Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 2

Replies

• shinhdeplolshinhdeplol εїз Woήdεŕ ßαηg ツ Cυвe fαмïly ♔ Posts: 45,051Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

[PHOTOS] 120723 HQ fantaken photos of Hyunseung @ MBC Ulsan Summer Festival

C: http://day0903.com/ // 비이에이유리풀비스트 @ b-dong
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
    Twitter_Facebook_Tumblr_FOLLOW: @b2stlysoompi_@SOOMPI_BIGBANG
    C: CrazyPanda@ B2STRISING (blinkie)
  • shinhdeplolshinhdeplol εїз Woήdεŕ ßαηg ツ Cυвe fαмïly ♔ Posts: 45,051Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

Those photos of BEAST filming for Dream Team are just soooooo cute :x :x :X

C: http://www.bestofbeast.com/ // 두준아원해♥ @ b-dong
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
    iirnii
  • iirniiiirnii Posts: 139Member

IDOL

edited July 2012
    Thanks @hiaarhg, lol Running Man and their casts are really funny! Doojoon the 'national' level player, closing the gap during the race, and running like crazy evading him from being caught by 3-4 of the RM opponents (and the pleading for his last will.. managing him to be free at the very last call!), chitchating with his 'prey' before his attack, plus him fussing about the pride of his hair lol ... priceless.

@hakina, they are really cute for all the giddiness for BEAST love :D

@shinhdeplol, couldn't agree more.. them in those baseball shirts looks really good (and uwah... in wet baseball shirts... ). It's a bit concerning at first to read about Dongwoon needing stitches on his finger (clumsy boy..) and Kikwang knocked himself at the end of his race and got bleeding nose, but then the boys tweeted that they're fine so ahaha.. boys will be boys.

Ahh!  I just found out about this! Cube is really ninja in these teasers / releases, lol ! Very hyper DJ Doojoon, making his members his personal punch bags, haia..

• FranticWisteriaFranticWisteria USAPosts: 34Member
    Thanks for the pictures and videos. :D

SUPERSTAR

[PHOTOS] 120723 HQ fantaken photos of Hyunseung @ MBC Ulsan Summer Festival

C: http://hyunseungdream.com // 은주누나♥ @ b-dong

[PHOTOS] 120723 HQ fantaken photos of Yoseob @ MBC Ulsan Summer Festival

C: http://mozzimozzi.net // 놀아보자 @ b-dong

cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif

SUPERSTAR

[PHOTOS] 120722 HQ fantaken photos of Kikwang @ Dream Team recording

C: http://900330.com/ // 슈스꽝 @ b-dong

cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012
    [PHOTOS] 120723 HQ fantaken photo of Junhyung @ MBC Ulsan Summer Festival

C: SSAstroBoy @ twitter

[PHOTOS] 120724 Midnight Sun album - Gold limited edition

via thesensboy_ys, goodman
    shared by hyunseunghips @ twitter

cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif

SUPERSTAR

More photos :x

C: http://19900330gk.tistory.com // 하트뿅뿅 @ b-dong
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
  • hiaarhghiaarhg Posts: 774Member

IDOL

edited July 2012

You're right @iirnii . Those moments are priceless. kekeke~ to think that those little moments brings viewers and fans so many laughter :)

here is a link to Beautiful Night's dance practice video:

cr:hawoosin @ youtube

xinrumiiirnii
  • hiaarhghiaarhg Posts: 774Member

IDOL

Was this posted here? I can't racall:

BEAST For U - Making Story ( with english subs)

cr: BeautifulSubs @ youtube

iirnii

SUPERSTAR

[NEWS] 120725 G.NA reveals her interest in B2ST’s Doojoon?

Singer G.NA is drawing attention with her surprising confession about B2ST‘s Doojoon!

On QTV‘s ‘4Minute’s Travel Maker‘ girl group 4Minute and G.NA immersed themselves in deep conversation on their yachting trip to Busan.

While enjoying their barbecue, G.NA stated,  ”I’m curious how much you guys know about me” and started throwing the girl group various questions about herself. One question she asked was, “Who do you think is the member that I think is the best from B2ST?”

The girl group members who have known G.NA since their early trainee days replied without hesitation, “Doojoon, Doojoon!” To which G.NA replied in surprise, “Huh? How did you know?

