[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest pinnavinna

pinnavinna said:

teukso.is.love said:

saw this on tumblr.. isn't that shirt from the last epi? i don't know when is this pic...

but if we see Kyu Hyun/ shirt & vest, i think this picture is when they become guest star on Saturday Night Live

no~ it's show champion

here for link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNfAtRpg67E&feature=g-all-u

then the last episode filming at the same day with this show? when is that exactly?

Omo... I saw a little post of DC in my local paper... squealed so loudly that my mum looked at me quizzically... haha....

First time posting a picture, hopefully it will show up. Otherwise, sorry....

52427508.jpg

Guest thenewbie28

The group’s leader Leeteuk then added himself, “There are a lot of people who say they like me. Even a few celebrities have contacted me, telling me that they were interested.”
@taey14 LOL. look like he want to show the princess how popular he was haha :)
@neney28payao goodnight dear~ welcome to the DC show (donghae oppa-oppa style) kkkk
@malonowa i already watch radio star too from last week and streaming the second part too, aired today on 11.15 PM (KST). i thought same with you he was so serious at these part.
today on the radio star when the member gave their statement about LT, his expression was same as when he listening SR's letter. full of sincerity:x
vudrn.jpgFULL VIDEO

Guest malonowa

thenewbie28 said: The group’s leader Leeteuk then added himself, “There are a lot of people who say they like me. Even a few celebrities have contacted me, telling me that they were interested.”
@taey14 LOL. look like he want to show the princess how popular he was haha :)
@neney28payao goodnight dear~ welcome to the DC show (donghae oppa-oppa style) kkkk
@malonowa i already watch radio star too from last week and streaming the second part too, aired today on 11.15 PM (KST). i thought same with you he was so serious at these part. and today on the radio star when the member gave their statement about LT, his expression was same as when he listening SR's letter. :x

Guest skippersian

Everyone go and watch episodes 7 and 8 of this couple again since they said that those were their favourite moments...You can probably find out that was the time when they truly fall in love with each other especially at the last part of episode 8, Leeteuk was talking about how he really might fall in love...You could seriously feel their true feelings on those episodes for the first time.

II feel like crazy person. To keep track of everything that I have TEUKSO.
This makes resulting to an interest in suju, from the unknown. Now i buy a lot :D
Tonight was gone and it time to sleep.

Wish for  dream come true.That TEUK had interviewed at the " Sexy, Free & Single" Press Conference.

Lee Teuk said that “It is true that the long lapse in our meetings made it awkward between us again. But I believe that the phrase ‘I love you’ can make miracles happen.”

Lee Teuk continued, “Saying ‘I love you’ will make one think of building a loving relationship with the person. And that is how it is with Sora at the moment! It is, of course, a make-believe marriage, filmed with programme content in mind. But I do, at the very least, treat her wholeheartedly, filming with the mindset that she is the only one in my heart, which is probably what makes it more realistic.”

Lee Teuk said that he hopes that Kang Sora would be there to see him off on his day of enlistment as many men have gone off to the army after marriage and there is therefore a need for this sort of a scenario. RyeoWook said “ think [she] will want to be there…”

credits by http://dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com

I want his dream come true   :x :x

Goodnight for ALL MY LOVE esp. My prince and baby princess

@ thenewbie28 i think he want to test LOVE (only i think :P)

[Full Translation of unreleased clip ~ Handsome Lee Teuk & Pretty Sora's date in the traditional market]

Teuk: O...
Sora: O...
Teuk: Wow, it seems like this is the first time I visit a traditional market since I last went to one with my grandmother when I was young.
Sora: Really?
Teuk: Yes

Teuk & Sora: Wow~~~
Sora: It's good
[passengers: Leeteuk is handsome...]
Teuk: Did you hear it? They said I was handsome
Sora: Hmmm...
Teuk: They said "He is handsome", right? "Handsome"
Sora: You feel good?
Teuk: Yes, I feel good.
Sora: Oh, they have this thing...
Teuk: Handsome, hehe
[sora hit Teuk]
Teuk: A handsome husband!
Sora: I know I know

Teuk: Oh, Kyungdang, Kyungdang (rice dumpling covered with bean paste)
Sora: You like Kyungdang?
Teuk: Let's buy some Kyungdang!
Sora: Kyungdang?
Teuk: Yeap

Teuk: Shall we buy only one?
Sora: OK, just one. This one looks delicious, that one looks delicious too
Teuk: Which one?
[Teuk's finger pointing to and from two types of Kyungdang]
Sora: (Just pick) Any one of them, any one, any one, any one...!
Teuk: Stop?
Sora: STOP!
Teuk: Thank you

Teuk & Sora to shopkeeper: How are you?
Shopkeeper: How are you?
Sora: He is handsome, right?
Shopkeeper: Yes, hehe.
Sora: Completely beautiful, right?
Shopkeeper: Yes, (he is) handsome.
Teuk: (Sora is) Pretty, right?
Shopkeeper: Yes.
Sora: No, Oppa is much handsome.

