The queen does not love CY she has loved the king since she was a young child. The king once said that he was bought to Yuan to wait on the prince, which would have been the princesses brother. That is where she first saw him and decided to learn his language. She most likely knew then that one day she would have to marry him, but when she meets him again years later he is filled with hatred at the idea of having to marry her. Now what's a girl to do, it probably never occurred to her that she would be hated, that the prince would not look forward to the forced marriage. She now has her work cut out for her.
I also figured out a way for CY and ES to be together, when his duty to the king is done and he is released to go his own way, he will choose to go with her into the future, and that will be ok because for this drama's purposes he will have fulfilled his obligation to the king. The things that we know about the real CY will have no bearing on this drama. Plus the fortune teller told ES that her man will be from the past and will been heaven sent, that man is CY. 
I also would love one of those fan's that JB carries, the way he toss off that bomb from fire girl makes it an exceptional weapon not to mention that he uses it to fight with.

Finally caught up to episode 4 and now I can officially say I am hooked on this drama. I think the writers did a great job of making ES a well-rounded character.  It's probably been said already, but it is so funny when she made her pants into shorts (and cutting them uneven to boot!) and walked around the warriors' den so comfortably.  That just cracked me up and such a memorable scene.  She's also very clever too, thinking of taking those vases and stuff back to the future! I think the most important thing I noticed about her character, is she speaks her mind and doesn't hold back, no matter who she is talking to. Glad she threw the temper tantrum at CY - teaches him not to be grouchy.  I also noticed in a preview on YouTube, she was talking to the main baddie just as if he was normal dude (she didn't look afraid of him). When CY starts to like her, I can see him getting jealous because she talks to anyone and is friendly (oblivious to danger probably).

I hope next week's episode, CY will become more gentler with ES. There are 24 episodes of this drama, so I don't expect major romance scenes yet.  But I am hoping they can be on more friendlier terms.  I am just wondering if there will be any other love triangles formed in the story...  Will there be a love triangle between CS, ES, and the doctor?  Or even with the king (Dae Jang Guem came to mind when the king fell in love with the doctor...) since he doesn't like the Yuan Princess yet?  Korean dramas always have triangles - I mean even in Dr. Jin they created a whole new character for a love triangle.  So I'm just wondering if there is one in Faith, who will be in it?

Guest Heart.And.Soul

I hope that they change the camera as well. I think that it is probably pretty likely if they hear the complaints. There is still plenty of time to change it up I think  :-/

I'm not bothered by the visuals but improvements are always good, so if they can do it and it will shore up the audience then the production company and such should do so. 

Really, I am just too invested in the characters - I really like them and their flaws.  I am just too excited by the very idea of our OTP ES and CY falling in love.  I want it now, now, now!  I can't remember the last time I was on this many pins and needles waiting for drama couple to start showing those classic signs (you guys know the ones).  I think it is because this show is 24 episodes long so the timing/pacing of the standard reveals is "off" because normally we'd see more satisfying, concrete signs by episode 4.  In a way I think I enjoy this feeling of buzzing anticipation more because it is so rare for me when watching kdramas (I tend to watch rom-coms).  I knew I'd love CY but ES has been a revelation.  I love her!  So far she is shaping up to be one of my favorite female kdrama characters.  Hey, whiners deserve true love too! 

Seriously, this drama is obsessing me too much, prompting me to post instead of lurk, causing me to scream when I don't see a preview at the end of an episode (it's only episode 4!!!  It's too soon to leave us in the dark, too soon!!!), and where are the written previews?  I am going insane with this; Faith, what are you doing to me *shakes my fist*! 

IBELIS said: The queen does not love CY she has loved the king since she was a young child. The king once said that he was bought to Yuan to wait on the prince, which would have been the princesses brother. That is where she first saw him and decided to learn his language. She most likely knew then that one day she would have to marry him, but when she meets him again years later he is filled with hatred at the idea of having to marry her. Now what's a girl to do, it probably never occurred to her that she would be hated, that the prince would not look forward to the forced marriage. She now has her work cut out for her.
I also figured out a way for CY and ES to be together, when his duty to the king is done and he is released to go his own way, he will choose to go with her into the future, and that will be ok because for this drama's purposes he will have fulfilled his obligation to the king. The things that we know about the real CY will have no bearing on this drama. Plus the fortune teller told ES that her man will be from the past and will been heaven sent, that man is CY. 
I also would love one of those fan's that JB carries, the way he toss off that bomb from fire girl makes it an exceptional weapon not to mention that he uses it to fight with.

