Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Speaking of EMMANUELLE, I wonder what's keeping her busy now.  It's been a while since her last visit here.  Paging, Emma. Show yourself, dear.  We miss you.

Kidding aside, I wish to hear from some of SIK's fans who used to be very passionate before to post more often in Soompi.  I know they still like our man. He's not the kind that can be easily forgotten.  But no matter how busy we are, maybe we could still spare a minute or two to just say a simple "hello" and stay connected to this forum, if only to keep this thread alive for our man's sake.

SIK's 36th Birthday at SBS's Lobbyist filming location.
Imagine, he was at the peak of Jumong popularity and also... single :x  .
I recognize some familiar faces:  ardent fans who have been supporting him all this time... 4838347466_1074e08cd8_o.gif

4960342289_f454725887_o.gif

Okay, so Song Il-Kook and Kim Jang-Hoon will swim with the students to Dokko island on August 15. 

But before that, these two celebrities will appear together on CJB's Beautiful Chungbuk program.
Shooting from 07/31 - 08/01.  Program to be aired on 08/04 (August 04).

2012080133559696.jpg

More details in Korean are at http://news.nate.com/view/20120801n14314

Guest florimama

Hello my dears Sik-ers,

Even if they do not respond to each one, you absolutely know that reading all your comments. I enjoy your pictures and videos posted.
Now that Jumong ended, I returned to first love Yeum Moon. , I think, to engage as soon as a new movie.

Guest xiaomeihuili

Song Il Kook is selected as a representative of 40's, Celebrities who is loved by Korean people.

2012801TVdaily.jpg

Actor Song Il Kook attended the photograph-shooting session as a representative of 40's, "Celebrities who is loved by Korean".
In the latest issue of a magazine "Wanna girls", they selected and recorded faces that represent each generations, under the theme of "The Celebrities Loved by Korean". From the child actoress Kim Yu-jeong, Choi Daniel, Han Hye-jin, In Sun-i, An Seon-gi to Song Il Kook, six stars who represent each generations attended the photo-shooting.
Song Il Kook is now doing his utmost to raise warm-hearted tendency of the society, as Cheong-san-li Long march, Road for Hope or swimming to Dok-to Island. It is said that to prepare for this shooting, Song Il Kook worried seriously, but his performance shined more in front of the camera.
At the photo session, he also told a frank episode and got the attention from others. The episode was : when he was a child, he didn't like his mother's image which he could only see in TV screen, and switched off the TV.

source : http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1343810753366686002

1208011839c0179839e9e344eb.jpg
http://www.iwannagirls.com/2012/08/%EB%8C%80%ED%95%9C%EB%AF%BC%EA%B5%AD-%EC%97%B0%EC%98%88%EA%B3%84%EA%B0%80-%EC%9E%8A%EC%A7%80%EB%AA%BB%ED%95%A0-%EC%96%BC%EA%B5%B4%EA%B3%BC-%EA%B8%B0%EB%A1%9D%EB%93%A4-%EC%86%A1%EC%9D%BC%EA%B5%AD/

1343801702_366524.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20120801n20980

Huili,thank for d news so god to hear that he is chosen for his generation,we know a lot of older actor at his age are still at high peak oh their career like lee byung Hun,je Jin hee,jang hyuk.what a compliment for him. Alexx be cautious with your thing bad people will attack anytime or everywhere, good to know your done eots,I hope you like . Ardent, don't worry Emma will definitely visit this thread a fan like her won't escape the poison of love that our Namja filled to her,just like me even for the longest 2 months never watch Korean drama song il kook comes into mind everyday,as I studied my lessons he never fail to connect me it something that you can't detach easily,personal life and illusionarylife sometimes cross at any point of our life.. I am missing him dearly,if I have time I manage to watch some old drama like eots and jumong are my favourite rematch drama of sik and also terms of endearment. To all sikers ,thank you for being here for many years and still counting right? Old and new lets make it happen...I love this family

Thanks, HUILLI, for this news.  SIK totally mesmerized me with these new pictures.  If they were just taken lately, who would believe he's forty?  He should represent the 30's generation.:x

I love to see Han Hye Jin's picture side by side with his.  Their facial features look compatible.  The tenderness in the eyes and the pouting lips do match with each other.  They should definitely make another drama.

SIK is so busy in the coming days, but does he really need to defer his Birthday Fan Meeting?  It seems that the schedule of his activities will not be in conflict with the date of the BDFan meeting.  What's up in September?  Do you, guys, have any idea?

Guest xiaomeihuili

GeNtLe administrative staffs just(00:26 Korean time) announced the date change of FM/BD. =D>

New date is assigned on 21st, October. Place is the same as before.

But for the fans who have already booked their hotels and air tickets, GeNtLe plans a bus tour to the shooting site from Seoul on 23th, Sept., as a last resort...
What a GENTLE measure/treatment!
The bus tour's gathering time is from 0:00-2:00 midnight! :o3

Il Kook nim is highly considerate person, isn't he!  :x

Ardent, and the lady who represents 50's is the singer In Sun-i who sang "Farewell" in Crime Squad and "Ha Nuel Ee Yuh Bal" in Jumong.

HUILLI, I know In Soo Ni.  She not only sang the theme songs of Crime Squad and Jumong, but also the song "Goose's Dream", which is one of my favorite songs of her. 

