Guest farstrep

@Kim_Lilly:

I think you're going to be happy with this drama then because there'll be lots of opportunities at character development but whether the development is well written, only time will tell.

Choi Young is changing too. Now he's starting to react to Eun Soo's words and behavior but because of the lack of experience with the females, it makes him very exasperated because he seems not to be handling it very well and he's aware of it. It doesn't help that the female in question is from the 21st century and isn't bounded by normal conventions and rules.

Guest wisteria7

Choi Young is changing because he is learning to trust a woman,too. It was devastating to be right underneath a tree branch where your love hangs herself. And this despite his loving treatment of her. That would freeze anyone.And I am sure he feels responsible for not acting when the former king ordered her to strip publicly. So much guilt for someone so young. And to bear it all alone. He sees fight, the will to live in ES and I think he wants to feel that way,too. That's healing him,too.But, just duty to a promise is not a"forever" reason to live.Love is the last ingredient.
Both are learning to trust and love again.

And the King is playing things more shrewdly and closer to the vest than he is letting on. Do we know whether or not he has discussed his strategy for sending ES with KI (dresses like Elvis) with the General? It is a much more intricate story than we know because politics is like an iceberg-u can never see how much more is hiding under the water.

Excellent writing.... 

Guest Anomalous

Tinkiebell said: I love to see how protective CY is of ES. He didn't let anybody get near her. And totally cracked me up when ES and her turbo mouth finally got on his nerves. Well, CY, a little bit of advise here, there is only one way of shutting her up alright... and it doesn't involve WORDS, if you know what I mean  ;))

@Kim_Lilly: Thanks for the pics :) I was really curious about him since he plays the loyal sidekick to CY so well, he looks like his puppy :D . Plus I couldn't help but notice that he does all his acrobatics on his own ^:)^ I'm glad that he was shown in the preview to be recuperating well #:-S

Plus Softy added to her recap her assement of CY's character and it's simply awesome.

Softy about CY:

"There is something about this character that everyone seems to find appealing. Gongmin wants his friendship and trust, princess wants to keep him alive and risks danger to go after him, former king loves him like a long lost friend, Hwasooin fell for him from first sight, KC just wants to own him, and his woodalchi is willing to risk death to save his life. Now ES has been added to that list cuz of a white lie. It’s like he doesn’t even need to try and people just flock to him. I tried to pinpoint what it is about him that draws everyone to him and I think I figured it out. He brings out the best in people. He helps them through challenges and gives encouragement – sometimes silently just by standing there in support and that’s enough for them. Knowing Young has their backs is what makes them stronger and hopefully better people down the line."

OH HELL YEAH..when we see more of ES /CY and LESS of the king and whoever..the episode become more and more EPIC..

i think i'm completely in love with ES..she is totally irresistible oh my gosh <3

i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed you Monday..i need you >______________<

love that scene when KC asked them to have a drink with him ..then when ES was about to drink CY stopped her and said that he will drink first from her cup ..mmm now when i mentioned that..he put her cup back..and she drink from it..am i seeing indirect kiss people?!!

when she knew that CY drink first to make sure that the drink is not poison or something she totally freak out and yelled at him " are you crazy?! what if it's really poisoned"
hahahaha i loved how was she talking rudely to KC's brother hahahaha he totally got freaked out and CY was SMILING ..awwww my heart <3
and i LOVED how she lost her temper and start to drink did you see how CY tried to stop her ..hahahaha

and the horse scene hahahaha oh my gosh i was laughing the whole time..when he told her to get on the horse..she said " so..are we going to ride together?!"
the look in CY's face was priceless hahaha oh my gosh ..hahaha he told her to watch what is she saying..because it doesn't make any sense for two people to ride on the same horse LOL ( boy go and see what the king did in Rooftop prince Kekekeke)
the poor girl couldn't get on the horse she needed some time to get ready hahahahahah

and the wood scene was amazing..she was totally nagging on him hahahahah

ES: " when did that start..?!! that LOVE thing..so it's like sarang !! "
LOL at the way he stopped and look at her hahahahah
ES and DM start to laugh then she said " when did you start to like me ?!! i really didn't know about this..if you act like this all the time..how would i know?!! you push me away everyday..and you didn't even look me in the eye ..just like now.." and she kept spinning around him and he kept avoiding her hahahaha oh my gosh so cute..

