[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

why do I have a feeling our DC's episode will be shortened again next week?  They will reveal another couple next week - and they have strong candidates - Boa and Key, Siwan of ZEA and hopefully SungMin - but he wants to do it with someone he is comfortable with - and I don't think WGM will approve of it.

Done watching the Eng Sub... WOW, I can't said anything, except DEABAK, the skinsip, the conversation showed that they're indeed having a crush each other, no doubt about it. Something a little bothering me actually. When I saw the preview for next week, I saw that there will be a new couple appear (it's really sad, like counting the day for their separate). I also read that last night, was last stage for our LT at MOA, so I guess next week we still have short duration for our DC. I think MBC is keeping their short because thay have to maintain the show until LT goes for his enlistment, which is I think this September. Beside that, I thought MBC also realize that there's something come between them, so that's why they have to cut alot of scene, because there are too much intimacy there, so to keep the show going well and to maintain the coriousity of the fan, they cut it...
Btw, for cheer up myself after realize that our DC will end soon, the love is really feel in the air. Reaction from our MC at studio is deabak, like they realize something happend between them. When SR gave a manicure for LT, Misun Noona said ah, why the girl want to do that things, and the new MC, i forgot the name, look so envious to them. When LT is said that the water is cold, and SR realize that he's lying to her and start to spash water to him, the MC (except MC Jake) said in jealousy tone, ah what are u guys doing and the lady also said I am jealous of them. And for the spalsh sceene, when the last child spalsh water to SR eyes, her reaction is the reaction of GF who asking help from her man, seriously, she waited for LT came, and LT reaction also showed that he really care and worried, and the MC reaction? once again, almost all of them said, ah...seriously??? 
For SungMin appareance, There's no doubt that it was scripted, he was there with our DC since the begining. So, this is my theory (it can be wrong, but it just based what I am looking for the last two episode), LT have a plan to invite SungMin, without SR know about it. LT tried to make sure that there's nothing between SR and SM. But something come out of control, they are fighting when having lunch, so to clear up everything, LT asked SM to go first, because he have to clear up something with his baby princess. Swimming part, I think they talked the plan when they arrive or during the break when camera off, SR told them the plan, and to make sure his insecurity, LT asked SM to came with them. But like I said before, something coming when the camera start rolling, so that's why SM have to go for a while to give them a time.
Now, back to the MC reaction (which is a like the most cause showed us that they also realize something). When LT showed his painted toes, MC Jake said, ah childish..like ah what are doing LeeTeuk si, you just wanna showed up to SM that SR gave that to you right :P ? I really like the MC reaction (the other man) whan LT carried SR after the game, AH, THIS IS REALLY A NASTY PROGRAM =)) And I think the most powerfull comment came from MC Misun when SR scream and afraid when they went to deeper level of water, BUT SORA SSI, I KNOW THAT SHE REALLY GOOD IN SWIMMING =)). So what I am trying to said is, although may be all of us here are delisiounal or dimplesional ;) the panel MC also realize that they are in love or at least there is something going between them.

I rewatched several couple in WGM, the one that have a very intimate natural skinship only Khuntoria couple, and now our DC, but I can say, that our DC is more natural, more like thay doing it in everyday life, they get used to do it. 
Btw, sorry for my long post, can't wait to see them next week although I am really worried for their separate. I bet, there still a lot of intimacy that our DC will showed us.. 

Guest iamahlyzza

viyra

said:

I am all prepared for his goodbye - but I am very concerned on how the wife is going to handle the goodbye.  Had it not for the 4-month strike, they could have been together one year (exactly when LT leaves - if I am considering the old news he will enlist first week of October). 

Just like Kim Hyun Joong of Ssangchu couple said at their goodbye - "the 8 months they were together is something you don't just forget" - because you did things together all those months; and I'm sure DC have built something together between them with the months they were together as 'virtual' husband and wife.  Although quite playful (because that's how Sora wants LT to be - someone who would be funny and make her laugh), LT is a good husband or a good boyfriend (because they never played their roles as husband and wife and didn't even mention to anybody they are husband and wife, right?) - we can all tell he cares so much about Sora and it is quite obvious he has that special feeling for her.  And Sora, even tho' she is not a domestic wife, she does take care of the most precious task as his wife - giving him moral support - pampering him, no matter how his evil jealous streak attacks, she does things that would make him smile.

Ahhh!! I would start crying if I continue on - I hope they stay one more month together.

Hello fellow FDs!

LOL, after watching the latest episode with English sub -- may I say "My gosh! You two are making my cheeks hurt!" And as always, very funny to watch the interactions of our DC! I find it even more funny when Teukie told Sora (when Sora messed up the "manicure" :)) )  that he feels like he is Sora's experiment and that she does all her first times with and/or on him. I guess from FEEDING, COOKING, CLEANING and etc. (There's just way too much "first times" from Sora that I can recall them all at the moment. LOL! XD ) OK Teukie, so are you complaining or you just want to SHOW OFF by telling everyone on live television that your "wife" (so tempted to say Girlfriend. Muahahahaha) does everything for the first time with you! I bet you, it the latter one.

