[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I'm so curious.. As what I know, Leeteuk is the one who stay in Seoul (is he still in Busan watching baseball?) right now.. The other member like Fighting Junior (Kyu, Min, Eun, Hae) are in Taiwan with another SJM member for a concert.. Shindong and Yesung go for holiday, Kangin in Japan for his musical.. and Siwon? I don't know last time I heard, his very busy with his schedule, but then I heard that he is sick..

So I think about this, if Leeteuk oppa stay in the dorm by himself, wouldn't he feel very lonely?? Especially after watch today episode.. I'm sure He is crying a lot too.. I hope there is someone who can accompany him, beside his managers, when he feels lonely...

I hope he is with Sora this weekend =)

k_craze said: @mywebfoot @malonawa @ice308. #becauseofteuksora I decided not to practice kissing but watched the Chinese sub link that @hanyi shared. Teuksora is more attractive than my husbands lips, anyway I am a prude when it comes to kissing, exchanging saliva is not my style. Oops, underage better not try this! =))

actually using my limited skills, At first I wanted to share their dialogue word for word but at the end of the show, I think FDs should wait for eng sub and watched for yourself cause after watching a few times, this episode is just so sweet.

LT gift of shoes have such deep meaning, he told Sora that life is full of ups and downs and treacherous and he would like to walk the path with her. At the back room interview, LT said that he wanted Sora to remember him whenever she walked with these shoes and that he hoped that he can walk together with her, I felt that this is another promise from LT to Sora. Actually I think Korea also shared Chinese culture cause Sora said at first she wanted to tease him about why he gifted shoes, and if he is thinking of straying (Chinese belief is that if you gift shoes to your partner, the person who gift the shoes will most likely stray or the couple will breakup.) but decided not to, cause LT is sincere about the meaning of gifting the shoes. At the end, when Sora said they can't see each other now, LT really said that They can still continue to meet, but Sora did not reply to that but said that he should leave first and that she will stay behind. The back room interview Sora said usually the strong one will stay behind but she is not strong, and felt that if she cried while leaving the one who stayed behind will feel sad, so out of concern for LT she decided she should be the one staying behind.

The back room interview Sora said usually the strong one will stay behind but she is not strong, and felt that if she cried while leaving the one who stayed behind will feel sad, so out of concern for LT she decided she should be the one staying behind...With her explanation I felt that she wanted LT not to have a heavy heart while leaving and she intended to stay in order for LT to be fine when leaving..Based on what she said in the interview...I can see that Sora will be staying behind LT and it obviously she show some hints that when LT goes to army he don't need to worry thatSora will go and leave him instead she will be the one who will see him off and in the future wherever LT leave her..He will be assured that she will still be there..I guess in some way though both don't want to give hints on the real status of their relationship in some way they express their thoughts together for future...

1. LT giving Sora a shoes that he plans to walk to her in the future..

2. It is good that Sora did not answer LT when he said that they can continue to see each other...because if she said yes definitely the anti's will react and if that is the case LT can't be able to answer issues during those times when he is in the army.. I guess LT again has slipped his tongue by saying it on TV.

3. Sora being left behind, I salute this girl for her courage to stay..it means in the future she can wait and stay for his LT....I think LT is happy to know that she stay behind him..I guess LT you found the girl you have telling before that will wait for you..

4. LT was shown outside of the DC house..I know in my heart that he waited for her outside, knowing LT as a gentleman person..definitely he waited for her to come out and curious on her reaction on the post its..which WGM did not show..

This is a very good observation coming from a non-shipper and a non-ELF via allkpop:

samarra 16 minutes ago

"i never watch this couple, only a couple of first episodes, so i'm not bias in wanting or over-analyzing this couple to be real. But if this is their first kiss, why when leetuk ask for a kiss, sora heading directly to his lips and leeteuk too? almost like its a habit, a quick and effortless kiss, like he used to ask for it."

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/super-juniors-leeteuk-and-kang-sora-share-their-first-and-last-kiss-on-we-got-married#disqus_thread

2 am already... need to sleep now... can't help it, but every post about how their conversation just keeps me crying. i'm not really emotional nor romantic and as my friend would describe, non-committal, but these two just caught my full attention and made me do things like joining a forum and commenting non-stop and sometimes, i even dream of them...
caught in a lovebug with dimples. i might sleep or watch their videos all over again...

Guest Cicci_92_1

Looking back at the other episodes, I think something changed after the photoshoot...when he hugged her, he smiled before and he was like "Should we do it?"

That hug was natural, as much as the kiss.

So, we can conclude Teukso is Real.

