Top Posters In This Topic

Guest madzior111

id="post-198902"‘Miss Panda and Hedgehog’ Episode 5 [Eng Subbed]

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt80sb_panda-and-hedgehog-05-part-1_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt80tm_panda-and-hedgehog-05-part-2_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt80ue_panda-and-hedgehog-05-part-3_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt80vg_panda-and-hedgehog-05-part-4_shortfilms

Guest katie_18

I am seriously ready to throw Gil Dong Goo under a moving bus! I can not stand him. This character is pointless and a waste of time. I can't believe Won Il's stepdad stole the macaroon idea! makes me mad. To me, both of these characters are serving the same kind of purpose. They both act as foils to the other characters. The stepdad was served the same purpose to Won Il as Dong Goo does to seung ji and panda. And now since the stepdad stole the macaroon idea, I can see him as a foil to seung ji and panda as well. No reason to have two of them, so get rid of one, or both. I wouldn't mind that either. I hope that made sense to the rest of y'all.
 I was so sad when Seung Ji deleted the pictures of him and panda together. The preview does not give much hope for a nice reconciliation between the two. 
I really like the other patissier that works at Saint Honore, Won Il's friend. He has respect for Seung Ji and even though he lost that blind taste test with him he is not like out to get him. And he admits that while their cakes and cookies might look good, they do not taste good. I am just glad to see the way he treats Seung Ji. I could definitely see Won Il and him going over to Panda and Seung Ji's side maybe later on. If Won Il got over Panda if she went with Seung Ji. I just think that his stepdad is going to keep going on like he is and do something even worse to them. I don't like their mom either, she is just as worse as the stepdad. I hope that made some sense as well. 

Guest madzior111

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Yoon Seung Ah sits on Donghae (of Super Junior)’s lap on Panda and Hedgehog

311.jpg

Yoon Seung Ah sits on Donghae (of Super Junior)’s lap.

On September 7, Channel A released some snapshots from the next episode of Panda and Hedgehog.

In the snapshots, Yoon is whispering something in Donghae’s ear, sitting on his lap. They’re even looking at each other tenderly. According to the production team of the series, Yoon was very shy on Donghae’s lap when she was shooting the scene, and Donghae was considerate of her throughout the shoot.

Panda and Hedgehog is a drama series about young people’s growth and love with a bakery as a setting. A genius patissier named Go Seung Ji (played by Donghae) and a positive girl named Pan Da Yang (played by Yoon Seung Ah) are the main characters.

In the previous episode, Go Seung Ji and Pan Da Yang create macaroons for lovers. At the same time, they feel something for each other. In the seventh episode of the series, which will air on September 8, Pan Da Yang gently sits on Go Seung Ji’s lap in a romantic mood.

It’s also revealed that both Go Seung Ji and Choi Won Il (played by Choi Ji Hyuk) have been trying to take revenge on Choi Jae Gyum (played by Hyuk Suk). The series airs every Saturday and Sunday at 7:30 p.m. on Channel A.

Source: TV Report / en.korea

madzior111 said: class="blog_h2 entry-title"Yoon Seung Ah sits on Donghae (of Super Junior)’s lap on Panda and Hedgehog

Yoon Seung Ah sits on Donghae (of Super Junior)’s lap.

On September 7, Channel A released some snapshots from the next episode of Panda and Hedgehog.

In the snapshots, Yoon is whispering something in Donghae’s ear, sitting on his lap. They’re even looking at each other tenderly. According to the production team of the series, Yoon was very shy on Donghae’s lap when she was shooting the scene, and Donghae was considerate of her throughout the shoot.

Panda and Hedgehog is a drama series about young people’s growth and love with a bakery as a setting. A genius patissier named Go Seung Ji (played by Donghae) and a positive girl named Pan Da Yang (played by Yoon Seung Ah) are the main characters.

In the previous episode, Go Seung Ji and Pan Da Yang create macaroons for lovers. At the same time, they feel something for each other. In the seventh episode of the series, which will air on September 8, Pan Da Yang gently sits on Go Seung Ji’s lap in a romantic mood.

It’s also revealed that both Go Seung Ji and Choi Won Il (played by Choi Ji Hyuk) have been trying to take revenge on Choi Jae Gyum (played by Hyuk Suk). The series airs every Saturday and Sunday at 7:30 p.m. on Channel A.

Source: TV Report / en.korea

semi-fly said: Can anyone explain what kind of a relationship Won Il & Won Yi have? They seem to have a rather unique brother/sister thing going on but at the same time it seems as if they're strangers at times [i found her use of "hyung" to be a bit bizarre for some reason]. 
From episode 1 (or 2) we learn that he spent time away from the family bakery to I assume "learn" the business so he could return and take over like your standard heir apparent. 
Additionally I'm not sure I understand his fascination with Da Yang. He acts as if she some long lost love but Da Yang doesn't seem to recognize him or have reciprocated those feelings. 
In the opener was that supposed to be Seung Ji or Won Il who met Da Yang (in front of the pastry shop)?

Guest kawaiiyuki

Hanjae said:

edit;
New picture from news articles! Reporters are calling it the "cart date" and it should appear in tonight's episode (Episode 7) when he finds her on the park bench. I was hoping for some kind of romantic piggyback scene when Seung Ji takes the sleeping? drunk? Panda home, but I guess he's more practical and uses a cart to wheel her back, LOL.

Archived