Guest Anomalous

@Shajoona  Totally love your post and agreeing with everything you say.

Really nice catch about ES's tear breaking the ice and forming a heart on CY's face. I've watched that scene several times now and did not notice it. You have very sharp eyes.

Guest Anomalous

@farstrep  Yes, I am greedy like that. Oh, how to survive the rest of the week without Faith? I simply go to sleep like CY and will not wake up until it is Monday again. :))

I'm a history geek. LOOL and all I say is that all historical movies/dramas are always altered especially if the guy/girls has characteristics or does thing that people (viewers) don't like. They romanticise it and make them look better then they actually were. It's a normal thing and you know what I ain't complaining. THOUGH I am going to complain if in this drama he decides to make ES his concubine. You better not do that to me young man (CY), or else I'm coming in here and giving you a big WACK with my state of the art frying pan.
T________T I'm reading bits and pieces of episode 5. And I so badly wanna watch it in eng sub. HOW am I going to survive the day!

Guest farstrep

@shajoona & @Anomalous: Yes, let's just have a sleep party. :P

@shajoona:

I love the royal court scene for a second reason. Notice how she is all frightened and tries to escape when Ki Chul's questioning her? But the moment he demands for Choi Young, she immediately grows some spunk, cuts in and protects him by asserting her authority as his doctor.

I love how fast she can think on her feet and use her "oracle" skills against Ki Chul.

farstrep said: @shajoona:

I love the royal court scene for a second reason. Notice how she is all frightened and tries to escape when Ki Chul's questioning her? But the moment he demands for Choi Young, she immediately grows some spunk, cuts in and protects him by asserting her authority as his doctor.

I love how fast she can think on her feet and use her "oracle" skills against Ki Chul.

Guest farstrep

@shajoona: It's understandable that she would be annoying at first. I mean she doesn't know what's going on. A time machine or even a portal is unheard of in the 21st century. Suddenly, she is in Goryeo? Who wouldn't go nuts trying to figure out what's going on? And no, she's not nuts.

Jang Bin is more perceptive and mature, not that Choi Young isn't that but he is more enclosed within the confines of his own world. He understands he has obligations to fulfill but apart from that, he seems to be operating on "sleeping" mode all the time. I love it when Soo In's impersonation fails because Choi Young understands Eun Soo's personality enough to know that she won't be a docile lamb who sits there without making some noise or attempting to escape.

I'm not sure if the bad guys see her for who she is. She's more of a political tool for them than a person.

Do make the MV. I'll be your first fan. :P

EDIT:

Do you notice how Jang Bin doesn't bat an eyelid when she appears in front of him in her underlayer clothes? And the playful smirk on his face when she tastes that medicine? I think it's some kind of a toad? It's like he's totally adapting to her quirky behavior.

Guest farstrep

@marie67: Nice! :) I wonder if Choi Young knows about the CPR? Eun Soo can totally use that against him! :P

Actually, when Choi Young was asking her to shut her mouth or he'd do something to shut it in Epi 3, I was expecting him to kiss her there and then. A tad disappointed that he didn't though.

How could es be so awesome facing GC.. Asking him how old he is and talking in banmal.. :)) \m/ she definitely rocks!!!

The only time i was a little annoyed at her is she still didn't take in consideration that the enemies don't know how to keep their promise or their word.. I thought JB will be hurt too.. Tsk..

As for CY you are too amazing.. He's bright to use the modern police shield.. But then it is about to break.. Haai. No more boomerang to fly in the coming episodes??? :(

As for DM i luff you! You are exactly like CY in the past.. :) i hope his giddiness won't disappear like what happened to CY..

Anyway, time to sleep again.. Hehehe i woke up early to eatch the raw and now i will sleep for an hour then go to work :)

I can't wait for subs, because there is a lot of dialogue in this episode.The pacing was not very consistent.  The CPR scene was well-done. KHS just fit her character so well. The ice cracking showing when the tear hit his skin was awesome. The best was the last 15 mins of the episode. Love the action scenes, great to see the General in action, epic music.

Just want to thank you all for making it even more entertaining by your LOL comments, extra info. and imaginative ideas here. It sure enhances the viewing. Keep it coming....

AGB ratings:

Faith - 10,6% :( (0,9% lower than the previous episode)

GT  - 13,3% (1,3 % lower than the previous episode)

HL - 9,1%

So the bad news is Faith's drop in the ratings. On the other hand, the good news is that GT dropped more and the gap between them grew smaller by another 0,4% compared to last week.

AGB ratings:

Faith - 10,6% :( (0,9% lower than the last episode)

GT  - 13,3%

HL - 9,1%

I can't believe it decreased.. Ep 5 is the best so far.. Tsk..

