♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

120829 Seung-chan’s Diary: The power of misokatsu

tumblr_m9jlsw2FOW1qb2yato3_500.jpg

Today, I was at Nagoya. It’s been a while! ^^

I went recording for 5 radio stations. I had some extra time before the next recording so I went to eat misokatsu! Misokatsu in Nagoya is delicious indeed! It was so good… With the power I gained from misokatsu, let’s work hard!!

Today, I also did a recording Zakiroba, a famous show in Nagoya! Because of Yamazaki-san roba, Akiyama-san, Yamamoto-san, and Baba-san’s popularity, even my staff got excited. Actually they are really their fans!

They said to me, “Seung-chan, today’s recording is really fun~…. usually, it’s so boring…”

tumblr_m9jlsw2FOW1qb2yato1_500.jpg

Anyway!
I has a lot of fun too. ^_^ For today’s recording, I suddenly came up with a joke using my instincts… It’s really going to be funny. You better watch it when it airs!^^

Anyways, now I’m heading back to Tokyo via a shinkansen (bullet train) and I accidentally bumped into Hisamoto Masami-san! He just finished his regular show recording in Osaka and was taking the shinkansen back to Tokyo too. I rode the train at Nagoya though. This is really such a coincidence!

(T/N: I think he meant that the train from Osaka stopped at Nagoya on the way to Tokyo.)

He greeted me “Seung-chan!!! How are you!??” wow ^_^ He remembers “Seung-chan” (^-^)/ I’m so happy. Everyday is just so fun!

Lastly, a bonus picture of me and my manager wearing facial masks in the shinkansen!

tumblr_m9jlsw2FOW1qb2yato2_500.jpg

This is really funny. I worked hard today too! Bye Bye!

Translated by 0401rurutic @ Twitter
Pics from VIPchica via DCVI

120829 Seung-chan's Diary: Seung-chan who doesn't rest

I can’t be stopped!! Work! Work! Give me work! (^-^)/

Today, I had a show recording with Nakai-san from SMAP who I love the most and Tsurube-san! ^^ Tsurube-san said that he watched my Sakigake Ongaku Banzuke show! He praised me saying, “you really know the points of comedy shows” and he talked to me a lot during the recording today. He called me “V” (not VI but V). I’m so happy! Nakai-san is my aim! I told him directly, “I really like you” at today’s recording and he said “I really like BIGBANG too!” Even after that, he asked me, “VI, why are you so funny?” It’s a special 4-hours-and-a-half episode so it’s really great! I really talked a lot! ^^ Please look forward to it okay!

Iwao-san, who took care of me during the last Haneru no Tobira show, was here too! And Sashihara-chan who recorded “Waratte Ii Tomo” and Ume-chan of AKB who recorded “Tosouchuu” (Run for Money) together with me were here too. Great, right? We’ve become friends already. Isn’t this awesome! ^_^

Today was really fun too~ Good night (^-^)/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Translated by 0401rurutic @ Twitter

Photos from VIPchica @ Ameblo via DCVI

Bae's body is amazing :x loved his "king is back" neck tattoo the most. 
and it's good that he finally joined instagram, but he really needs to do something with his hair! couldn't he at least tied it back or something? I just hope this little phase he's going through passes quickly before more damage is done. 

Seungri updates are always a good read! :) Kinda wish YG would let him do more guest appearances like that in Korea too! It's obviously something he's interested in and has fun doing.

Guest samosvetleee

{TWITTER} Taeyang's ''I have a girlfriend'' photo update (300812) ::
Taeyang's confession on Twitter:

-  It's time to tell everyone that I do have a girlfriend. It's been a while since we've been together. Say hello MINA noona introduced me to her. Here is my girlfriend who Mina noona introduced to me..

taeyang-girlfriend-120829-2.jpg

- She is so fine!! Love it..

taeyang-girlfriend-120829.jpg

- Is there anybody that looks like her..? If there is anyone who looks like her.. please introduce to me..

- I'm going to hang it [the photo] on my wall. (In reply to Mina Kwon's tweet: "The girl in the Youngbae's fantasy world")

- I should have dragged it [or trolled] longer.. hoo..

