[Drama 2012] Panda and Hedgehog 판다양과 고슴도치

Admin

Guest melane

This drama is so cute!!!^^
I expected it to be fluffy and sweet but without any real story behind it...I'm so happy that it is not the case!Well, it was only 2 episodes so far, but I have found the story compelling and the characters interesting! :x I already love Suju and YSA individually...that's why when this drama was announced, I was so happy!!!!
Dong hae and YSA are doing a great job, and the side characters are hilarious...mainly WI's sister!^^ And the cakes looked delicious!
FIGHTING!!!!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kawaiiyuki

melane said: This drama is so cute!!!^^
I expected it to be fluffy and sweet but without any real story behind it...I'm so happy that it is not the case!Well, it was only 2 episodes so far, but I have found the story compelling and the characters interesting! :x I already love Suju and YSA individually...that's why when this drama was announced, I was so happy!!!!
Dong hae and YSA are doing a great job, and the side characters are hilarious...mainly WI's sister!^^ And the cakes looked delicious!
FIGHTING!!!!

Guest kawaiiyuki

Oh no from the preview things don't look so good for mr. hedgehog. ok so i know that previews can be misleading so they can suck us in even more but still
:-O. Looks like WI and panda are going to spend even more time together. SJ need to find his way back to panda in episode 4.... suggestion- bake some yummy cakes. :))

oh yeah above this post are photos of SJ carrying roses and cake.... maybe that's how he's going to get panda to forgive him... i mean from the looks of  the preview panda looks really mad.

Well i don't understand to well korean but like a little resume...the episode starts with our two guys outside the face and Seung-Ji ask Won-Il if he's a stalker... :)) the other baker guy at Panda Cafe talks with her and i guess she fires him because he reacts very bad and makes her cry...We learn something about  Seung-Ji's past,that he really admired the top baker from Saint Honore and wanted to work with him so after he got out from jail he tried his best and went to give him a cake to try but the guy treated him very badly(so i guess he has a great grudge against him and the bakery)...Won-Il came with a baker from his company to help Panda and it ended in a competition between him and  Seung-Ji.(he had as model for the cake the hedgehog)...so in the end he won and he was hired at the cafe...Won Il sis came to the cafe to help Panda like a friend to sell the cakes to make more money...we also learn something about Won Il's past as well...when his parents died Panda was the only one that stayied beside him and cared for him hence the love that he has for her...Won Il sends a present to Panda,a massage chair and Seung-Ji shows signs of jelosy :-SS ...Panda and  Seung-Ji went shopping for new ustensiles with his money....They visit his grandfather and  Seung-Ji speaks outside with his friends about something that makes her very sad...(i think he lied to her about something and she heard it from his friend)

Guest tureready

Download Link [ RS,DF,BD,HF,JF,2shared ]  EP-03 - 720p-IPOP (300MB-AVI)http://freekoreandramas.weebly.com/index.html

Guest kawaiiyuki

Auntie Mame said: kawaiiyuki said:
I'm a bite confused is Eunbi the girl who called Panda for the interview at WI's bakery and attempted to flirt with WI over a file or is she the one who was throwing out the garbage and helped panda around after panda injured her back?

Guest xxsarahhoangerz

Donghae is cute as always!! The lady playing Panda was Seol in the moon embraces the sun, and I really enjoyed her acting skills and character in that drama so I really look forward to her being the lead in her own drama! ^___^v So far, I really like Won il's sister.. she's so outspoken!

Guest kawaiiyuki

I haven't seen the latest episode cause i know that i will have to wait a whole week  before we get new stuff. Sigh.
Besides WI's sister i'm really liking that lady from across the street. she's really fun to watch.

Is it just me but every time those desserts appear do you want to eat them or what?

As for our love triangle i can't decide which guy is better SJ or WI..... :X

kawaiiyuki said: I haven't seen the latest episode cause i know that i will have to wait a whole week  before we get new stuff. Sigh.
Besides WI's sister i'm really liking that lady from across the street. she's really fun to watch.

Is it just me but every time those desserts appear do you want to eat them or what?

As for our love triangle i can't decide which guy is better SJ or WI..... :X

Archived