mw-1.jpg?w=600&h=640

By: LazerKim                  We Lost Kim Hyun Joong from our sight for over a month and finally Found him at the kitchen of Jaksal Chicken Restaurant!! As I woke up this morning, this is all over the news as I have brought the update to you the other day of having spotted on Hyun Joong doing the dishes in one of his chain restaurants!! Now in Korea this has been the talk of the town, to have seen a popular hottest idol star to be helping his staffs at his restaurant.

His fans just fell in love with him over again, for having missed him for such a period and would just surprise everyone with a photo of Hyun Joong doing the dishes and signing autograph for his fans who happened to be there at Jaksal. I do appreciate the fans who took the picture, and letting their co-fans know that he's doing okay having been taking a break from his shooting with City Conquest, here he goes, taking care of his business. Here I would like to share with you what the Koreans stated:

192421871.jpg

News Source: Enews world (http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=15160)

Kim Hyun Joong Does The Dishes at His Own Chicken Restaurant

Kim Hyun Joong is winning praise for his modesty and humility once more.

Recently one netizen uploaded online candid pictures of Kim Hyun Joong in the kitchen of a restaurant.

As the netizen explained, Kim Hyun Joong appeared at a chicken franchise restaurant in Seoul’s Sadang-dong on September 14 which the hallyu star directly manages himself and co-owns with his friends.

Staying for two hours, Kim Hyun Joong was seen actively being busy for his business as he signed autographs for friends, checked on the restaurant’s operations and even did the dishes himself in the kitchen.

The pictures showed Kim Hyun Joong in the kitchen all dressed up for his day’s activities but sporting pink rubber kitchen gloves as he worked hard scrubbing the dishes for his own establishment.

Netizens praised the singer/actor’s modesty and humility saying, “What a great heart”, “He’s very humanistic” and “It’s great to see a star being so modest.”

Kim Hyun Joong recently became the first Korean artist in 2012 to sell over 200,000 copies of his or her album in Japan and is currently shooting his drama, City Conquest

1ghta-1ln-12.jpg

From allkpop news here it goes:        (Source>http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/kim-hyun-joong-spotted-doing-dishes-at-his-own-store)

Kim Hyun Joong spotted doing dishes at his own store

Kim Hyun Joong showcased his hardworking attitude and kind heart when pictures surfaced on online blogs and communities on September 15th, showing the star doing the dishes at the chicken place he owns.

Kim Hyun Joong is known to own the Sadang branch of ‘J Chicken’ in Korea and appeared at his store on September 14th. According to fans who were there and several pictures, he spent 2 hours at the store giving autographs to customers and even did the dishwashing himself.

Fans who were at the store stated, “He washed dishes for 20 minutes straight just because it’s his store. I wanted to tell him I’d do it” and “He even made sure the sink was tidy too. It looks like he’s had lots of practice“.

Upon seeing the pictures, netizens commented, “Even though it’s his own store, it’s rare to see someone personally doing the dishes“, showing their surprise.

Kim Hyun Joong recently did extremely well in Japan, as he has sold over 200,000 albums, and is currently in the middle of filming new drama ‘City Conquest‘.

LazerKim Comment:

May I beg your indulgence to allkpop, this is NOT a showcase, this is not for publicity purposes since the photos were taken by his fans, and very surely Kim Hyun Joong was not even aware that photos had been taken by his fans who happened to be at his store. I would just like to clarify with all due respect to allkpop. If you say showcase it's intended for a purpose, I would just like to clarify the the term used before it might be misinterpreted by the insects!!. Thank you.

1ghta-1mx-1.gif?w=600&h=600

LazerKim View Point:

A fan from my email asked me if it is the basic job of a CEO do be doing the dishes in his owned business?  I wrote her that there are much more responsibilities of a CEO has than doing the dishes!! Although the CEO is the major representative of a business entity being the major signatory. In short, he does the decision making specially on business finance and everything pertaining to his business entity specially on this case of Jaksal Restaurant which currently is operating nine outlets over S.Korea and still at the stage of expansion.

To be a CEO of such expanding business and a star for that matter I would say doing the dishes is unusual as we have seen this from Kim Hyun Joong who is a CEO of Jaksal Restaurant. It's pretty obvious he does not know that somebody took this picture, therefore it's not for publicity that others may be doing just to make a name for themselves. Seeing from the pictures I was assuming that time this picture shot was stolen which I appreciate very much, the restaurant might be busy, and Hyun Joong gave a helping hand to his staff to do the dishes  working at the back of the house!!

