[Drama 2012] Panda and Hedgehog 판다양과 고슴도치

Admin

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lalapotpot14

I am undoubtedly a fan of Super Junior Donghae!  BUT I equally support the other characters--Yoon Seung Ah and Choi Jin Wook! <3  Oppas and eonni, fighting!! It does seem to be a nice drama...on to episode 2 now! :)

I don't get why Da Yang wants to hire a new patissier if she's trying to get an interview for a job at Saint-Honoré?? Shouldn't she be working at her café with SJ?? And how  funny is WI loving the same girl for 14 years and 5 months ahahaha.. so precise just like a lovesick schoolgirl, and never been kissed too.. so cute!

Guest xopo17

Super Junior’s Donghae Sings and Raps for ‘Ms. Panda and Mr. Porcupine’ OST

94115161.jpg

Super Junior’s Donghae’s track for his drama has been released.

The first OST track off of Channel A’s
Ms. Panda and Mr. Porcupine, Donghae’s Plz Don’t, was released on August 20 online.

The track’s lyrics reflects the arguing that frequently occurs between the drama’s main leads and carries an infectious melody which is highlighted by Donghae’s singing and rapping.

The track will serve as the main theme song for Donghae’s prickly pastry chef character, Go Seung Ji.

Ms. Panda and Mr. Porcupine airs every Saturday and Sundays on Channel A.

Photo credit: Channel A

credit : newsWorld Stewart Ho

66719169.jpg

Photo credit: Fantagio

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"‘Miss Panda and Hedgehog’ Dong Hae’s Transformation from Boy to Man

6418-dong-hae.jpg

Dong Hae transforms from a fresh boy to a sexy man.

On the 21st of August, a picture of Dong Hae, who is appearing in the drama 'Miss Panda and Hedgehog' along with actress Yoon Seung Ah, appeared in the fashion magazine 'W Korea,' leaving an impression on many readers.

Singer turned actor Dong Hae appeared in this photo shoot with the concept of 'Me & Myself.' On this day, Dong Hae showed off his muscular body along with an expression filled with deep emotion.

Dong Hae had been very busy with his Super Junior activities that includes the recent release of the song 'Spy' and also the filming for the drama 'Miss Panda and Hedgehog.' Despite all this and even staying up all night the night before, Dong Hae was able to show excellent concentration during the photo shoot.

The editor revealed, "The fresh boy that had a photo shoot here in June of 2010, in just 2 years, has changed into a man with deep eyes."

This photo shoot can be seen in the September volume of 'W Korea.'

credit: korea portal

dong hae oppa your body looks awesome, that freakin stomach looks hot :x

Guest cococrust

ep 1 c-sub (pretty large filesize..gotta split into 3 parts but I expect subsequent eps to be ~500mb or so)pt 1http://www.sendspace.com/file/20zzq1
pt 2http://www.sendspace.com/file/nqb2iv
pt 3http://www.sendspace.com/file/6m87sq
ep 2 c-subpt 1http://www.sendspace.com/file/zbogrs
pt 2http://www.sendspace.com/file/ulejyw

Guest kawaiiyuki

Some questions that popped into my mind as I sit waiting for epi 3 of this cute drama are
~ how is panda going to run the PC (panda cafe) and work at WI's shop?
~Who is the hedgehog in this drama again? SJ or WI cause SJ made reference to it and even drew a cute hedgehog on the flier while WI talked about the nickname.... SO does that mean there are two hedgehogs?

kawaiiyuki said: Some questions that popped into my mind as I sit waiting for epi 3 of this cute drama are
~Who is the hedgehog in this drama again? SJ or WI cause SJ made reference to it and even drew a cute hedgehog on the flier while WI talked about the nickname.... SO does that mean there are two hedgehogs?

joccusaba said: kawaiiyuki said: Some questions that popped into my mind as I sit waiting for epi 3 of this cute drama are

I like this drama! I watched the first 2 eps TWICE in a day! haha!

Ok. So I did start this drama because I'm a SUJU fan (GUILTY!) and as one, it is only right, imho, to support their projects. I think (maybe I'm bias) Dong Hae is doing a decent job. I love SJ (his character) and his relationship with his grandfather. Though I'm not sure what relations they have exactly - apparently not blood ties - but it gives off a good family-love vibe which generally I like in dramas because it provides the warmth factor.