Guest myphim

The Complicated Love Triangles of Faith
Who Will Get Their Happy Ending?

idB5Im3QJFKDQ.gif

The King loves the Queen, but he treats her coldly.

ib01HtOQU9Qked.gif

Thus, the Queen may have developed a crush on the handsome and loyal General Choi.

iTBmJDPtPV8hz.gif

But he is beginning to fall for the heavenly doctor, Eun-Soo.

iJbchBPsm7ppj.gif

On the other hand, a mute servant girl is secretly in love with the royal doctor, Jang Bin.

iKs0PzqyMSCWu.gif

Who is also slowly falling for the heavenly doctor, Eun-Soo.

With two amazing guys falling for her, which one will our heroine, Eun-Soo, choose?
Which one will be her one true love????   :-/ [-O< ~X(

ieb0zfodi2Klp.gif

Well, after much debates, Eun-Soo chooses this vase as her one true love because it will be worth a lot of money in the future. :))

Therefore, the only person who will get their happy ending in Faith will be Eun-Soo.

i3uqCcjETfAPF.gif

See how proud and happy she is to be holding her 'true love' in her hand.

Guest myphim

@S_sun  I'm glad you like it.

Eun-Soo and that vase are the true OTP of Faith. Too bad she dropped it moments later. Oh well, first love never last. :))

Guest myphim

Auntie Mame said:
As for fire girl, isn't she the girl warrior who was sexually harassed by the former king?
Hey, fire girl can also go to the future.  She can make a fortune giving facials, in Dr. Motormouth's plastic surgery clinic.  LOL

Guest walkietalkie

churasan said: Finally caught up to episode 4 and now I can officially say I am hooked on this drama. I think the writers did a great job of making ES a well-rounded character.  It's probably been said already, but it is so funny when she made her pants into shorts (and cutting them uneven to boot!) and walked around the warriors' den so comfortably.  That just cracked me up and such a memorable scene.  She's also very clever too, thinking of taking those vases and stuff back to the future! I think the most important thing I noticed about her character, is she speaks her mind and doesn't hold back, no matter who she is talking to. Glad she threw the temper tantrum at CY - teaches him not to be grouchy.  I also noticed in a preview on YouTube, she was talking to the main baddie just as if he was normal dude (she didn't look afraid of him). When CY starts to like her, I can see him getting jealous because she talks to anyone and is friendly (oblivious to danger probably).

I hope next week's episode, CY will become more gentler with ES. There are 24 episodes of this drama, so I don't expect major romance scenes yet.  But I am hoping they can be on more friendlier terms.  I am just wondering if there will be any other love triangles formed in the story...  Will there be a love triangle between CS, ES, and the doctor?  Or even with the king (Dae Jang Guem came to mind when the king fell in love with the doctor...) since he doesn't like the Yuan Princess yet?  Korean dramas always have triangles - I mean even in Dr. Jin they created a whole new character for a love triangle.  So I'm just wondering if there is one in Faith, who will be in it?

Guest myphim

Ooh, I got an interesting spoiler for everyone. Looks like there is still more to Choi Young's past.

fCAvi.jpg

We still have not seen this scene yet.

201208211613292810_1-1.jpg

Yay!!! Choi Min Soo got a longer cameo than we expected. Yippee!!!
Cannot wait to see him again.
Choi Young probably learns his special skills from him. We'll see. :)

Guest Tinkiebell

@myphim2009, I was one of those hoping the two to be the same person, however after carefully checking and rechecking their scenes I also came to the conclusion that they are two different actresses. So I quickly jumped off that ship. Oh well, I just thought it'd be much more interesting if the warrior chick and the fire baddy were the same person, it would give more depth to their characters and even a more interesting backstory for CY.
Warrior chick doesn't have to be CY's first love, but it is obvious she was someone he cared about. 

There is a written preview for episode 5 on the official website. Anyone cares to translate it? :

은수를 사이에 놓고 날카롭게 대립하던 공민왕과 기철은 은수의 전혀 예상치 못한 반격에 당황한다. 죽음 직전까지 스스로를 몰아갔던 최영은 마지막 순간에 은수의 목소리를 듣는다. 한편, 기철은 공민을 핍박하여 은수를 자기 집으로 끌고 간다. 눈을 뜬 최영은 그 사실을 알고 은수를 구출하러 달려가는데.

I don't know what happened to the "I know nothing about women nor love" in CY's character description but:

Source: http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/lee-min-ho-to-have-love-line-with-090504542.html

Lee Min Ho to Have Love Line with Action Actress Kim Hyo Sun for ′Faith′

CJ E&M enewsWorldBy Lee, InKyung | CJ E&M enewsWorld – 2 hours 15 minutes ago