Guest bridie

Finally !! More CY n ES scenes :) yaaaayyy !!!
It's amazing how you can't understand what ES is saying but her body language , expressions , voice can't help but make you laugh :) and go " U tell'em girl" she's so awesome !!
And lol.. Poor CY his stuck in the middle cursing himself and ask Y .. Y me lord y me..T____T
ES reminds me of a 3months old puppy :) who's always running around .. Wanting to have someone always around her to play to ... Super Hyper like a cars wiper moving left right left right ^_^ she so cute :)

Guest farstrep

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Lee Min Ho teaches Kim Hee Sun how to ride a horse

August 28, 2012 11:30 pm ilnungcha

2012082822480906915_1.jpg

On SBS’s Faith, Lee Min Ho taught Kim Hee Sun how to ride a horse.

On the afternoon of August 28, Choi Young (played by Lee Min Ho) taught Yoo Eun Soo (played by Kim Hee Sun) how to ride a horse.

Choi Young went to save Eun Su who had been kidnapped by Ki Cheol (played by Yoo Oh Sung).

Ki Cheol told Choi Young, “If Eun Su can’t cure the disease of Kyung Chang master whom you have served for three years, I will kill her.” Therefore Choi Young left to Kwang Hwa Do with Eun Su.

Choi Young told Eun Su, who is afraid of riding horses, “I am holding on to it. Go ahead and ride it.” Eun Su angrily replied, “The horse is moving!” Choi Young kept on teaching her and she got used to it.

In this broadcast, Kim Sung Hee burdened Choi Young’s heart by saying, “I want to go back.”

• Source: Starnews
    credits: http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/lee-min-ho-teaches-kim-hee-sun-how-to-ride-a-horse/

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Lee Min Ho is given artificial respiration by Kim Hee Sun on Faith August 28, 2012 11:00 am eternalc2h 151.jpg

The viewing rate of SBS TV’s drama series Faith went down. According to the report from AGB Nielsen Media Research issued on August 28, the August 27 episode of SBS TV’s drama series Faith recorded a viewer rating of 10.6 percent. This is 0.9 percent lower than the August 21 episode’s, which was 11.5 percent. Faith recorded the second highest viewing rate among the drama series airing at the same time. In the latest episode, painful memories of Choi Young (played by Lee Min Ho) about his lover are revealed. Having suffered from aftereffects of a stab wound he received from Yoo Eun Soo (played by Kim Hee Sun), Choi Young eventually ceases breathing and faces death. However, Yoo Eun Soo tries artificial respiration, and he survives. The reason he has been unconscious despite the fact that he had successful surgery is because he has no will to live. The fact that he had to let his lover Mae Hee go in the past has been ruining his life. MBC TV’s drama series Golden Time recorded a viewer rating of 13.3 percent and KBS 2TV’s Haeundae Lovers recorded 9.1 percent.
  • Source: Xportsnews
    credits: http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/lee-min-ho-is-given-artificial-respiration-by-kim-hee-sun-on-faith/

Shajoona said:

OH HELL YEAH..when we see more of ES /CY and LESS of the king and whoever..the episode become more and more EPIC..

i think i'm completely in love with ES..she is totally irresistible oh my gosh <3

i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed you Monday..i need you >______________<

love that scene when KC asked them to have a drink with him ..then when ES was about to drink CY stopped her and said that he will drink first from her cup ..mmm now when i mentioned that..he put her cup back..and she drink from it..am i seeing indirect kiss people?!!