Hyun Joong humbles himself in taking care of his business and does not mind the work that was not suppose to be his, but then again he owns the restaurant, he feels very  responsible to whatever may be lacking on that certain moment. As we can see he was casually dressed up as if he's just going for walk at the neighborhood, nothing flashy but the simple Kim Hyun Joong, who is one of the hottest Kpop idol nowadays.

1ghta-1my-1.jpg?w=600&h=507

Since the incident is in the news, oh I am very much expecting many idols will follow!! But probably for publicity purposes only!! Unlike this incident, that Hyun Joong was not even aware that his fans were taking him pictures of what he was doing. It's always been that. If you remember the news about the Weibo, as Hyun Joong announced during his press con in China that he will open an account at Weibo for his Chinese fans, on the very day he opened up  the account, a huge number of followers just flocked in to his account and followed him making it a big news, that even Hyun Joong was quite surprised by the turn out numbers!!

Kim Hyun Joong broke the record of Weibo as a first time account holder that the Chinese monitored how fast followers came in to his account. Days after which the news gained attention as other celebs rushed to their awareness on how their Weibo account status were doing pertaining to number of followers and Weibo started comparing the numbers and rank out the celebs on Weibo! I was laughing all the way and can't help think, these celebs were so insecure with their star status over Kim Hyun Joong LOL!! Well of course I'm one of the proud fans of Hyun Joong!!

Going back to business, I have known a grand resort hotel in Kinugawa Onsen where Hyun Joong had his recent location shooting that reminded of the owner CEO of that hotel after seeing Hyun Joong doing the dishes at Jaksal. This elder man can hardly be noticed as the hotel CEO because whenever he's inside his hotel he's just wearing a knitted sweat shirt, ordinary trousers and outdoor slippers. While his staffs are in corporate attire, neat and clean, the owner sits by the hotel coffee lounge at the lobby and just observing the guests as they come in to the lobby.

1ghta-1mz-1.jpg

When all the guests have gone, he picks up on ash trays from the tables and wash them. His staffs just let him do it, as they said he's been doing it for years, even there are a hundred hotel staffs that he hired to do it for him being a part of their job, he does it everyday. I can see Hyun Joong is that type of owner that he does not mind giving a helping hand to his own staffs. It shows a good example that not because an owner is big shot businessman he can not do a job from the lowest rank of his staffs.

And let us not forget that Hyun Joong used to work in a restaurant as a service crew during the time he was still a talent trainee of DPS, that he has to support himself in order to live up being a trainee without asking money from his parents. I may say Hyun Joong is a very independent person by nature. What we have seen from the pictures of Hyun Joong doing the dishes is an example of a person who knows how to go or look back to where he came from. He was given a break from his shooting schedule and he used that period to see how his business is doing.

As Hyun Joong mentioned in his interviews, when he in Korea and he's in his cocoon he said people might think he's resting. He never rest all year round, he's always cooking something behind the scene. That picture we have seen is definitely his private time since he was at Jaksal which we may consider as his home since he owns it, he is free whatever he does. Hyun Joong just does not have that shame to do even the literally dirt in his restaurant kitchen, he does not mind at all as long as he can make himself useful and help his staffs around. We may never know, he might be doing this casually normal, that it just happened he was caught by his fans doing the dishes!!

1ghta-1ma-1.jpg?w=600&h=589 

The guy is restless, he's one type who can not stand to be home for long period within a day, he has to be out and look for something he can do either being productive or playing soccer and drink with his friends at night time. And lately I just found out, doing his vices is not really just for fun of drinking. I found out that it is during this period when he can talk about serious matters as his stress reliever. I'm gonna talk about this on my next article. I think Hyun Joong's being away from my sight for even for a period, I can discover more about him that we are not even aware of!! There are small details that we tend to ignore but actually is important to Kim Hyun Joong. I'll discuss those on my next article.

For another update, Kim Hyun Joong's Heat maintained his status at the Oricon on its 39th week for the annual Oricon record. I have written similar news that time it was on the 37th week. He's still at the top rank no.1 among the other giant Kpop idol groups and he's the only soloist singer who was able to make it among the rest. Hyun Joong's Heat is at 25th rank on the Top 50 annual ranking which covers both local and foreign artist, Hyun Joong is on the top among the foreign albums released. The sales of Heat is still coming up and maintaining a good sales record.