Teuk: Shall we buy popcorn?
Sora: Popcorn is good.
Teuk: Right?
Sora: Good, right?
Teuk: Right. Oh, wait a minute. Is it being made now?

Teuk: How are you, boss?  Are you adding heat now?
Boss: I am making popcorn now.
Teuk: Havvve y...you added all the ingredients? 
Teuk: When it "pops" out, the corn comes to my way, isn't it?
Sora: No ~
Boss: It goes to the opposite direction
Teuk: Arrrr...it's like that, true.

Sora: The engine is running in full power
Teuk: Yes
Teuk: This machine isn't that dangerous, right?
Boss: If it were poorly operated, it could kill people!
[The couple walked out the shop and was laughed by an old man]

Sora: Oh, this seems delicious
Teuk: This seems delicious...hahaha
Boss: The popcorn should be done by now.  Ready....
Teuk: I...is tt...that okay?
Sora: C...cover your ears, cover your ears
Teuk: Ooooohhh
Sora: Cover your ears, cover your ears
Teuk: Call, call, call (meaning Okay)
[Corns got popped]
Teuk & Sora: Wwwwwhaaaa~~~~
Teuk: Hahaha.  It "popped"!
Sora: Come listen to this!
Teuk & Sora: Wwwwwhaaa~~~~
Teuk: The "boong-boong" sound can be heard.
Sora: Is that (sound) an alert that it is done "popping"?

Teuk: Goodbye. Thank you very much. We will eat well.
Sora: Thank you very much.

[The couple walked out the shop]
Sora: It is ok if we just take this for lunch.
Teuk: Yes, let's just eat this only.
Sora: We will be full even if we eat this only!

Translated by Hanyi
Please take out with credit in your repost or video.

I am sorry to those FDs who suggested not to respond to "haters/disguised bashers or whatsoever".  Please skip this post if you think I am going to open up a can of worms (seriously, if you think talking about Teukie's past is a can of worms, sorry your faith is not strong).  To me, what I can control is my ears, not others' mouth.  We could skip things that dismay ourselves, that's our choice. But I don't see any right for us to expel the minorities when they are not bashing Teuk or Sora, nor did they break the rules.

Firstly, I am not sure since when in this paradise here has became a palce where FDs can no longer accept different opinions. We may not agree with the viewpoints raised by others, but this should not be the excuse (or reason) for us to shut people away. She asked the question.  If you want to entertain, either direct her to previous pages and let her read them herself, or you can type out the answer.  If you sincerely believe in what you believed is true, I don't see any harm in reinforcing our faith by showing solid proofs to people with doubts.  If you read back the whole discussion since the first episode, we raised many queries and FDs who had evidence to convince us showed us solid proofs.  Then our faith progressed to a more stronger phase.  We had done well in the past to defend our Dimple Couple from attacks by unreasonable haters or bashers.  But what's the point to turn others down who simply are not enlightened yet?  There must be new comers who just get in hold of WGM, it is more than normal if they still have their perceptions.  It is our job as a FD to preach to them.  If you want to spread Dimple Love, this is not just the way.

I have no proof or evidence of the saying that Teuk joined WGM because SM want to break him up with Taeyeon.  If you have it, show me.  But even if you proved me evidence, I would say that you have demonstrated Teukie's past "relationship" with the girl.  Period.  And I will point you to recent episodes and FDs' discussion here that the relationship between Teukie and Sora is in present continuous tense.  If you show me the so-called "couple earring" shared by Teukie and Taeyeon, thanks but now Teukie got a red earring from Sora in the last episode.  I didn't see any clips that Teukie was close to Taeyeon since he joined WGM, but vice versa.  I only recalled in the Google Show when Teukie cut Taeyeong's clsoing speech, that girl made an angry face at Teukie leading him to apologize and almost started the WWIII between ELFs and SONE, yet she didn't even make a statement about her poor facial expression.  Teukie is a man who has his past.  PAST, meaning over, end, period.  Shippers of TT can refuse my evidence above, but please with justifications.  Otherwise the present tense is Sora.  At least, Sora Kang is the only woman whom Teukie had expressed his concern, love and preference in public many times.  Could you find any testimony that Teukie said he was in love or preferred Taeyeon?  At least, I will think Teukie is close with Seohyun as he once said Seohyun got to have his approval prior to going on a date.  Show me something that he was close with TY!

