[Drama 2012] I’ll Give You The Stars and The Moon / Moon and Stars For You 별도 달도 따줄게

mekeo117

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Minhyeok will remember who he is! And Chaewon is catching on to her Uncle (and Kyungju). I didn't even notice that Jinwoo had caught the secret meeting in the parking basement between Uncle & Kyungju on his cell-- will have to go rewatch the scene from the previous episode.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't look like Kyeongju will turn for the better any time soon. Siding with the wrong side isn't going to help her either, not with what Chaewon has up her sleeve--

from the preview, Chaewon has Dohun come in during the conference/meeting. Uncle is surprised! Who knew that Dohun would have a larger role than expected? Certainly not me, but considering his character was mentioned/referred to ever since EP 1 or 2...

I would love to the exchange b/w Chaewon and Kyeongju in Minhyeok's office (doubled as the meeting room for the marketing dept).

How will Minhyeok/Jinsu go on from here, now knowing who he is....?

creidesca said: Doesn't look like Kyeongju will turn for the better any time soon. Siding with the wrong side isn't going to help her either, not with what Chaewon has up her sleeve--

from the preview, Chaewon has Dohun come in during the conference/meeting. Uncle is surprised! Who knew that Dohun would have a larger role than expected? Certainly not me, but considering his character was mentioned/referred to ever since EP 1 or 2...

I would love to the exchange b/w Chaewon and Kyeongju in Minhyeok's office (doubled as the meeting room for the marketing dept).

How will Minhyeok/Jinsu go on from here, now knowing who he is....?

Guest baima22

Thanks Creidesca for all of the spoilers. I really enjoy reading them since I won't be able to watch the latest episode until the sub version is out, though I really want to know what happens next.....

So, MH knows JW is his brother and he lost him in a lake (vice versa too), I wonder why he didn't tell JW yet?

baima22 said:

Thanks Creidesca for all of the spoilers. I really enjoy reading them since I won't be able to watch the latest episode until the sub version is out, though I really want to know what happens next.....

So, MH knows JW is his brother and he lost him in a lake (vice versa too), I wonder why he didn't tell JW yet?

Saw EP 78 live!

What did Chaewon say to Dohun that got him to turn on the Uncle? But are the two men still scheming?

Uncle and Dohun had a lengthy discussion on the rooftop. Dohun told Uncle of his meeting w/ Chaewon at the bar. And as Dohun turns to head back down, he and the Uncle sees that Kyungju is waiting to speak to the Uncle.

Chaewon tried to talk to her mom about Uncle, but Mom got defensive. But after the meeting, Chaewon's mom is not too pleased with her brother. At the meeting, I think Dohun clarified something. Uncle protested way too much, which likely raised some questions with her. She speaks to Chaewon later at the baking lab. I don't know what kind of deal went on between Chaewon and Dohun, but she told her Dad of it and from the music playing, her news to Dad must be good. Who would have thought that Chaewon had the capability to handle such matters?

Heartbreaking as Minhyuk

shadows his real Dad and recalls all the time he's encountered him. I think he is also sorry to his younger brother, Jinwoo. He eventually returns to his hospital room.

Did Chaewon just tell Jinwoo that Minhyuk

isn't her real brother?

And in the previews

Minhyuk makes a visit to the Seo family. He gets in and makes a low bow/kneel. There was also a scene b/w him and Kyungju in his office. Don't know what he tells her.

Guest dramaok

creidesca said: Saw EP 78 live!

What did Chaewon say to Dohun that got him to turn on the Uncle? But are the two men still scheming?

Uncle and Dohun had a lengthy discussion on the rooftop. Dohun told Uncle of his meeting w/ Chaewon at the bar. And as Dohun turns to head back down, he and the Uncle sees that Kyungju is waiting to speak to the Uncle.

Chaewon tried to talk to her mom about Uncle, but Mom got defensive. But after the meeting, Chaewon's mom is not too pleased with her brother. At the meeting, I think Dohun clarified something. Uncle protested way too much, which likely raised some questions with her. She speaks to Chaewon later at the baking lab. I don't know what kind of deal went on between Chaewon and Dohun, but she told her Dad of it and from the music playing, her news to Dad must be good. Who would have thought that Chaewon had the capability to handle such matters?

Heartbreaking as Minhyuk

shadows his real Dad and recalls all the time he's encountered him. I think he is also sorry to his younger brother, Jinwoo. He eventually returns to his hospital room.

isn't her real brother?

And in the previews

Minhyuk makes a visit to the Seo family. He gets in and makes a low bow/kneel. There was also a scene b/w him and Kyungju in his office. Don't know what he tells her.

thanks a bundle, dramaok! In today's episode

Jinwoo receives a call, that there's been a match to the DNA they had on file of Jinsu (or something like that). He and Chaewon are keeping it a secret until it is confirmed. Chaewon served some type of fruit to the family, but Man Ho doesn't eat it--is it because it reminded him of Jinsu, who was also very fond of the fruit? By the end of the episode, Minhyuk gets the results of the DNA test and it's a 99.9% positive match that he is related to Seo Man Ho. At the same time Jinwoo walked out from some place with a happy dazed look on his face.  And goodness, are Dohun and Uncle still at it?

So what are Minhyuk's possible actions? He's conflicted between his bio dad and the one that raised him for the past 25 years.

dramaok said: creidesca said: Saw EP 78 live!

Heartbreaking as Minhyuk

isn't her real brother?

And in the previews

Guest baima22

Still at Ep 78, but glad to know that JW also knows the true identity of JS.

Well, this is the first drama of Han JH (the female lead) I have seen. She is really pretty.

Archived