[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@AnneDee07 waaaaahhhhhh....he really did!!!!omo omo....let me get myself up from the floor..just fainted!!! >:D<
edit: topping the page wishes:
1. I wish for them to endure the 2 years separation when LT goes to Army2. I wish Sora more projects to come3. I wish that they get the courage to come out in public, get married for real and have their twin babies
FD's Fighting!!!

Guest memememem

In the backroom, the PD asks why shoes... LT states because you have to wear shoes everyday, and remembered everyday .. then he states the shoes are a symbol because he wants to be her feet so they can walk together

Guest malonowa

Well Park Jung Su gave enough of a confession about his feelings towards Sora to convince me 2000000% that he loves Sora
:-* :x  :\"> :-* :x :\">

I hope something comes out on Sora's side in the subbed version.

Update:
The wine has been flowing in Malonowa land, don't know if it is because of sadness or celebration of the kiss, or maybe both.
Eish I need something to laugh about right now.

Guest AnneDee07

i guess this explains LT countless V sign during music broadcast lately. i bet the continuous and bold V sign was after they recorded their last episode. the boldness and V signs are there because he already knew SR true feelings for him.

the kiss;
the saranghae;
the tears;
the V signs;
the song;

what more can we say? what more can we denied? though they didn't say it publicly, yet. i know they both are deeply in love with each other.

AnneDee07 said: i guess this explains LT countless V sign during music broadcast lately. i bet the continuous and bold V sign was after they recorded their last episode. the boldness and V signs are there because he already knew SR true feelings for him.

the kiss;
the saranghae;
the tears;
the V signs;
the song;

what more can we say? what more can we denied? though they didn't say it publicly, yet. i know they both are deeply in love with each other.

Guest teuksoislove

"At this moment, I regret that I had so many things that I didn't know how to do during this period. I didn't know how to express myself well. I felt like I just let time passed but not taking care of Oppa who was very busy. I wish I could have taken one step more. I shall never forget and grateful for this beautiful memory for the rest of my life. I am sincerely grateful to my partner Oppa. To the handsome man who is full of life's wisdom, I, the one who once knew nothing about idol Super Junior; the one who was not feminine...(by hanyi: sorry I didn't get it) from now on I am not your wife, but oppa's fan and friend who will protect you / stand by you. Lastly, before the end, let me call you once again, Yeobong ~" - Kang Sora

Translated by: @Hanyi

Cr: http://www.facebook.com/pages/WGM-Leeteuk-SJ-Kang-Sora/147643228664598

Sora's message... :)

During the whole episode they are always covering the small heart at Sora's shirt.. still they can't hide it from me.. i kept repeating it again and again, Leeteuk does have this shirt also..waaahhhhh
They are a couple! 1M% sure of that.. :x

Smiles from my face are keep coming.. Can't resist their love story, they never failed to put my Dreams into Reality.. Im in high right now..

~~~SARANGHAE such a strong and bold word from the best leader,our prince... So proud of him. :-bd
I'm completely contented of what I've witnessed from LT&KS.. Strong love will lead to strong and unending relationship.. 'Till their Real Wedding.. I'll be waiting! :)

Here's my version of Sora's letter's translation, but it is not a word by word translation. There must be mistakes. Advanced apologies!

At this moment, I regret that I had so many things that I didn't know how to do during this period. I didn't know how to express myself well. I felt like I just let time passed but not taking care of Oppa who was very busy. I wish I could have taken one step more. I shall never forget and grateful for this beautiful memory for the rest of my life. I am sincerely grateful to my partner Oppa. To the handsome man who is full of life's wisdom, I, the one who once knew nothing about idol Super Junior; the one who was not feminine...(by hanyi: sorry I didn't get it) from now on I am not your wife, but oppa's fan and friend who will protect you / stand by you. Lastly, before the end, let me call you once again, Yeobong ~

Dictated and Translated by Hanyi

[EDIT]

Oops, @teukso.is.love has posted my translation.  Thanks. 

One more thing that you may not know now.  Teukie addressed Sora as "My lovely other half" (반쪽) on his post-it notes.A2Q_J1aCUAECw4R.jpg

teukso.is.love

said:

"At this moment, I regret that I had so many things that I didn't know how to do during this period. I didn't know how to express myself well. I felt like I just let time passed but not taking care of Oppa who was very busy. I wish I could have taken one step more. I shall never forget and grateful for this beautiful memory for the rest of my life. I am sincerely grateful to my partner Oppa. To the handsome man who is full of life's wisdom, I, the one who once knew nothing about idol Super Junior; the one who was not feminine...(by hanyi: sorry I didn't get it) from now on I am not your wife, but oppa's fan and friend who will protect you / stand by you. Lastly, before the end, let me call you once again, Yeobong ~" - Kang Sora

Cr: http://www.facebook.com/pages/WGM-Leeteuk-SJ-Kang-Sora/147643228664598

Sora's message... :)

Hanyi said:

Here's my version of Sora's letter's translation, but it is not a word by word translation. There must be mistakes. Advanced apologies!

At this moment, I regret that I had so many things that I didn't know how to do during this period. I didn't know how to express myself well. I felt like I just let time passed but not taking care of Oppa who was very busy. I wish I could have taken one step more. I shall never forget and grateful for this beautiful memory for the rest of my life. I am sincerely grateful to my partner Oppa. To the handsome man who is full of life's wisdom, I, the one who once knew nothing about idol Super Junior; the one who was not feminine...(by hanyi: sorry I didn't get it) from now on I am not your wife, but oppa's fan and friend who will protect you / stand by you. Lastly, before the end, let me call you once again, Yeobong ~

Dictated and Translated by Hanyi

[EDIT]

Oops, @teukso.is.love has posted my translation.  Thanks. 

One more thing that you may not know now.  Teukie addressed Sora as "My lovely other half" (반쪽) on his post-it notes.A2Q_J1aCUAECw4R.jpg

tina222999 said: During the whole episode they are always covering the small heart at Sora's shirt.. still they can't hide it from me.. i kept repeating it again and again, Leeteuk does have this shirt also..waaahhhhh

Smiles from my face are keep coming.. Can't resist their love story, they never failed to put my Dreams into Reality.. Im in high right now..

