[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest 3sunleo1

Thanks @Lhej  and @luvallkorea for the translation...I think I want to faint reading the translation...are they admitting indirectly??? *Smile silly now*

@AnnDee07 Suddenly it doesnt matter if it is their last episode this week now though I am going to miss them alot...because that short vid has really cause me flying to the moon!! Thank you. :D

May many happiness comes your way, TeukSo!!!

Guest AnneDee07

i wish something STRONG will happen on their last episode so that i can mend my broken heart and accept the fact that i'm going to live without teukso sooner or later
:((

Full translation of Chinese subbed version of unreleased Dimple Couple clip<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

LT: It is really tiring and demanding to be my one-day manager, so I decided to use this.

SR: What is that?

LT: I’ll use this.

SR: What’s this?

[special coupon content read by SR] Exclusive rights coupon to cook a delicious meal for the wife.

SR: What are you going to cook for me?  What is your best dish?

LT: Errr…pasta.

SR: (with extremely happy expression) Pasta? Really? You know how to make it? We should name the pasta properly.

LT: So-sita.

SR: So-sita?

LT: Yes.

SR: Why?

LT: It is because this pasta is made exclusively for Sora.

[sora then high-fived with husband. Both felt satisfied after that.  Teukie started to hum when preparing for the ingredients. Sora joined Teukie in humming and walked towards him.]

SR: Omo, Chef (Master).

LT: Yes. How do you do?

SR: How do you do? I have heard about Master’s name for a long time but this is really good to see you who is so handsome in real person!

LT: Thank you very much!

SR: I came today because I have heard that Master will make So-sita.

LT: I see.

[Cooking continues]

LT: Usually in a novel, it was written that a customer enters the noodle shop and chats casually with the chef.  The chef will then tell the customer that it is time for the shop to close.

SR: I went swimming with my boyfriend but I injured my forehead.

LT: What??? Injured the face of a pretty girl? If someone injuries the body of the other and leaves a scar, that means that person has to be with you for the rest of his life and not to let you run away.

SR: What if the girl has scars made by many boys?

LT: (stopped from role playing) What? There is other person (who injured you) besides me?

SR: Yes, and not just one or two.  What should I do (Ottoke)?

LT: (Laughed uneasily) Why are there many?

SR: During acting there may be dancing scenes where the boy has to lift up the girl and then hurt the girl.

LT: Then you choose (the one to spend the rest of your life).

SR: (Laughing) Are you angry?

LT: No, not at all.

SR continues to laugh.

[Teukie continues cooking]

SR: The pasta seems to be chewy.

LT: OK, it’s done.

SR: (claps) Good job!

LT: Please try.

SR: Hmmm..very delicious.

LT: Really?

SR: Very yummy! Oppa you taste it yourself and it is delicious, right?

LT: Yes, yummy! It’s so delicious what to do with it?

SR: It’s really delicious.

LT: Delicious, right?

SR: Yes, you are really Chef Teuk!

Translation from Korean to Chinese: 瘋狂的貧道

Translation from Chinese to English: Hanyi (I haven’t heard the original Korean so I cannot verify the accuracy of the Chinese translation)

Please take out with full credits

Guest felv1329

hidethistime said: AnneDee07 said: Guys! i'm not trying to ruin our happiness right now, but according to fanacc, during star king recording. LT said that he has finished recording for WGM and this week will be the last episode of teukso! oh no! why so fast?

Guest pinnavinna

my heart goes DEG! like something hit my chest.

it's so dissapointing, now i'm at the point want to blame everything.

the strikes...the short airtime..everything!

and mbc is so.. i don't know how to say this..mean..cruel? they only gives our dc couple 7minutes(9 minutes now if we add the feel-guilty-video from mbc) while there's only two episodes left!

sorry if i'm sounds harsh or ungrateful toward mbc. it's just, i've never been so effected by tv show before. this is my first.

never thought this could be so hurtful. what do i have to do now? :(

LT: Usually in a novel, it was written that a customer enters the noodle shop and chats casually with the chef.  The chef will then tell the customer that it is time for the shop to close.

SR: I went swimming with my boyfriend but I injured my forehead.

LT: What??? Injured the face of a pretty girl? If someone injuries the body of the other and leaves a scar, that means that person has to be with you for the rest of his life and not to let you run away.

SR: What if the girl has scars made by many boys?

LT: (stopped from role playing) What? There is other person (who injured you) besides me?

SR: Yes, and not just one or two.  What should I do (Ottoke)?

LT: (Laughed uneasily) Why are there many?

SR: During acting there may be dancing scenes where the boy has to lift up the girl and then hurt the girl.