As for our beloved Devilish Cupid Sungmin - HE IS JUST SO ADORABLE!!! When our Teuk and Sora were in their own little "love" world, poor Sungmin was being ignored. He was so cute when Teuk and Sora got into the pool to prepare for the Hi5 with the lifeguard (thus leaving him behind) and he quickly puts down the box of watermelons and start running to catch up with our DC. (So cute and adorable. Sungmin-ssi, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! LOL)

I know I shouldn't touch up on this topic (I apologize in advance if the following seems a bit offensive but is not my intention to do so) but I must say that even though WGM is a reality show, they sometimes do need to plan some sort of activities for the couple to do (although most of the time, I guess they let the couple decide). However, in my opinion the term "scripted" isn't be quite appropriate to use here since the interaction between WGM couples (I believe) are genuine (at least from what I have seen with our DC, since I haven't really watch other couples). Thus, please don't use the term "scripted" for WGM but rather the term "planned" for the scheduled of activities. (There are no scripted lines that tell the couple what to say   ;)  )

Oh dear, my apologies for the long post and I was thinking of including the JUST4FUN comic here in this post. Oh well I will share on my next post.

My wish for DC: I wish you both can make a strong family together!!!

I LOVE YOU DC!!!

Guest k_craze

I am mentally prepared for DC's last day on screen BUT I am not mentally prepared for the short duration of DC every week. Can't MBC be nice to us fans, at least 20 minutes airtime please?  Maybe they are weaning us off DC...Sigh...

Anyway, I am really prepared for their last day. I am praying that MBC will not shortchange us with a lousy last day scene.  I want a send off by Sora during LT's enlistment, but before that I hope that there is lots of screentime of them doing something together, I dun care what, just NO MORE INTRUDERS!   I know Sora is busy with new movie, BUT I really hope that she can cook a dish for LT, no matter how bad it is, I think LT will appreciate her effort, and can LT lie on Sora's lap while she touches his ear, like what they mentioned when they went to buy furniture?

Ahh...my heart aches while I'm typing this.  (Self meditation: I AM PREPARED... I WILL BE FINE ON D-DAY...I WILL NOT CRY...)

I think as a fan, I can only pray for them, I prayed that

1.  LT gets the vocation like his friend Heechul, so that he can still meet Sora

2. LT stays secure and believe in Sora despite the short separation.  He must learn to get over his insecurity and jealousy.

3. Though I believe in Sora's loyalty, I am praying this for an insurance, that Sora will never be swayed in the relationship, that she will always remember their time together.  In times that LT may act up due to insecurity, she remains patient with him.  (I always find that Sora is the key to their relationship, the relationship will remain strong if she is strong.)

4. Both Sora and LT stays strong and healthy.

5. Sora will have a soaring career in the next two years. So that NONE will say that she is an inferior partner to LT.

6. Despite the 2 years separation, they will return strong and very much in love and announce their relationship when LT is out of enlistment.

Edited:

7.  (Suddenly remember this) I know that LT is a great senior, cause he suffered a lot as a trainee, he doesn't want any juniors to go thru the same as he did, so he is usually very nice to his juniors - man or woman...however, I pray that he will rein in a little over his care for the female juniors...misunderstandings usually happen when one is too nice to a young little thing. He has the tendency to say things without thinking and some people may misunderstand that he is flirting. So he has to be careful about this.

8. They have a beautiful wedding ceremony (hopefully like how @lazyme2day and I predicted)

9. 10 years later, they will give us fans with a beautiful set of twins - a boy and a girl :)

@k_craze: Please don't feel down. We have to be optimistic! I am sure our DC can overcome this short separation. I mean the words "two years" may seem long, however it flies by quickly. I mean even now, I still couldn't believe we FDs can get thru 3 or 4 months without them during the strike and yet aren't we still here? Still being able to see our DC for a few episodes and then comes the Olympics for another 2 weeks + 1 (which makes 3 weeks in total) without our DC again. So, I think right now we should be happy to see the strong progression from our DC. It is truly amazing to see how intimate and close they got within this short period of time (ever since they got back from the strike). (LOL! Geez, I don't want to call them husband and wife anymore, I want to call them "Boyfriend" and "Girlfriend" and then when their REAL wedding comes, that's when I will address them as "Husband" and "Wife". KEKEKE)

It's quite wierd how WGM send the wreath to Teukie, but addressing him as "Groom Teuk" when he's "virtually" married already. Isn't the word "Groom" a man who is ABOUT to get married and "Husband" a man who is ALREADY married? Something fishy is really going on here. Anyways, speaking of "fishy", poor LEE, TEUK, SO and RA, they are most likely watching their parents from heaven.