when she knew that CY drink first to make sure that the drink is not poison or something she totally freak out and yelled at him " are you crazy?! what if it's really poisoned"
hahahaha i loved how was she talking rudely to KC's brother hahahaha he totally got freaked out and CY was SMILING ..awwww my heart <3
and i LOVED how she lost her temper and start to drink did you see how CY tried to stop her ..hahahaha

and the horse scene hahahaha oh my gosh i was laughing the whole time..when he told her to get on the horse..she said " so..are we going to ride together?!"
the look in CY's face was priceless hahaha oh my gosh ..hahaha he told her to watch what is she saying..because it doesn't make any sense for two people to ride on the same horse LOL ( boy go and see what the king did in Rooftop prince Kekekeke)
the poor girl couldn't get on the horse she needed some time to get ready hahahahahah

and the wood scene was amazing..she was totally nagging on him hahahahah

ES: " when did that start..?!! that LOVE thing..so it's like sarang !! "
LOL at the way he stopped and look at her hahahahah
ES and DM start to laugh then she said " when did you start to like me ?!! i really didn't know about this..if you act like this all the time..how would i know?!! you push me away everyday..and you didn't even look me in the eye ..just like now.." and she kept spinning around him and he kept avoiding her hahahaha oh my gosh so cute..

and when she touched him he totally transform to general choi young..telling her not to touch him EVER and she said it's not like i'm going to eat you..he told her about the confession and there is misunderstanding..but she said " i will pretend that i didn't hear anything..but what should i do..i already heard it"hahahaha i love how did CY get mad at the poor DM telling him " why it has to be me who brought a woman from heaven ?! hah..WHY!" and DM keep telling him " i don't know"

and i love that part when he told DM to go and DM start to say " ahhhhhh..so the two of you will spend the night together " CY almost broke his face when he said that hahahaha i LOVE you DM..and i swear if they kill you i will set fire to the rain..and watch it pour on them and burning their bodies to the bones..

okay am i the only one who is seeing KC having interest in ES..like some kind of WOW..she is interesting..?!! maybe I will like her and keep her for me..?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that scene when ES was eating and CY told her to wait there for him..she asked him why..then he was telling her " from now on..i won't be able to answer you when you ask why or where or what ..if i told you to wait..then you just have to wait.." aigooooooooooo you tough man..but what you don't know is our ES is a tough woman you just met you match general ...XDDDDDDDDDD

and yes let me tell you i'm totally in love with the princess but i hate the king ..will he ever grow up?!!

" HOW TO RIDE A HORSE" was an amazing lesson by CY and that new ost ..oh my gosh..he told her just Trust the horse she said " i trust him..but he doesn't trust me" LOL ..he then told her " also believe in me..if you fall i will catch you " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  my man <3

that scene when ES and CY were in the woods..and he give her a blanket  to sleep on..he told her " here ...by my side" telling her to put the blanket near to him then she told him " now we are in this woods a dangerous place you are telling me that i will be save there " she means beside CY hahahaha

I loved this part
ES: " do you know my name..it's Eun Soo..yoo eun soo.."
CY " Yoo...!"
ES: " are you married..!"
CY:" no..i'm not "
ES:" you are not..!!! of course ..a person like you who always busy with fights everyday..when can he find time to love a woman!!"
CY look at her and sigh..like he is saying " what to do you know about me?!!"
then he said " go and rest please..tomorrow we are leaving from early morning"
ES:" i didn't too"
CY:" What?!!"
ES:"  i didn't get married too" then she start to talk about her family..
CY:" i'm asking you please to stop talking and go to sleep "
ES:" you have to keep your promise..when all of this over you will take me back to my world"
CY:".........."
ES" hey psycho.."
CY:" what is it..?!!"
ES:" GOOD NIGHT..sleep well"

okay i'm totally in love with that scene..they start to open up for each other..even though CY trying to push her back ..but she didn't give a S**t and keep talking..and that's why i love her..

when they arrived to see that kid.."is he a prince or something ?!!" anyway it seems that he is sick..poor him..and the bastard KC trying to make CY look like a traitor..like he was kidnapping the prince or something..oh my gosh..

i love that scene when CY told ES that he is leaving  the kid in her care then she said " now you want me to be the babysitter " i swear that every time CY smile i want to eat him..omo..i need to stop hahahaha

and when she told him " come back quickly" and she was waving for him..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these two need to be together ASAP..

I loved tonight episode..and i can't wait for next week oh my gosh so many things is going to happen..ES in KC arms and CY seems angry like hell..ES told CY to sleep on her shoulder..and she told him " from now on i will protect you so please have some rest" she was checking his temperature and BINGO..he was pretending to be sleeping wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's the best part <3

and OMG for ES when she told CY to go to the heaven world with her ....

