Shajoona said: ahhhhhhhhhhhh waiting for monday..i'm counting every minute in a hour..~X( ~X( ~X(

i'm keeping my finger crossed while waiting for the moment when Eun soo call Choi young "Young-ah" oh my gosh..
that would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute <3

Yellow text is kind of irreverent to the post ...but wrote it down anyways just in case i wasn't being clear.
okay i was just watching the preview for ep7 again with subs 
 Did ES really say this : 

ES: you can lean on me and sleep here 
CY: are you telling a guy to lean on a girl? 
ES: I will protect you, just relax 
OMGOODNESS  :((  :(( :) :)  *screams like a teen fan girl*
I think that's probably the most romantic and reassuring thing anyone's ever said to CY..This man here has always been going around acting like armor, shielding and offering protection to the people around.  But i don't think any ones ever once offered to protect him :( No one's probably said to him what ES has...I will Protect you...That just says a lot... specially coming from a person who's only known him for what...less than a week..a person his only known for less than a week ...And what do you know...he actually does lean on her :) OMGOODNESS... You can see him closing his eyes than sightly opening them :)  (you can even see it in the ep 7 stills ...that was posted a while back).I don't think in these 7-8ish years CY has ever leaned on anyone , has ever rested on anyone else shoulders figuratively or literally and neither has anyone probably ever offered him to. Its always been the other way aroundI don't think back in those days a guy and girl were suppose share a should and it was always the guys job to protect the girl not the other way around ...But honestly that's all completely irreverent here.. that's not the case..CY knows well that ES's the one in need of protection,she will try to protect him but may fail. But for him to lean on her despite knowing that goes to show the amount of trust CY has in ES :) It also shows how tired CY really is ...that yes...there are times when he needs to disarm that armor of his and just lean on someone, let someone else lead.You can clearly see how touched he is and just that emotion on his face says a thousand words...His starting to unlock that heart which he locked and hid in the darkest end where no one could reach it...where probably he couldn't even reach... But ES did... She just cracked his 2nd major wall down and disarmed him...One was when she bought him back to life and two is this ...(Than there's of course him smiling every time she's around ) CY seems to be always calm and in control but with ES all that disappears, she bring out an reaction from him she makes him lose control..In short ...She's Just what he needs... I really can't wait to watch this scene :)
OMGOODNESS...damn it ... I'm all hyped for ep 7 know ...argh can i have ep 7 like now ...please *pupply face*I'm all teen fan girl right now  :x

Guest farstrep

class="headline"The positive effects that Kim Hee Sun is giving to 'Faith'STAR N News작성자: Nam Woo-Jeong | STAR N News – 2012년 8월 28일 화 오전 9:55

The positive effects that Kim Hee Sun is giving to 'Faith'

Kim Hee Sun in 'Faith' is making endless issues among the public.

Kim Hee Sun, who is recently casting in SBS drama 'Faith' as a lovely and unpredictable girl 'Eun Soo', is now becoming the most popular and the highlight character of the drama, making it more enjoyable.

Kim Hee Sun is showing a lot of her comic characters in various situation, and especially her funny swear words are making a large contribution to the comic factors in the drama. Furthermore, her verbal expressions are making the viewers to fall into her character even more.

The staffs also added various sound effects whenever she used swearwords, and made the use of swearwords rather comic than inappropriate, making Kim Hee Sun to look even more comic and lovelier.

On the other hand, 'Faith' air on every Monday and Tuesday at 9:55 PM.

credits: http://kr.celeb.yahoo.com/news/the-positive-effects-that-kim-hee-sun-is-005549565.html

class="headline"‘Faith' Kim Hee Sun gets loved by 4 different menSTAR N News작성자: Nam Woo-Jeong | STAR N News – 4시간 전 ‘Faith' Kim Hee Sun gets loved by 4 different men

Kim Hee Sun is getting loved by 4 different men.

Kim Hee Sun, who is casting in SBS drama 'Faith' as Yoo Eun Soo, is getting loved by Choi Young(Lee Min Ho), King Gongmin(Ryu Duk Hwan) Jang Bin(Lee Philip), and Gi Cheol(Yoo Oh Sung) at the same time.

First of all, King Gongmin is feeling awe for Eun Soo, because he believes that she's a god-given doctor. He is also feeling a lot of charms from him for her boldness, and he thinks her as a political partner.

