Guest walkietalkie

This looks epic...the characters look quite interesting. This is definitely on my to-watch list.

Guest pallycute

"Faith" Lee Min-ho's sword fighting skill

Lee Min-ho was seen using his sword in a preview of the new SBS drama "Faith".

Having shown high levels of action in the previous drama "City Hunter", this time, Lee Min-ho is about to display some serious sword fighting. He's very adept in handling the sword as seen in the making of the drama.

Lee Min-ho said, "I'm trying to make it look like the sword is a part of me. I want to show you what's only Choi Yeong's. I plan on showing you what I didn't show you before".

Martial arts director Yang Gil-yeong says,  "Lee Min-ho is working hard despite the hot weather. He speaks out his mind as we worked once together on "City Hunter". We work great as a team. Action is not limited in his historical but is grafted into the drama".

Meanwhile, action mellow drama "Faith" stars Lee Minho as ancient warrior Choi Yeong whohas no feeling for life, money or women and Kim Hee-seon stars as doctor Yoo Eun-soo from the modern world and the two make a true king. To be aired for the first time on the 13th of August.

Source: Hancinema

Photo from SBS Official Website

c028a062-a66b-4842-829f-3b4856fb8f15.jpg45d73b00-4a47-40d8-bd15-5a429b7383f9.jpg

12-07-25 SBS Midnight Entertainment TV

Watch: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/L6dUdBpliSg/

Screen captures from the video

71d0cf21-a572-46ed-abca-9795da62c660.jpg

b3ec0e89-d5b0-47f7-92a8-40c35d503508.jpg

Guest pallycute

@lukalee Thank you for the video :)

Choi Young's Soldiers Line Up

Jeong Yoo Chan as JOO SEOK, Kim Jong Moon as OH DAE MAN, Yoon Kyoon Sang as DEOK MAN.
072522c7-a31e-4a69-94e1-8273164c34ca.jpg

Kim Jong Moon and Yoon Kyoon Sang

a5be5962-68cd-45f5-8a26-bccc39749e97.jpg

Kim Hee Sun
d5455633-2634-4917-a9af-a5e663b7ce40.jpg
9c293de7-78f7-45be-bbe4-53d6ca6d93f8.jpg

"Faith" Lee Philip's fan dance

acb4ea2c-528a-448b-878c-dedfdb7f7f11.jpg

Actor Lee Philip shows elegant but a quick fan dance.

According to SBS on the 26th, Lee Philip does the 'fan action' in the new SBS drama "Faith".

Lee Philip takes on the role of a physician named Jang Bin. He is attacked at the start of the drama and fights for Princess No-guk (Par Se-yeong) with his outstanding marrial art skills.

Jang Bin's weapon is his fan. He uses the fan to defeat his opponents while he is well practiced in blood and epidemic fever.

Lee said, "I have to stop a huge sword with this fan but it's not easy so it's been ripped and I've been bruised. I don't think a fan is a good weapon.

About Jang Bin he said, "He is a realistic character who thinks fighting is childish but he is also equipped with many other appeals".

Meanwhile, "Faith" is a mellow fantasy drama about the love between a warrior (Lee Min-ho) and a modern day (Kim Hee-seon) in the process of making King Gong-min (Ryoo Deok-hwan) a real king. The intense story line is to be made up of unique martial arts like never seen before. To be aired for the first time on the 13th of August.

Source: Hancinema

Lee Min Ho Tries to Fight the Heat and Loses 5 kg in the Process

2012-07-27 14:52  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong
With the summer in full effect in Korea, Lee Min Ho and the other actors for SBS Faith are struggling to fight off the sweltering heat as they film for the upcoming drama.

As Lee Min Ho and a few of the other actors are playing warriors, they are unfortunately forced to bundle themselves up in suited armors and other costumes that aren′t appropriate for the summer.

One staff member in charge of costumes remarked that sometimes the actors send a glare of resentment towards their way.

It’s been so hot that Lee Min Ho has lost approximately 5 kg (~11 pounds) in three days.

Also during an interview with SBS’ One Night of Entertainment on July 25, Lee Min Ho started taking off his suit, saying that it’s only break time, but his patience to withstand the heat hit a limit.

The actor then continued onto say, “I’m jealous of the people who are coming to Danyang (the location of the filming) for vacation. They can dip their feet in the cold stream and go rafting…”

Meanwhile, Faith is a time-traveling story between a Goryeo Dynasty warrior and a modern day plastic surgeon.

The first episode will premiere on August 13 on SBS.

Photo Credit: SBS

Guest sunshine4ever

^Yay, it's going to be aired August 13th? I want to see this. The trailer looks good.

I just read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_%282012_TV_series%29

Is this drama another time-traveling drama?

im still getting the hang of watching Hee Sun in a tv drama again.hehehe..but cast is gorgeous and i bet cinematography is something to look forward. i have no doubts that theyd also pull a good musical score! Lee Minho is such an eyecandy in his saeguk garb.aack! *fans self* 

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"Kim Hee Sun’s Passionate Acting On The Set Of ‘Faith’

5508-kim-hee-sun.jpg

Actress Kim Hee Sun of SBS's new drama 'Faith' proved her veteran acting skills.