LT: Then you choose (the one to spend the rest of your life).

SR: (Laughing) Are you angry?

LT: No, not at all.

SR continues to laugh.

I rewatch that scene again, and I found out when SR said that I went swimming with my boyfriend but I injured my forehead 

I found out that she did it in aego tone...

And when SR said that there are other boys, LT  was stop for playing the role and became serious..So I really hope that line was a confirmation in their relationship, that YES, they are indeed BF and GF

And in the end, when Sora asked him whether he was angry or not, he said no, maybe because he realize that there are WGM staff there...

Btw, if LT said that he finished his shooting with WGM, so it means that there is no scene for Sora come to his enlistment day. I read it one in this forum, but I forgot whose the one who write it (forgive me) that it make sense since enlistment is a very big things to LT, so maybe he really want this moment is a special moment for him. And for Sora appereance or whether she will come at LT enlistment day, my delisional mind think, LT choose that moment to be a private moment that he didn't want to share with anyone else.

It so sad hearing that next saturday is their last episode, but for seeing a lot evidence here, I am almost believe what nitizen said about their last episode. I think LT need to prepare himself before the enlistment. September 18 is only 2 weeks to go, so I think next week it will be a good bye stage for LT (for all his performance, with SJ or alone as MC). So sad, but we all know that it will be happend soon, let's just pray for our DC, so they can maintance their relationship very well..

Guest pinnavinna

@felv1329 yup. it feels like that. after we have a high hopes there'll be a slight of chance for the to settle things up for few episodes, cause last week they spread the news that DC will continue filming until LT enalistment. it's not that i'm aware of, taht he would leave. but not so sudden like this :(

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WGM-Leeteuk-SJ-Kang-Sora/147643228664598

Mianhe DC Lovers~ ♥ but I wish I can hug you all now TT____TT

120903 Star King recording: teuk said he had finished filming wgm and this week's episode will be the last episode. During today's recording, there was a crawling action and teuk stretched his hands and legs to crawl and his butt kept shaking. There were a lot of fans from different countries today and he collected lots of presents and kept greeting happily in different languages. He said he would not be taking part in the filming of Shinhwa broadcast.
cr: @teukables

andweeee ;____; andweee ;_____;
can I hug you my prince and baby princess
(my tears can't stop now) andweeee ;_____;
don't CILICK LIKE this, please just your comments...I don't LIKE this at all TT_______TT

VinniE

Louise Ho Soo Chen Adisti mentioned that Leetuek will be using his coupon to ask Sora to wait for him and will be announcing about their relationship !! For me thats the BIGGEST and should be for all of you too ! At least we know that they're in a relationship and its gonna continue until Leetuek comes out of his military and knowing that Kang Sora will be there waiting for him to start their new life together AS REAL COUPLE !! Save your sad tears for happy tears about their future marriage ! Just pray for them everyday !! Uwie : Pls continue with this wordpress of DC. At least the news of Kang Sora while his hubby is away !! thanks !

source : http://www.facebook.com/pages/WGM-Leeteuk-SJ-Kang-Sora/147643228664598

Guest felv1329

pinnavinna

said:

@felv1329

yup. it feels like that. after we have a high hopes there'll be a slight of chance for the to settle things up for few episodes, cause last week they spread the news that DC will continue filming until LT enalistment. it's not that i'm aware of, taht he would leave. but not so sudden like this