Amen

Looks like we are ready to start a separate group in this thread - the separate thread would be named "the perverted Ahjumma FDs".  Who wants to be the leader?  I'm sure we'll have a blast with our discussions.  We'll put a doorbell so that when a minor or an 'acclaimed innocent' member like @mywebfoot wants to join, she has to ring the doorbell.

After this goodbye episode, let us not expect more - LT would probably stop his tweet messages - but that doesn't mean they will stop communicating.  Like what I said, they have closed the WGM door behind them and have opened another door that says "PRIVATE" -which means we can't even put holes on the walls even if we want to.  News would definitely stop until it is time for LT to enlist since he would be all over the news.

Looks like we are ready to start a separate group in this thread - the separate thread would be named "the perverted Ahjumma FDs".  Who wants to be the leader?  I'm sure we'll have a blast with our discussions.  We'll put a doorbell so that when a minor or an 'acclaimed innocent' member like @mywebfoot wants to join, she has to ring the doorbell.

After this goodbye episode, let us not expect more - LT would probably stop his tweet messages - but that doesn't mean they will stop communicating.  Like what I said, they have closed the WGM door behind them and have opened another door that says "PRIVATE" -which means we can't even put holes on the walls even if we want to.  News would definitely stop until it is time for LT to enlist since he would be all over the news.

wahh.. finally the last eps. my saturday will never be the same again :-S

when watch it for the first time, i was surprised with the kiss.. not only surprise that they finally really did kiss (on cam), but also my first thoughts when i saw the kiss is : its definitely not their first kiss.. i do believe that they have done it off cam (and not only once),otherwise the kiss wont be that natural [-X

after re-watching it again and again (i lost count how many time i have watch this ep now :> ) try to analyze every moments and try to understand waht they were saying (based on my lacking korean language abilty) i agree with everyone that saying this ep is like the declaration of their real relationship outside the show.. cz their words to each other, especially in the letter, both sora and teuk really showing that they are now have bcome part of each other's life.. and will stay beside each other, hopefully forever :x

its a painful yet beautiful farewell epsiode.. and this is just the beginning of the real story,so best wish for u DC !! :-bd

Guest Cicci_92_1

Looking back at the other episodes, I think something changed after the photoshoot...when he hugged her, he smiled before and he was like "Should we do it?"

That hug was natural, as much as the kiss.

So, we can conclude Teukso is Real.

Amen

FD's check this link and share the article of our DC so they can still be # 1 in allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/super-juniors-leeteuk-and-kang-sora-share-their-first-and-last-kiss-on-we-got-married

can't believe that it reach 52,119 views in 3 hours only

and 241 comments.. I guess WGM will be sad to know that they should made the farewell episode 2 parts since our couple is famous

I was having a blast with this one ELF's reaction: EPIC JEALOUSY!!!

FUUUUUUUUUQQQQQ!! I JUST SAW LEETEUK KISS A GIRL FOR REAL FOR THE FIRST TIME

OMIGAWD OHMIGAWD OHMIGAWD OHMIGAWD HIS LIPS OHMIGAWD OHMIGAWD OHMIGAWD THIS IS NOT A WAY TO START OFF THE DAT OHMIGAWD OHMIGAWD OHMIGAWD HE WAS SO HANDSOME OHMIGAWD OHMIGAWD

OHMAGAAAAAAAAAAAWD! ALAJDHAKAKSHSHSKSLSLSL

http://epikleader.tumblr.com/

=))

Guest teuksoislove

FDs. Always remember that anyone who says uri couple is scripted or the last kiss, they are just envious. They are just saying that for the sake of attention. Sooo, ignore it. And, always think of our happy couple. :)

Thoughts before i sleep:

i rewatched again the last ep, and still tears are still flowing down my face. I cant help but to cry over them. I dont know how to calm myself. Every saturdays would not be the same. I wont have that feeling of excitement anymore. I wont feel the anxiety of waiting for a subbed version anymore. My saturdays will be the same on how it was before i came across this lovely couple. They are like "my other half" too. It would not be the same without them. :|

As much as i want to think their happy memories of being together, my tears would come out first. I cant help it. :'(

But, thank you to all the FDs who appreciated my post. Thank you for all the pics, fanfics, videos and everything. To the translatora, i love you all. Without you, i dont know what would it be like qatching them qithout understanding. 100% sincere thanks. :)

RANDOM QUEZTION:

when did they film this? Because, i saw a pic of teukie oppa having the same pants from todays ep and from the fansign event last august 31. I'm not sure though, because of what you said that they filmed between august 21-23.

