[Drama 2012] Panda and Hedgehog 판다양과 고슴도치

Admin

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, decided to watch this drama just yesterday, and now i can't wait for next episode.
Yes, there's some clunky editing,some stiff act,standard story & annoying character and all, but this drama is a breath of fresh air among other intense drama that i'm following right now.
It's fluffy and the OTP really grew on me, unexpectedly since i had my doubt for donghae acting skill, now i acknowledge that he's quite good for a beginner. Pan Da Yang just so endearing and i'm so flabbergasted when i read Yoon SeungAh age on wiki, talking about baby faced, i thought she was like late teen or early 20....maybe its the hairstyle..

About the mystery, i agree on Hanjae's theory no 3. Although the grandpa still a mystery, did he knew that SeungJi is his real grandson ? or it was all just a bizzare fate thingy.

Oh, and i started to like the new bromance.

20120914104811_2672.jpg

Credit: as labelled

Super Junior’s Donghae/Choi Jin Hyuk Fans Feed ‘Ms. Panda and Mr. Porcupine’ Crew

Fans of Choi Jin Hyuk and Super Junior’s Donghae are making sure the cast and crew of their drama are feeling the love.

Recently on separate occasions, fan clubs of actor Choi Jin Hyuk and Donghae came together to send food and drink trucks to boost the morale of the drama’s staff.

Donghae’s fan club sent over a meal truck and on another day, Choi Jin Hyuk’s fan club sent over a samgyetang truck and coffee truck showing the affection and care their fans have for the actors and their drama.

A source from the drama’s production shared, “Thanks to these two and their fans, the staff members are all working hard with big smiles on their faces. Please continue to watch and support us.”

The next episode airs on September 15 on Channel A.

Source

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Is Go Seung Ji (Donghae) having affair in Ms. Panda and Mr. Hedgehog?

20120915_1347670750_42838400_1.jpg

Channel A’s drama series Ms Panda and Mr Hedgehog (written by Han Joon Young, directed by Lee Min Chul) recently showed Super Junior’s Donghae who seems to be spotted on a date with another woman.

Donghae, playing Go Seung Ji, who asked Yoon Seung Ah, playing Ms. Panda, to kiss him in the eight episode that aired on September 9 is now spotted dating with another woman in a car, fully dressed like a homme fatal. The still pictures of this secret dating scene freak viewers out.

First few buttons of his white shirt are unbuttoned and his hair is done in a neat style, pointing upwards. His sexy charm is apparently shown and such side of him reminds viewers of his charismatic feature on stage as a member of Super Junior.

Because he appears in a totally different fashion, abandoning his patissier costume and casual wear, viewers begin to imagine what would have possibly happened.

A staff member on the set says, “The scene is to designed to reveal Donghae’s new sides that have never revealed before in the series so far, so don’t miss it.”

In the meantime, the appearance of detective Ma Sang Pil (played by Nam Kyeong Eup) to investigate the ex-husband of Park Mi Hyang (played by Lee Moon Hee), the daughter of Park Byung Moo (played by Park Keun Hyung) builds more expectations and makes viewers nervous about whether the behind-the-scene stories will be discovered. The ninth episode of the series will be on September 15 at 7:30 p.m.

HAHA.

I don't know about the upcoming kiss scene in episode 10, but the pictures of player!Seung Ji came from Panda's vivid imagination! She pops into his room after running off following the scene at the end of the previous ep, only to find him missing, so her imagination kicks into overdrive. PFFT.

We do actually get a (different) kiss scene between Panda and Seung Ji in this episode, though. Two pecks, really, but it's so adorable! :D Panda takes the initiative.

Fujii Mina reappears and scores a one-hit KO on the annoying Saint Honore couple when she tells them flat out that she prefers Cafe Panda. HA! It's a nice change seeing Jaekyum floored. And Fujii Mina's Korean is really good - I was completely surprised when she opened her mouth and out poured fluent Korean.

Also, they played another new OST track at the end of the episode - this time, we have Choi Jin Hyuk doing the singing honours.

Archived