1ghta-1me-1-1.jpg?w=600&h=640

So there you have it, seeing from the man of the hour, netizen was quite surprised with Hyun Joong's behind scenes on his private times, as we fans take pride of our idol star as we look at him as our Prince of the aliens can truly humble himself without the media photo op, Hyun Joong was just being himself off cam. And I am sure, he is not even aware how proud his fans are, for it may be just simple things he has been doing but totally not expected from the hottest Kpop star himself.

Kim Hyun Joong is currently on his own private time not resting I'm sure but still working, he shall be resuming with his shooting schedules for City Conquest soon. Hopefully we can be able to see some stills of the shooting. He's been in hiding, we Lost and Found Kim Hyun Joong as we found him doing the unexpected for a star but a big thing for us fans to be proud of our Prince

Kim Hyun Joong as a role model to all the stars in showbiz for being modest and humble no matter how far his fame has brought him to stardom, he'll remain being himself as HUMBLE ever.

LazerKim here writing

My apology for the delay in posting, i'm having problems with my connection, thanks for waiting! Enjoy reading!!

News credits: Enews world, allkpop, thanks!!        Photo credits ahlia, kinghyunjoong.com & Ms.D thanks!  Funarts  by LK, imikimi

1ghta-1mg-11.gif?w=600&h=600 

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -1px; "Asian star Kim Hyun Joong does the dishesCREDIT TO: http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/k-pop/asian-star-kim-hyun-joong-does-the-dishes/

September 17, 2012 10:30 am eternalc2h

123.jpgKim Hyun Joong recently attracted a lot of attention by doing the dishes at a restaurant.

The news that he did the dishes was reported on blogs and online community boards on September 15.

On September 14, Kim appeared in a restaurant in Seoul. The restaurant is one that is run by Kim and his friends.

According to a fan of Kim, who went to the restaurant when Kim was there, Kim stayed at the restaurant for about two hours. He signed autographs for his customers and personally did the dishes. In some pictures taken by the fan, Kim is doing the dishes in a sleeveless T-shirt and a leather jacket.

The fan says, “Kim did the dishes for about 20 minutes. I wanted to do it for him. He even cleaned up the sink. It looked like he had done it several times before.”

At the news, Kim’s fans and other people got surprised because Kim is a top celebrity. People responded: “It’s a restaurant that is run by him, but it’s surprising to hear that he even does the dishes at his restaurant.”

Kim recently became the first Korean singer who has sold over 200,000 copies of his albums in Japan. He’s currently shooting the drama series City Conquest, which is produced by the production team of the drama series Iris.

• Source: TV Report
    From Baidu:

金贤重,自营炸鸡店内洗碗被拍

新奇:韩网搜出来中字新闻 
    cr:news.nate.com/view/20120917n10269
    来源: 今日全球综合性日报亚洲 
    演艺组 china@asiatoday.co.kr

韩流在线-今日亚洲= 韩国歌手金贤重,炸鸡店洗碗工照片公开引热议。
    最近,在韩国某网站公开歌手兼演员的金贤重在自营炸鸡店里洗碗的几张照片。据照片内容显示,金贤重14日现身在首尔市舍堂洞自己和朋友合营的炸鸡连锁店,舍堂洞的这家炸鸡店是由金贤重本人直营的。
    当天金贤重在店里停留时间还给来吃炸鸡的顾客签名,并进厨房洗碗。照片中金贤重戴着帽子身穿黑色皮马甲,正在认真地洗碗。
    公开照片的网站上同时还写道:"金贤重说因为是自己直营的店,所以自己洗碗。金贤重洗完碗后,还把把橱柜的卫生都整理了,感觉不像是在作秀,因为动作太熟练了。" (演艺组)

class="post-title entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: Arial, tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 1px; line-height: 22px; overflow: hidden; "Kim Hyun Joong spotted washing dishes at his restaurant
credit to dkpopnews

kim+hyun+joong.jpg
Photos of Kim Hyun Joong doing the dishes were revealed online, demonstrating the humble and hardworking attitude of the Hallyu star.

In the photos, Kim Hyun Joong could be seen washing dishes at a fried chicken restaurant ‘J Chicken’ that he owns, wearing a black hat and pink rubber gloves. According to fans who were there, he spent two hours at the store, giving autographs to the customers and even washed the dishes.