It was so thoughtful of SIK and his management to take care of the fans who had early reservations for the BD Fan Meeting.  But what is that shooting about?  Is it another movie?

KISH, good luck in your studies.  To be honest, I miss not only Emma, but also Silverlinda.  Do you still contact each other?:(

Thanks Huili for the swift information.  I usually visit this forum before going to GeNtLe.

This is the english by Hitomi/Luvhime.  

2012 Fan Meeting & Birthday Party Update

http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/1oxw/48823

Dear GeNtLe family members,

First of all, we’re afraid all of you were shocked and confused to see the message from Haneol Entertainment.

We're very sorry to have kept you waiting for a couple of days.

After the meeting with Haneol Entertainment, our new schedule is below:

• 2012 Fan meeting & Birthday Party will be held on Oct. 21 (Sun.)
         at the Riverside Hotel (same as before)

• Instead, we'll have the visiting event to the filming place on Sept. 23 (Sun.)
           for the applicants who can't cancel the air & Hotel.

1.  Date:Sept. 23 (Sun)

2.  Only the applicants of 2012 Fan meeting & Birthday Party can join the event.

3.  Meeting Time:Sept. 23 (Sun) 0:00am (Midnight)~ Sept.23 (Sun) 2:00am. 
     We'll announce the detail after the applicants have fixed.

4.  Meeting Place:Seoul City (We'll announce later)

5.  How to Apply:

Write

GeNtLe Nickname/ phone number / e-mail address / Hotel Name

(example)

luvhime/81-90-6157-7426/ilkookhime@hanmail.net/The SHILLA SEOUL

and write the comment here

Don't miss the hotel name in order to fix the Meeting place.

6.You don't have to pay for this event.

7.Application limit:Aug. 2 ~ Aug. 9 (Thur) 0:00 am (midnight)

There is no more additional application.(Just pay for your own meal, Haneol Entertainment will pay for the bus to the filming place)

We can't tell any information about the program.

If you come to Korea on Sept. 23, we're afraid you may not be able to join the visiting event.

You can join both the Sept. 23 The Visiting Event and Oct. 21 Fan meeting & BP.

First, apply for The Visiting Event.

We'll announce the application for the Fan meeting & BP later.

We pay back the Fan meeting & BP fee in case you cancel it.

(Ask hkmom)

We don't give 5-time penalty for this

Mr. Song Il Kook,  Haneol Entertainment and we GeNtLe staff are very sorry for this sudden change of the schedule.

Could you please understand all this situation?

We'll do our best this won't happen again.

한 번 사랑 영원히!!
Once in love, forever love!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This means if you want to attend the BD/FM, there's another chance.
New sign-ups for October 21 will be announced later.

For those who'll be in Seoul on September 23, they will be transported by bus to the shooting location.
No news about the shooting program can be announced at this time, but we can expect it very soon from the media.

Although I feel better that our planned trip won't be in vain, but this news puzzle me:  If this is a drama, it will begin before September 23 but end before October 21?  Since it seems to be short, could it be a movie? Arghhh... can't wait for more news... :-t 

That's what I suspect, KONA.  He is probably shooting a movie like "Oasis" that is neither too short nor long.  Maybe four or eight episodes for one month airing.  If ever, is it "Goblin"?  Whoa!  Why keeping it a secret?  I'm getting excited about this and going crazy, too.  Think...think... ;))

ardently said: That's what I suspect, KONA.  He is probably shooting a movie like "Oasis" who is neither too short nor long.  Maybe four or eight episodes for one monthe airing.  If ever, is it "Goblin".  Whoa!  Why keeping it a secret?  I'm getting excited about this and going crazy, too.  Think...think... ;))

Yeah, KONA, you're right.  Let it be another 25 episodes for a contemporary drama and 50 or more for a historical one. =D>

POHHOOI, what nice artworks. I already stole and kept them in my files.  Thank you so much.

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello , Dear Fans Lovely Songilgook .

Dear uni Kona , Dear pohhooi , Dear
Huili , and all .. Thank you so much for sharing Lovely

your
post . :x  =D>

Dear all SIKers,

So glad to see nice photos and clips of our prince. How can he look so young at the age of 40's?  

pohhooi, your artwork is so awesome! Thank you for sharing.

kish, I've not done with EoTS yet. I'm still at the end of Ep 23. I feel so sorry for Yum Moon. He is the guy we love. I'm always on his side. Just don't understand Jung Hwa why she does not fall for him. I cried for Yum Moon in Ep 23 when he told Jung Hwa to do what will make her happy. =(( This is the guy I would love.

ardent, I like your story about Jung Hwa falls for Yum Moon in the next version. I also love Michael King. AMCG can be rerun any time. He is just too charming. BTW, Goose Dream is also one of my fave. Your new avatar is awesome^_^

kona, thank you for all the news about FM and shooting location. At least his fans will not be too disappointed. October is a good time for travelling to Korea. If I'm not wrong, it is a high season there. His fans will enjoy vitiing other parts of Korea as well.

gabi, thank you for the OST of Jumong and Crime Squad. In Soo Ni is a great singer.

High wave to everyone. Thank you for your contribution and making this thread so informative and friendly.