Guest Lily_Rose

@sunshine4ever

Thanks!

It's just that I thought Viki softsubs were already released since lately they're super fast translating and I couldn't find them.

Guest weetziebat

About sageuk speech~~

Okay, so I've noticed that all the characters usually use sageuk speech. But I've also heard a lot of characters use truncated/informal speech, which I'm pretty sure is modern. I don't think I've ever heard truncated speech in other sageuks. Did truncated speech exist in Goryeo times? Or is the truncated speech another rule-bender in this fusion fantasy sageuk?

Also, I'm 99% sure I've heard Choi Young speak in modern banmal to Eun Soo on more than one occassion. I just can't remember the specific situations because I'm guilty of watching Faith while multi-tasking. I think one of the times was in the hospital when he was carrying her and he annoyed at her about something. It also makes sense, because Choi Young, according to the fortune teller, is from Eun Soo's past. This opens up a lot of questions. Like does that mean Choi Young is originally from modern times but transported back to the past and lost all his memories? Or is he like a demi-god, a descendent of Hwata? I have a sinking feeling our OTP won't get a happy ending :(

Also, I keep having to remind myself that Eun Soo didn't just go back in time, but practically into another dimension. This fusion fantasy world has healers and legendary fighters with electric sparks of ki at their finger tips. It's just a bit jarring to see sageuk characters with wrong haircuts, wrong costumes, and most interesting, an incongruent mix of modern and sageuk speech.

Guest sunshine4ever

Lily_Rose said:

@sunshine4ever

Thanks!

It's just that I thought Viki softsubs were already released since lately they're super fast translating and I couldn't find them.

Guest Lily_Rose

@weetziebat

Are you Korean?

I never understood why in sageuk they have to speak differently and however I can't tell the difference between modern and sageauk way of speaking.

And then the only way I recognize banmal is the absence of  -ssi and still I don't know if it's the only way when one speaks informally 

Lily_Rose

said:

@weetziebat

Are you Korean?

I never understood why in sageuk they have to speak differently and however I can't tell the difference between modern and sageauk way of speaking.

And then the only way I recognize banmal is the absence of  -ssi and still I don't know if it's the only way when one speaks informally 

Ohh I so loved platform stiletto self defense! I bet the poor men were thinking "daggers worn on feet, clever!!!"  And police shields multitasking as boomerangs, that one is a first...made me wonder if it actually could be possible. =0)

Now I'm kind of wondering how this  heavenly healer is going to cope with a hara kiri wound that went in through the tummy and came out a bit north of the, I bet, one of the most "desired derrieres" that populate dramaland.  =0)

i kinda like this drama! i like the story of this drama !! but i hope they won't mess up all the storyline because of the rush schedule!!

kind of excitign to see KHS comeback!!

i wonder will there be a love triangle between philip lee , KHS and LMH!!

Guest walkietalkie

"funny that everyone sees LMH dramas being loved by many because he is just hot or because he is just so pretty..

is being PRETTY and HOT a scene?!!!

Can’t they see LMH’s acting skills?!!! There are many actors I mean HOT korean Actors with dramas that failed because the story/script sucked… and if we observed all LMH’s dramas were well-received by many… meaning, its not just his hotness that magnetizes people to watch..but  its because of the story of the dramas he chose and the way he acts,,, his talent/acting skills…."

Guest pallycute

id="watch-headline-title"The Great Doctor / The Faith making film (Episode Two)

The concept of this interview looks fun. 'The Faith' casts try to become a reporter :D
Each of them ask some questions to their co-stars. I will post the video later.
class="entry-title"Lee Min Ho reveals he lost 7 kg in one month20120815_onenightoftventertainment_leemi

Actor Lee Min Ho revealed that he had lost weight while filming his new drama ‘Faith‘.

On the August 15th broadcast of SBS‘s ‘One Night of TV Entertainment‘, Lee Min Ho stated, “I lost 7kg (~15 lbs) in one month.

‘Faith’ co-star Yoo Oh Sung chimed in, “Lee Min Ho is taking care of his body really well. He’s taken care of it to the point that he doesn’t even need an armor.

Lee Min Ho revealed, “On our first day of filming, there was a scene in which I had to carry Kim Hee Sun nuna. She felt light then. However, I tried to carry her again a month later, but it took a lot of energy. I’m in a state in which I only have bones left in my body.”

Yoo Oh Sung then joked, “So are you saying that you lost 7kg from having to lift Kim Hee Sun?” causing laughter on the set. Kim Hee Sun laughed as she jokingly scolded the two saying, “How can you say that!!”

Source: allkpop

I started this drama but I'm debating if I will continue it. It is hard to watch dramas that end sadly. From the description given of what the story is about. It looks like it will end with me in tears. Curse him for choosing the life of a warrior over love.... 

chrissyllee said: I started this drama but I'm debating if I will continue it. It is hard to watch dramas that end sadly. From the description given of what the story is about. It looks like it will end with me in tears. Curse him for choosing the life of a warrior over love.... 

The show is just perfect for me. (Ok, maybe a little exagerration there) but really. It got me going Wow whenever there's a fighting scene. I actually love the queen and her sassiness. :) And then, there's Lee Min Ho, (aside from being so o-so-nearly-perfect) He's a good actor! He was able to convey the right emotions which was needed for the scene. And Kim Hee Sun, I was skeptical at first about their pairing, but these were great. I like her character, she's full of spunk and she's a total comedy. Aaah, I'm so excited for the next episode. <3