Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest ojah_seungjoo

KOFIC (Korean Film Council) hold a movie screening for free on the weekend for August. This time the movie will be screened is Hyo Joo and So Ji Sub’s movie “Always”. There is 135 free seats for the audience who come first.
Here’s the complete schedule of the screening.
time : 13.00 KST and 15.30 KST
Date : Sunday, August 5th
Sunday, August 12th
Sunday, August 19th
Sunday, August 26th

1343721479190_1.jpg

cr: Kofic site via Naver ; source: http://hanhyojooworld.wordpress.com/

hai.. hai... thank you  for all update.. :)
hai Tijas.. how are you?
shy_hyo, theresia_warner, adelyam.. where are you? are you okay?

here, hyo joo eoni august schedule

01/08  Black Yak Photo Shoot
04/08  Love 911 Shooting in Jeonju
06/08 - 09/08  Love 911 Shooting
10/08  Black Yak Photo Shoot
11/08  Vogue Magazine Costume Pictorial
13/08  Gwanghae  Press Conference
19/08 - 24/08  Instyle Overseas Photo Shoot
cr: bh entertainment

*please correct me if i'm wrong, cuz i'm using google translate :D

Happy Fasting Ramadhan for all muslim in this thread, and please forgive all my mistake that i have made to all people in this forum..
Nice to glad know you all.. 
*sorry my english lacking..

can't wait Gwanghae and Love 911..

hopefully next project hyo joo eoni with won bin. if won bin decide to take role in Language Alchemist, it would be nice his co-star is hyo joo :)
*maybe i'm dreaming? hehe

hopefully hyo joo stay healthy and happy in her daily life.. :)

Guest ojah_seungjoo

urie said: hai.. hai... thank you  for all update.. :)
hai Tijas.. how are you?
shy_hyo, theresia_warner, adelyam.. where are you? are you okay?

here, hyo joo eoni august schedule

01/08  Black Yak Photo Shoot
04/08  Love 911 Shooting in Jeonju
06/08 - 09/08  Love 911 Shooting
10/08  Black Yak Photo Shoot
11/08  Vogue Magazine Costume Pictorial
13/08  Gwanghae  Press Conference
19/08 - 24/08  Instyle Overseas Photo Shoot
cr: bh entertainment

*please correct me if i'm wrong, cuz i'm using google translate :D

Happy Fasting Ramadhan for all muslim in this thread, and please forgive all my mistake that i have made to all people in this forum..
Nice to glad know you all.. 
*sorry my english lacking..

can't wait Gwanghae and Love 911..

hopefully next project hyo joo eoni with won bin. if won bin decide to take role in Language Alchemist, it would be nice his co-star is hyo joo :)
*maybe i'm dreaming? hehe

hopefully hyo joo stay healthy and happy in her daily life.. :)

@tijah.. Alhamdulillah, i feel very good too..
yapz.. long time no see... miss u.. hehe
you're welcome tijas.. >:D<

if we look hyo joo schedule.. August 13th is press conference gwanghae..
same with you i hope hyo joo wear white beautifull queen hanbok.. really exciting..  :)

won bin offered language alchemist script, scripwritter  Noh Hee Kyung, director Kim Kyu Tae, both of them is collaborate in padam-padam the sound of heartbreak. but, won bin not yet decide to take a role. if won bin decide to take a role it would be his comeback to dramaland after 10 years. rumours, kim tae hae will be the lead female, but i'm never lose hope that hyo joo can be his co-star. Language Alchemist broadcast early next year.

i wondering hyo joo will take a role, MBC big budget production at 2013, Goddess of Fire Jeongi,after lee yoo won who play the greet queen seon doek, take a role in MBC big budget production in this years with Horse Healer/Horse Doctor. It possible that hyo joo will play in such another big production MBC after her success in Dong Yi. *it just my opinion.

hmmm... will hyo joo gives us a surprise, she will comeback in dramaland in october/november?? just wait and see..

Guest ojah_seungjoo

urie said: @tijah.. Alhamdulillah, i feel very good too..
yapz.. long time no see... miss u.. hehe
you're welcome tijas.. >:D<

if we look hyo joo schedule.. August 13th is press conference gwanghae..
same with you i hope hyo joo wear white beautifull queen hanbok.. really exciting..  :)

won bin offered language alchemist script, scripwritter  Noh Hee Kyung, director Kim Kyu Tae, both of them is collaborate in padam-padam the sound of heartbreak. but, won bin not yet decide to take a role. if won bin decide to take a role it would be his comeback to dramaland after 10 years. rumours, kim tae hae will be the lead female, but i'm never lose hope that hyo joo can be his co-star. Language Alchemist broadcast early next year.

i wondering hyo joo will take a role, MBC big budget production at 2013, Goddess of Fire Jeongi,after lee yoo won who play the greet queen seon doek, take a role in MBC big budget production in this years with Horse Healer/Horse Doctor. It possible that hyo joo will play in such another big production MBC after her success in Dong Yi. *it just my opinion.

hmmm... will hyo joo gives us a surprise, she will comeback in dramaland in october/november?? just wait and see..

