♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTOS} Bigbang's Official Facebook Update : Bigbang @ 2012 Alive Galaxy Tour in Beijing,China ::

update17.jpgupdate16.jpgupdate15.jpgupdate14.jpgupdate13.jpgupdate12.jpgupdate11.jpgupdate10.jpgupdate9.jpgupdate8.jpgupdate7.jpgupdate6.jpgupdate5.jpgupdate4.jpgupdate3.jpgupdate2.jpgupdate1.jpg

Source: YG Official Facebook via bigbangupdates.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{PHOTO}Hwang Ssabu 's fan cafe update with Daesung,working out (050812) ::

apetx.jpg

Source: Hwang Ssabu Fan Cafe via @DCDS0426 / Taken from @bigbangupdates

Guest shinhdeplol

^ If possible I would like to give 1,000 awesome points for that photo of Daesung working out :x :x :x
class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Will G-Dragon flaunt a sculpted body for his comeback?

Is G-Dragon transforming his body for his impending comeback?

G-Dragon is known not to have much interest in building his body, but recently, he has been frequently spotted making daily visits to the YG Entertainment gym for workouts lasting several hours.

It seems to be a preparation for his solo album, which is scheduled  for release near the end of August.

An associate shared,”It’s not for a sudden image transformation, but he’s managing his health for his solo activities. He’s consistently working out for several hours a day.”

As a trendsetter that received much attention from the music and fashion scene for his first solo album ‘Heart Breaker‘ back in 2009. G-Dragon intensified workout regime has increased fans’ curiosity over the new image for his comeback.

Source+Picture: OSEN via Naver

Taken from: ALLKPOP

It's already midnight in my place and here I am reading about bodies and stuff :))

Guest MKHnic

a_thao4ever said: am I the only one dying to see Taeyang's long hair without all those gel and hairspray? LMAO I just want take his cap of and ruffle his hair!!! oh Daesung is so SEXY!!!! 

Daesung's body is on point! Not only his abs and upper body, but I've always thought he has the perfect thighs :x 
Sad that it's the end of Alive Tour in China...CVIPs were so supportive and shared a lot of great fancams and photos! 
Hopefully they'll get a good rest before the concert in Singapore and also by that time YG should finally give some kind of update on the status of GDs album.

Guest samosvetleee

{TRANS}Seung-chan Diary : Seung-chan of Beijing (040812) ::

seung-chan-diary-120806-vip.jpg

Here in Beijing. We had a blast on our last concert in China! Thank you for working hard with us, China!!!

Here we go!! The revenge with TOP-kun! The result is, well, finally, it's Seungri's victory.

Sorry, can't help it in the battle world. TOP-kun told me, "Is there any boxing game? If it's boxing, I'm sure I won't lose!" Next time, are we going to play a boxing game? (Laugh)

seung-chan-diary-120806-top.jpg

Anyway, nice work, TOP-kun! Aside from TOP-kun, it seems like the other 3 members went on a vacation somewhere. Their skins are tanned. Leader's nose is really red..!! Just like a reindeer!! Would've been great if I went with them T-T

seung-chan-diary-120806-gd.jpg

Today, I want to say something to all our fans.

Yesterday too, a lot of fans came to the airport to welcome us. Around 4000 people came. For that, I'm really happy and thank you. However, regrettably, there was a notice from China (government or authority) that if an accident happened, we will not be able to do our live concert.

I really wanted to meet all of you.. I wanted to greet all of you with smiles but thinking of your safety, which is important, I had to use the back door. So please understand. My feeling [of wanting to meet you] is same as yours!

I also have another announcement! 

Starting August 6, Seung-chan's diary can be accessed from a smart phone*! 

Please look forward to it! Good night(^-^)/

*Only available in Japan

Translated by Marthapido
Credits: DCVI, vipchica @ amebol via bigbangupdates

Guest samosvetleee

{TWITTER} G-Dragon's ''Done filming '' snap with a cat update (060812) ::

instagr.am_.jpg

"촬영끝- 피날레를 얘랑하는구나.."
"Done filming- I guess I'm doing the finale with him..."*

Source: @IBGDRGBN
Translation: @Big_Seunghyun / Shared via bigbangupdates / Credit: BBU

(T/N: When GD says "finale" he's referring to the famous head-to-head post done at the end of every Andre Kim fashion show)

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTO} Meet the new face of BSX - G-Dragon via photographer Zo Sun Hi's twitter update (050812) :: 

Posted on Twitter by photographer Zo Sun Hi:

gdragon-bsx-120806.jpg

@zosun_hi: BSX 의 새로운모델 한층더 멋져진 GD와 인증샷!Translation: Photo with BSX's new model GD!

Translation from _bigbangisvip @ Twitter Shared via bigbangupdates Credit : BBU

So happy that GD will be the new face of BSX!
Honestly BBs last photoshoot/endorsement with them happens to be one of my all time favorites.
Loved all the photos and the CF of them on the train was unforgettable, especially that wink from Tabi at the end ^^
Hope they release another amazing CF for Ji  :x

His "finale" with the cat is adorable, can't wait for the official photos to come out.