♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Hey there 1023rs. Here's something you might really want to read. It's a compilation of the charms of HJW by the Daily Twins.source:  http://daily-twins.blogspot.com/2012/08/ha-ji-wons-charms.html 

Ha Ji Won's Charms

This post is a compilation of what people say about Ha Ji Won.
These days, I've been fangirling hard over this amazing yeoja. I don't even know why. It's not like she's having a new drama or something. I. Just. Fangirl. Okay?
Now, I can't keep it all to myself. So please, let me.

Hey, it might be useful for you too.
You see, she's not the prettiest actress out there, but basically all straight men who had worked with Ha Ji Won ended up having a crush on her.
jiho.jpg
jiho.jpg"I want to work with Ha Ji Won, who I worked with in the movie 'Sector 7'. There wasn't much in the movie between Ha Ji Won and me so it would be fun if we did a romantic comedy piece together. I really want to work with her again." -- Oh Ji Ho lsg.jpg"I feel disappointed since the melo line in this drama was kind of weak. If the opportunity arises, I'd like to do a deep love story with Ji Won noona in 'The King 2 Hearts' sequel." -- Lee Seung Gi
Aren't you curious as to why these hot men can't get enough of her? Do you want Taecyeon and Jang Geun Suk to want you? Stay here and find out what actually works to lure these men. ;p

HJW.jpg

"Ha Ji Won is my ideal type. I met her two times and she is as pretty as I saw her. I like her more than I like cats." -- SS501's Jung Min

"We were eating in a restaurant this one day and saw Ha Ji Won on a poster and Taecyeon looked at it and said, 'Really sexy...' " -- 2PM's Nichkhun
taec.jpg"This performance was for noona." -- 2PM's Taecyeon
Lee Seung Gi on MBC's Section TV
LSG: "[Ha Ji Won] is the best. The best."
Reporter: "Is she different from your first impression?"
LSG: "She's even nicer. She has a lot of aegyo (cuteness)."
Reporter: "Really? How does our Seung Gi handle all the aegyo?"
LSG: "She's not like that just toward me... To everyone! LOL."

Lee Seung Gi admitted that his ideal type has changed to Ha Ji Won. Filming together, he found her have a lot of charms.
"Although she has way more experience than I do, she's very innocent. She never calculates anything so it was fun working with her from beginning to end. Isn't a woman who is talented and also sweet the dream girl for all men? That's why I changed my ideal type."

"I thought Ha Ji Won sunbaenim (senior) would be scary, but she's very innocent and nice. She's cute, and also has a lot of aegyo." -- Yoo In Na

an interview
KDW: "More than like a noona (older sister)... I wonder if I can say this... At times, she is more like a cute younger sister and she is also like a friend too. She is very thoughtful so then she seems like a noona. I forgot what was the question?"
Reporter: "When do you feel like she is a noona?"
KDW: "She is very thoughtful and very caring, asking if I had eaten. She is also very playful."
KDW.jpgKang Dong Won, the ideal type of many female celebrities(including SNSD's Taeyeon, miss A's Suzy, SISTAR's Hyorin, and Kara's Seungyeon).There was a rumor about him being unapproachable,but when HJW met him for the first time, she didn't perceive the 'cold' KDW at all.KDW, too, said that they were close and they laughed so much.
"She laughs very easily so it was easy pairing up with her." -- Oh Ji Ho 

"When I was filming Hwang Jin Yi, I had a one-sided crush on Ha Ji Won noona. She's so beautiful and kind that a person can't help but fall for her." -- Jang Geun Suk

"I greeted her once or twice on private/unofficial occasions, so during the first script reading, I felt comfortable with her as if I've known her for a long time. She has a great personality, and since she's older she took care of me a lot." -- Hyun Bin

"And another time, she was walking towards me like Gil Ra Im, so I greeted her, 'Hello sunbaenim. You did well,' but she just walked up to me and gave me a hug. She said, 'You did well...' and then she walked away. Watching her from behind, she was so cool and charismatic." -- Lee Jong Suk

When Jo In Sung was on the program Infinity Challenge, he was asked who was the most warmhearted actress. Ha Ji Won was the first name that came to his mind. He said that she's a really nice actress. Yoo Jae Suk agreed with it as he already worked with her at other entertainment program. Jung Joon Ha, who filmed 'Daddy Long Legs' with Ha Ji Won, also agreed.

When Ha Ji Won guested on Happy Together...
Park Myung Soo: "Jae Suk complimented you a lot when you weren't here. Jae Suk rarely compliments an actress."
Ha Ji Won: "Really?"
Park Myung Soo: "Only you, Ji Won. I'm not kidding."
Yoo Jae Suk: "Out of everyone, I compliment Ji Won the most."
YJS.jpgYoo Jae Suk, Korea's national MC.Loved by everyonefor being so funny, kind, well-mannered, ... (just insert any positive trait here).He's SNSD's Seohyun's ideal type.(Heck, forget Seohyun. I don't mind marrying someone like him.)
"Ha Ji Won is much sweeter than other actresses. And she's a hard-worker." -- 

"So the rumor was true. You're nice and diligent." -- Park Myung Soo to Ha Ji Won

"In the past, when reporters asked whether there were any female actresses that I wanted to work with, no one really popped up in my mind, but now I have someone. I think Ha Ji Won is a great actress. I feel like we would be able to act well together." -- Lee Sung Jae

"There are a lot of skinny and pretty actresses but I wanted someone stronger. Ji Won is pretty at the same time. An actress with both qualities. She has charisma too. Those qualities made her the perfect candidate." -- Hyun Jung Hwa (she was asked why she recommended HJW for the role in 'Korea')

Guest minman84

@mssegacrazy

ahaha.. so many actor and actress that liked her..

well I guess there will be tons of broken heart man once Jiwonnie finally decide her prince of charm :D

Guest moonbathe

CR: Photo © DC The King 2 Hearts Gallery
CR: The King 2 Hearts with Lee Seung Gi & Ha Ji Won
‘The King 2 Hearts’ Last Filming Days... 
“The world created by Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won will linger for a long time...” ‘The King 2 Hearts’ has officially become a masterpiece!

