Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest MariYEH

Small request to all YEH fans who have a youtube fan account for YEH.  There is a taiwan news video report regarding the stupid scandal, please do not upload it on youtube because we dont want to make it bigger, we also dont want YEH to be sad or stressed out by seeing that absurd news report.  I have already asked my aquaintances not to, so I hope you can also ask yours out of respect for YEH.  Thanks so much for your consideration.-Mari I think the thing that really disgusts me about that scandalous news report is that they even used YEH's 'Salad Song' as background music...which is pretty twisted.

This false "scandal" surrounding Yoon Eun Hye, Ethan Ruan, and Tiffany Hsu is so ridiculous that no one believes it... Rather, all of us are laughing at it.. Maybe the reporters are just bored and are waiting for a new project from Yoon Eun Hye like all of us, so they just made up rumours...

This rumour only shows her immense power overseas that the reporters even fabricated a story with her. I mean, the "break up" that did not even happen could have been more believable if they involved another Taiwanese star like Joe Chen (Qiao En) or someone else who is also big there, but they chose Yoon Eun Hye...

Anywayzzz, always waiting for news about her!!! :)

Guest MariYEH

This false "scandal" surrounding Yoon Eun Hye, Ethan Ruan, and Tiffany Hsu is so ridiculous that no one believes it... Rather, all of us are laughing at it.. Maybe the reporters are just bored and are waiting for a new project from Yoon Eun Hye like all of us, so they just made up rumours...

This rumour only shows her immense power overseas that the reporters even fabricated a story with her. I mean, the "break up" that did not even happen could have been more believable if they involved another Taiwanese star like Joe Chen (Qiao En) or someone else who is also big there, but they chose Yoon Eun Hye...

Anywayzzz, always waiting for news about her!!! :)

Guest santaiah178

For me, I don't believe this rumor the moment I read it (for the 1st time), not just because of YEH's status (she doesn't need this kind of stunt to boost her career) but primarily because of her character/personality. YEH isn't a kind of woman who will ruin a couple relationship or be happy over someone's misery. As simple as that. I even dare to say that she's kind of person who will put other interest before her own (judging from her career trek record). So from the beginning this all "ruckus" doesn't make sense to me [-(

I did that need a statement saying it was untrue.just knowing YEH's character and faith i knew it was false.I trully have complete faith on YEH's integrity and character.so any try to a character assasination on YEH i threw it in the thrash can.May GOD bless our YEH always.momche

Guest MariYEH

^Amen! We did not need a statement at all!  We know she isn't a homewrecker.  She is someone who values relationships so much and wants to have the same loving, peaceful relationship as her parents.  Chinese media are known to be really terrible.  I am glad that even Ethan Ruan's and Tiffany's fans dont believe it and even said that it must be a boring news day for them to invent something astroscious as this.

Mary have much reason this is so ridiculous that we should even pay attention, all as our yeh know and would never hurt anyone, they just put the name of YEH because they know a star is moving up masses and only mention his name is already controversy and attention. and as momche says God bless our YEH. :x

Guest MariYEH

cr: http://yooneunhye.net/forums/post/16764 translated by CDBLOOM@YOONEUNHYE.NET

Yoon Eun Hye & Ethan Ruan... Yet another scandal after Jung Woo Sung, Kim Jong Kook, Joo Ji Hoon, and Yoon Sang Hyun?

2009390520.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye, who frequently experiences a new love scandal just as we are about to forget her last one, is involved in a scandal with Ethan Ruan this time. But while Hallyu top star Yoon Eun Hye and popular Taiwanese actor Ethan Ruan's dating rumors have grabbed the attention of the fans, this one seems to be far from reality.

Yoon Eun Hye has been involved in many love scandals before her scandal with Ethan Ruan. The most famous case is with singer Kim Jong Kook. Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye's dating rumors have been mostly accepted by the fans as if it were true. But this is a case in which liking someone as a singer and an entertainer led to the scandal, as the basis of the rumors were from Yoon Eun Hye liking Kim Jong Kook from before.

Jung Woo Sung and Yoon Eun Hye's dating rumors began as they worked together in a communication company's CF (Commercial Film). As Jung Woo Sung was a popular star who represented Korea's movie industry, their scandal became a hot topic. But the rumors only ended up helping the telecommunication and the CF get more notices.

Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Sang Hyun were both involved in a scandal while they shot a drama with Yoon Eun Hye. Joo Ji Hoon worked with Yoon Eun Hye in Goong, and Yoon Sang Hyun and Yoon Eun Hye were male and female leads for "Take Care of the Young Lady".

Representatives of Yoon Eun Hye and Ethan Ruan are both looking at the present scandal as something that will be short lived.

While the situation of Yoon Eun Hye and Ethan Ruan's relationship becoming closer during their CF filming in July seems somewhat believable, this is a similar case as with the rumors with Jung Woo Sung, Yoon Sang Hyun, and Joo Ji Hoon.

The reason behind Yoon Eun Hye's continuous involvement in scandals with her star colleagues is due to her diverse charms.  It's a given that she carries sexy beauty, but her diverse range also offers boyish charms which allowed her to play a crossdresser, helping her stock continue to soar.

Source:
Entertainment Story Culture
Reporter Yoon Jung Hun
http://www.vop.co.kr/A00000523506.html

Thanks to the article Mari and CDBloom!!