Secondly, Jang Bin is feeling both romantic feelings and partnership as a doctor, and Eun Soo is also following Jang Bin as her medical teacher. Thus, it seems their relationship will eventually develop as the time passes.

On the other hand, Gi Cheol, who was once her biggest opponent, started believing that Eun Soo is a real god given doctor, and he is trying hard to give her good impressions.

Lastly, Choi Young has the most complicated feeling for her. Eun Soo might be a very annoying person to Choi Young, but he feels sorry for kidnapping her, and not being able to keep his promise. However, he started feeling love for her from some point, and the viewers' curiosity about their future is growing larger.

Kim Hee Sun said, "I've casted in a lot of dramas in the past, but I never had something like this," and "I'm also getting overwhelming love from the staffs and actors. I'll do my best to show better jobs."

On the other hand, 'Faith' air on every Monday and Tuesday at 9:55 PM.

credits: http://kr.celeb.yahoo.com/news/faith-kim-hee-sun-gets-loved-by-4-010116348.html

Yahhhh :) Definitely the Hightlight of the drama :) She's one lucky girl .. Having all those men around .. I actually want to see GC fall for her lol.. Gosh m just loving KHS ^_^

^^ Wow! Lucky Eun-soo! Getting love by four men. I'm so jealous. :D
Technically, King Gongmin and Gi Cheol are just fascinated with her because they think she is heaven-sent and because of her abilities as a doctor. I doubt there will be any romance with them. Jang Bin, on the other hand, has potential as a love interest. But, I'm still rooting for Choi Young! Choi Young all the way!!! :-bd =D>

Guest pallycute

Kim_Lilly said: Can someone translate the preview puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease??
;;)

BTW, which site is it?

Edit:
Did I read "Cheo Yeong can no longer run away" on the preview's last phrase??

Guest farstrep

Written translation of Epi 7:

Choi Young refuses to align himself with Gi Cheol's gang and the government army, so he ends up being pursued by both sides. Gi Cheol attempts to destroy little by little King Gong Min's faith in Choi Young while Choi Young takes a direct action in order to get hold of Eun Soo. Choi Young has reached a point where he can no longer run away because Kyung Chang's condition starts to deteriorate...

credits: happy22qt at http://welcometohappysworld.com/2012/09/kdrama-faith-episode-7-video-preview/

tumblr_m9iuf35ljp1r00si2o1_500.jpg

credits: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/the-great-doctor

tumblr_m9mxe18d3r1qcfspzo1_250.giftumblr_m9mxe18d3r1qcfspzo2_250.gif tumblr_m9mxe18d3r1qcfspzo3_250.giftumblr_m9mxe18d3r1qcfspzo4_250.gif credits: dreamreed

tumblr_m9mkmgXwtL1r3n4xoo1_500.jpg tumblr_m9mkmgXwtL1r3n4xoo2_250.jpgtumblr_m9mkmgXwtL1r3n4xoo3_250.jpg

credits: hishotnessminho; 격주, DC

tumblr_m9kpsim9nu1r3n4xoo1_500.jpg tumblr_m9kpsim9nu1r3n4xoo2_500.jpg

cr: sweetie, DC; hishotnessminho

tumblr_m9kpc9Y6451r3n4xoo1_500.jpg tumblr_m9kpc9Y6451r3n4xoo2_500.jpg

cr: hishotnessminho; DC

Screencaps from SBS’ Good morning [120829]

tumblr_m9m4kuakQe1qc229wo1_500.png tumblr_m9m4kuakQe1qc229wo2_250.pngtumblr_m9m4kuakQe1qc229wo3_250.png
credits: lemonette

class="ks_article_title"Kim Hee Sun Confident With Her Looks, "I'm Not Going To Have Surgery, I'm Thankful To Lee Min Ho Because He Looks Old" (*OMG!!!!! Did she just call him old? Oh, she meant he didn't look young. But isn't that the same thing????)
August 30, 2012 9:24 AM EDT | By KoreaPortal Staff Writer Kim Hee Sun Confident With Her Looks
Kim Hee Sun Confident With Her Looks

Actress Kim Hee Sun confidently stated that she did not have any plastic surgery done on her face. 

