[Drama 2012] Panda and Hedgehog 판다양과 고슴도치

Admin

Guest kawaiiyuki

Hanjae said:.

I think stepdad was just being nice to WI to try and buy him over, presumably so that he could smoothly take over Saint Honore. The minute he realized that it wasn't going to work on WI, he changed his tune and started making veiled threats. Even WI might find himself dragged over to Panda's side in the future! He definitely doesn't agree with what his stepdad's doing.

Yup, I think SJ's the missing son/grandson! In the flashbacks to their childhood scenes, little SJ (presumably he's the little boy in the yellow shirt) addressed the tattooed gangster as "father," from what I remember. Little Da Yang also mentioned that SJ had to stay over at her house because "the bakery burnt down" and his parents were missing. I just wonder what part his grandpa had to play in the whole mess? There must be a reason noonim resented grandpa for so many years.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kawaiiyuki said: I was wondering what was wrong with the stepdad. I thought his actions weren't consistent.

In the childhood scenes i couldn't tell little wi and sj apart. So in the beginning the kid drawing the cakes must be SJ cause little WI doesn't seem like the type who would go around sketching cakes out on the ground with chalk right?

@kawaiiyuki The macarons is the task given to SJ by a journalist. That journalist asked him to make a dating macarons theme. That's why SJ and Panda going on the date together. To feel it how would it like to date someone they dated each other, which it brings a lot of laughter :))

Guest katie_18

those macaroons are amazing! I would never be able to eat one of those. It would be on display in a window for sure! I am so looking forward to the next episode! I will be thinking about it all week! Please don't disappoint me! 
 What I don't understand is why they have not like filed a police report or something on Gil Dong Goo. What with the fact that he keeps practically breaking into the cafe and vandalizing the place. I would be hunting him down and kicking his butt. They should try to get like an alarm system for the cafe, that way they would know when someone is trying to get in. That would expensive though. anyways, I just wish they would do something about him, he is so annoying! 

cikamoi said: @katie_18 I agree! Gil Dong Goo is just an annoying brat. And full with jealousy. The reason they didn't make a report police because they have no enough evidence.

Guest madzior111

Channel A ‘Miss Panda and Hedgehog’ Episode 6 [Eng Subbed]

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt8thv_panda6-1_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt8ti6_panda6-2_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt8tie_panda6-3_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt8tio_panda6-4_shortfilms

When I first watched first episode, I was like ıts gonna be car crash! because acting and story was not strong enough but I changed my mind. ıts still not have a strong story but their acting getting better each episode also I like their chemistry and I like how they became a good friends in real life!

523237_258343344268459_2077048176_n.jpg
539320_258098844292909_1018391568_n.jpg
391455_258106107625516_496837392_n.jpg
483960_258096214293172_411937068_n.jpg

kawaiiyuki said: Well now that that DG stole the car maybe they can finally report him. But really the car? It's not like they can't buy another car.
I also agree they really need to stop with GD he doesn't seen to serve a real purpose but to drive everyone around him crazy.

Gate crashing here...hello! :D I believe that guest star in the pics above is the gorgeous actress who acted in the movie version music video of DBSK's "Doushite kimi wo suki ni natte shimattandarou".
I've just finished episode 5 and while I was originally more inclined towards 2nd lead Choi Jin Hyuk when I started watching Donghae is working his charm on this show. Now I wish they'd just set up that awful ex-patissiere so that he does something stupid on camera and then drag him to the police station. He's a menace.

Archived