Kim Hee Sun is currently filming for her role as female doctor Yoo Eun Soo on SBS's 'Faith.' As a modern-day female doctor trapped in the Goryeo dynasty, Kim Hee Sun has engaged in several running scenes.

In order to escape the Goryeo dynasty and being chased in some instances, Kim Hee Sun has filmed the running scenes for a number of days while wearing high heels and even barefoot. The scenes not only require her to run in heels and barefoot, Kim Hee Sun was also filmed falling and getting injured, with her hair a mess and whole body drenched in sweat and covered in dirt. Despite these adversities, Kim Hee Sun continued to put forth her greatest effort.  

According to a representative of the production crew, "Although Kim Hee Sun experienced difficulties while filming as Yoo Eun Soo, she always greets the filming site with a bright expression, receiving several compliments from the staff."

SBS's drama 'Faith' is the story of the meeting of a Goryeo dynasty warrior Choi Young (Lee Min Ho) and modern-day female doctor Yoo Eun Soo and their attempt to create an honorable king, premiering on August 13th.

credit:korea portal

Guest xopo17

counting down to this drama. thanks to all who always posting new info and picture about faith drama. keep posting y all :)

20120712070616_etc0120120711171825_0.jpg

can't wait. :x

Guest xopo17

this is picture when Lee min ho doing olympic games and with his costum like costum on faith drama. His fans are full of humor:  :)) :))

C120730_01.jpg
credit : judysmall@enews24.net

Guest pallycute

It's time for SUNG HOON :)

Actor Sung Hoon Sheds 5kg for ‘Faith’ Role

2012-07-30 19:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyungTranslation Credit : Erika Kim   d16112af-85c1-4f4f-83e5-0eb8a2f336f5.jpg

Actor Sung Hoon’s remarkable transformation for his television drama role is attracting attention.

The third teaser for SBS’ Faith showed a nearly unrecognizable Sung Hoon with his long white hair and blowing on a daegeum, a traditional Korean instrument made of bamboo.

Sung Hoon’s character in the drama, Chun Eum Ja, is a deadly assassin who uses his daegeum and sound waves to assassinate individuals.

Going to great lengths for his role, Sung Hoon not only shed 5kg for his drama role but even received daegeum lessons from a professional.

Sung Hoon dished on his character saying, “Chun Eum Ja is an individual who holds more interest in animals than people and has no interest in people while feeling no repulsion towards death. He’s a mysterious and merit-filled character who doesn’t display his emotions and his feelings inside.”

Faith, which also stars Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun, will premiere on August 13.

Photo credit: SBS

8aceece6-c780-442f-b2c2-4a07d604c3bd.jpg
8a288e2c-c0fc-4619-8051-f354f546b203.jpg
ea3fcaf9-7914-40b5-9ded-cab0bcb1daa2.jpg
fdb01a7a-3bdf-4c2c-898a-1224d835c2ff.jpg
27fabc6f-3f30-4a78-b7df-1b8820ac2eb0.jpg

Guest pine1430291576

So, Sung Hoon is basically playing Evil Snow White. He won't harm animals, but he'll kill humans without a second thought. I really hope they bring in a girl that he'll eventually fall in love with, while still siding with the evils, but helping the goods, then die in the end because that's just how it goes.

Guest xopo17

new bts from KHS

1343691633611_1_084403.jpg&twidth=430&th

R_430x0_20120731085504225.jpg

credit : liang@joynews24.com

1343701734425.jpg&twidth=430&theight=655

Kim Hee Sun’s Beauty Shines in ‘Faith’

With just a few days left before the premiere of SBS’ Faith, fans are anticipating Kim Hee Sun′s return to television.

In new preview still cuts of Kim Hee Sun’s character Eun Soo, the actress can be seen hiding among racks of garments.

The staff of Faith have continued to express their admiration of not just Kim Hee Sun′s physical beauty, but her actions as well, as she is said to be very attentive and accommodating to her fellow staff and cast members.

87490589.jpg

The drama, which also stars Lee Min Ho, premieres on August 13.

credit :  newsWorld Stewart Ho

Guest xopo17

oppaaa :x :)

Lee Min Ho Stuns Production Crew With His Horseback Riding Skills

96988302.jpg

Lee Min Ho has proven to be quite the horseback rider.

Still cuts of Lee Min Ho from the set of his upcoming SBS drama
Faith were released on July 31, showing Lee Min Ho on set in Danyang.

Lee Min Ho is said to have exhibited great skills as a rider while racing through the mountain paths with the horse trainer. Even the trainer shared his high praise of the actor saying Lee Min Ho exhibited a lot of courage and that he clearly trusted his horse.

Director Kim Jong Hak also shared, “Lee Min Ho’s athleticism is like an Olympic star. When you see his martial arts and action skills you can see he has prepared a lot. He is an actor that makes great efforts to always show a new side of himself.”

The drama, also starring Kim Hee Sun, premieres on August 13.

credit : newsWorld Stewart Ho