Kim Hee Sun appeared on SBS 'Good Morning,' that aired on the 29th, and she revealed, "if I were to have surgery, I would have to wait about 2~3 days for the swelling to go down. I can't do that because I have to film. Rather than surgery, I cover more with makeup." 

Recently, she has been acting with Lee Min Ho, in the SBS Monday Tuesday drama 'Faith.' They have an age difference of 10 years and have a love line. There were concerns due to that fact, but Kim Hee Sun grabbed the viewers' attention with her unchanged and perfect looks. She realized that as well.

Kim Hee Sun stated, "I'm 12 years apart from princess Noguk(Park Se Young). Lee Min Ho doesn't really look young, so I think he decreases our age difference. I'm thankful."

Like Us on Facebook :     

The staff then asked her how she takes care of her body and she responded, "if I control the amount I eat, I gain more weight because of stress. So, I don't do it. Also, on my profile, it says that I'm 45kg, but I'm not. I'm way above it. My first number starts with 5 and fluctuates." 

Kim Hee Sun acts as Yoo Eun Soo in the drama 'Faith,' and she acts as a couple with Goryeo's general Choi Young.

© 2012 Koreaportal.com All right reserved. (http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/5418/20120830/kim-hee-sun-confident-with-her-looks.htm)

class="ks_article_title"'Faith' Kim Hee Sun Begins To Genuinely Rely On Lee Min Ho? She Talks About Her Family
August 29, 2012 9:58 AM EDT | By KoreaPortal Staff Writer ‘Faith\' Kim Hee Sun Begins To Genuinely Rely On Lee Min Ho?
‘Faith' Kim Hee Sun Begins To Genuinely Rely On Lee Min Ho?

Kim Hee Sun tells Lee Min Ho about her family on the drama 'Faith.'

On the 6th episode of the SBS Monday Tuesday drama 'Faith' that aired on August 28th, Yoo Eun Soo(Kim Hee Sun) and Choi Young(Lee Min Ho) travel to Kanghwa, in order to treat Kyung Chang goon. They were given orders by Ki Cheol(Yoo Oh Sung).

Yoo Eun Soo asked Choi Young many questions, and Choi Young showed that he was annoyed. She added, "let's talk. We don't know anything about each other. Do you know my name? I'm Eun Soo. Yoo Eun Soo. People in the past seemed to marry early, did you marry? I'm talking about marriage."

Choi Young replied, "I didn't," and she responded, "you didnt. I mean, what kind of girl would like a murderer that always cuts people?"

Like Us on Facebook :     

Choi Young then said go to sleep early, because they need to wake up early. Yoo Eun Soo responded, "I didn't marry either. My parents live in the country side and are raising a farm. I'm living a fancy single life in Seoul, and now you abducted me, so I''m here. My mom is probably laying sick, after finding out that her oldest daughter went missing."

Choi Young who was sorry said, "this is a request, but please stop talking." Eun Soo responded, "then keep a promise. After we treat the king, take me to the heaven door. You, psycho, good night," and closed her eyes.  

Previously, Choi Young traveled 660 years, because princess Noguk(Park Se Young) was cut by someone unknown. Choi Young abducted heaven's doctor, Yoo Eun Soo. Yoo Eun Soo hated Choi Young the most, but he is the only one that she could rely on.

© 2012 Koreaportal.com All right reserved. (http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/5400/20120829/kim-hee-sun-begins-to-genuinely-rely-on-lee-min-ho.htm)

@farstrep  Thank you for sharing the text preview. Poor Choi Young! Being chase by both sides.

LOL. Choi Young method of choice: 'frontal attack' and 'direct action' :))  Seriously, this guy is all about charging forward with no looking back. :))  He is definitely an honest man to the core. :)

Guest pallycute

@farstrep thanks for the translation :)
@myphim2009 Of course his method are 'frontal attack' and 'direct action'. He is a person who's not afraid of death, also faithful and dependable. No wonder many people wants him and trust him. (But sadly at this moment, the King can't see that because his ego and insecurity)

Kim Hee Sun said Lee Minho looks Old? :))
This is not the first time, Lee Minho's co-star said he looks old. Son Ye Jin, the actress from his previous drama "Personal Taste" also said that. Even Lee Minho admitted himself that his face looks old, maybe that's way his leading lady in the drama always a noona. kekeke ;))

Someone said she wants more pictures of Ryu Deok Hwan and Park Se Young. I will post their photo on the press conference, in case you don't see it before.
c6633ade-e1c0-415e-afb4-3e0cba633624.jpg

Honestly I posted this photos on page 11.