~~~SARANGHAE such a strong and bold word from the best leader,our prince... So proud of him. :-bd
I'm completely contented of what I've witnessed from LT&KS.. Strong love will lead to strong and unending relationship.. 'Till their Real Wedding.. I'll be waiting! :)

jerqu said: tina222999 said: During the whole episode they are always covering the small heart at Sora's shirt.. still they can't hide it from me.. i kept repeating it again and again, Leeteuk does have this shirt also..waaahhhhh

Guest smileagain2012

I do not need to SuB
Will not wait for anything anymore
I told you earlier they had after the death of my father
 Gave me smile again
Last episode we just need to prove and confirm for all

they true love is not just a representation for SHOW only

From Saudi Arabia .. I do not know how to describe my feelings

SORA WILL BE in the event

will be the most difficult farewell

when the moment LEETEUK enter the Army

I fear it often is not pure small bore all these difficulties

, despite presenting them force

Guest iamahlyzza

correct me if i'm wrong..but the way i remembered from one of their wgm episodes(im just not sure from what episode exactly), teukie said that he haven't had any onscreen kiss since ever..and sora had a number..so does this mean he did his first time onscreen kiss with sora??
if so, knowing how this event is a huge deal for him, sora must be someone whom he thinks is worthy of it right??

OOOOHHH GOSH!!..I JUST CAN'T HELP BUT BELIEVE IN THIS COUPLE!!!!NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, I'LL BELIEVE AND WILL FOREVER SUPPORT DC COUPLE!!!!..HWAITING!

Guest robinblue91

tumblr is teukso heaven right now! kekeke! just like after their wedding photoshoot! pictures/gifs everywhere! :D
"WGM-teukso ending!" :)
tumblr_ma16a60J7G1rtct7co1_500.jpg
"WGM-teukso Polaroids!" :)
tumblr_ma15y9Tzvm1rtct7co1_500.jpg
tumblr_ma15y9Tzvm1rtct7co2_250.jpg  tumblr_ma15y9Tzvm1rtct7co3_250.jpg

"WGM-teukso Kiss!" :) tumblr_ma0zyxJZfd1qa7tfso1_250.gif   tumblr_ma0zyxJZfd1qa7tfso2_250.gif
"WGM-teukso Final Hug!" :) tumblr_ma11orn9Ws1qa7tfso1_250.gif  tumblr_ma11orn9Ws1qa7tfso2_250.gif
tumblr_ma11orn9Ws1qa7tfso3_250.gif  tumblr_ma11orn9Ws1qa7tfso4_250.gif
cr.lovingleeteuk

Guest Moielle

Absolutely not the first kiss!  The kiss on broadcast is the confirmation.
Their expressions gave it away. Leeteuk was not awkward nor Sora was surprised by the kiss. 
The horse has now stood up and will be charging at any given appropriate opportunity!  Way to go!
They'll be fine on their own.  Plus they have the FDs, the ELF, the SuJu brothers and their respective families to back them up.
Am glad they're friends for real and a fan of one another, so they'll always be by each other's side.  
Love, love the continuation in private life.  
For as long as supporters show their love to both Sora and Leeteuk as a couple, they'll be providing hints here and there.  
Leeteuk seems to be the one excited to titillate the minds of people following him and them.  As for Sora, just quietly expressing herself. See the balance leading to harmony?
Hopefully the FD artists could tweet and share their fanarts and videos to both Leeteuk and Sora continuously for them to be reminded that a lot of people are praying and wishing for them the best things in life.
Okay, go go go!!! :-bd

-------
As for the rice wreaths, am actually not able to contribute to this since am in a temporary crisis so to speak for this month as I've changed job very, very recently.  However, I made sure to show my support to the couple by joining the twitter trending.  
I pray that this endeavor will be a success, and both Leeteuk and Sora will be pleased with this noble act.