Guest rntheatre

That question if Hwata is indeed from the future or from that past-future-past time event is indeed interesting.
The tools that Hwata used are old and rusty but in no means outdated. The design is the same, only the forceps are different (adson forcep from ES compared to the thumb forcep from hwata). Same tools are being used until now. Nevertheless, the fact is that Hwata has the same tools as ES. A big reveal or twist in this episode.
The problem with the King is his inability to make sound decisions that continues to feed the misunderstanding between him, his queen, and his subjects. I hope it will be later straightened out because for the past 6 episodes, we can only see a weak and incompetent king.
There are too much variables that can happen, making this drama hard to predict (which is good, keep the viewers guessing). There are twists and turns that continue to surprise me, thus, it does not bore the wits out of me. 
Good episode number 7. Looking forward for next week.

Guest farstrep

Thanks for the gifs, @Anomalous, those are my favorite scenes too. :)

The ex-King might die because his cancer appears to be close to terminal stage? Eun Soo will definitely experience her first patient death in this series. It would make her a greater doctor and person if she experiences failure of this kind and overcomes it.

Guest pallycute

I also hope the king do something right and give more trust to his people (especially Choi Young and the queen).

b0174d3b-b971-49ba-8047-bd6b536e86ef.jpg

And more still of General Choi Young

b11d3e70-bb9c-401d-8a80-13ae0484837e.jpg
59cbaf58-8fa9-4b6b-bf6a-ef5d70581e63.jpg
2d316b8c-dc6c-47bd-8c93-f0a06a71306f.jpg
Anomalous said: @pallycute  Thank you for the information. Do you know when it will be release? And why is it a sad love line? :(

Guest bridie

I just love how much of a foodie ES is :P
One of her majors complains in ep 3 to CY during her blowout was how he kidnapped her and didn't even bother to feed her properly  :))Than in ep6 when CY comes to her rescue  .. she complains to him of how she was dragged of and locked up the whole night and wasn't even fed breakfast  =))   =))  =)) 
And how cutie she ate the dumpling like a 5yr old with each in one hand ^_^
Isn't she like displaying the message of ... I don't mind being kidnapped just as long as you feed me :))
Gosh poor CY...his gonna be spending so much money on feeding her and omgosh ... if they have children in the future ...  imagine ES's eating ability during  pregnancy its gonna be like 5times high and to top it of...cravings O.O poor CY's gonna be broke ..
 ahhh I just love her ^_^ 

@birdie,i do agreed with you.CY gonna spend more time fishing in order to catch more fishes to sell or feed the hungry ES.

If the kid dies,would be a very big blow ! to ES because she has mentioned before that none of her patients under her had never died.

General Choi Yong had a plan underway that is why he and ES go different direction.Perhaps to make the king,believe that he did not commit treason.

@aisling: Thank you for making these cute gifs...

I like the one "you can't look me in the eyes". I love the way he's trying to avoid her. She's really bothering him and he looks so embarrassed. He doesn't know which way to turn in order to shake her off. Awwww, that is so cute!

Oh, his smile at the last gif is so radiant! What a beautiful smile!

Few thoughts of mine :)

1) I know this is not supposed to look like this but when you forget the context of the scene  from which it was taken you can only say - heartfelt desire :x :\">

28654529.gif

7e44d330.gif

2) ES, girl, the horse looks to me like the safer and steadier choice than those 15 cm high stilletos of yours /:)

ea841ea1.gif

3) I swear that I love everytime he manhandles her, only for her to one up him again ;;)Forget about the "aspirin" couple they should be named the "skinship couple" :D They can't stop their hands from touching each other and according to the preview of episode 7 there is still more to come (BY the way, did you notice that when he tries to explain to her why he said he loved her he said "IMJA"? So we finally get to hear what the journalist were talking wbout in that article. Only for it to be total fabrication. They'd put up the article before episode 5 even aired so how could fans call them the "imja couple" when at that time CY was still on the brink of life and death /:)

ebe0b50e.gif

3b3a3da8.gifa73a28d4.gif

952f69a0.gifb1d03803.gif

4) The award for best comic relief of episode 6 goes to ... King Gongmin :)) =))

67c6c0ab.gif4908293f.gif

WAAAAAA...Thank you so much @Anomalus!!!! you rocks!

YES. This is the right gifs. Arigatou!
btw, can i make  your gif as my signature ?? i love it... (if you say no, i will remove it :( )
Anomalous said: bobsavero said: Anyone help me please. I want to have CY gif, espcially when he play with his sword. That scene was awesome.And our general is so cool when he play with his sword (and more cool if he topless aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) =P~ =P~

Tinkiebell said: @Kim_Lilly, I think it's plausible:
1. It's like you said, Hwata is someone (also a doctor) from the past who went to the future and honed his skills in the future and went back again to the past. He went back to the past because he truly wanted to do some good there with his newly learned skill. Alas, Jojo wanted to keep him only for his personal use and since they had made it very clear that they will kill him should he not comply to Jojo's wish, he decided to flee back to the future. When he went to the future for the first time it was probably around the year 1960s or something. He stayed there til the around 1970s to hone his skills and went back to the past. It's plausible looking that his surgical tools did look a bit outdated and besides a few years in the future is probably just cut down to one third of the time in the past. 
2. Second option is that Hwata is a person who comes from the future and somehow time traveled to the past, Dr. Jin's style. I don't know if it's a bit too far fetched but some of the commenters on dramabeans even said that he might have been that famous head chief of the hospital ES was talking about. That'd be cool. He might be able to share some secrets regarding the time travel theory with ES. 