and when she touched him he totally transform to general choi young..telling her not to touch him EVER and she said it's not like i'm going to eat you..he told her about the confession and there is misunderstanding..but she said " i will pretend that i didn't hear anything..but what should i do..i already heard it"hahahaha i love how did CY get mad at the poor DM telling him " why it has to be me who brought a woman from heaven ?! hah..WHY!" and DM keep telling him " i don't know"

and i love that part when he told DM to go and DM start to say " ahhhhhh..so the two of you will spend the night together " CY almost broke his face when he said that hahahaha i LOVE you DM..and i swear if they kill you i will set fire to the rain..and watch it pour on them and burning their bodies to the bones..

okay am i the only one who is seeing KC having interest in ES..like some kind of WOW..she is interesting..?!! maybe I will like her and keep her for me..?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that scene when ES was eating and CY told her to wait there for him..she asked him why..then he was telling her " from now on..i won't be able to answer you when you ask why or where or what ..if i told you to wait..then you just have to wait.." aigooooooooooo you tough man..but what you don't know is our ES is a tough woman you just met you match general ...XDDDDDDDDDD

and yes let me tell you i'm totally in love with the princess but i hate the king ..will he ever grow up?!!

" HOW TO RIDE A HORSE" was an amazing lesson by CY and that new ost ..oh my gosh..he told her just Trust the horse she said " i trust him..but he doesn't trust me" LOL ..he then told her " also believe in me..if you fall i will catch you " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  my man <3

that scene when ES and CY were in the woods..and he give her a blanket  to sleep on..he told her " here ...by my side" telling her to put the blanket near to him then she told him " now we are in this woods a dangerous place you are telling me that i will be save there " she means beside CY hahahaha

I loved this part
ES: " do you know my name..it's Eun Soo..yoo eun soo.."
CY " Yoo...!"
ES: " are you married..!"
CY:" no..i'm not "
ES:" you are not..!!! of course ..a person like you who always busy with fights everyday..when can he find time to love a woman!!"
CY look at her and sigh..like he is saying " what to do you know about me?!!"
then he said " go and rest please..tomorrow we are leaving from early morning"
ES:" i didn't too"
CY:" What?!!"
ES:"  i didn't get married too" then she start to talk about her family..
CY:" i'm asking you please to stop talking and go to sleep "
ES:" you have to keep your promise..when all of this over you will take me back to my world"
CY:".........."
ES" hey psycho.."
CY:" what is it..?!!"
ES:" GOOD NIGHT..sleep well"

okay i'm totally in love with that scene..they start to open up for each other..even though CY trying to push her back ..but she didn't give a S**t and keep talking..and that's why i love her..

when they arrived to see that kid.."is he a prince or something ?!!" anyway it seems that he is sick..poor him..and the bastard KC trying to make CY look like a traitor..like he was kidnapping the prince or something..oh my gosh..

i love that scene when CY told ES that he is leaving  the kid in her care then she said " now you want me to be the babysitter " i swear that every time CY smile i want to eat him..omo..i need to stop hahahaha

and when she told him " come back quickly" and she was waving for him..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these two need to be together ASAP..

I loved tonight episode..and i can't wait for next week oh my gosh so many things is going to happen..ES in KC arms and CY seems angry like hell..ES told CY to sleep on her shoulder..and she told him " from now on i will protect you so please have some rest" she was checking his temperature and BINGO..he was pretending to be sleeping wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's the best part <3

and OMG for ES when she told CY to go to the heaven world with her ....

Wow... it's taken me awhile to catch up on everyone's posts.  Really some insightful observations and good conversations going on!  The focus of episode 7 is really the dialogue between the characters, thanks for all that posted links for recaps. It really helped a lot.