- As expected.. You guys love me a lot.. I felt it once again today.. Love ya'll !! kk

Source : @Realtaeyang / Translations by Luekim @ Twitter / Taken from : BBU

120830 Seung-chan’s Diary 

tumblr_m9lbz7e0Yo1qb2yato1_1280.jpg

Credit: 贼贼打南瓜瓜瓜瓜瓜@weibo

120830 To-san’s New Discovery: Volume 20

tumblr_m9lb0jqJ5g1qb2yato1_500.jpg

“I wasn’t able to write on my diary yesterdayso I turned out like this!!!!Let’s go to the gym!!!”

Translated by:  Kangdot0426 @ Twitter

Again with the trolling! regardless I'm happy he received a lot of supportive messages, I wouldn't mind if he actually had a gf  :) 

Dae's updates are always kinda weird. but I still love crazy sense of humor ^^
and Ri looks good! can't wait for his next update. 

And supposedly HK is getting another Alive Tour date! I think it's a great move on YGs part, seems like BB received a lot of love there :x 

120831 TOP’s Gmarket Review: Kimchi!

tumblr_m9lrw4Ybzb1qb2yato1_500.jpg

Hi I’m TOP!^^
Koreans eat kimchi! Koreans eat kimchi!
Koreans eat kimchi! Koreans eat kimchi!
Koreans eat kimchi!Koreans eat kimchi!
Koreans eat kimchi!
Koreans eat kimchi!
Koreans eat kimchi!
Koreans eat kimchi!

Koreans eat kimchi!
Koreans eat kimchi!!!^^

Sources: Gmarket l Translation: Seungri__@Twitter

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120831 Seungri for Kstyle “Hangame Together”!
Did I get the name of the event right?? :D
315044_415630521819144_47889957_n.jpg
206208_415630575152472_841888988_n.jpg
Y8jIK.jpg
MMMZt.jpg JDGNu.jpg NZ7Td.jpg XuTDT.jpg iS0fI.jpg
C: Japan Hangame Facebook // Kstyle twitter // 작은쉼터 @ bestiz

Guest shinhdeplol

[bLOG] Seung-chan's Diary: Han-game with Seung-chan
nnpv5.jpg

Today, I joined a game event, 'Han-game' together with fans. The games that I took part in are the drawing game and cards game! The drawing game was really fun! Because we had to guess what other people drew, it was kind of thrilling.

During the game, I got to teamed up with 2 other people so it was fun. And then, because Nishio-san and Ritaka-san, who were sitting beside me, helped me in the game, it went well!

What kind of games do you like? Try playing Han-game, it's really fun ^^

Because I still have a show meeting after this, that's all for today! It's me, Seung-chan. Good night!

8ABww.jpg

Translation by 0401rurutic @ Twitter
Photos from Ameblo.jp/chikachica415

Taken from: bigbangupdates.com

Guest shinhdeplol

class="entry-pages-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 10px 0px 0px; font-size: 30px; line-height: 36px; font-family: 'Droid Sans', Arial, serif; "Seungri cast in Japanese drama special "Kindaichi Case Files"
seungri-japanese-drama-120902.jpg

Seungri has been cast in the latest drama special of Kindaichi Case Files entitled"The Files of Young Kindaichi: Hong Kong Kowloon Treasure Murder Case" that is set to air on NTV Japan this winter.

The special 2-hour drama features Yamada Ryosuke of Japanese idol group Hey! Say! Jump, who will play the lead role of detective Kindaichi Hajime, Taiwanese actor Wu Chun, Hong Kong's Vivian Hsu and Eric Tsang, andSeungri from Korean dance vocal group Big Bang. Kiritani Kenta, popular actor from "Rookies", will also be making an appearance.

Seungri will be playing the role of Kim Rondon (or Ryongdong), a student from Korea who works part-time at a hotel in Hong Kong. Commenting on his casting, he said: "This is my first appearance in a Japanese drama! I'm very honored and pleased about it."

He added, "Kindaichi Case Files is famous as a manga and drama series. I'm nervous to act with international stars. I want to do my best and I hope the filming will be fun. Please treat me kindly."

According to reports, first half of the filming will take place in Hong Kong mid-September and the rest will be in Japan.

The series was last shown 7 years ago as a drama special in September of 2005.

Here's Seungri's character from the manga:

seungri-japanese-drama-kim-rondon-120902

Sources: Marthapido + Yomiuri + Hochi YomiuriOricon Style + Sports Hochi via JpopasiaDoramaworldTokyohiveDCVIOfficial Website of the Drama

Shared by: VIC @ bigbangupdates