Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

More Min Jong videos singing at the SMTown Live Tour 3 taken by fans

I wonder who is the choreographer, he/she spoilt the stage of MJ. Those 4 guys didn't dance, they just stood there and make different poses. Sorry to these guys, it's not their fault but I just can't help laughing at them. They are just dummies on stage and they look so pathetic.

BTW, I don't know why only the Youtube links appeared when the video itself should appear. I have followed the instructions for posting  Youtube videos and yet every time I post, only links appear.

http://youtu.be/im4YwpvNkAU

http://youtu.be/w_ZdYLfA38I

@chubbycinnamon yes!that's the drama..i got to know about it from the same vid u shared. Owh the female leas is his ex. I did some reading on LSY too (just bcoz im jealous of her than i googled her lol) they look happy in the pic..i believe they were happy when they were still together...

Lol u went to check out JDG thread? Maybe the reason its quiet bcoz JDG is married..n some r spazzing over him on AGD thread..

He really did smoke a lot in GA!its almost 80% of the drama he smoke..but that's maybe in the past when he's still young..later than he realized and started to look after his health ;-) you're around his age?i should call you eonni? You're from Philipines rite?what is sis in tagalog?manang?ate?

So many good drama but we cant watch them anymore..maybe i should write to KBS and ask them to re-run old drama on kbsworld instead of re-running new dramas..

@yoonie i agree with u KMJ character in bimil is so good!all rounded man.. :-) so many romantic lines from him to hee jung... (made me ship him n KHN also) the lines he said to hee jung the nite he helped her stick the beads on the skirt is my fav! Whenever i feel like watching something romantic ill go back to bimil and watch all young min n hee jung parts..

@hamdainvincible i love your work!saved some ya! :-) me same like you..esp juniel song illa illa...to me its yoonmaeal song..everytime i listen to that song..only them will come 2 my mind

If you want 2 watch his old drama you can try bimil n guardian angel..they are quite good n the other reason is bcoz i think only these 2 r still around on the net..the rest cannot b found..but you can still buy the cd/dvd online..i watched guardian angel at gooddrama n bimil at anzv.tv

Guest Rachel1430291618

@kesf you are really  true fan of KMJ,  =D>  I love you  ... thank you ... :)

@im_cun I also hope he  find  his soul mate soon , and you too, may I know how old you? :), in fact I also worried the same thing for me :P

@yoonie, you're right, though he smiled, his eyes still sad, but that's what made me fall in love with him, I love man with wistfully eyed :\">

@kaykafisyah, 
you can download Hyena, here
Feelings  Here
feelings and Hyena  the subtitle and video separately
You can combine with this program AVI ReComp 1.5.3
Park Jungkum Heavenly beauty you can watch here, but without subtitles
i hope can help.. :)

guys are you realized, in photo he often make his finger in lip? i love that style :x :-*

kesf said:

@im_cun

Good news!!!  The YT link that @Rachel posted in which Min Jong sang live, well, after going through hundreds of files and folders,

almost to the end, I found this variety show.  The whole show is 52 mins and there is no English subtitle.

Please let me know whether you still want to see it.

kesf said:

More Min Jong videos singing at the SMTown Live Tour 3 taken by fans

I wonder who is the choreographer, he/she spoilt the stage of MJ. Those 4 guys didn't dance, they just stood there and make different poses. Sorry to these guys, it's not their fault but I just can't help laughing at them. They are just dummies on stage and they look so pathetic.

BTW, I don't know why only the Youtube links appeared when the video itself should appear. I have followed the instructions for posting  Youtube videos and yet every time I post, only links appear.

http://youtu.be/im4YwpvNkAU

http://youtu.be/w_ZdYLfA38I

@ChubbyCinnamon onnie .. u do go to JDG thread LOL dont be like that, if his fans heard you, we should get scolded somewhere at their thread or AGD thread LOL

@Rachel i am 8 years younger than KMJ oppa :\">

@Yoonie that's ok  think i should search for it then :)

@keosua that's ok, anyway thanks for sharing it here :)

@kaykafisyah well too bad then, anyway still if you need any help just let us know here if we can share anything ok .. where are u from ?

@hamdainvincible thanks a lot buddy XD shall use all of them continuously .. but need 1 more wallpaper using the below pic (because i keep smiling when i saw this bright photo og KMJ XD)

SSI_20120819192031_V.jpg

More gorgeous Min Jong photos flooding in. I am so happy to see all these awesome looks of Min Jong.

Photos credit sportsseoul

120821_5032e34288321.jpg

120821_5032e373994d0.jpg

Look at his beautiful eyes, they are looking straight at you.  