Episode 6RATINGS AGB

Nationwide: 12,2% (+1,6%)Seoul: 13,5% (+1,9%)

MBC Golden Time - 14,3% / 15,7%KBS2 Haeundae Lovers - 9,9% / 11,2%

RATINGS TNmS

Nationwide: 13,1% (+0,2%)Seoul:  14,8 (+0,3%)

MBC Golden Time -  15,4% /  17,7%KBS2 Haeundae Lovers -  11,2% /  11,2%

Guest Anomalous

iRjWduSLEivCF.jpeg

ES is the DEVIL.  >:)  :))
See how the horse's ears form a devil's horn behind her head. :):))

iP40TYdb60SN6.jpeg

iQKDcFzfyDsR1.jpeg

ifm0rA0OGsCf.jpeg

ip3NzSwooVlHu.jpeg

ibq73iw8TFDXIz.jpeg

iDCAVODLVs4ST.jpeg

ibu0ZbciZdvj5M.jpeg

ibozQ9PrMJ4zct.jpeg

Poor Choi Young!!! No matter what he claims otherwise, he is definitely not unaffected by her presence. :x :x :x
I like that he is slowly falling for her. :)

hi guys..back again..it's just that i love this scene..but CY was complaining about WHY in the world he was the person who brought this woman from heaven to the earth LOL..so i change the scenario just a little bit..and here is what came up with me..

149246575.jpg

852212253.jpg

302066118.jpg

JUST WHEN CY WAS LIVING THIS MOMENT..

354105258.jpg

178083396.jpg

824886943.jpg

865830603.jpg

661099182.jpg

710865294.jpg

419081923.jpg

986697749.jpg

765256429.jpg

121661242.jpg

934017266.jpg

642613610.jpg

812871213.jpg

990357864.jpg

364032163.jpg

952556211.jpg

hahahaha..i really enjoyed this XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

poor Dae man <3

EDIT:

@otchosais
sweetie..hahahahahahahah ..good eye <3
what you don't know that in my real life..i'm always repeating my words without knowing..like when i'm having a class i always say to my students "Of course" " you can see"
hahahahaha
and now..with the "LOVE" word hahahaha..but why not let spread the love..

p.s: I love your comment too ..did i just say the word "LOVE" XDDDDDDDDD

Guest Anomalous

Yay! Rating went up! I was so worry with the typhoon causing power outtage that rating would go down again. :x

jordi said: Episode 6RATINGS AGB

Nationwide: 12,2% (+1,6%)Seoul: 13,5% (+1,9%)

MBC Golden Time - 14,3% / 15,7%KBS2 Haeundae Lovers - 9,9% / 11,2%

RATINGS TNmS

Nationwide: SOON% (SOON%)Seoul:  SOON (SOON%)

MBC Golden Time -  SOON % /  SOON %KBS2 Haeundae Lovers -  SOON % /  SOON %

@Shajoona: :)) HILARIOUS, ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS :)) I think @cravey once said this on BM thread - these are exactly the moments when you regret this is not on some Korean version of HBO and you won't get some serious make-out scenes ;;)

Guest Anomalous

Shajoona said: hi guys..back again..it's just that i love this scene..but CY was complaining about WHY in the world he was the person who brought this woman from heaven to the earth LOL..so i change the scenario just a little bit..and here is what came up with me..

hahahaha..i really enjoyed this XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

poor Dae man <3

Guest bridie

@marie67 and @Shajoonaomgosh i absolutely love your creationsthey make the wait so much easier and whaaaa ;) i love the how you bring out everyone's naughty thoughts in this forum and print it on paper ;) muhahahh...
Hey has any one considered here that CY's exGF may still be a life? I mean all the showed was her on her way to commit suicide ... all we saw was the bander flying and the sound of the rope...what if she changed her mind at the last minute and what if the the flying of the bander was just a way of her letting go of her past ? Lol...until i see a dead body i find it pretty hard to believe someones died.But than again ...she maybe really dead.... i just think it would have been nice to see her around a little more ....you know to green ES up a little ;)

Just finished watching episode 6 without subs. This episode has more things going on than just dialogue, which make it more interesting. The king will have to take the queen more seriously as she is passionate and stubborn. Don't you find it cool those female bodyguards fighting? I don't know if it is the editing. The confrontation ended quite abruptly. Why didn't the flute guy use his lethal weapon?  I don't know why the action scenes so far are not very intense or exciting. The action scenes when they were attacked in episode 1 was so much better.