I have always liked Yoon Seung Ah. Her character is adorable and she makes it really easy to like her. I'm not sure I can say the same for the second female lead which turns out to be her best friend, Eun Bi. I know it's probably because she's the second female lead that I have the inclination to dislike her. BUT, I find her a little too...whinny? I'm not sure how to describe her character traits but it annoys me a little.

AH! Second male lead. It's my first time seeing this guy and atm, i like him too. I quite like the character - childhood friend, first love etc. I like that he apparently understands english better. And his sister? She is HI-LA-RIOUS! I love their sibling antics.

I think this drama is promising. I can't wait for the weekend to come to see its progress!

Guest madzior111

class="blog_h2 entry-title"To whom does Super Junior’s Donghae propose?527.jpg

Super Junior’s Donghae appears on the street with a bouquet of roses.

On August 24, Channel A released some snapshots of its new drama series Panda and Hedgehog, which stars Donghae. The snapshots are from one of the scenes in the fourth episode of the series, which will air on August 26.

Panda and Hedgehog is a romantic drama series about young people’s growth and love set in a bakery. The main characters of the series are a picky genius patissier named Go Seung Ji (played by Donghae) and a positive girl named Panda (played by Yoon Seung Ah).

In the snapshots, Donghae is holding a bouquet of roses and a cake with a smiling face as if he is going to propose to someone. In the series, Go Seung Ji has never given flowers to girls, so viewers are curious about the reason why he is holding a bouquet of flowers.

A spokesperson for the series says, “This scene shows a different image of Go Seung Ji, who used to be pikcy, passionate, and ruthless. Please look forward to how he will change through various events.”

In the previous episode, Go Seung Ji looks for a new job for his grandfather Park Byung Moo (played by Park Geun Hyung) and gets hired as a patissier at Cafe Panda owned by Panda, a girl he introduces to his grandfather as his girlfriend. Panda and Hedgehog airs on Channel A on every Saturday and Sunday at 7:30 p.m.

Source: TV Report / en.korea

konayuki-chan said: I like this drama! I watched the first 2 eps TWICE in a day! haha!

Ok. So I did start this drama because I'm a SUJU fan (GUILTY!) and as one, it is only right, imho, to support their projects. I think (maybe I'm bias) Dong Hae is doing a decent job. I love SJ (his character) and his relationship with his grandfather. Though I'm not sure what relations they have exactly - apparently not blood ties - but it gives off a good family-love vibe which generally I like in dramas because it provides the warmth factor.

I have always liked Yoon Seung Ah. Her character is adorable and she makes it really easy to like her. I'm not sure I can say the same for the second female lead which turns out to be her best friend, Eun Bi. I know it's probably because she's the second female lead that I have the inclination to dislike her. BUT, I find her a little too...whinny? I'm not sure how to describe her character traits but it annoys me a little.

AH! Second male lead. It's my first time seeing this guy and atm, i like him too. I quite like the character - childhood friend, first love etc. I like that he apparently understands english better. And his sister? She is HI-LA-RIOUS! I love their sibling antics.

I think this drama is promising. I can't wait for the weekend to come to see its progress!

Guest kawaiiyuki

As we learned in the first episode SJ and his grandfather are not related by blood, but from what we saw in episode 1 the grandfather treats him like his own grandson. I mean for one thing grandfather pays SJ the most the most money. :x You don't have to be related by blood to be family and that's what i love about SJ and his grandfather's relationship. We can see that they really care for each other. I mean once grandfather's daughter moved in SJ didn't want to a third wheel and quickly stayed over at friend's place.

I'm still dying to know what SJ did to land himself in jail but he did get some benefits out of it. He is a pastry chef. I mean his was way better than the one the other guy made at PC (panda cafe). (Side note I really wanted to taste the cake SJ made for panda it looked wayyy yummier than the other guy's cake) I'm glad with SJ around panda can finally fire that other guy.

I'm a bite confused is Eunbi the girl who called Panda for the interview at WI's bakery and attempted to flirt with WI over a file or is she the one who was throwing out the garbage and helped panda around after panda injured her back?

Archived