The fans stated, “He washed dishes for about 20 minutes, and he wiped all of the water around sink as well. He looked like he was pretty used to it.”

[PHOTOS] MORE PHOTOS OF KHJ FROM JAKSAL SAN-DONG
REPOSTED FROM :lovekimhyunjoong.com by iIIublue
More fan pics ..
Tweeted by Hjlove09

263852_4549777391835_403241269_n.jpg 
603274_344557982304028_492782157_n.jpg 

253527_344557992304027_2132573444_n.jpg 

More fan pics over in the Alien Sightings thread where they were posted before the news came out.....
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2138&start=30

Fanaccount over at kinghyunjoong
http://kinghyunjoong.ivyro.net/bbs/view ... asc&no=884

According to weibo
He came out with his hands wet after the dishwashing so had to wipe them on his clothes before signing autographs. And applogised for his red face as he had been drinking. Also said they were short-handed. hopefully translated approximately correctly as my Chinese is crap.
:P

class="yiv1432931346post-title" id="yui_3_2_0_1_13479196875382377" style="margin: 0px; "
KIM HYUN JOONG’s 20th message from Hyun-Joong.com
Source:  HYUN-JOONG.COM

khjs-20th-message-2012-09-17.jpg
【KHJ’s 20th msg, translated by OnlyKHJtimes】

It’s been a long time to write at the official website.
Despite of today’s typhoon, I’ve been busy doing this and that like practicing for the City Conquest promotion in Japan, filming, and preparing a new album.
I am preparing songs and choreography scheduled to be released next year..
I am not lying and taking only rest even during the time off ㅋㅋㅋ

I will work hard in filming City Conquest, please watch it later, and let your friends informed and watch it^^
I watched the edited version of it, objectively speaking, I enjoyed it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Now autumn is here after hot summer and Chuseok(Korean thanksgiving) is coming soon, are you guys gonna visit your home town??
Have a safe trip^^ without any accident..
I also wanna film and release my album in Korea T_T
I’m itching madly…cuz nothing’s been shown to the public even if I’ve been working…feel like I am doing nothing, even if I’ve been busy. I might… get sentimental in the fall.
Just kidding^^
I am sorry these days I have not cared much of my official website. I am gonna come back with a great(daebak) album and a great(daebak) drama^^
Please stay tuned and ready for catching up with me, I am dreaming and preparing for something new, as always^^
Don’t complain everytime, when I make a big push and I take time off. — I am gonna suprise you ㅋㅋ
Oh, and^^ this is my gift, ‘HJ in Mir mode’(*photo he posted with this message)

cr Die Hard Henecians @OnlyKHJtimes

class="yiv1175467510post-title" id="yui_3_2_0_1_1347967076856334" style="margin: 0px; "
Kim Hyun Joong… [article] PRECIOUS MESSAGE
by LazerKim

1ghta-1mi-11.jpg

By: LazerKim          Here's a good news!! Kim Hyun Joong finally wrote to his fans as his 20th letter dated yesterday September 17th 2012.  I got the translation from twitter last night, that I would like to thank OnlyKHJtimes for sharing the translation and posting the message, your effort is very much appreciated, thank you. Here's the message as follows:

KIM HYUN JOONG'S 20TH MESSAGE

KHJ's 20th msg, translated by OnlyKHJtimes】
It's been a long time to write at the official website.
Despite of today's typhoon, I've been busy doing this and that like practicing for the City Conquest promotion in Japan, filming, and preparing a new album.
I am preparing songs and choreography scheduled to be released next year..
I am not lying and taking only rest even during the time off ㅋㅋㅋ
I will work hard in filming City Conquest, please watch it later, and let your friends informed and watch it^^

I watched the edited version of it, objectively speaking, I enjoyed it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Now autumn is here after hot summer and Chuseok(Korean thanksgiving) is coming soon, are you guys gonna visit your home town??
Have a safe trip^^ without any accident..
I also wanna film and release my album in Korea T_T
I'm itching madly...cuz nothing's been shown to the public even if I've been working...feel like I am doing nothing, even if I've been busy. I might... get sentimental in the fall.
Just kidding^^

I am sorry these days I have not cared much of my official website. I am gonna come back with a great(daebak) album and a great(daebak) drama^^
Please stay tuned and ready for catching up with me, I am dreaming and preparing for something new, as always^^

Don't complain everytime, when I make a big push and I take time off. -- I am gonna suprise you ㅋㅋ
Oh, and^^ this is my gift, 'HJ in Mir mode'(*photo he posted with this message)

657840281.jpg

So there you have it, reading straight from the Prince and his latest photo that looks like a boxer!! What's the favorite season for Hyun Joong? The answer is winter!! Why? Because during winter there are no real  insects like mosquitoes, moth, or any flying object!!. And knowing he hates insects so Hyun Joong prefers the freezing coldness of winter. The guy doesn't stop even we don't see him around surely he's cooking something inside his cocoon! He has been preparing for his new album during this break period from shooting City Conquest.