Guest pinnavinna

gosh...you drag me to smile..big smile..even close to grinning... in my desk! at this office hour! in monday! because it so makes sense

the theory is unbeatably reasonable. i hope it would come true :x

Guest Sammya

Well, in relation to access to the outside world during his military service, when Kangin was on duty, sometimes he had a few days off when he visited the SuJu. There are pictures of him with Heechul on their days off, and even Kangin said he had permission to access the internet and followed the career of the boys there. I believe Teuk, even if not as much freedom as Heechul, but he can keep in touch with the outside, with Suju and perhaps with Sora. He just has to do his job like a normal person, and will not appear in the media.If they really have strong feelings for each other, then in 2 years we will have good news ^ ^

Sammya said: Well, in relation to access to the outside world during his military service, when Kangin was on duty, sometimes he had a few days off when he visited the SuJu. There are pictures of him with Heechul on their days off, and even Kangin said he had permission to access the internet and followed the career of the boys there. I believe Teuk, even if not as much freedom as Heechul, but he can keep in touch with the outside, with Suju and perhaps with Sora. He just has to do his job like a normal person, and will not appear in the media.If they really have strong feelings for each other, then in 2 years we will have good news ^ ^

Guest k_craze

@lazyme2day, wow!  thanks for lifting my spirit up!!!  I love your comics.  ROFL!

I simply LOVE this most.  Such a serious Sora.page16d.png

Guest k_craze

Thanks for highlighting this from the last episode. This supports @viyra speculation that SM is part of the next couple. WGM seems to be preparing us for this. page2r.png

Guest Sammya

@lazyme2day  Exactly ! Military service is just something that every Korean citizen will have to face. Teuk is not only a celebrity in the meantime, he will be a soldier. Soldiers maintain contact with their families and friends, they are not prisoners or slaves. Sora as an actress might not have time to watch it on their days off, but I have faith that they will keep in touch. Teuk would not find a girlfriend before enlistment, as he said he would do if he could not see her.It will be sad to see them separated, and in order to follow their times together, but when the marriage is real, they will be the rest of your lives together and with twins! Then everything will be worth it.
It's so good to talk to other FD's, is very happy to have this family to share our love for them. <3
and once again, sorry for the mistakes, my english is horrible!

lazyme2day said:

Hello fellow FDs!

LOL, after watching the latest episode with English sub -- may I say "My gosh! You two are making my cheeks hurt!" And as always, very funny to watch the interactions of our DC! I find it even more funny when Teukie told Sora (when Sora messed up the "manicure" :)) )  that he feels like he is Sora's experiment and that she does all her first times with and/or on him. I guess from FEEDING, COOKING, CLEANING and etc. (There's just way too much "first times" from Sora that I can recall them all at the moment. LOL! XD ) OK Teukie, so are you complaining or you just want to SHOW OFF by telling everyone on live television that your "wife" (so tempted to say Girlfriend. Muahahahaha) does everything for the first time with you! I bet you, it the latter one.

As for our beloved Devilish Cupid Sungmin - HE IS JUST SO ADORABLE!!! When our Teuk and Sora were in their own little "love" world, poor Sungmin was being ignored. He was so cute when Teuk and Sora got into the pool to prepare for the Hi5 with the lifeguard (thus leaving him behind) and he quickly puts down the box of watermelons and start running to catch up with our DC. (So cute and adorable. Sungmin-ssi, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! LOL)

I know I shouldn't touch up on this topic (I apologize in advance if the following seems a bit offensive but is not my intention to do so) but I must say that even though WGM is a reality show, they sometimes do need to plan some sort of activities for the couple to do (although most of the time, I guess they let the couple decide). However, in my opinion the term "scripted" isn't be quite appropriate to use here since the interaction between WGM couples (I believe) are genuine (at least from what I have seen with our DC, since I haven't really watch other couples). Thus, please don't use the term "scripted" for WGM but rather the term "planned" for the scheduled of activities. (There are no scripted lines that tell the couple what to say   ;)  )

Oh dear, my apologies for the long post and I was thinking of including the JUST4FUN comic here in this post. Oh well I will share on my next post.

My wish for DC: I wish you both can make a strong family together!!!

I LOVE YOU DC!!!

Park JungSoo - you should be so proud of Kang Sora.

First time dining in a classy restaurant; first time dining with a male (outside of her manager); first time receiving a gift from a male; first time cooking for somebody; first time getting proposed to; first time giving a massage to a man; first time doing someone's nail - and toenails at that. 

Then I remember what you said in SH - it's okay if you are not the first - as long as you are the last! or was it the other way around?

BTW - between you and me FDs, because I was concentrating here, I just burned the oatmeal I was cooking (my breakfast for tomorrow to take to work)  :((

I am guessing since LT's got some back problems and he had a big accident before that he may not be able to serve as a real soldier but just like HeeChul and my ultimate idol Hwanhee - who are both serving as civl servants or however they call it.

@dee15 - you are NOT the intruder we're referring to so don't worry.  You know who the intruder is, right?  And yes, let us not use the word 'scripted'.  Cheers!!!