Please..don't let the loyal puppy DM die.He is adorable.

Call me old-fashioned, but I like the slow development of the love story of our leads.It makes it more realistic than those love at first sight stories. The back story of his love loss is too short. One cannot feel for him. What can I say about our modern feisty doc. She is the soul of the party. Our youthful looking General..he is like a little boy when he smiles, so innocent..The way this love story is going, our heavenly doc will have to teach him a thing or two when the the time comes. LOL

I wish our baddies will do something substantial, rather than just messing around .

I look forward to the subs as I am sure I will enjoy the episodes more. Thanks to all for your input and funny imagination.

Guest Anomalous

bridie said: @marie67 and @Shajoonaomgosh i absolutely love your creationsthey make the wait so much easier and whaaaa ;) i love the how you bring out everyone's naughty thoughts in this forum and print it on paper ;) muhahahh...
Hey has any one considered here that CY's exGF may still be a life? I mean all the showed was her on her way to commit suicide ... all we saw was the bander flying and the sound of the rope...what if she changed her mind at the last minute and what if the the flying of the bander was just a way of her letting go of her past ? Lol...until i see a dead body i find it pretty hard to believe someones died.But than again ...she maybe really dead.... i just think it would have been nice to see her around a little more ....you know to green ES up a little ;)

Guest bridie

@S_sun A totally agree...the female bodyguards fighting was definitely one of the lights of the ep for me ! I love watching women kick A** its so motorving  and awww specifically watching a woman do it accident days when they won't even considered to be citizens at all...That's one of the reasons why i love the Queen :) she's not one of those woman's that can be tamed ... neither is she someone who will restrict herself by boundaries created by men ...hell...she'll be the one setting them :) And no your not the only one who's "old-fashioned" here... because just like you ... i love the slow pace love story :) it gives characters so much growth and i just love details ... like side glances, the blushing of hands ... i find it so romantic :) 
I dont really have much of a problem with the lack of CY's background story...cause his just such a fab actor ... 
I wish our baddies were evil ! I don't find them evil enough hopefully in the later eps :)

Guest Anomalous

Tinkiebell said: I don't know about you guys, but for the first time Noguk's character kind of pissed me off. What was she thinking putting herself and her own guards in danger by going to KC's house, alone? I'm not sure what the writers were trying to get at with that scene but I totally felt it was pointless. She didn't even get to KC's house because they couldn't go any further. I'd have more of CY and ES's date scenes rather than this pointless scene...

Guest bridie

@Anomalous

I have to agree...right now its CYs guilt that talking towards his exGF and not love ... the guilt that he could not save his masters daughter, guilt that he could not protect her after giving her his word..His love for her was real but a little too puppy love...it was pure , it was Innocent and it was naive ...just like how first love is...she was his first and that's why he can never forget her...its the first time you've ever felt.. its all sunshine and flowers and butterfly... but than too lose that love to death will scar you forever...the pain can never be erased.And that's how CY is ... his shut himself from the world , from people and from every other emotion except for guilt...But i completely agree with you .. that his love towards ES will be much stronger :) stronger because she will teach him to love again...stronger because she will bring him out of his darkness...to bring out someone from depression is not easy its the most difficult thing to do ... special if the person has been trapped in it for so long and has lost its will...that't what would make his love towards her so much stronger :) she's his heart after all ^.^And now that CY knows the pain of loving someone and than losing them.. he would go to hell and fight to keep her by his side even if he had to do it a thousand times over... 
ahh m such a hopeless romantic ^_^