In a real democratic place, we should strive to reach consensus yet respect minorities.  Since my role here to provide translations is done, I will not force myself to make everyone happy by just saying things in the same wavelength.  No need to bash me if you were enraged by my rebellious post, it is just not worth your time as I will not respond.

Guest skippersian

@Hanyi

Thanks for really understanding my questions. =D I also thought that it was weird that we can't be even allowed to ask questions to the firm believers of the FD.As i also stated that i support Teukso more than any other couple atm but what i get is some inconvenient backlash...

I just came back from work and I've seen some negative atmosphere surrounding this forum...I hope we could be able to bring back the positive here since everybody is all grown up and matured..Why do you react in some comments??leave it and ignore it..This is a public forum everyone here has the right to give their opinion whether we like or not. We can't stop them if they want to spoil this forum, all we have to do is be strong, support one another, guide those whom we felt are mislead and leave those things behind.. For me as long as they don't bash Leeteuk and Sora their post is welcome...Just ignore if you don't like their post, why do you have to waste your time typing words that also hurts them??I believe everyone here are not children, who needs to react everytime they felt threaten..We cannot stop these people if they wanted to post something that was not the same with our beliefs..It will be a never ending story...We all have  a freedom to comment but that given freedom we have here must be used in a good manner..Any reactions we can see from here bad or good must be maturely accepted..To suppress the freedom to comment is a double wrong, it violates the right of the readers as well as the other posters..Be not afraid of those uninvited guest as long as you have a strong faith with the DIMPLE COUPLES, I assure you things will never go wrong..IGNORE things which you think you cannot handle, being rude with those people will only satisfy them and at the same time you are helping them to justify their beliefs by quoting them..funny it seems but unconciously you remember them and they became part of your life just like the DIMPLE COUPLES...

Skills of people we can develop and changed but Attitude will never change eventhough we help them, it is only them who can be able to change themselves.Hope everyone here understand my point..

FD's be POSITIVE.

What do we do now
We were waiting impatiently coming Saturday
Now wait any news or a mark or sign of any of them

Since the morning reviewing episodes and so every day

I will ask again
   What episode do you like to see

and any love scenes much

Waiting for more responses to enjoy together
Until two years have passed

I cried today and I remembered day strike
 And how it hurts my heart parting strike and the lack of vision
And now to see all of them in the way of a painful and tiring

But the difference I know love and happiness in their hearts

I hope to be together happily forever if the secret and special to them
I hope to see happiness in their faces again instead of those pale faces
I hope to SORA more and more success in life and meet those who love
I wish LEETEUK strength and courage and maintaining cozy sweetheart, army
I wish them happiness and twins

Must stop crying as long as we hear news

about them from time to time

But farewell to them is still not certified for my heart

Egypt I will love them because they are the secret of happiness

chrysalis1110Actually could have been the cause of their companies

and also TEUKIE  protect  SORA and HER future before entering the army

We do not know what is happening but wish them well together forever

To stay positive and always on their confidence

i think we should go back on talking about the favorite episode.  since most of you did recaps, i'll try to post my favorite parts one post at a time.
the wedding scene...
gotta love these, especially the part when they were doing the sleeping beauty concept..PJS was not comfortable lying there beside Sora.  He's so stiff that it shows on camera. He's being careful and thinking to much. And then, our dear Sora decided to face him and gosh... the reaction was instantaneous.  He was so surprised at the body contact that he let out a nervous laugh.
And the most endearing part, when Sora looked at at PJS in the eyes, and he totally forgot the apprehensions that they are being filmed and just couldn't help himself but to hug her. It was spontaneous that you can see right through him that his smitten.
waah... i haven't even talked about the kiss and i'm getting goosebumps already...
DC are definitely lovely especially together.

@Hanyi - I get your point friend, but let me just say something - not to argue but of course, lay my own cards.  And I would like to say this on behalf of the other FDs who were not able to hold their anger over that recent post and reacted according to how they feel. 

