Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest MariYEH

Big Bang Seung Ri And G-Dragon Were Both Huge 'Goong/Princess Hours' Fans

600501138576658.jpg

Remember the interview in which Kpop girlgroup, Miss A's Fei stated that she learned Korean by watching 'Goong/Pincess Hours' repeatedly? 'Goong/PH', has had many impact on today's young stars^^ And now, two more closet 'Goongers' have revealed their obsession on TV.

In a recent Big Bang episode of tvN 'Talk Show At the Location TAXI' aired on 2/10, Big Bang talked about their relationships between the members and their career. The episode was highly successful as it came in first place in ratings for its time slot.

One of the issues discussed on the show was about how Seung Ri and G-Dragon didn't talk to each others for 3 months and weren't getting along after forming Big Bang. What solved their problems? Well, both of them were 'Goong' fans and as the drama aired, they ended up watching it together..and naturally became close friends^^

Seung Ri stated, "Although I went into the dorm after joining Big Bang, I wasn't able to say a word to G-Dragon for 3 months. But because we were both 'Goong' fans, we were able to naturally become closer while watching the drama together."

Source: Star News, Korea

cr: CDBloom@YEH.net

So it makes perfect sense why G-Dragon followed Yoon Eun Hye.

MariYEH

said:

Big Bang Seung Ri And G-Dragon Were Both Huge 'Goong/Princess Hours' Fans

600501138576658.jpg

Remember the interview in which Kpop girlgroup, Miss A's Fei stated that she learned Korean by watching 'Goong/Pincess Hours' repeatedly? 'Goong/PH', has had many impact on today's young stars^^ And now, two more closet 'Goongers' have revealed their obsession on TV.

In a recent Big Bang episode of tvN 'Talk Show At the Location TAXI' aired on 2/10, Big Bang talked about their relationships between the members and their career. The episode was highly successful as it came in first place in ratings for its time slot. 

One of the issues discussed on the show was about how Seung Ri and G-Dragon didn't talk to each others for 3 months and weren't getting along after forming Big Bang. What solved their problems? Well, both of them were 'Goong' fans and as the drama aired, they ended up watching it together..and naturally became close friends^^

Seung Ri stated, "Although I went into the dorm after joining Big Bang, I wasn't able to say a word to G-Dragon for 3 months. But because we were both 'Goong' fans, we were able to naturally become closer while watching the drama together."

Source: Star News, Korea 

cr: CDBloom@YEH.net

Guest zanessa

waves warriors, been back logging and she's gorgeous at the events as far as rum-ors are never mind them  its good to ignore the absurd. Any whoo I really hope YEH comes back to us in a drama  :)

Hello u guys. i'm new here. Am her fan since Goong. Just curious, r there any rumours on her working with won bin in his new drama? Would it be great if they work together right.? Daebak..am hoping to meet new friends here..

Hello u guys. i'm new here. Am her fan since Goong. Just curious, r there any rumours on her working with won bin in his new drama? Would it be great if they work together right.? Daebak..am hoping to meet new friends here..

Hello deenchan!(^_^)..yeah, i've been reading this forum n yes, it's quite silent on her new project..don't u think that there's a possibility that she will act with WB? Cuz it is melodrama n there was rumours that WB will act with her in Tian MiMi before..She attended WB ahjussi premiere...i really hope that they offer her the lead part..I really miss her, seriously!  

b07.gifmialee86 welcome, I love that most fans of YEH and join this forum continues to grow, and like your not even rumors about any drama or movie but I'm sure will soon regarding what she has already mentioned earlier in their interview.

Welcome back mialee86 now are ayehousesig.gif

Guest santaiah178

An interesting article regarding YEH & ER issue which is written in a new perspective & humor 
class="post_name" id="post-3696" style="border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', Verdana, sans-serif; font-weight: inherit; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "selling the drama: how to sell Gionee with Ethan and Yoon Eun-hyePOSTED BY YUPKIGIRL  JULY 24, 2012  10 COMMENTSFILED UNDER  ENTERTAINMENTETHAN RUANGOSSIPKOREATAIWANYOON EUN-HYE

(This is part of an ongoing series on ploys that production companies use to “sell the drama”.)

I should say on the above–not just production companies, but companies selling a product in general. In this instance, Taiwan mobile phone company Gionee. Now, people who haven’t heard of Gionee now knows what it is, especially Tiffany Hsu.

When I first read this news on a supposed break-up (cool it, they reconciled eventually according to the rag news) between Tiffany and Ethan Ruan and the reason cited was because he had been calling Yoon Eun-hye behind Tiffany’s back, my first reaction was like, okay, so what do they talk about, if they can carry on a decent conversation that is? 

