♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest midali

I feel stupid for not playing on this forum faster...hehehe..I like Ha Ji Won since I watched her movie with Kim Jae Won :)
And I cant wait her new movie... !!yesterday got teary after watching As One on DVD...she's real good...!

Guest minman84

hi @gracielou105 and thanks for the welcome.. glad to join too :)

hopefully HJW will win tonight international actress award in SDA.. I'll be crossing my finger.. forever if I have too :D

@mssegacrazy She does not..@midali welcome you here :). recently Ji Wonnie' updates r very popular. You can find it on many accounts of fanbase facebook, or join twitter n follow 1023 as well as RS :)

Guest minnie0103

Seoul International Drama Awards 2012---

Being the one and only actress from Korea who was nominated at the International Category is already an honor. It's something significant that Ha Ji Won has accomplished this year. No offense, but the winner of the Outstanding Korean Drama Category - Best Actress herself was not even nominated in the International Category. It only means that Ha Ji Won is not just for the Outstanding Korean Drama Category, she's amazing and talented enough to be a part of the International Category. Right, fellow 1023RS?! ;))

Guest pandora460

of course @moonbathe and we are mighty proud of all her achievements.  besides, i agree with someone's post that awards with online voting/polls are not accurate measure of best performances, it becomes more like popularity contests.@cocomhe, i havent finished BMGF, my streaming link then was very slow. will finish it soon.@minman84..i sincerely urge you to watch WHIB, it is one of HJW's best! both Damo and WHIB, i have downloaded from asiatorrent. 

@moonbathe
I totally agree with you! Indeed, she already has proven herself. Her qualifications (especially the awards) are overflowing already. The last time I checked in her wikipedia, she already has 40 awards, 1 of which is an international best actress (golden chest, if i'm not mistaken). Let's be happy for her drama that won 2 awards tonight. Besides, there are a lot more award giving bodies (considering her international nomination, I suppose she'll win some of those) Let's support her all the way. 

Guest minman84

hi @pandora460

I guess we just meet again in here :)

it's not that I don't want to watch WHIB.. it's just that I don't think I will have any 'guts' to watch it.. if you know what i mean :((

pandora460 said: of course @moonbathe and we are mighty proud of all her achievements.  besides, i agree with someone's post that awards with online voting/polls are not accurate measure of best performances, it becomes more like popularity contests.@cocomhe, i havent finished BMGF, my streaming link then was very slow. will finish it soon.@minman84..i sincerely urge you to watch WHIB, it is one of HJW's best! both Damo and WHIB, i have downloaded from asiatorrent. 

Guest niknokdagu425

wow 1023rs are spazzing, guys we need to celebrate too we won the silver prize award and best ost for king 2hearts, and please dont say that online voting makes no sense Hajiwon did win with those kind of method too, but i share the sentiments of the majority here because she is an outstanding actress that we fans always anticipate that she will get the awards because of her great performance and her being versatile in the different roles that she made. I am bit sad too but thats life whats important is we all Love and support her no matter what, Lets be happy too for the success of others,lets have a positive attitude always just like hajiwon unnie. :-)

I want to share this. I watched the live airing of SDAwards 2012. When the Hallyu Drama OST award is to be given, the main hosts asked the presenters of the OST award what their favorite OST is and were asked to sing a few lines of it (I'm not so sure about this since I don't understand Korean). Guess what? The 2 presenters both picked and sang "Eolmana eolmana deo.. neoreul" which is the start of the chorus of the OST "That Man/Woman" of Secret Garden which also won the same award in last year's SDAwards. It's amazing how HJW's dramas bag these awards even the minor ones. IMO, she definitely has the golden touch. Like Ockoala of Koalasplayground.com said, Secret Garden is like a zombie that never dies. I'm so happy I watched because it started my being a fan of Ms. Ha Ji Won. To all 1023rs here, good day! 

ganaax said: http://korean-entert...xceed-ha-jiwon/

what a big mouthed loser..., seriously......making debut and saying about surpassing HJW?

at her age....HJW already had critically acclaimed film(Truth or dare) and box office hit films(Nightmare,sex is zero) also international hit film(phone)... plus had 4 drama.........she was already crowned to HQ........and till now she is nonstop doing film after film with success.....she is one of first korean wave generation and was part of resurrection the korean films industry...... she made so many historical/record thing in korean movie industry......but she never ever was big mouthed....even now.....now days idols....sheesh

mssegacrazy said: ganaax said: http://korean-entert...xceed-ha-jiwon/

what a big mouthed loser..., seriously......making debut and saying about surpassing HJW?

at her age....HJW already had critically acclaimed film(Truth or dare) and box office hit films(Nightmare,sex is zero) also international hit film(phone)... plus had 4 drama.........she was already crowned to HQ........and till now she is nonstop doing film after film with success.....she is one of first korean wave generation and was part of resurrection the korean films industry...... she made so many historical/record thing in korean movie industry......but she never ever was big mouthed....even now.....now days idols....sheesh