@kim_lilly : when CY said "stick by him and do what he says". to ES?

him is refers to KC ??

edit: i have one question. why king palace look small? in other drama it look big. see the aula and the corridor,,, so small. maybe because its goryeo not josoen era?

@bobsavero no, no xD By Choe Yeong xD He says that often, though at ep 7 I feel like it's more figuratively than literally.
Ahh, this drama is so full of symbolism I'm going crazy
8-}
I'm seeing symbolisms everywhere, quite paranoid-like xDD

Anyway, I'm going to sleep this off now. Wake up tomorrow with a clearer mind to discuss with you :)
Dadeul jaljayo ^_^
다들 잘자요~~

Had to come back...
Perverted girls, here's to you...
Well, it's not the main steaming-hotness-trio's bathing in a river, but it's one of them all wet already. Bang Seong Hun (EumJa, the flute guy) on the KBS show Let's Go Dream Team season 2. It's a swimming competition :x
Credits to the video all to Sung Hoon Bang (성훈, 成勋) on facebook :)

Droll to your will
=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

@Kim_Lilly  OH...MY....GOODNESS!!!!!!!  Where did you find that video????  I was about to go to sleep but now I can't.  =P~ =P~

I heard somewhere that Lee Min Ho also like to swim. Is there any chance we can get these two guys to swim a race for us? :D

otchosais said: Good morning PERVERTED LADIES!!! My GAWD!!! I realize how ADDICT I am when it comes to FAITH and this THREAD,,, I really dreamed of still posting my thoughts in the thread and spazzing about our PSYCHO-turned-out-STALKER-and-in-the-future-be-ES's-JAGI-ya  =)) 
and when I wake up at around 5am, all I did was to run to the lap top and read all your posts from where I said good night and yah know, react to different posts here.. :D
HERE ARE MY REPLIES TO SOME POSTS WHILE I AM SLEEPING :x
@marie67,  TALKING ABOUT STANDARDS OF MEN and about you saying LMH is NOT comparable to others, you know what, I NEVER had a BF in my whole life.. lol!!! my standards are SO MUCH GREAT! lol!!! at home, at the office, within my friends, they all know that I LIKE/LOVE LMH type.. :x hahah... How can any man be compared to him?! hahaha :D Now, I think I'll be SINGLE if I'll be using LMH as my standards for my man :D and to take note, ever since I knew LMH existing in the earth, I am using his face as my wallpapers in my phone, ipad, and others.. :x
@Kim_Lilly and @Anomalous and the rest of PERVERTED FAITH LADIES, how dare you don't call me in this special mission.. TO SEE our CY in a HOT or COLD (since its summer in Korea) BATH.... I WOULD LOVELY ACCEPT that scene... BRING THEM ON SHOW!!! and the only person I don't want to see naked in a bath scene --- OBVIOUSLY GC and the King's Assistant... X(
@klexie24 waah!!! that drawing is too hot to handle.. what more the real person!!! DRROOLLLZZZ...=P~
@Tinkiebell, If i'll be there, I would say GC and ES must have a race riding the horse.. of course ES will win because she had the BEST teacher for horse back riding :x
@cikamoi, you are right... our King GM didn't failed our pleads to be BRIGHT and CONNIVE WITH CY :x I love it when what I foresee in a drama come true :D
@Shajoona I MISS YOUR POSTS! :x :)
400864_432603203459331_927837430_n.jpg
 -- @Kim_Lilly, the picture looks like SINGLE-OLD GRANNY(Lady CHoi), with their son (GM) and his wife (NG) hahah and we should not forget THE OLD SLAVE (GC) bwahaha =))
@briseis, GOOD TO KNOW THAT FAITH'S RATINGS are improving... I can see that this drama can SURPASS 15% and more! =D>
FUNNY THAT THE THING I HATED MOST IS READING and yet when it comes to these thread I became a FAST READER  8-> 
THEN I REALIZED ITS WEDNESDAY AGAIN :( 1 week to wait for another FAITH EPISODE TO COME.... why can't be MON & TUE ALWAYS???  :((

argh! back to reality again :( whole day office works and be tired... I will be rewatching Faith Episodes just to survive... and be a STALKER like CY here on the thread... :x
have a BLESSED DAY PERVERTED FAITH LADIES :x :-*

I found some interesting SeongHun's videos =) I'll share some of them tomorrow.
He's a runaway model too, I think, cause there's some videos of him on the catwalk =) SHIRT-LESS!!! =P~

Lastly before I really go I-)

422815_432849433434708_1755470430_n.jpg

Well, the image speaks for itself =)) =)) =))

CY looks prettier than me as a girl with that flower in his hair.  X(  :D
I hope next episodes have more ES x CY moments. but judging from the preview perhaps not. I want him to get more protective of her. :D
Any guesses as to how he is going to get her back? I don't think a frontal attack will work this time. 

Also will ES eventually have powers too like in the long preview? I really hope so. I would like her to be a duck with a backbone than just a duck that quacks a lot.

@KIM_LILY.... OUR HERO HERE TRYING TO VISUALISE WHETHER THE FLOWER ON HIM LOOKS NICE OR NOT...SO KINDA VAIN.
I JUST RE-WATCH EP-7 WITH ENG SUB @ KIMICHIDRAMA.  I REALLY HATE THE OLD SHORT MAGISTRATE, HE IS A TRAITOR !
TRYING TO FOOL CHOI YONG THAT THE LITTLE KING IS SLEEPING & RESTING BUT IN FACT FACE TO FACE MEETING WITH 
EVIL GC, SOMEHOW CHOI YONG CAN SMELL THAT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT.
POOR ES HAVING A FEAST EATING AS MUCH AS SHE COULD. WAS WAITING FOR ES TO GET CHOKE FROM THE FOOD
THAT SHE GULP SO FAST SO THAT CHOI YONG COULD GIVE HER CPR !!!!!!!!!..

An Unlikely Friendship: Choi Young and the Mouse

ipf9oC04M8VBb.gif

Choi Young, abandon by the world, chain and lock up like a monster.  >:) >:)

iMlHj8ZsnoVHg.gif

When all seems lost, he is befriended by a brave and fearless creature, a mouse. 3:-O

i2iVorspM0sJ8.gif

The valiant mouse keeps him company during the cold, lonely winter nights.
It seems a beautiful friendship is born. :x :x

BUT....

As the saying goes, 'All good things must come to an end.'

i4xNOCi3JacbN.gif

RIP Mr Mouse  :(( :((

To the bitter end, you were a true friend. [-O<

Why, Choi Young, why????
No wonder ES called you a murderer!!!   =(( :-O :((

1st OTP --- ES  :x  CY
2nd OTP --- NG :x GM
3rd OTP ---  JB's assistant :x  DM
4th OTP --- ? :x JB

who is the best candidate for JB now??? 
:-?

and just a thought.. I have read in DB that they are thinking who is HWATA.. because of the tools GC showed to ES and them having "MADE IN KOREA" marks... so they are suspecting someone in the future too...

and I was like LOLing thinking if Hwata is the fortune teller ES met in episode 1..
that would be a TOTAL FUNNY!  =))