Guest ojah_seungjoo

BTS picture of Hyo Joo's upcoming movie "The King of chosun aka Gwanghae : The man who became King"

292389_10151092636993838_794000427_n.jpg

CREDIT - dc han tan gee

SOURCE - http://www.facebook.com/newking2012.kr & http://www.facebook.com/agneshyo.HanHyoJooInternationalFans

Guest ojah_seungjoo

292898_10151092647598838_1790886688_n.jp

Hyo Joo's congratulatory message and signature for the opening of Gwanghae: The man who became King Facebook.
Here's her message :

Hello, everyone! I'm Han Hyo Joo and plays as a queen in The King of Chosun. Because we worked so hard for filming this movie so I really looking forward for this movie. Please support The King of chosun.

Guest ojah_seungjoo

๑۩۞۩๑  2012 VIKI CF F/W BTS PICTURES   ๑۩۞۩๑

9345d688d43f8794d9622eb9d21b0ef41ad53a83
486506_10151101868863838_1624083254_n.jp

:: credit - VIKI Blog via Baidu HHJ ::
:: source - http://hanhyojooworld.wordpress.com/ ::

Guest ojah_seungjoo

๑۩۞۩๑ HERE THE LOCATION FOR VIKI PHOTOSHOOT ๑۩۞۩๑

8601a18b87d6277f5dbd54af28381f30e824fcfe

9922720e0cf3d7ca955859e1f21fbe096a63a9ff

:: credit - VIKI Blog via Baidu HHJ ::

Guest ojah_seungjoo

♪♫♪ HERE THE VIDEO OF VIKI PHOTOSHOOT ♪♫♪

:: credit - Hikaru9909 ::

Guest ojah_seungjoo

still_02.jpg

Han Hyo Joo For 2012 Gwanghae aka The man who became King Press Photos!
:: credit - my daily and via - http://hanhyojooworld.wordpress.com/ ::

YaY :)) Finnaly I can see how beauty my queen HHJ!
Han Hyo Joo's so freakin adorable. She looks awesome in the pic as well. I love Hyo Joo. She's almost near perfect :)

Guest ojah_seungjoo

Someone made fanart of HyoJoo’s Harpers Bazaar Magazine picture below :)

c3a7c3b1c3a8c2bfc3a1c3b616.jpg

and this is the Final fanart result :x

0008-1.jpg

Han Hyo Joo new Fan-art. It's so nice Fan-art. :)) Good Job Hyolics!
:: credit - naver and via - http://hanhyojooworld.wordpress.com/ ::

Guest ojah_seungjoo

more pics of Always Press Conference in HuaHin ceremony, Thailand!
Note : Date 27/01/2012 :))

430592_10150579230448838_85941315_n.jpg
423370_10150579228953838_1795395327_n.jp
395607_10150579232353838_1248123046_n.jp

:: credit - bugaboo.tv ::

Guest ojah_seungjoo

Han Hyo Joo Becomes an elegant queen in the movie Gwanghae aka The man who became king

20120808170412486.jpg

Actress Han Hyo Joo recently attracted attention by becoming an elegant queen.

In the movie Gwanghae, The Man Who Became King (directed by Choo Chang Min and produced by CJ Entertainment Realize Pictures), Han plays the role of an elegant queen who has forgotten how to smile because of conspiracy and veiled enmity in the palace.

The queen is a woman who has a strong personality and tries hard not to get affected by all the political intrigues in the palace. She worries about her husband, Gwanghae (played by Lee Byung Hun), who loses his reason and becomes a mad person. However, she gets her smile back as Gwanghae changes little by little.

According to reports, Han was praised by the crew by perfectly portraying an graceful, elegant queen who has a very clear view and dignity.

Her graceful look in hanbok and sad yet beautiful face attract a lot of attention because she looks modern yet very traditional. Han worked with Lee Byung Hun for the first time in this film.

Gwanghae, The Man Who Became King is a historical film about Ha Sun (played by Lee Byung Hun), a lowly person who becomes a king instead of Gwanghae who is in danger of being poisoned to death. Choo Chang Min, who directed Late Blossom, Lost in Love, and Mapado, directed the film. It will be released in September.

NOTE: Gwanghae also known as The King Of Chosun/Joseon :)

:: credit - TV Report & korean.com and via - http://hanhyojooworld.wordpress.com/ ::