616fe6ab-999d-44c2-9dab-86899e85a450.jpg
ffddcb7d-4150-4233-a93e-b97e7783fcf6.jpg
9923e0ea-5626-4e23-abf0-bd1b5f0cedfb.jpg
8a6145c7-048c-41e6-a1ca-d0af045e12b1.jpg

Hahaha...Kim Hee Sun, you better look out. Lee Min Ho's fangirls might attack you since you call their oppa 'old looking.' :))

I don't think LMH looks old per se, it's just that he does not have a babyface like some of his peers.

Yay!  It's finally the weekend here in the U.S.  Just a couple more days until Faith again.  so many interesting articles - of course what caught my eye is the "loved by 4 different men" one.  I love to see guys battle it out over a heroine and see how they are gonna get her attention (this is another type of storyline I'm a sucker for). I think it might be pretty funny to see how KC is gonna woo her - the pointy mustache is just not sexy in 2012 fashion.

There seems to be a lot of speculation of the ending of Faith. Since this drama has some comic highlights in the story every so often, I'm predicting a happy ending. I'm thinking maybe we are going to get an ending like Princess Man or something.  I'm wondering if CY's death will be faked so he can be free from his responsibilities to the King. Then he can go live with ES in the future.  Maybe the king will be in on it and pretend CY was exiled or executed, but in reality he's alive and goes to the future after he becomes a war hero or whatever. For some reason, I'll be surprised if ES ends up staying in the past.  I actually think she's going to learn from all her experiences and end up going back to Seoul and becoming a surgeon again to save people (instead of plastic surgery for money). This will show how her character grew throughout the story.

The only type of ending I don't want to see is an ambiguous one - like in "The Legend." I'd rather be crying tears of sadness from a tragic ending than scratching my head trying to figure out what happened. But actually, I think the most important part of the drama is storyline (not the ending). Even if a drama had the worst ending, if the storyline is good, I'll still watch it again and again.

Monday - come quickly!

pallycute said:
Someone said she wants more pictures of Ryu Deok Hwan and Park Se Young. I will post their photo on the press conference, in case you don't see it before.
c6633ade-e1c0-415e-afb4-3e0cba633624.jpg
Honestly I posted this photos on page 11.

Thanks pallycute for these pics. I quote your post, but i don't know how to get the pictures out of the quote. I adore the king and queen.Ryu Duk Hwan and Park Se Young portray them so nicely...looking forward to more episodes.

myphim2009 said: @farstrep  Thank you for sharing the text preview. Poor Choi Young! Being chase by both sides.

LOL. Choi Young method of choice: 'frontal attack' and 'direct action' :))  Seriously, this guy is all about charging forward with no looking back. :))  He is definitely an honest man to the core. :)

@audreyluv  Hi there! Just click on the pictures and hit delete and it will delete the pictures from the quote. Use the edit button on the top right corner of your post to edit the post. Hope that help. :)

Welcome to the thread! Hope to see more of you in the future. :)

dnie said:@xXMzSmilesXx
   That information makes the story seems sad, right? Since we know what history tells us.. but it also makes me like this drama more, to see how it will be fleshed out. I would like to see whether they are going to do the 'Gongmin and the boys'... or as some historians argued that that part was a slander to justify the founding of the Joseon Dynasty, and the boys were just bodyguards :)

Okay this is my first time posting under the Spoiler thing so I'm not sure its gonna work ..but worth a try..
You know how there were all these talk about Uncovering CY and un- layering him...It got me thinking ... How would our CY look uncovered so i did a bit okay a LOT of imagining and research and found this...

tgs68tmp.jpgsexminho:br br Lee Min Ho shirtlessappreciationpost! photo 2 leeminhoshirtlessweb.gif sexminho:br br Lee Min Ho shirtlessappreciationpost! photo 4   

Hmmm I tired to get one from every possible angel and i have to say ..NOT BAD not bad ..not as great as DrJ and flute guy ...It would be nice though he head to the gym just to make those abs a little bit more visible :) wait no not gym...don't think they had gyms back than... CY you keep working on perfecting your swordsman's skill and everything should be just fine :) Oh btw i don't mind being your practice opponent :)