I was smiling while reading this message that my imagination run wild again!! As if I can imagine a mom saying to him "Hyun Joong ah what have you been doing? Have you been lying around and doing nothing?"  Hyun Joong would say "Mom I'm doing my homework!!!" I would say Hyun Joong can read our minds and I guess he already knows we're dead bored hearing nothing from him!! But the guy said, we should not complain, and he's right!

This time it's not only the drama that we can look forward to, we can also look forward for another new music that we can get crazy about again!! Oh I'm so happy to read all of these!! Though this is gonna for next year, well, December is just around the corner. We'll be celebrating Christmas putting on our Christmas decor, be busy with Christmas shopping and before we know it it's goodbye to 2012, and welcome 2013!!

I had the chance to look a little bit backward on Hyun Joong's first days of performing solo and what he stated back in 2010 when he newly moved in to KeyEast. I'm still pertaining to the video interview Love Story back in 2010 that Hyun Joong had as he was asked about his worries. As we all know Hyun Joong had been with his members SS501 for five solid years and it was at midyear 2010 that his contract with DSP expired and that gave him the choice to decide on going solo. The first few months of being with a new agent was of course quite a stress for him to adjust to his new environment and the first project given to him was the drama Playful Kiss. Here's what Hyun Joong stated back in 2010, as he was asked about worries:

1ghta-1mg-1.jpg

Words from Kim Hyun Joong 2010

KHJ:   For me I worry about my drama performance, there were negative opinion over my performance. I don't expect high admiration. Of course I would be glad to hear audience say "KHJ performance is better than in the previous drama. He must have tried hard." For the reason I did my best desperately to advance my performance, as of now I don't have actually feelings, except when I sit in a car alone. As I just transferred to a new company some days ago and immediately started drama shooting. I have not yet known whether solo is good or not. I'm not sure actually.

KHJ:   The fans call me Korean Star or Asian Star but I don't have actual feeling. I think I may become popular temporarily, even though I didn't do anything special. They regard me as a star. This is a burden for me, to become a Korean star, I have to live with heaviness as a Korean star on both shoulder.

KHJ:  When I feel a lot of stress piled up, as I am over legal age, I used to drink alcohol and get rid of my stress. It doesn't mean a binge drinking. After get drunk emboldened by drink, I talk serious matters with my friends, we didn't talk about light matters. By such method I relieve my stress.

1ghta-1mh-1.jpg

LazerKim View Point

I was teary eyes, and deeply moved while writing the sub from the video clip on this part as I imagine Hyun Joong said he can only feel the worries whenever he's alone in his car. I can understand it was too much to bear the overwhelming expectations from him as an actor in a new company. Not to mention his anxiety over the lay out plans for his career advancement in performing as solo singer. Hyun Joong previous drama filming for BOF prior to Playful Kiss was in 2008, then after two years he's acting again. The gap was too wide and therefore the feeling is like starting all over again just like a first timer. But he improved a lot from Playful Kiss, in all fairness, he was given more lines in this drama that he was able to show what he got as an actor. I would say he was more comfortable and he played the role Baek Seung Jo as a self centered person and he did good.

My old folks used to say, if the door of opportunity closed it only mean it's not for you, because there's another door to open for you which is better than your expectations. As we all know Playful Kiss suffered a low TV ratings. Hyun Joong admitted he was worried about it but his boss advised him not to worry about TV ratings and just concentrate on his filming, saying it will come around. Hyun Joong was questioned in one of his guested talk shows as to why he chose a similar image for Playful Kiss to his previous drama BOF. He said, "my fans like my flower boy image, other than this, as soon as I read the plot of Playful Kiss, I want to do it and I don't have any regret for doing Playful Kiss."