28976640790325594138610.jpg

While spazzing at unnie's old pictures I saw a BTS of Secret Garden showing the ever cool and amazing yeoja, Gil Ra Im. HJW rocks!It's my first time seeing these BTSs. Unnie looks really cool. She's one if not the only one who can pull off that "dangerous", kick richard simmons, and cool look. Unnie fighting! I'm really looking forward to seeing your movie Joseon Three Beautiful Musketeers.
source: Secret Garden soompi forumncb2gx.jpg
6rm4it.jpg
1zzm5w7.jpg
t7lwy0.jpg

Guest moonbathe

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Old news but it is about "HJW Charm" :) class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Ha Ji Won: The "Ideal" One

Ha Ji Won is the “ideal type” in the eyes of many male stars.  Her character on “Secret Garden,” Raim, has been turning a lot of heads and gotten the attention of male stars.  Since her debut in the entertainment industry in 1997, Ji Won has attracted a large fan club due to her outstanding acting skills, great looks and personality.

Recently Go Soo appeared on MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment News” where he stated his ideal woman was Ha Ji Won.  Interestingly, this was not the expected answer to the question asked.  The question originally asked Go Soo was among the actresses that he had already worked with (Kim Ha Neul, Son Ye Jin, Kim Hee Sun, Han Ye Seul) which was his ideal type, and he replied, “my ideal type in not any of them. My ideal type is Ha Ji Won.” 

Ji Won later expressed her thanks upon hearing Go Soo’s response, saying “I feel great. Thank you.”  In the past the two have worked together filming singer Luey’s music video, “Lue,” for his debut album back in 2001.  Another interesting fact is that they are the same age, both born in 1978.

357168.jpg

Another Ji Won fan is Jang Geun Suk, who has stated “Ha Ji Won is so pretty and nice that anyone can easily fall in love with her.”  He speaks though from his own experience of having worked with her in the past.  Both of them appeared together in the 2006 KBS 2TV’s “Hwanggini.” Jang Geun Suk acted the role of Kim Eun Ho, a young man of noble birth, who falls in love with Hwanggini, gisaeng (a Korean geisha) who was played by Ha Ji Won.  Two years ago on KBS 2TV’s “Lee Sang Hyung World Cup,” he revealed that he really fell in love with Ha Ji Won while he was shooting the KBS 2 drama.  Just another crazed fan I guess, lol. 

As if the competition couldn’t get any tougher, 2PM’s Taecyeon also chose Ha Ji Won as his ideal type.  His confession came on a previous tv program but last year on SBS’s “Sweet Potato” they had asked him who his ideal type was and he replied, “ever the same, Ha Ji Won.”  His single hearted love was kind of expected back at 30th Blue Dragon Movie Awards in 2009 where he took off his shirt and showed off his six pack during their performance.

A different approach was taken by Jo Sang Wook who stated last month on tvN’s “Talk Show Taxi” that he preferred boyish type women.  Lucky for him Ha Ji Won has a boyish style haircut at the moment.  What do you know when asked for further details, he said he was really into Ha Ji Won. So the current VIP fan club bus now has four wheels/members.

357167.jpg

But wait every bus has a spare tire and that is Lee Sung Jae.  Last October during the public movie interview for “Natalie” he stated that he would very much like to act with Ha Ji Won.  “In the past, when reporters asked whether there were any female actresses that I wanted to work with, no one really popped up in my mind, but now I have someone. I think Ha Ji Won is a great actress. I feel like we would be able to act well together.” 

By this point we should just start a Ha Ji Won fan club exclusive for the stars so it can exist in reality.  I just hope I never meet her or else I may get caught in her seemingly irresistible charm and beauty. Actually that may not be the worst thing but the competition worries me, but first I will start working on that 8 pack, 1000 sit-ups per day should do it.  Thanks for being so stunning Ji Won, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. . .

Read here : http://www.soompi.com/2011/02/04/ha-ji-won-the-ideal-one/

Guest minman84

mssegacrazy said: While spazzing at unnie's old pictures I saw a BTS of Secret Garden showing the ever cool and amazing yeoja, Gil Ra Im. HJW rocks!It's my first time seeing these BTSs. Unnie looks really cool. She's one if not the only one who can pull off that "dangerous", kick richard simmons, and cool look. Unnie fighting! I'm really looking forward to seeing your movie Joseon Three Beautiful Musketeers.
source: Secret Garden soompi forum

Guest sunshine4ever

@koala chingu, thank you so much for the Rain's love story translation. So awesome! :)

Hi everyone, I had been lurking around this thread and I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I liked Ha Ji Won since What Happened in Bali after aired in Korea for a while and then I disappeared afterward and now came back to watch some K-dramas. I have seen her in Secret Garden again and lately a bit of The King 2 Hearts. I have a lot to catch up on, but for now those of you who have been following her news, may I ask if she's dating and/or anything new with her life? Thanks in advance for answering. ^^ I may or may not post here, but if you answer me will you please tag my name? Thank you. <3.