Anyway,,, ratings are not an indication of how good or bad a drama is.. So I'll not care about it anymore...

As for the ending.. Its not again a cliffhanger scene but all I can say is it is an ending that makes all of our hearts GLEES, SQUEE, SMILE and be GIDDY :x

How could be ES and CY meeting again be like these :x

Episode 5RATINGS AGB

Nationwide: 10,6% (-0,9%)Seoul: 11,6% (-1,2%)

MBC Golden Time - 13,3% / 14,8%KBS2 Haeundae Lovers - 9,1% / 9,8%

RATINGS TNmS

Nationwide: 12,9% (-0,3%)Seoul: 14,5% (-1,0%)

MBC Golden Time - 13,1% / 14,8%KBS2 Haeundae Lovers - 9,7% / 9,3%

Faith has actually everything but their editing team and their soundtrack team is just Bleh (Not their OST! but the suspense music, Heck I so like Ali's song). Like the scene where CY nearly woke up it just skipped that part and went to another boring part. And their suspense is not exciting aka you cant feel it. They dont have that good music for suspense its just soundless. To me this drama looks like a musical where the whole time another Act has to make their appearance. Its sad cuz only if they do something about this part then their ratings will go above 20% cuz the casting is so steady and everybody has this chemistry. But I really dont feel any angst or suspense, the enemy looks like the  kings best friend forever. The best for me are CY x ES and ES x JB scenes. I enjoy these very very very much. But still after all these flaws I like Faith, it gives you a nice feeling when you watch it. I hope the ratings will increase though ;)

Guest Anomalous

briseis said:

AGB ratings:

Faith - 10,6% :( (0,9% lower than the previous episode)

GT  - 13,3% (1,3 % lower than the previous episode)

HL - 9,1%

So the bad news is Faith's drop in the ratings. On the other hand, the good news is that GT dropped more and the gap between them grew smaller by another 0,4% compared to last week.

marie67 said: Faith has actually everything but their editing team and their soundtrack team is just Bleh (Not their OST! but the suspense music, Heck I so like Ali's song). Like the scene where CY nearly woke up it just skipped that part and went to another boring part. And their suspense is not exciting aka you cant feel it. They dont have that good music for suspense its just soundless. To me this drama looks like a musical where the whole time another Act has to make their appearance. Its sad cuz only if they do something about this part then their ratings will go above 20% cuz the casting is so steady and everybody has this chemistry. But I really dont feel any angst or suspense, the enemy looks like the  kings best friend forever. The best for me are CY x ES and ES x JB scenes. I enjoy these very very very much. But still after all these flaws I like Faith, it gives you a nice feeling when you watch it. I hope the ratings will increase though ;)

back again..

okay i know that this have been posted here in this thread before but this was before the drama started..a very lovable BTS..you gotta watch this it's contain some scenes from tomorrow's episode (I hope)

id="watch-headline-title" align="left"The Great Doctor / The Faith / SBS특별기획 드라마 신의

304525454.jpg

637247037.jpg

558988461.jpg

at this scene ..CY was suppose to lay his head down into ES's shoulder..the director was playing with them saying to lee min ho " when was the last time that you washed your hair ?!" so they start to laugh ..then kim hee sun told him to put his head on her shoulder ..then she smell his hair..then they all start to laugh..oh my gosh soooooooooooo cute..but i can't wait to see this scene..<3

375693718.jpg

they will go together to some place..and they will meet this kid..

638050353.jpg

176901485.jpg

679154743.jpg

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..just look at our CY..smiling like the old days..<3

945570916.jpg

117555228.jpg

also i noticed this scene from the trailer..after ES told CY about her name..she went to sleep and he was setting there alone..then this girl come and ruin the mood..why in the world did she come..damn it

also in today's episode..i noticed two things that i forgot to mention before..

1- this scene when CY remembered that girl..did you notice that he is keeping the kerchief that belong to her and he is binding it in his sword..wow..just WOW..

367808952.jpg

632596032.jpg

988705589.jpg

2- also this scene when ES did the CPR to CY for the first time..did you notice that when she did it..the Wind blew on CY..gosh..look at this it's an amazing fantasy..it's like the Breath of ES..reached to the deepest part of him..to his darkness place..<3

611250545.jpg

411959100.jpg

and about the rating..i really don't care about the rating..as long as i'm enjoying and like what i'm watching <3

the only thing that i'm having against this drama is that king he is getting on my nerves..the half of the episode is about him..he appears on the screen all the time..sometimes i doubt that CY is the main lead in here..we need more of him and ES..am i right ?!!