(continue)

http://theasianpopculturist.com/2012/07/24/selling-the-drama-how-to-sell-gionee-with-ethan-and-yoon-eun-hye/#comment-1057

PS : Thanks to the author who give me permission to post this article here :)

Welcome mialee86, we still don't know for sure which drama YEH will pick for her next project. She always been quiet when it come to her upcoming project. If she's been offering & choose this Noh Hee-Kyung's drama we will surely be happy, but if not it's OK, cause we're sure there are more projects awaiting her.

BTW, I heard NHK is a good writer and she always wrote complex characters for her dramas. She's one of writers that I always wish to collaborate with our YEH

Hello santaiah178 n unea...i guess i really want her to be pair up with hot,popular actors like WB, JIS, KDW....She never got paired up with those kind of actors..other actresses become popular cuz of their gorgeous leading man..one actress ehem, only paired up with popular actors n she became popular even her acting is just so so..seems like unfair to me..but at the same time, i'm proud of her cuz she managed to do well due to her hard work n passion. she managed to be the centre of the drama she's in. I believe that not all actress got that ability for that. Only some like YEH,HJW n GHJ i believe. That's y i luv her...n now, i truly miss her acting in a good,well written,gorgeous cast movie/drama!! crossing my finger ya...(^_^).

p.s: btw, i love reading ur posts santaiah178..keep posting YEH latest news..

Hello santaiah178 n unea...i guess i really want her to be pair up with hot,popular actors like WB, JIS, KDW....She never got paired up with those kind of actors..other actresses become popular cuz of their gorgeous leading man..one actress ehem, only paired up with popular actors n she became popular even her acting is just so so..seems like unfair to me..but at the same time, i'm proud of her cuz she managed to do well due to her hard work n passion. she managed to be the centre of the drama she's in. I believe that not all actress got that ability for that. Only some like YEH,HJW n GHJ i believe. That's y i luv her...n now, i truly miss her acting in a good,well written,gorgeous cast movie/drama!! crossing my finger ya...(^_^).

p.s: btw, i love reading ur posts santaiah178..keep posting YEH latest news..

Guest santaiah178

@mialee86, the actors you mentioned above are established actors and perhaps have high range of fee for their performance in drama/movie, especially Won Bin. That’s the problem cause YEH herself is one of few actresses with highest payment in Korean drama world. So that’s why she’s seldom pairing with top actors. Except maybe if it’s for a mega/big bucks production. Besides, it has been proven that she can manage to do well (like you said) without pairing with top actors. YEH name alone can attract viewers & investors not just in Korea but internationally. So in some way some actors might feel intimidated by that.

I will be happy if she’s pairing with hot actors above but I also won’t be disappointed if her co-star is another actors (as long as he can act)

But honestly for the project you mentioned I more interested in Noh Hee-Kyung as the writer of that drama than Won Bin as the potential candidate of male lead for that project. Cause I think what YEH need now is a good & well written drama with excelent execution ;)

Guest 50julieng

:-h Hello new members.....

:x  Hi sis Santai..That article from Yupkigirl..was funny =)) now YEH's name even more known and more headache for YEH.  About YEH teams up with well known Hallyu actors that all fans wished..for me I think more of the production will go xtra miles paying for YEH pairs up with Alisters...ex: SHG and HB, KTH with SSH, HJW..etc..and why can YEH has the same tx.  So far she did wonderful jobs but so much hardships..eventhough she well known to carry her own leads but still the girl needs help too! Pairing up with good actors can share half burden...The Production/Director/ the one in charge budget of the drama should notice..wth, I think YEH too nice to say no even production give her a newbie/unknown actor...I just hope her new drama pairing and the script adding xtra director will be excellent this time around.:-\"

Sis ..Was there a drama with NHK's writer making? 

:)>- Chichocs and Kevin..where are you?

Guest santaiah178

Yes, I agree with you Julie. She needs to share her burden with her co-star. She still young but she’s the one who’s always carrying the drama. I notice when the drama turned out good the praising goes to the actors and on the contrary when it turned out bad YEH bear the blame :(

Anyway, Noh Hee-Kyung is a Korean scripwriter who is famous because of her sharp dialogue and complex characters she penned in all of her dramas. She has made a name for herself for writing insightful, poignant materials. Her dramas might not always be good in term of rating but her works’s always been praised critically.

I heard it’s not easy to portray the character she wrote since it’s always complex, even Song Hye Gyo’s been criticized a lot when she starred in “The World They Live In”.

NHK’s dramas among others are Goodbye Solo (CJM), The World They Live In (HB & SHG), Padam Padam…The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats (JWS & HJM)