●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Joan1430291812

witchyangelkk said: QUOTE(lolitagirl @ Jan 26 2007, 03:37 AM) » Ohh that hottie is Ric, he's from HK. That's all I know about him though.
WOW.. i didnt know that.. i just saw his pic in a forum =D
YAY.. i can at least put a name to his face now ^^

QUOTE(jvchou1316 @ Jan 26 2007, 07:25 AM) » thanks for the pics <witchyangelkk>
that pochi guy is hott.
and that guy whose name u don't know... shaves his armpit hair``
Np np ^^ I like posting pics for everyone =D
You notice the weirdest things as well.. i didnt notice his armpits =.=" HAHAHA.
Arghhh.. now i cant look at a pic of him without laughing ^^

QUOTE(miyuki @ Jan 26 2007, 03:58 PM) » i remember this girl...

yellowish teeth.. she smokes??? image
she Ps her pics???? wow

haiki, that pochi guy is that his real name??? coz i found his wretch but different name.. so i dunno
OMG haiki im not surre too.. but his cute.. ^.^
i'll get a survey.. hehehe
thanks haiki for all the effort...
i love you!!!
Missy3th4, angela and janice do wear circle lenses..
Hmmm.. maybe she has yellow teeth because she doesnt brush her teeth... Thats a warning to everyone to BRUSH THEIR TEETH, or else Miyuki will notice ur yellowy teeth!! HAHAHAHAHA

I think Pochi IS his real name.... his chinese name is Po Qi 波奇.. unless... ive been TRICKED O___O
-edit- ... i found out that PoChi is his nickname.. =D *profile posted below*

I thought it WAS ur mystery guy.. coz some of his webcam pics look SORTA familiar =P But yeah... i cant remember wat ur mystery guy looks like anymore ^^

QUOTE(miyuki @ Jan 26 2007, 04:10 PM) » haiki sharapova is number one right??? i love the way she plays tennis like u cant catch the ball.. hehehe

so janice is older than angela???

the mystery guy will still be a mystery guy but the one that posted his pics in 2003 said that they still post his pics in taiwan yahoo clubs..=(
Yep... sharapova is number 1 ^^ She makes the loudest noise when she plays though.... its soooo scary!

I think Janice is a little bit older than Angela.... Im not too sure though.. =.="

Since everyone likes Pochi... here are some more pics of him

His Profile... off his wretch site...

Real Name: 吳柏慶 (Not off his wretchsite.. but i just found it ^^)
Nickname: 波奇pochi
Birthday: 1986/7/19
Blood type: B
Height: 165
Weight: 51
Education: 高職
Hobby: 看電影.聽音樂
Favorite: 狗..青椒..牛肉燴飯..小熊軟糖..
Dislike: 軟軟的生物..不講裡的人..愛生氣的人..
E-Mail: 秘密
MSN: 秘密
Introduction: 日文名字是HAKUKE 超喜歡狗的!!!不管什麼狗.可愛都喜歡! 個人近況...現在在打工!我的最大目標是存錢留學日本喔!! 不過可能要存很久吧!哈!因為我很窮!! 最近正在練電吉他 .呼...好難.畢竟我還是初學者.不過.玩音樂還真快樂啊! 但也挺花錢就是了!! 超喜歡聽音樂.每天起床準備打工就聽.回家也馬上聽. 最愛聽日文歌跟外國樂團.最近愛上搖滾樂團. 狂野夏洛特 green day the calling呼叫樂團 the killer殺手樂團 彩虹樂團 聯合公園 日文有稻業浩志 miz DAI大無限 小事樂團 愛的魔幻 地球樂團 ....超多超多!! 唯美視覺 偏角度柔野向性格 獨裁野心勢力偏向型上走雙重性質 偏逆向軀殼虛擬抽象類型分,不清 多重野性狀,偏暴亂系亞流系亞流 師以唯美 強勢獨立強勢 給予另類願望達成 隸屬fsi之死神館!禁跨團! P.S哈哈!我不高啦!我沒說我180喔!!

Ill translate if anyone wants me to... too lazy to do it now.. @___@
S2 Haiki

• 1 month later...
Guest orthopedicfantasies

angeliquelle said: ^ if you look closely, her legs are quite normally sized
I think she has something on her bag blocking part of her leg She looks very disabled in her legs, but in a 10/10 cute sexy beautiful way.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest dreamingofu213

I'm watching a Chinese dating show (yes, i'm quite bored..), 非常完美, where the host are all goodlooking and quite famous online:6831620bjw1e109w7l4e2j.jpg670e4332jw1e1cz0rd46aj.jpg670e4332jw1e1bkms3oktj.jpg7032519bjw1e0li0ar6rcj.jpg7032519bjw1dyxfstd3d7j.jpg7032519bjw1dythiaayohj.jpg7032519bjw1dyoufcsbqnj.jpgThis guy is friend with Top Combine's members.6ba11a4cjw1dxyn83i0rvj.jpg6ba11a4cjw1dw3zjuyozcj.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Okami-kitts

I remember there used to be a chinese idol (girl) with more edgy look... She had short hair in a funky color. Can someone help me out?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pennylife

i'm a girl,a Chinese~ i'm happy to see this forum have thread for the mainland celebrities ~coz so much non-chinese celebrities there.
lol~ anyway i was wandering why there is no specific mainland celebrities there?

• 1 year later...
Guest sic.himeko

Uhm.. Does anyone have a link to 小白兔 (Xiao Bai Tu)'s blog/site/whatever? Her wretch is dead..Also, do you know any Senkey source other than her flickr and her facebook? I'm dying for new photos :(

Edit: I thought I may well post some photos.
Johnny from the show 非常完美:460  < my favourite

• Guest locked this topic

Archived