It's interesting to read people's perspectives on ES today as some feel some of her comments were inconsiderate or hurtful (not in an intentional manner though). However, I think she's probably the one person who speaks the truth to CY - whether it's hurtful or not.  Everyone else around CY is either intimidated by him or speaks to him with secret intentions. So even though what ES says may be hurtful, sometimes the truth needs to be heard.  I'm sure deep inside CY hates to kill, but maybe is denying it by saying "it's to protect this person or that person."  But when you hear someone else saying your thoughts, you have to face it.  Hopefully, this will be the first step to help CY face and get over his past and not lock his emotions up inside. I think ES's truthful and straight forward nature will probably attract him to her more.

I think the next episodes might focus on the battle between CY and KC fighting over ES.  KC seems to realize how valuable ES is (for power purposes, not romance) and is not going to let her go so easily to CY.  Also, I do agree with those saying that the king has a lot of screen time.  This was an issue with the drama Solider for me.  The drama was supposed to focus on the rise of Kim Joon from slave to hero, but it focused so much on the Overlord that I lost interest in the storyline.  I'm hoping this doesn't happen with Faith and they keep the politics to a minimum.

Guest wisteria7

I'm always wondering about the significance of things and the characters that play the X-men as ES calls them is very interesting. In all things there are four directions,represented by the elements-earth, air, wind and fire.And the lesson that beauty also has a bite. There is wind/music,fire,but I am trying to pin down the other two elements and their characters. Chi seems to be very important in the story-as per what happens to the General(he freezes) when he can't get over the long ago loss of Mae Hee. Maybe some Palace Feng shui?

;;)

Guest Anomalous

Shajoona said: sorry guys i couldn't help but make this..although that i'm not pretty sure what ES was saying to him..but this what come to my mind..

JUST LOL at that scene ..ES..you are my favorite girl in the dramaland for the whole time

Guest Tinkiebell

Shajoona said: sorry guys i couldn't help but make this..although that i'm not pretty sure what ES was saying to him..but this what come to my mind..

JUST LOL at that scene ..ES..you are my favorite girl in the dramaland for the whole time

=))  =))  @Shajoona, I love you for that! =))

Guest Anomalous

Shajoona said:
@Anomalous

me tooooooooooo..gosh how i wish that she said that hahaha

if you like that then look at this scene..i mean what happened was weird so i just wanted to share this with you guys..

Seriously what was the soldier woman thinking ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest fillinoctis

Shajoona said: Tinkiebell said: Shajoona said: sorry guys i couldn't help but make this..although that i'm not pretty sure what ES was saying to him..but this what come to my mind..

Guest Tinkiebell

@shajoona, those posts of yours were so funny, you got me trampling on the floor laughing.  =))
But yeah, seriously, what is up with that woman soldier? Wasn't she also the one that overheard the queen's conversation with Lady Choi earlier? Are we having another spy planted among the queen's entourage? Man, they seriously need to boost her protection up a notch or two. 

Guest farstrep

@shajoona: Do keep the pictures coming! I can't stop laughing at them. They're freaking hilarious!  :)) Nice way to keep the next 120 hours' blues at bay...

@Anomalous: Thanks for that still of Eum Ja! Really looking forward to his fight with Choi Young again. I just love the lazy way he looks at Eun Soo when she's talking in this episode.

Choi Young's guide to riding horses 101

20120829000324718.jpg

credits: http://www.fnnews.com

What's up with this costume? It makes them stand out on the streets like a sore thumb. No wonder they're attacked. The spy actually need not have done anything.

3bc007251d88c863c8dfe10fe2cb0150.jpg

credits: http://www.hankyung.com

The man of the episode!!!

IE001482378_STD.jpg

IE001482385_STD.jpg

credits: http://star.ohmynews.com

Soo In brazenly taking advantage of Choi Young, although Eun Soo is sleeping beside them. Please keep your hands off Choi Young!!! :(

30000137501_700.jpg

credits: http://etv.sbs.co.kr