@bridie, please sign my name under that petition as well  ;))
@mangafan2, try asiatorrents.com and search for Faith there. 

Guest wls2948

If I am Eun Soo....

I will choose to go back to the future.  After all, my parents, my family, my future are in the future.  And in that world, I was born and where I can survive best and realize my potential.  If I stay back in the past, I have this person I love but all else are lost to me.  I live in a world where thre is no law and order, my life and that of my lover can end in violence and a woman is nothing but a chattel.

ES is a modern thinking woman and I think Eun Soo will not survive in the past but be wasted..

Guest farstrep

The King trying his best to hide his displeasure when he learns what the Queen has left the palace without informing him:

20120830143504967.jpg

credits: http://www.fnnews.com

The reason for his displeasure:

1346310031885.jpg

credits: http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/

Guest Anomalous

bobsavero said: WAAAAAA...Thank you so much @Anomalus!!!! you rocks!

YES. This is the right gifs. Arigatou!
btw, can i make  your gif as my signature ?? i love it... (if you say no, i will remove it :( )

Guest wisteria7

Way back in my original post where I asked for General Choi "unleashed", I am finding that my wish has slowly been coming true.  And yes, I do think it is time for the "Men of Goryeo" to show skin. The handsome General is healing quite nicely; Dr.Jang can use a breather, Daeman needs to horse around in a waterfall, and Eye Candy Flute boy might hit a note that could cause the upper half of his robes to disintegrate. Would the PR department of Faith be willing to do a 12  or even 24 month calender entitled "The Men Of Goryeo"?  There are some other great candidates for this candidateand I have to confessthat I wouldn't mind some duplicates ( LMH). There should also be t shirts with that title and your choice of man. Oh boy do I want the real thing,but in the mean time- Can we see The Gorgeous Goryeo General with a more "stripped down" meaning may I please see chest not on an operating table? Also. how about a little beard and mustache growth from the talented LMH.

PS.

In the first epi-it was mentioned that the portal opens every 300 years and a disciple of Hwata is supposed to enter the 10th century.Could there be someone there besides ES? 

Guest Tinkiebell

@wls2948, It's interesting to read your take on "If I were ES", because believe you me, If I were ES, I wouldn't want to stay back in the past either. CY is sizzling hot, but let's face it, to ES's standards as a modern woman, she'd find him barbaric. And she does find him that, which is why she's been calling him "Psycho" (A word describing someone who is crazy or insane, but we're so getting used to now as just another term of endearment.)   ;))   
And so who would want to live in a barbaric time like that, where everything is just so uncertain that you would have to constantly walk around on eggshells if you don't want to lose your head any moment of the day? I certainly wouldn't. 
The thing is, since this is a drama, and most drama are usually suckers for depicting how the ideal world should be like in terms of true love, life, a person's growth, etc, etc,  and so I think this drama will also show ES's growth to her own maturity. Quoting a commenter from another site, coz I think this person says it best (SH from dramabeans):
Maybe this show is misleading people into believing that it’s about medical time travel, which I don’t really get from the first six episodes. If anything, it really focuses on the central axis of the story, of putting “faith” back in the protagonists’ disenchanted lives, which include the King, Queen, CY and Eun-Soo.  I've posted my take on ES's character a few page back (p65). ES is a materialistic girl without any real dreams that are worth keeping. All of her dreams thus far have only been money driven. She's been so absorbed in the materialistic world she's been living in (well, that was before one hot goryeo warrior just decided to kidnap her into the past     ;))  ), and this materialistic world has made her lost faith in people. 
So, I think her character development would focus on getting "faith" back into her life. And I know I'm just one of the few who believes this, since most of you would love to see her returning back to the future (preferably with CY), but I believe that this process of getting faith back into her life can only be genuinely portrayed by her deliberately choosing to stay in the past. But this is just my opinion. Just my two cents. :) 
@Kim_Lilly, is possible. Although, quite frankly, I personally find it quite hard to believe that CY would voluntarily send them off to KC's house. You see, CY doesn't know that by now KC has come to believe that ES is indeed Hwata's true disciple. And that by this revelation, he wants her unharmed. For all CY knows, that up to this point, KC is still intending to prove and accuse ES of being a quack doctor and afterwards kill her. 
Judging from his conversation with Hwasooin, the fire chick, we could see that CY already suspected that sending them off on an assignment like this is a part of KC's plan to get rid off the King, but at that time he still couldn't figure out what exactly KC's real plan was. Only after being attacked and framed at the end of episode 6 would he know the bigger picture of KC's plan, which is to accuse them of being traitors and shake the king's foundation of trusts. So, only having this knowledge combined with his other knowledge regarding KC's bet with the king, and still not knowing about KC's revelation on ES not being a quack, he would believe that KC is still out there to harm her. 
That is why I don't believe that CY would voluntarily send ES off to KC's house just like that, believing that KC is going to harm her. But then again, it's just my two cents. :)

Sorry for my long post. 
@farstrep, yeah it's pretty quiet. My excuse would be that I'm back at work, so I can't post quite often anymore. I'm still following the thread though :) The past few days I stayed at home sick, which is why I was able to post often. :)