After Playful Kiss was aired in Korea, a special edition of this drama was shown at YouTube garnering 529,000 views in two days, and had garnered over 1.7 million views in just a short span of time. it was also said that viewers are not only from around Asia but even outside Asia, which was quite surprising that CNN even took interest about the drama. Playful Kiss may have suffered TV ratings back home in Korea, without realizing that there's even a much bigger crowd that acknowledged and appreciated the drama.

1ghta-1mf-1.jpg

After his drama project comes the memorable day June 7, 2011 as Hyun Joong showed an explosive performance that shock the entire world, his fans started growing in numbers until this time. All his albums hit the top in any music chart and yet he never relax and wanted to do more, wanted to improve more. His fans became his strength and inspiration to even work harder, this time Hyun Joong has enough confidence to push a bit further that I think he knows by now why he is called a Star by his fans. As he mentioned in the 2010 interview it was burden for him to be called star since for him he have not done anything yet to be called star. Now he had proven himself as a star who is a more than deserving person to receive much love and support as his fans showed him and let him feel that love.

Hyun Joong mentioned about his vices that his stress reliever is drinking. Little did I know he is also a type of drinker who can talk serious matters over a night cap to release his stress, to release whatever is bothering him or his worries. Then I remember Hyun Joong is a type of person who hardly express himself at times. Now I understand he drinks not only for the fun of it as others does. Then I can only imagine after drinking he sleeps peacefully and face another day fully recharged. Now I understand his vices, and I'm glad somehow he has an outlet, he has friends who can listen to him at times of being piled up with stress and worries.

If Hyun Joong has been our cure and daily stress reliever, I wonder how can we be the same for him? We couldn't even get near him to comfort!! That's a no way!! Then maybe we fans can just help him bring him up to his ladder towards stardom, while Hyun Joong has been working hard, he wants to push himself further to attain that quality he wants and he needs in his ability. And we all know the guy is more than deserving, from head to foot, and inside out, we stay by his side being his strength and inspiration.

1ghta-1me-1.jpg

As for me, I would give all the space that he needs to improve and develop himself further, give all the time he needs to attain what he wants for himself, and I would continue with my support. If we compare what he said in 2010 interview and his current message, from here alone we can compare Hyun Joong's mood. In 2010 he talks about his worries, in 2012 he talks about bringing surprises to all of us. Reading from his message I can feel he happily talks about City Conquest as he viewed the clips that he finds it interesting.

I'm deeply moved as I can compare both notes from his words and clearly see the difference. I'm so happy for Hyun Joong that he finally built that confidence he needed in 2010. And it's his fans who gave him that needed confidence to move forward head on, to ease down his worries back in 2010. We treasure every Precious Message that are sent to us by Kim Hyun Joong and keep in our hearts. And with that, may I leave an inspiring message of Lee Sora to Kim Hyun Joong in 2011, as I quote......

"There is a way when all that one hears and sees can be possible, when all the strength are combined together. I sincerely believe that everything Kim Hyun Joong works hard for will come true to the degree that your fans collectively give that force and strength to you."  from Lee Sora.

LazerKim here writing

Photo credits to ahlia, Ms.D thanks!! Funarts by LK

1ghta-1mb-1.jpg

Fans Impressed by Kim Hyun Joong Doing Dishes in the Kitchen
thunderstix
source soompi.com

120917_KimHyunJoong.jpg120917_KimHyunJoong_1.jpg
120917_KimHyunJoong_2.jpg
Earlier this week, photos of Kim Hyun Joong doing the dishes at his own restaurant surfaced online. The photos, posted on an online community board, show Kim Hyun Joong wash the dishes in the kitchen of his own restaurant, drawing interest from fans that have only seen his fancy, on-stage persona.
The person who uploaded the photos wrote, “Kim Hyun Joong stayed at the restaurant for about two hours. He signed autographs for the customers, and also did the dishes. It’s his own store, so he washed the dishes for over 20 minutes. He also cleaned the sink area after doing the dishes. It looked like he was used to doing it.”
In the photos, Kim Hyun Joong only shows his back, but the man in the leather vest and rolled up pants does seem like the “Lucky Guy” himself. More than anything, fans have been impressed by the humble nature of the global star.
Netizens commented, “He makes so much money, he should have just hired someone,” “Most celebrities would never show this side of themselves,” and “I like him even more now.”
Kim Hyun Joong opened up a chicken franchise restaurant called, “J Chicken,” in Seoul with a group of his friends recently. The store in Sa Dang is owned and run by Kim Hyun Joong himself.