Guest Tinkiebell

greeniskiller said: hmm yeah i kind of sound like that but no offence to him but yeah you have to give it to him acting wise he has done good job.  What's funny in episode 6 was when he paced around with his entourage worried for the queen. Then you could see how short he is compared to the other actors. briseis made a gif on this a few page back   ;))

Guest myphim

wisteria7 said:

Anomalous: Actor, Warrior,Wears full armour at times. Tall, Is under command but only by the King and could be under the Queen's behest..And if I say anymore, he will kill me. BTW the forums are read and posters are listened to if the ideas are good. I've posted a few,but only one was taken into consideration. And as a 25 year old lawyer, let me tell you,the PD scares me .......nice guy,waaaaay talented,but I am so out of my depth there so I play tourist and keep my mouth shut. Imagine, a lawyer shutting up. Sorry,no more Off topic. Sorry, guys. Gotta go or I'll get caught in traffic on the way to the airport.

:D

cravey

said:But the bad thing is - can they do something about the fight scenes? Those flashes make me dizzy. It's like I'm trying to see the kick because i know there has to be a kick, but it flashes. It's almost like a mindf**k 

@-) I love how Lee Min Ho handles his sword, though. That thing he does, before the actual swing looks EPIC & HOT! But please visual effects team, do something about the fight scenes ^:)^

Guest Tinkiebell

@twin-twin, unfortunately, there's no subs for that movie yet. Bummer, huh? It's been a year since that movie is out and there's still no subs available.
@ahoxan, women love master swordsmen because of the tool? Well, if you want to use that metaphor, let me put it this way: It's the swordsman, not the sword.  ;;)   Believe me, the size of the sword is far less important than how you use the sword.  it's all about the skills and not the size, if you know what I'm sayin'   ;))

Tinkiebell

said: @twin-twin, unfortunately, there's no subs for that movie yet. Bummer, huh? It's been a year since that movie is out and there's still no subs available.

@ahoxan, women love master swordsmen because of the tool? Well, if you want to use that metaphor, let me put it this way: It's the swordsman, not the sword.  

;;)   Believe me, the size of the sword is far less important than how you use the sword.  it's all about the skills and not the size, if you know what I'm sayin'   ;))

Guest khyamay

Tinkiebell said: @ahoxan, women love master swordsmen because of the tool? Well, if you want to use that metaphor, let me put it this way: It's the swordsman, not the sword.  ;;)   Believe me, the size of the sword is far less important than how you use the sword.  it's all about the skills and not the size, if you know what I'm sayin'   ;))

Guest walkietalkie

I'm 29 years old, next month going on 30 (I'm curious to know if I'm the oldest one here? Looks like it?)I live in the Netherlands and I work as an analyst in IT, which is probably quite hard to believe for you girls since I couldn't even post a spoiler tag easily   :))  

OMO & I thought Bridal Mask fans were pervy :D That sword talk LOL I believe all three components are equally important, the man, his sword and his skill with it. Also confidence with a little arrogance in the mix. Then the outcome will be swoon worthy  >:)
Oh, and a bit about myself. I'm a female, real name is Krista and I'm 23 years old. I live in a small European country called Latvia on the coast of the Baltic sea ;) My introduction to Asian drama world came when I watched "Devil Beside You" (Rainie & Mike are still one of my fave OTPs of the Asian drama world). That was 2 years ago. After DBY I went through so many different dramas and just fell in love. Now here I am :) About genre - I love romance of course, but not the fluffy kind, there must be enough angst. I also really love martial arts. That's why "City Hunter" and now "Bridal Mask" top my fave drama list. After "City Hunter" I so missed having Lee Min Ho grace my computer screen every week that I pretty much squeeled like crazy when I watched first EP of "Faith" :D I love how he's not just a pretty face and has really amazing acting skills. That makes me fall in love with his characters even more. I can feel them not only look at them. Now, if only "Faith" team would better their visual effects and change cameras I'd be beyond happy :)>-

Guest bridie

OMGoodness ... all this sword talk is making me   :\">  :\">  its taking me back to the days when i used to read novels based on highland warriors ;) :\"> And i totally agree with @Cravey and @Tinkiebell  Its not the size and the length of the sword but its how skillfully the swordsman uses it :)Cause honestly no matter how sharp the sword maybe if your not Skilled there's no point of having it :/ 
Something about me ...  I'm 21 years old currently living in Auckland New Zeleand :) Real name Sharon. I got introduced to Korean drama's by my Kfriends and the first drama i watched was goong :) which i loved and well there was no stopping me from there on wards :) My all time favorite drama has to be ISWAK & Mars .. I watch these two drama's at least twice a year ^_^ And i love the kdrama Your Beautiful , My Girl , My little Bride , He was Cool and the list goes on and one :) oh oh n  Favourite Jdrama is Hana yori dang...
I came across LMH in BBF and just loved him there even though i found the Kversion of HYD didn't really match up...but my love for lmh gave me the strength to continue watching. I've never really watched Personal Taste ... it didn't really appeal to me and i guess also the fact that i totally lost interest in all K-T drama's didn't help.afterwards took a break from drama's for about a year and half... I have seen a few ep of city hunter :)
But i would have to say that Faith has gotten me back to my drama crazy , sleepless, obsessive land ! Because i just can't seem to stop thinking about CY and ES for a second :) I love how much LMH has improved as an actor .. The chemistry between ES and CY is just amazing ... Also what i love about faith is that ...I'm not only watching it for LMH but because of just how fab ES is :D
and then there's the  King and Queen :)  But yes ... IF LMH and KHS weren't in it i don't believe it would be worth watching. 
Cant wait for ES and CY's feeling to grow :) Also what i really like about faith is that its not heavy on the fighting and political parts..because i'm only here for the epic love story :)

hi @rrmski.

I'm 23 years old, normal woman no more or less. already graduate with science degree (my mayor is biology, who likes biology?? :D )
I`m indonesian and now become a research assisstant, so i have a lot of time to read soompi and watch kdrama.

my first kdrama was full house, but my first obsession drama was protected the boss (many funny characters in that drama :) )

i love Lee Min Hoo, so i started to watch faith and than i fall in love with faith. but i dont like noguk princess. i doubt she likes general CY (ANDWEEE). :-w

I'm off to work now. See you guys later ;)

rrmski said: I have an idea, I don't know if you would like it - but how about we introduce ourselves formally? Like anyone here would say how old is he, from which country and will tell a little about himself and write why he like "Faith"/why he or she decided to watch it.  Just to get to know each other better and pass the time until monday. Would you like to do that?