She really does have a lot of "love scandals" compared to other actresses....  But they went too far when they accused her of breaking up a relationship.. But like I said before, it's because of her popularity that others made up such rumours, even from another country..  And her scandals are because, like the article said, her diverse charm...  She's a charming and humble woman who can make others feel real love.

I actually didn't know that she had a scandal with Jung Woo Sung before.  I know that they had chemistry from their cf but that's all.  But if she has chemistry with all her costars, which she does, that's not a bad thing at all.

And I know that she's the number one actress who has so many men that she is being shipped with. The ones in the article listed are just a few of them.  And I take that as a compliment because it shows her charm and likeliness.

Anywayzzz, waiting for news!!

Guest MariYEH

vegaspink, actually I also have never heard of her scandal with Jung Woo Sung before.  I must have been living under a rock when that happened.  Her ability to have good chemistry with all her co-stars is a double edged sword.  Its a gift but at the same time can also be a curse.

cr: http://yooneunhye.net/forums/post/16764 translated by CDBLOOM@YOONEUNHYE.NET

Yoon Eun Hye & Ethan Ruan... Yet another scandal after Jung Woo Sung, Kim Jong Kook, Joo Ji Hoon, and Yoon Sang Hyun?

Yoon Eun Hye, who frequently experiences a new love scandal just as

we are about to forget her last one, is involved in a scandal with Ethan

Ruan this time. But while Hallyu top star Yoon Eun Hye and popular

Taiwanese actor Ethan Ruan's dating rumors have grabbed the attention of

the fans, this one seems to be far from reality.

Yoon Eun Hye has been involved in many love scandals before her

scandal with Ethan Ruan. The most famous case is with singer Kim Jong

Kook. Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye's dating rumors have been mostly

accepted by the fans as if it were true. But this is a case in which

liking someone as a singer and an entertainer led to the scandal, as the

basis of the rumors were from Yoon Eun Hye liking Kim Jong Kook from

before.

Jung Woo Sung and Yoon Eun Hye's dating rumors began as they worked

together in a communication company's CF (Commercial Film). As Jung Woo

Sung was a popular star who represented Korea's movie industry, their

scandal became a hot topic. But the rumors only ended up helping the

telecommunication and the CF get more notices.

Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Sang Hyun were both involved in a scandal while

they shot a drama with Yoon Eun Hye. Joo Ji Hoon worked with Yoon Eun

Hye in Goong, and Yoon Sang Hyun and Yoon Eun Hye were male and female

leads for "Take Care of the Young Lady".

Representatives of Yoon Eun Hye and Ethan Ruan are both looking at the present scandal as something that will be short lived.

While the situation of Yoon Eun Hye and Ethan Ruan's relationship

becoming closer during their CF filming in July seems somewhat

believable, this is a similar case as with the rumors with Jung Woo

Sung, Yoon Sang Hyun, and Joo Ji Hoon.

The reason behind Yoon Eun Hye's continuous involvement in scandals with her star colleagues is due to her diverse charms.  It's a given that she carries sexy beauty, but her diverse range also offers boyish charms which allowed her to play a crossdresser, helping her stock continue to soar.

Source:

Entertainment Story Culture

Reporter Yoon Jung Hun

http://www.vop.co.kr/A00000523506.html

the last part is so true, plus she has chemistry with every guy she works with hehe..

Guest 50julieng

:bz I am suprised about JWS and YEH scandal before.....Any one knows about this...??? OK what is means her stock continue to soar?...her lovelife or her money??? Just like the article anyway..thanks sis..

Guest santaiah178

Like all of you vegaspink, Mari & Julie I've also never knew that there's a scandal between YEH & JWS before. What I've known is the CF they're talking about was made after Coffee Prince, and at that time the rumor I've heard mostly was about YEH & GY's scandal. BTW, I'm surprise the reporter didn't included GY and KJH as one of YEH's love scandals on that article :-\" 

:bz I am suprised about JWS and YEH scandal before.....Any one knows about this...??? OK what is means her stock continue to soar?

...her lovelife or her money??? Just like the article anyway..thanks sis..

Guest wikeee

it seems YEH is in love with BoA now lol (which makes all the scandals rumors are legit wrong :D )

[TRANS] YEH's tweet:

"보아야!! 너무 멋지다~~ 역시보아야~나 지금 눈에서 하트 나왔오~~"
"BoA!! So cool~~ Indeed BoA~ Hearts are popping out of my eyes now~~ (something like that ^^ )"

~sorry if my translation is not 100% correct :)

Guest Goongfan11

YEH has good taste in music!  I really liked the video too!  BoA is very charismatic and love the song.

[s=004].gifHey guys, I think the relationship Deenchan of friends Boa and Yeh it's a long time ago, though not exactly from where.

I would also like to know if anyone knows.ali_020.gif

I found this on weibo, is an image of the DVD booklet Lie To Me.

92889e85gw1dv81mk5uj8j.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye and Boa have been friends since YEH was in Baby VOX... Because they were the youngest in Kpop... YEH tends to stay friends with those she knew before becoming an actress, which is why she has many friends who are either singers and/or actors compared to other celebrities.

Twitter update:

She and GDragon of Big Bang are now following one another... Well, I don't know if it's as surpring as Lee Hong Ki of FT Island and her following one another, since they probably met on several occassions and GD seems to be friends with her brother, but still....  A lot of people are so surprised when she and an idol/artist follow the other ---> like with Eli, Lee Hong Ki, and now GDragon...

Anywayzzz, waiting for news!!!