[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

marrsq said:Did you guys notice that during the water in the eye incident, after LT gave the comforting hug to Sora, she actually put her hand where LT's hand was, around her waist? ..since LT moved his hands too quickly, I thought Sora wanted to put her hands on top of his..but he pulled it by the time Sora did it...  :-Sdid anyone else saw that?

tumblr_m9e7wo9eBl1r5iugro4_250.gif tumblr_m9e7wo9eBl1r5iugro5_250.gif tumblr_m9e7wo9eBl1r5iugro6_250.gif@marrsqThe comforting hug .. you mean the last one ... 
but when LT touch her waist, SR open her eyes .. and when he removed it, she put her hands where LT's hand was and closed her eyes again .. why ?!!!U can see that SR need another kind of things, no just a hug .. hahaha :P

Guest rntheatre

Just watched Episode 29 with English sub-titles. Putting things into perspective, it seems that WGM couple, Leeteuk and Sora, are doing a very good job tickling and teasing the hearts of the audience. I am not in anyway saying that they are just falsely putting on a show but it all boils down into one place which is a large gray area. What I mean is, we fans can do all the assumptions and connect-the-dot activities but without explicit confirmation between the two, all we can do is "speculate" on what's going on, ON and OFF the camera.
If anything, what the episode just showed us is to reinforce the belief that they are pretty much comfortable with each other. Although I don't find the "touching" of body parts is a big deal (if we consider that they knew each other for a year in this married concept), it might be in the context of their culture. And then that thought hits me, "This is a variety program that simulates married couple.". With that, they are doing a pretty good darn job. (A side note: Although WGM simulates how married people act and react, it cannot naturally get "THAT" feel as they have partnered people who have not known each other before. Basically, at the start of the program they are on the getting to know each other stage which may not frequently happen in the real world.). 
Back to the episode, I don't get it why Sungmin is still there. I mean, in the restaurant, there's a reason why he is with LT and SR, but on the swimming people I was like, "Huh?". It may be the editing part or sequencing of the events but MBC is not doing a good job to give us a clearer picture of the events. Fans will not guess nor speculate if MBC delivered a clearer sequence of the show. In this episode, Sungmin has no purpose at all, like the people in the swimming area. If the network is trying to contrast the couple from a single one, I think they made it pretty clear from all the previous episodes, most especially, in episode 28.
Another gripe is that the recent episodes are short. It's like you are given a plate with that delicious steak but with clear instructions that you can only taste the sauce. What's up with that MBC? 
Finally, as far as I know, there's no precedent that WGM couples became a real life couple after the show (correct me if I'm wrong). They may be friends or "best of friends" afterwards but it didn't progress into something that we'd like to imagine. We can only hope that they will be the first. Still it is better to keep our expectations or dreams to a minimum (But hey, it's just me).
Good show from Leeteuk and Sora. I am looking to the last remaining episode/s and I wish you well in your future endeavors.

mywebfoot said: @lazyme2day I don't know why you call yourself lazy! You produce so much wonderful stuff! Thanks for cartoons, I burst out laughing when you wanted to break out the barbecue for the fire that Teukie started! Teuk is truly not aware of when to stop talking! Sora is now a master at shutting him up with food. It's like saying, "all right dearest, we've heard you, here's something to stop your personal grave digging."

ChoonHee21

said:

marrsq

said:[size=2]Did you guys notice that during the water in the eye incident, after LT gave the comforting hug to Sora, she actually put her hand where LT's hand was, around her waist? ..since LT moved his hands too quickly, I thought Sora wanted to put her hands on top of his..but he pulled it by the time Sora did it...  :-S[/size][size=2]did anyone else saw that?[/size][size=4]

[/size][size=4]

[/size]

@marrsqThe comforting hug .. you mean the last one ... 
but when LT touch her waist, SR open her eyes .. and when he removed it, she put her hands where LT's hand was and closed her eyes again .. why ?!!!U can see that SR need another kind of things, no just a hug .. hahaha :P

Guest mywebfoot

@lazyme2day well thanks anyway for pointing your hardworking in our direction! Hope you are ok!

Some pictures of Sora heading off to Disney. She looks amazing. I wonder if a) she's done with filming for My Pavarotti, and B) if the reason she's been invited to Disney is because she did a good job on the "Brave" korean dub. .... Is she being courted to the US? Oooh, that would be awesome if she were! http://teuksoralove.tumblr.com/image/30310930916

Guest lennycsn

There is a typhoon in a korea. Teukie stuck in guang zhou, china. All flights are canceled. Huhu..a bit worry for sora since she is taking flight to U.S.A.

Guest dewi23

mywebfoot said: @lazyme2day well thanks anyway for pointing your hardworking in our direction! Hope you are ok!

Some pictures of Sora heading off to Disney. She looks amazing. I wonder if a) she's done with filming for My Pavarotti, and B) if the reason she's been invited to Disney is because she did a good job on the "Brave" korean dub. .... Is she being courted to the US? Oooh, that would be awesome if she were! http://teuksoralove.tumblr.com/image/30310930916

@i.am.ahlyzza: First off, welcome to the FD family! LOL! Regarding the 'teuki-playing-with-the-ring' story, if you watched Ep 28, when Sungmin entered the restaurant, you can sort of see Teuk is holding something in his right hand, and most of us FD Detectives believe it to be a ring and turns out that it's the Sora's ring on her left index finger in the picture from your quote. You can find the close-up of the object Teukie was holding in the link below:

http://youtu.be/G2nHQdVVcAs

Guest dewi23

k_craze said:

The reason we are so firm in our belief that things changed after Nami Island.

This was then.

He is all shy and embarrassed when Sora poked his arm and he even asked "What are you doing?"  Discomfort is all written on his face.

And this is now.

It seems like now he is so used to her touch that he can carry on with whatever he is doing. No longer shy, embarrassed or show any signs of discomfort.

Do we need to say more?

dewi23 said: k_craze said:

The reason we are so firm in our belief that things changed after Nami Island.

This was then.

He is all shy and embarrassed when Sora poked his arm and he even asked "What are you doing?"  Discomfort is all written on his face.

And this is now.

It seems like now he is so used to her touch that he can carry on with whatever he is doing. No longer shy, embarrassed or show any signs of discomfort.

Do we need to say more?

Guest pinnavinna

kyaaaa...finally watch the subbed one, replay again and again :x

by the way,no blackroom interview for DC couple this week?

well i think, this is the least MBC could do, to DC lovers. as mention earlier that MBC is also having a hard time. since they couldn't give more duration for couple then (maybe) then they decide to put the importance part.after taking consideration that DC lover prefer to watch DC couple lovey-dovey interaction rather than blackroom interview.it is decided, no black room interview. just my guess. so i think let's give MBC credit for this.

and as for sungmin. if he really join WGM i think i would love to watch that. how bout with soo yool, from the so chin so episode? i think they would be a cute couple together

Guest xianlie90

mywebfoot wrote:

Guest iamahlyzza

@lazyme2day thank you so much for the reply and for welcoming a newbie like me! and may i say i was really amazed on how you 'decipher' the mystery behind those gestures*bow down*i'm glad we have someone like you who continues to give us reason to believe that DC couple shows genuine affection! :)

Guest mywebfoot

@xianlie90 you know what, it really looks like it! What is interesting about that pic though is Sora's glum expression and the phone. If I had the energy tonight, I would totally construct a whole fanfic around Teuk being stuck in Guangzhou and unable to return in time to see Sora before she heads for the US.... Is Sora doing the reporting in to BF before getting on a plane? Just like Teuk is NEVER without a phone in hand in airports? This is fanfic fodder!