120821_5032e3c6e1dd4.jpg

120821_5032e3fe44312.jpg

120821_5032e4378078a.jpg

120821_5032e48e2076d.jpg

120821_5032e55cdddbc.jpg

120821_5032e58ab18d4.jpg

:x :x :x :x

Guest hamdainvincible

^ heheh toooo gorgeous, he really looks young, and it's not a babyface type of way, just aging well.
@im_cun... sorry I had trouble with this photo (our poor oppa's head was a little chopped off) and so the wallpaper isn't that nice :-SKIMMINJONGWP5.png (this version is without words - click here)

Guest Yoonie1430291685

@kesf: I love Cho Young Min (he always said so sweet things to the one he loves, beats up the one he hates, what a man!) he seems so perfect, but, of all Min Jong oppa's character I love Choi Yoon the most. Yoon is handsome from head to toe (God, I love his hair style and his outfits so much :x). He is good but also has some drawbacks which make him more lively. He fought with teenagers :)) he keeps staring at young beautiful women and he dances in front of Soo Young SNSD. We can find out more in the drama. Man, I miss Yooni oppa so much since the drama came to an end. Wish that we they will make a movie version (it seems impossible, haiz :()

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

@Yoonnie

Hahaha.. Yoonnie, I think the same as you, dear.  Cho Young Min is really hot-tempered and so he often punches Ryu Si Won in this drama hahaha (have a pity on RSW ‘coz his punch seems to be very strong).  I like the way he punches RSW – it looks so cool XD, considering how come a man in a polite suit like CYM tries to punch a man in casual wearing like RSW???  Does this mean CYM also has a heart of hooligan down deep inside him ?? hahaha.

Yeh! CYM always speaks sweet things to KHN..wow so romantic guy :)  I like many of his dialogues.  The classic one should be this:

“Whenever I see you these days, I’m not myself. I’m a selfish man. Aside from myself, I’m not interested in other people. But I’ve become silly lately. When it’s mealtime, I wonder if you’ve eaten, If it rains, I wonder if you’ve brought an umbrella. I’m always wondering where you are and who you’re with. I’ve become a dummy. Take responsibility for what I’ve become”

In addition to this, he always asks KHN whether KHN love him/or miss him or not??? (whao..he’s so sensitive guy ^,^)  He also asks KHN to leave for the US with him and he will earn to pay for her tuition fees (cute cute cute).  CYM is a guy who is so devoted and sacrificed to love & if he has been rejected by KHN, he would never fall in love with any girl again and he will live with coal-heart forever.  I also like his eyes when he speaks softly to KHN << his eyes is very glowing and his eyes can tell a thousand words! 

More, more, more..  CYM also said to KHN that if KHN disappeared, his heart would sink.  He’d like to live with KHN and he would be jealous when seeing KHN staying with other guys.  He also asked KHN to call him by his name “Young Min”, not the Manager Cho.  I recognized many of its dialogues ‘coz this is my favorite drama, so I watch it so many times ^^ it make me happy.

I cant remember who pointed this out..about KMJ fav/signature pose where he always put finger at his lips..i think he really do this a lot ever since he's young..i dont have lots of resources so below is some of what can i share; i think he gains confident by doing this
screenshot2012082118160.jpg

screenshot2012082118195.jpg

screenshot2012082118200.jpg

2012082005365211121.jpg

and i cant leave this out;

He should just put her hand on his lips! :)

qqjc01.jpg

@im_cun aaa i forgot to reply to you on this..I'm from Malaysia, and you?

@Rachel thnx! No..this also helps! I will definitely dwld Feeling, but i dont think i wanna watch Park Jeung Kum? Since i read he didn't end up with the lead LOL i just wanna watch dramas where KMJ got the girls... :)

@kesf yes! i would love too even without sub! You will upload come to play 1st rite? Its ok even without sub ill just watch :) i cant fully understand but i think ill be able to at least understand a bit. Been watching kdramas for the past 10yrs at least i should be able to understand a bit..shouldn't i? We surely have lots of KMJ articles and pics nowadays even the thread moves faster! Thanks for all your hard work! Like Rachel said, you're the true fan!

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

@Kay

Right!  That's his signature pose.. Maybe, he's a bit shy.

01.jpg

Wow, Min Jong ssi forum is very active lately.  I still haven't finished reading all of your comments here yet (I just came back from work).  Pls wait, I'll get back to you asap.

What a cute pic you have there! And when @chubbycinnamon eonnie talks about bimil..she can never stop..ha3 i guess we all agree bimil n cho young min is the best! The thread sure super fast today!we even posted at the same time and i missed out 2-3 post above

Kim Min Jong and Kim Soo Ro to Support 'To the Beautiful You'

Actors Kim Min Jong and Kim Soo Ro will be supporting SBS drama "To the Beautiful You."

According to a representative of the new SBS drama "To the Beautiful You," the two actors have agreed to make cameo appearances on "To the Beautiful You," and they are currently figuring out a schedule.

Kim Min Jong and Kim Soo Ro were the big stars of the drama that recently finished, "A Gentleman's Dignity."

Source : kpopstarz