[Drama 2012] Panda and Hedgehog 판다양과 고슴도치

Admin

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest madzior111

Super Junior’s Donghae and Yoon Seung Ah have a disagreement on their first date

51.jpg

Super Junior’s Donghae and Yoon Seung Ah have a disagreement on their first date.
In the episode of Channel A’s Panda and Hedgehog that aired on September 2, Donghae and Yoon have a date.
Panda and Hedgehog is a love story between Seung Ji (played by Donghae), a genius patissier, and Panda (played by Yoon Seung Ah), a positive girl. Set in a bakery, the series tells a story about young people’s dream and love.
In the episode, Seung Ji and Panda try to make macaroons that taste like love. Seung Ji had to make something better than Saint-Honoré for his victory and cafe Panda’s prosperity.
In order to make the macaroons, Seung Ji and Panda have a date in a cafe, a sauna, a movie theater, and a market. Seung Ji also teaches Panda how to drive.
However, their date doesn’t go smooth because of their different interests from places for a date to movies they want to watch. They squabble over many things throughout their date. Seung Ji gets angry while he is teaching Panda how to drive, and Panda goes back home first, feeling bad.
Their date gets messed up, but Seung Ji’s grandfather Byung Moo (played by Park Geun Hyung) notices their romance. Byung Moo tells Seung Ji, “That’s how you start,” trying to make Seung Ji realize his true feeling. At this, Seung Ji starts making macaroons based on his various experiences with Panda and eventually makes macaroons that are filled with love.
People responded: “They looked like real lovers when they squabbled in the middle of shopping.” “I was so excited because I could feel something sweet between the two characters.” “I was excited to see the macaroons Donghae made, thinking of Yoon Seung Ah.” “I hope Seung Ji and Panda start having a date for real.”

Source: TV Report / en.korea

Episode 6 was so cute! SJ and Panda's faux dates were adorable and those macarons he made at the end (inspired by memories of Panda, haha) were far too gorgeous to eat. Looks like SJ is officially head over heels for Panda - we're going to have plenty of jealous moments in Episode 7 now that Panda's made up with Won Il.

Won Il's stepfather makes me rage so much, though. I can't believe the guy actually had the gall to steal SJ's animal macaron designs and claim them as his own! It's bad enough that he started selling them in store, but WTF at doing interviews and bragging about it. Since Jaekyum has fame and a huge brand name at his back, SJ's bound to be the one with negative repercussions if people make the connection. I'm kind of hoping the show will go all Gourmet with cooking showdowns so that SJ will get a chance to knock down Jaekyum and Saint Honore.

Hanjae

said: Episode 6 was

so cute

! SJ and Panda's faux dates were adorable and those macaroons he made at the end (inspired by memories of Panda, haha) were far too gorgeous to eat. Looks like SJ is officially head over heels for Panda - we're going to have plenty of jealous moments in Episode 7 now that Panda's made up with Won Il.

Won Il's stepfather makes me rage so much, though. I can't believe the guy actually had the gall to steal SJ's animal macaroon designs and claim them as his own! It's bad enough that he started selling them in store, but WTF at doing interviews and bragging about it. Since Jaekyum has fame and a huge brand name at his back, SJ's bound to be the one with negative repercussions if people make the connection. I'm kind of hoping the show will go all

Gourmet

with cooking showdowns so that SJ will get a chance to knock down Jaekyum and Saint Honore.

Guest kawaiiyuki

bella1025 said:

Hanjae

said: Episode 6 was

so cute

! SJ and Panda's faux dates were adorable and those macaroons he made at the end (inspired by memories of Panda, haha) were far too gorgeous to eat. Looks like SJ is officially head over heels for Panda - we're going to have plenty of jealous moments in Episode 7 now that Panda's made up with Won Il.

Won Il's stepfather makes me rage so much, though. I can't believe the guy actually had the gall to steal SJ's animal macaroon designs and claim them as his own! It's bad enough that he started selling them in store, but WTF at doing interviews and bragging about it. Since Jaekyum has fame and a huge brand name at his back, SJ's bound to be the one with negative repercussions if people make the connection. I'm kind of hoping the show will go all

Gourmet

with cooking showdowns so that SJ will get a chance to knock down Jaekyum and Saint Honore.

kawaiiyuki said:
I haven't seen episode 6 yet but from SJ's actions i don't think he's the type to show he is jealous. WI was always the one who showed it while SJ shows that he cares about Panda in passive way. For example his 800 won cake and the awesome card he had attached to it. :D So even if Panda and WI was on good terms again he'd find a way to impress Panda. Not by buy things and showing off how he brought things for her but making even better treats to sell at panda's shop so she can make even more money. :X

I agree i hate having to watch stepfather in the drama. All the kindness he showed WI seemed fake to me from the beginning. Even though he copied the animal macaroons i agree that it won't be anything like SJ's macaroon. I mean WY (WI's sister) even said in episode 4 that that even though Saint Honore's cakes look awesome they don't taste good. Even the friend of WI said that SH is using old ingredients and people are just buying their cakes cause they look fancy. There is no taste to their food. [-(

Ah i love that even though WY was sent to spy on SJ she actually really likes SJ and he inspired her to be a patissier. :) I can't wait to see her totally side with SJ and everyone at Panda cafe!

Also wow, i didn't know noonim knew how to do those awesome decorations. I love how grandpa and her are having a lot of fun working together. i loved when she was willing to switch with SJ that night when the the kitchen at Panda's cafe was being exterminated.
Is it just me or do you guys also think that SJ is the missing son/grandson grandpa and noonim is looking for?

Archived