[Drama 2012] Panda and Hedgehog 판다양과 고슴도치

Admin

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annyeong P&H chingu deul :-h

I like this drama very much, it gives me lots of laughter especially WI's sister. Shes so funny and the way she acted out her reaction, is so natural and very funny. Of course the reason I started this drama all because of Dong Hae :). SUJU is one of my most Fave Kpop group. I also look forward to Siwon's drama :). Donghae is handsome in this drama and the 2nd male lead WI is becoming more handsome as each episode airs. The female lead, Panda, is cute and adorable. So far, I enjoy everyone in the drama even the evil ex-baker of Panda.

Looking forward to next weekend for new episodes of P&H

Endeavor - I have the same suspicions.   Then the other thing. did the detective tell to the ajumma that her dead husband was still alive or did I hear it wrong?  Anyways I really like this drama. Not the best on my list but still this has little bit of everything.. :D

I have yet to rewatch Ep8 with subs, but I agree with @Endeavor that they obviously seem to be gunning for Seung Ji to be Won Il's stepbrother. I've been kind of hoping they wouldn't go there, but this writer's nothing if not predictable, so I doubt they'd introduce that kind of detail only for it to be a red herring.

That leads to a whole new series of complications, though. I think it's safe to assume that noonim is Seung Ji's mom and Grandpa is his maternal grandpa, which leaves a big question mark over the father. There are several possibilities that I can think of:

1. Jaekyum (i.e. Won Il's stepdad) is Seung Ji's real dad, making them stepbrothers and Seung Ji half-siblings with Won Yi.

2. Seung Ji's real dad was someone else, but after Seung Ji lost his real parents, he was taken in by Won Il's family, probably by Won Il's kinder real father. Jaekyum comes in and either does it himself or conspires with the mother to throw out Seung Ji, in the process giving him enough trauma to make him lose his memory. I think I remember someone mentioning that Panda's 28, so if Seung Ji's 26 and noonim said in Ep5-6(?) that it's been 20 odd years since she lost "In Ha," it could be that something happened in the family which resulted in Seung Ji losing his parents - that might be when Da Yang's family temporarily took in and housed the little boy in the yellow shirt "who couldn't find his parents after the bakery burnt down." Seung Ji was left with Won Il for a while, who maybe took him in afterwards, giving them 4 years to be loving stepbros until Seung Ji "disappears" at the age of 10. I just don't know whether Koreans strongly differentiate between stepbrother and adoptive brother, but it could work.

3. A mix of both? :D Jaekyum's Seung Ji's real dad, but he's a rotten jerk and did something which resulted in noonim being incarcerated for his crimes (I think the original premise mentioned something about Seung Ji's mom being jailed for his father's crimes). Jaekyum then got Temptation of an Angel-level plastic surgery and went from the tall, tattooed gangster whom we saw with Seung Ji and Won Il in the park to current short and chubby Jaekyum. Ergo, unrecognizable and able to start a new life. Does so with Won Il's mom, only to discover they've adopted his real son. He's horrified and chucks the boy out before anyone could catch on to his grand scheme to take over Saint Honore from the inside!

This is pure speculation for fun, of course. So many things up in the air because I'm pretty sure I remember little boy in the yellow shirt (whom I'm assuming is Seung Ji) running up to tattooed gangster and calling him "dad."

Hanjae -  I always love your speculations. 

For me I think the 3 possible is more likely.  The only thing what is bottering me is that if Won Il stepdad is really seung ji real dad. How could he really harm  his only son. In the other hand it wouldn't be the first time in dramas that people gets greed and even sacrife's they children for their own happiness. 

I just hope that Won Il stepdad get's the punnishment he deserve to.

@txrk .. how are my posts equal to spamming? check your dictionary why don't you.. 
we're entitled to ask questions about the drama here.. duh
--
Anyway, enough with the flag-addict.. L-)

I look forward to our OTPs scenes next episode!! And omo.. will they kiss or won't they? :D

Archived