♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8333em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.1363em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; "[08.22.2012] Ha Ji Won - Making film of Asics G1 CF

cr: jiwonderland0628

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-size: 1.8333em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[09.01.12] Ha Ji Won - KBS2's Entertainment news
http://youtu.be/dp8iKQOjOvY
cr: jiwonderland0628

Guest minman84

I just finish watching Win Win show where HJW was a guest star in it..

What really shocked me is that she really put everything into her action role..

She told that she injured everything starting from head to toe.. almost blind her eye and even broke her neck without her knowing it.. :((

And still after injured like that, HJW still love to do another action role.. wow.. talk about inspiring :D

I guess she's really is a vitamin.. for me and for all her fans :)

What is Win Win show? i saw a bts of Sector 7 where her head was covered with oil, she said that she cannot see after the take, she had to put droppers to clear her eyes, but she was still smiling.  I also saw her guesting on Family Outing and she was called Reaction Queen because she was always laughing...really so cute  :-*

Guest minman84

@cocomhe

CMIIW but I think it's about korean talk show which invited actor or actress to talk about general things..

Ah yes I watched that FO too.. and I thought the most funny part is at the end of the episode when HJW is cooking the fish together with YJS and KJK... I always laughed at that part :))..  HJW is really cute in there..

@minman84 yes that portion where she was cooking the fish is so hilarious, she really had no idea how to cook, but she is really cute because she is always laughing, she is like a little girl, the guys really enjoyed making fun of her, that's why Hyori was jealous, and when she split, wow she is amazing, her body is so flexible.  =D>

i am still watching Damo at the moment and I cannot help myself feel disappointed that Chae-Ohk is in love with Boss Jang instead of Commander Hwangbo! :(
Whyy?? my heart goes out for Commander Hwangbo! I am upset!
but I still have to finish it though.. and because of the love angle even if it's just 14episodes I cannot finish it as fast as I have finished SeGa and K2H! hahah
geez.. otoke? otoke? i cannot...please chae-ohk choose Hwangboo!!i am affected like this! :(