It is true everyone is entitled to their own opinions and we all know that - because we encounter that here whenever there is something that needs to be discussed.  The difference is, our opinions may differ from each other but it revolves around the same topic - LeeTeuk and Sora.  So no matter how different each other's opinions are, we still come out winners and we don't get backlash -  because we are talking about the same thing.

@shippersian - we are reasonable followers too - I don't think there is anybody in this forum who has not completed their education; that's why we try to be civil with our answers.  The problem with your inquiry was, you asked that question as soon as the last episode aired - the episode that brought us all, loyal followers of Dimple Couple, joy and happiness.  We all felt like we were lifted from the ground and taken to heaven - with no effort - but our unending love and support and belief on LeeTeuk and Sora.  Yes, you only asked a question - but your inquiry is questioning the credibility of the other half - LeeTeuk - you questioned it even after you already know what he said in his letter to his other half.  On top of that, you incorporated another female's name, that made the other half look bad - and made the other half look damn - if you understand exactly what I am referring to.  This is LeeTeuk and Kang Sora's house -you don't come in, knowing this is their house, and ask the housekeepers if SO AND SO lives in this house or find out something about that SO AND SO.

When you go to a neighborhood that you are not famililar with, you browse around that neighborhood - you try to find out more.  And when you find the house you were looking for, scrutinize it's surroundings; find out if there are signs hanging out the door.  Normally, you will see something like BEWARE OF THE DOG - so that makes you watch out - whether or not you need to come in.  There are also signs that says PLEASE WIPE YOUR FEET BEFORE YOU ENTER.  Those are signs that alerts a visitor  that the house is sacred and well kept.  This DC house is well kept - we all keep watch.  If you notice, not all of  us meet at the same time - because of the time difference - which means, when one is away, the other watches.

In this house, the warning is on page 1 - that is what you should have done - which most of the new members did - they went to the first page and sacrificed their precious time by reading every single page of this forum.  Asking will not do you any good - we have different opinions, as I have stated above and you may get conflicting answers.

@k_craze - if you read back, you'll find out I beat @shymaldita on that concept - and I mentioned it on my post.  Time to back read, friend!!

Guest Emmy_Chloe

Hi everyone,
It's 5:30am now, I should be up in another 3 hours but here I am posting in this forum.
To be completely honest, during DC's 10 months journey, I did have my moments of doubts about them (just ask Mieru :P )
But you see, it's people like Hanyi & Mieru who made me wants to continue watching DC, made me still following DC's off-cam updates & guess what? Ultimately making me felt like a little part of me died knowing there will no longer be any DC on Saturdays.
These, are the people that, in my book, counts as a true fans. 
I see that some even delved into others' past postings to form an opinion of that person. Oh wow, we're judging people's personal character now?
Just my humble suggestion, get down off your high horse (some more than others - caps and all) and stop scaring potential DC shippers.
Peace.

I haven't had time to read this forum today but once I got the time to do it, I sensed a negative atmosphere here. Calm down FD's..I don't know much about soompi rules but I know each forum has their own house rules. I only religiously follow three forums so I can't be sure really but what I do know is that in every forum, discussions/news should be related to the Couple (Teukso in this ship) and should maintain a positive outlook or point of view regarding them and talking about a 'third party' is a no no. I don't know if I am making any sense now..tsk tsk..
I myself had my moments of doubts but refrained myself from asking 'coz some people might take it the wrong way and I know by sticking to this forum and reading all of the FD's take on every twitter, episodes, videos and news..I can have my answers..and I did. I have been reprimanded 'told' before when I got upset about a previous short episode before and voiced it out it in here, I got a little upset and got me thinking "is it how it's like here? I can't even voiced out my own opinion? it's not like I'm bashing the couple but the MBC.." I almost stopped visiting here but my love for Teukso overruled everything. After that, I have been very careful before posting anything.
despite everything...I'm a happy camper/shipper!! I wouldn't be if not for all FD's who makes this forum interesting and fun..
Sorry for ranting nonsense..
anyway, Kang Sora-shi posted something on twitter..
Kang So-ra ‏@reveramess

이틀 밤을 새고있다... 원인은 과연 무엇인가...

is there any nice soul out there who can translate this please. Me and Google doesn't get along much..:P it says "two nights is leaking..cause what are.."

has she been crying again..poor Sora-shi..fighting!!!