I cant post an image because im on mobile now. Next time, i'll post a pic about what i'm talking about. :)

ANYWAYS, thank you everyone! For being my other half and for being my virtual friends. I enjoyed being here. Nomu numo numo haengbokaeso. :)

saranghamnida. :*

[Translation of Teukie's letter to Sora]

To: My very lovely other half Sora...

We met in September last year.  (It was) A very cold day then but now even hot summer has passed.  Seeing the season when we met is coming again, I feel like time flies so quickly...  It seems that this is the first time in my life that I felt so nervous and trembled so much when meeting someone in the first encounter..Although we could not do so many things together nor see each other often, it seems that we could feel each other's hearts.

I feel like losing my mind when the thought that there is such a beautiful woman in this world came to me.  I always longed for the day when we could meet and pondered how to make Sora smile more and be even much happier.  It seems that I am always worried about how to make you happy every single day.

Even though I know that time flies quickly like this, I regret that I should be more expressive and love you more...

It will be great if this becomes Sora's beautiful and precious memory regardless of time...

How was Lee Teuk like when he was Sora's husband??  I felt like I am undeserved to receive so much love from this woman.  It would be better if I were slightly much handsome, taller and muscular.  Being such a deficient husband, I am very thankful and grateful for your highest compliments and your efforts as always!!

Thank you for treasuring and taking care of this husband.  I hate to say words related to departure but this is the exclusive priviledge for people in love.  Even if I am not around, please don't get sick, stay healty and smile always.  Please have delicious food and meals properly.  Often think of me at times ^___^

To the woman who is my wife, whose name is Kang Sora.  And thank you to the woman who gave me beautiful memories together!!

With my heart...

I love you!!

Groom Teuk

Translated @hiedi supplemented by @hanyi
Based on Hangul text transcibed by @TSL08
Please take out with full credits.

Another hint from LT...Giving a gift on their (last episode but not final on their relationship) Same shoes meaning a couple shoes for them..Is LT hinting that after WGM they are still a couple.. He is the only guy on WGM who has given a couple item to his partner on a final episode..can't help but think that after the WGM they are a real couple..

Someone says here that Sora has given LT a ruby since it is his birthstone..so I checked the meaning of the ruby stone..

Love stone

The Ruby is filled with love. It also helps sexual love to be more passionate. Persons lacking in self-love should have and mediate on the Ruby. It also gives the courage to be best potential that a person has.

Given as a gift, the ruby is a symbol of friendship and love. The ruby is also the symbol of vitality and royalty.

Just wondering when she has given this to LT somehow it proves that she loves him and LT knowing his birthstone meaning it seems a proposal was done by Sora and it gives him courage to kiss her . What FIL said before it is hard for Sora to express her thoughts that is the reason she loves to write notes in order for her to express what ever she felt that time and by giving him a gift it only proves that Sora loves him ...She told Leeteuk that she will be a ( girl ? )friend and a fan meaning she will be there to wait for him after 2 years..

Guest teuksoislove

We met in September last year.  (It was) A very cold day then but now even hot summer has passed.  Seeing the season when we met is coming again, I feel like time flies so quickly...  It seems that this is the first time in my life that I felt so nervous and trembled so much when meeting someone in the first encounter..Although we could not do so many things together nor see each other often, it seems that we could feel each other's hearts.

I feel like losing my mind when the thought that there is such a beautiful woman in this world came to me.  I always longed for the day when we could meet and pondered how to make Sora smile more and be even much happier.  It seems that I am always worried about how to make you happy every single day.

Even though I know that time flies quickly like this, I regret that I should be more expressive and love you more...

It will be great if this becomes Sora's beautiful and precious memory regardless of time...

How was Lee Teuk like when he was Sora's husband??  I felt like I am undeserved to receive so much love from this woman.  It would be better if I were slightly much handsome, taller and muscular.  Being such a deficient husband, I am very thankful and grateful for your highest compliments and your efforts as always!!

Thank you for treasuring and taking care of this husband.  I hate to say words related to departure but this is the exclusive priviledge for people in love.  Even if I am not around, please don't get sick, stay healty and smile always.  Please have delicious food and meals properly.  Often think of me at times ^___^

To the woman who is my wife, whose name is Kang Sora.  And thank you to the woman who gave me beautiful memories together!!

With my heart...

I love you!!

Groom Teuk

Translated @hiedi supplemented by @hanyiBased on Hangul text transcibed by @TSL08Please take out with full credits.

*tears*

you can really feel and see the heart of leeteuk nampyeon. :'(

Hanyi said:

With my heart...

I love you!!

Groom Teuk

Translated @hiedi supplemented by @hanyi
Based on Hangul text transcibed by @TSL08
Please take out with full credits.