:(

Wow, I was only away for maybe 20hrs and I had 4 pages to read.. awesome! :D
First of all, thank you to everyone who posted the links, the videos, the pictures, the news, the investigations, the translations, etc.. all of you are daebak! \:D/
@viyra, yes, that was the picture I was referring to. :D
Re: the news about LT doing a celebrity service, that would be great because he'll maybe have a 9-5 work hours and he'll have all the time to relax, do some things like maybe visit his GF (*cough* Sora *cough*), watch her movies and shows, visit Kona Beans (so that fans can still see him and give fanaccts so we'll still have some news about him :D), pick up his GF from work and such so that he won't get bored. And he'll do that for 2years. :D I have a question though.. I hope someone can answer me :D.. Since he won't be in the army per se, would that mean he can still live in the SuJu dorm? (or should I post this in the Suju thread? :D)
Re: the news about the Dimple House possibly being empty, it kind of made me sad.. we didn't get to see them play the piano there nor did we see the nemos anymore. However, we still have lots of pretty good memories of them there.. I just hope they took lots of pictures for remembrance. :)
Re: the extra video that MBC posted, I'm really happy that they heard the fans and gave us the cooking scene. At first I thought it was the cooking scene from the camping episode so I was pretty surprised that it wasn't. :D Anyway, one thing pretty clear about their conversation there (again, thanks for the translation!) was that Sora referred to Leeteuk as her boyfriend whom she should have referred to as her husband because they were "married" for heaven's sake! :D Slip of the tongue? Maybe.. maybe not. Leeteuk's answer re: the scar was also pretty interesting. Are they giving us hints or what? :D I also liked that LT named the pasta "So-sita".. although, what does "sita" mean? :-/ The fact that LT got to cook for Sora before their WGM-stint ended is very nice and Sora looks pretty happy about it (I liked it very much when my husband did it for me :D). 
Re: the news that this week is the last episode (that's why there was no preview?), well, that's really sad. I just hope that it's going to be a VERY memorable one (at least for us). I was very touched when I watched the WJ final episode and I didn't even really like them. What more if I watch DC's? I'm gonna cry! I hope that LT will really use the wish coupon for Sora to wait for him (although if they see each other during his army-time, i think this is going to be moot :D) and that they kiss... on the lips! And for LT to announce that he has found his 100% girlfriend, Sora! :D Wow, that news alone is enough for us until 2014!   :))
Anyway, whether or not Sora will send Leeteuk off in the army (although I don't think she will because she'll think about the fans first, but hey, if she does then yahoo!), that remains to be seen. Until then, let's just wait for LT's announcement on Sept 14. :)
Whew! *wipes sweat* Sorry for the long post. I got inspired with all the things I read/watched here. :D

Guest ilovezalonia

hi everyone~
i am feeling so upset right now~
when i knew that MBC released the cooking scene, i was so happy and i began to expect longer and more sweet scenes to be shown in the coming Sat.  and later before i left office this afternoon, ppl in chinese forum saying that it would be the last ep~~~  i really wanna cry~~  actually i did have tears~
well~ as many ppl say, LT's enlistment and DC Exit are what we should expect~  some ppl even say LT got to be enlisted early this year, therefore we shouldnt feel so sad now, because we already earned much.  but i just couldnt help feeling unhappy~
anyway, i really believe that they are in relationship now~  i wish them always happy and get married for real in 5 years time~ 

SORRY FOR LONG POST AGAIN..hope to support

[Dimple Couple 1st year anniversary - Rice Wreaths Project]

update on 3rd September 2012

Our lovely Dimple Couple’s 1st year anniversary is coming soon.

We are organizing a rice wreath project to celebrate Dimple Couple’s 1st year anniversary.Now, we would like to invite all Dimple Couple fans to join this project and show your love and support to our Dimple Couple.

According to the website of Dreame, 20kg of rice wreath worths USD 55. We hope to donate 500kg of rice, which will cost about USD 1321. All the donors’ names and countries will be displayed on thecarboard.

The maximum quantity each individual fan can donate will be 1 pack of 20kg of rice, which cost USD55(We will considering the special request of quantity)Or you may invite your friends to pool the donation of 1 pack.(Please note that the abovementioned USD55/20kg has not include paypal or bank surcharges)

Deadline for donation: 11:59pm (KST) on 15th September 2012

(But the deadline may be adjusted, depends on exact date of Lee Teuk’s enlistment)

Let’s do it! We are waiting for you! Please contact us for donation or enquiries now!e-mail: teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com
twitter: @HeleChui / @peishi0408

A) Our Paypal account for collecting the donation of the rice wreaths is peishi0408@gmail.com

(Please send e-mail to teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com with “your name, amount, country name & capture the receipt” after you have transferred the donation to us)

B) We now announce the details of the contact persons of individual participating countries for fans who do not have paypal accounts / credit card.

Fans may then contact these helpers for the submission of donation.

1) Hong Kong & China – Hele, twitter: @HeleChui , QQ: 917672050

e-mail: helechuihehehe@hotmail.com

2) Indonesia – Natali, twitter: @KSora_IFC

e-mail: fightingdimplee@yahoo.co.id

3) Malaysia – Peishi, twitter: @peishi0408

e-mail: teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com

4) Singapore – Mieru, twitter: @33ru_mieru

e-mail: fightingdimples@gmail.com

5) Taiwan – DaDa, e-mail: dada0122@hotmail.com

(Please send e-mail to teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com with “your name, amount, country name & capture

the receipt” after you have transferred the donation to us)

Please see our update on helechuihehehe.wordpress.com

If you have any problem, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thank you very much.

P.S. As the exact date of Lee Teuk’s enlistment is still not confirmed,we can only try our best endeavour to send the rice wreaths before Lee Teuk’s enlistment.

Best Regards,

HeleChui / PeiShi