❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: left; "Kim Soo Hyun’s Cute GIF’sCR: DC Gall
tumblr_ma2djvlihk1r2pstso1_250.giftumblr_ma2djvlihk1r2pstso2_400.giftumblr_ma2djvlihk1r2pstso3_400.giftumblr_ma2djvlihk1r2pstso4_400.gif

Hi all. I find this review. Now I really want to watch this movie. :x :x :x

the-thieves-movie-poster-01.jpg
도둑들 / The Professional Genre : Crime, Action, Thriller, Comedy 136 minutes
a brief story
Popeye and his group of thieves go to Macao on a job from his old partner, Macao Park, who escaped with 68 kg of gold past years ago. They together work in a job but Macao Park fell off from elevator and disappeared. Now, Macao Park brought Chinese thieves to work together on a steal target. Target is $20 million diamond known as "Tear of the Sun". While working together to steal this diamond, these 10 thieves have their separate agenda to keep the diamond for themselves. Who will succeed in stealing this diamond?

the+thieves+korean++movie+photo.jpg
Korean Thieves
the+thieves+photo+still+2.jpg
Chinese Thieves

characters
the+thieves+fullsizephoto233793.jpg
main characters
I like almost all the characters in here. They have their plots and interests. All are popular actors and actresses in Korea. I bet you know Kim Soo Hyun from "The Moon that Embraces The Sun" and Jeon Ji Hyun from "My Sassy Girl".
Kim+Yun+Seok+Macao+Park+The+Thieves+Phot
Kim Yoon Seok as Macao Park
Here is the boss and the master thief. He was involved in love triangle between Popeye and Pepsi. Macao Park planned to keep the diamond for himself. He is also was once as Popeye's partner. 
lee+jung+jae+the+thieves+movie+still.jpg
Lee Jung Jae as Popeye 
I think Popeye hates Macao Park. They becomes a rival after Macao Park run away with 68kgs of gold for himself. Moreover, he also likes Pepsi. 
Kim+Hye+Soo+Pepsi+the+thieves+photo+kore
Kim Hye Soo as Pepsi
After she get out from the prison, she joins back with the gang to steal a diamond. Macao Park and her have  a same love interest.
Kim+Hae+Sook+Chewing+Gum+The+Thieves+Pho
Kim Hae Sook as Chewing Gum
A middle aged mother and alcoholic woman. She finally found out her new love with Chen, Chinese Thief Leader.
jeon+ji+hyun+jun+ji+hyun+yenicall+enical
Jeon Ji Hyun as Yenicall / Anycall
A sexy burglar and wire robber. She likes to seduce man. Her favorite quote is " Happy Ending is Mine". Actually, she is my favourite character. She is funny and so tempting.
kim+soo+hyun+zampano+the+thieves.jpg
Kim Soo Hyun as Zampano
A Korean-Chinese thief and the youngest. He has a love interest with Anycall. Anyway, fans of Kim Soo Hyun can see him speaking in Chinese. However, his scene isn't long but worthy :D
oh+dal+soo+the+thieves+photo.jpg
Oh Dal Soo as Andrew
A Korean-Chinese burglar. He joined the Chinese group along with Johnny (Derek Tsang). He is the funniest thief in my opinion.
The+Thieves+Movie+Photo.jpg
Could I say one more time, I love all characters here. Also the high profile cast from Hongkong, China, and Malaysia. Simon Yam, Derek Tsang, and Angelica Lee.
comments

Finally and finally i can watch this movie. i can't express how happy i am when watched this movie yesterday. trailer and movie are both great as i could imagine. i like The Thieves so much. although this is my first time watched Korean Movie in cinema, i enjoyed it very much.

At first, i am really having difficulties in reading subtitles. there was 2 subtitles, English and Indonesian. i'm confused, but in the end just read what you can see in the movie.

Name characters are earlier come up on the screen, so you don't have to ask "Who is she?" or "Who is he?". First scene is Popeye's group stole antique thing. Clean and impressive of heist scene ever. I like it. After Macao Park brought Chinese thieves, the scenes are more attractive than ever. Korean people who don't understand Chinese and Chinese thieves who gossiping Korean people. In the end, this scene becomes a comedy scenes as well. Then, the plot is going more exciting when each of thieves have their own agenda to keep the diamond for themsleves. Seeing their plan to steal the diamond, i feel like a little bit want to become a thief. The ending of the movie is also unpredictable.

oh+dal+soo+lee+jung+jae+the+thieves+phot pepsi+yenicall+the+thieves+still+image.j the+thieves+korean+movie+still+image.jpg
Because I'm a fan of Kim Soo Hyun, I don't forget to capture my favourite scene of him. When he is kissing Anycall in the movie, I'm just fluttering. Blah, the kiss is absolutely great.

zampano+kim+soo+hyun+yenicall+kissing+th

Comedy : Yes ! Thriller : Yes ! Love Intrigue : Yes ! Oh gosh, all are packed beautifully as you watch The Thieves. I'm serious. I surely recommend you all to watch this movie. The Thieves has the highest ticket sales in Korea. If you ask me if i would want to watch this movie again? I absolutely say YES !

the+thieves+full+cast.jpg

An entertaining movie which is fun, clever, and thrilling. Must watched movie from Korean.

gukseon said: class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: left; "Kim Soo Hyun’s Cute GIF’sCR: DC Gall

Yesterday I watched The Thieves movie. it was awesomeand yes. Kim Soo Hyun's kiss with Jeon Ji Hyun is superb ! just looking at them kissing in a big screen, aghhh ... :x  I think everyone wants his lips !  [-O< 
KSH plays his characters well. He acts like he's really really fall in love w/ Anycall. Although his scene is not too long, it's really worth to see him in a big screen. I just a little bit disappointed, his part is only focused on pull the strings up for Anycall. I want MORE action. Good job anyway KSH  :-bd
the_thieves_cast_ksh_31.jpg

padhari said: gukseon said: class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: left; "Kim Soo Hyun’s Cute GIF’sCR: DC Gall

Kim Soo Hyun Respects Miss A’s Suzy With Manner Hands

Kim Soo Hyun has shown the public that he has “manner hands.”

On September 1, XTM “Star n’ the City” was broadcasted. It’s a show that specifically covers top celebrities in a road movie format and Kim Soo Hyun andMiss A’s Suzy participated in this episode. They filmed their segment in New Zealand for a Bean Pole advertisement.

Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy (known as Soo-Su, combining their names) are advertising for Bean Pole’s Fall and Winter collection. The theme of the episode is “Soo-Su couple’s urban outdoor romance.” It’s during one of their outdoor dates, where Kim Soo Hyun shows his usual great manners. While taking a walk, they had to cross an unstable bridge and he offered his hand for balance. This scene has been captured and is making huge rounds on the internet.

The broadcast also showed a few of their lovely dates in New Zealand including walking, fishing, riding a bike and other various outdoor activities.

Soompiers, isn’t it beautiful having a date in a different country? Or can it be troublesome taking care of all the planning? Please share your thoughts!

16195249504D3FAF3136F9
The Thieves were invited on several international film Fest.... I wonder if Soo hyun will go in one of these festivals
 October 4-17th Busan International Film FestivalSpain- 45th Sitges International Fantastic Film Festival,32th Philadelphia International Film Festival in the United StatesHawaii International Film Festival
So far The Thieves had an accumulated 12,830,000 viewers 
http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/news/view.asp?seq=694868