G.NA also revealed on the episode that she was determined to get married before the age of 30. She expressed, “There aren’t many years left. I’m running out of time”, to which the the 4Minute members chided, “You don’t even have a boyfriend…”

Catch G.NA’s confession for yourself on the second episode of ’4Minute’s Travel Maker’ airing on the 25th at 11:00 p.m. KST.

Source + Image: Sports Donga

C: allkpop

cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
  • myboyRobinmyboyRobin Posts: 853Member
    Has anyone been paying attention to B2ST's progress on Hanteo? I'm extremely curious and I'm not able to go on the site for some reason.
    HOTsignature-1.jpg
                                                                                                                                                                   Credit to my girl Emmy<3
  • iirniiiirnii Posts: 139Member

IDOL

Has anyone been paying attention to B2ST's progress on Hanteo? I'm extremely curious and I'm not able to go on the site for some reason.
    Here.. though I might not understand what I actually screen capped ~

Hanteo Real Time Chart at 8pm, 25th July (Korean time)

Hanteo Daily Chart yesterday, 24th July

Now this.. am not sure.. but I see BEAST's name in the chart and I just screen capped it ahaha..
    myhanh75

SUPERSTAR

[PHOTOS] 120724 HQ captures of Kikwang @ WIN WIN

C: 양요섭너라서 @ b-dong
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif

SUPERSTAR

[CAFE] 120617 Kikwang's fan replies on personal fancafe

긱왕구오빠 내꺼하자 :오빠!!!와 진짜 신곡...하아...기광님때문에 잠못이루는 이밤...
    오빠가 늘 노래가 어렵다고 하는거 같았는데...오빠 진짜 많이 늘었어요!ㅎㅎ
    앞으로 더 멋진 모습 보여줄꺼죠?ㅎㅎ
    오빠는 연습해서 무엇인가를 해내면 무슨 생각이 들어요?
    가수해주셔서 감사합니다.나의 평생 가수 기광오빠 난 오빠의 평생 짱팬♥
    Kikwang: 연습해서 무언가를 해내는 그순간이 정말 최고로 행복하고 뿌듯한 순간이죠..
    더 열심히 해서 이걸 아예 내껄로 만들자 아예 내 몸에 새겨버리자 라는 생각을 해요.

Oppa! Whoah the new song is really...haa...because of Kikwang-nim, I can't seem to fall asleep...It seems that oppa keeps singing hard songs...Oppa really has improved a lot! haha
    You will show a more cooler image in the future, right? haha
    What's the thing that oppa think the most after done with practicing?
    Thank you for becoming a singer.
    For as long as oppa is a singer, I am your jjang fan♥
    Once i'm done with practice, that's the time when i feel the most happiest and proudest..What I think is that to continue work harder right from the beginning so that it may be engraved to my body.

---

러브기광♥ : 기광이 평소에 징크스 같은거 있어요? 글구 노래 진짜 좋아요ㅠㅠ 기광이 파트 최고!!!
    Kikwang: 음..글쎄..그런건 잘 모르겠는데..ㅎㅎ

Is there such thing as 'Kikwangie Jinx'? I really like the songㅠㅠ Kikwangie's part is the best!!!
    Uhmm..that..I really don't know..haha

---

서방삼고싶은돌: 선공개한노래너므죠타ㅠㅠㅠㅠ타이틀곡두기대됭♥ 이번앨범을소개하자면?ㅋㅋㅋ
    Kikwang: 끝남.

I really like the preleased song ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I shall wait for the title song ♥ is there anything that you introduce about the album? ㅋㅋㅋ
    It's done.

---

매력만땅있긔광: 오빠 목소리 쩌러요ㅠㅠㅠㅠ막 심장떨리고 손 발 입술 뇌 다떨려요ㅠㅠㅠㅠ♥♥♥♥녹음하면서 많이 힘들었던점 있었나요?진짜 잠 못자겠어요ㅠ어떡하죠ㅠ
    Kikwang: 잠은 자면서 들어야지..!ㅎㅎ

Oppa's voice is coolㅠㅠㅠㅠ my heart just trembled, my hands, lips, brain, everything is just tremblingㅠㅠㅠㅠ♥♥♥♥When you did the recording, was it hard? I really can't go to sleepㅠwhat to doㅠ
    When it's time to sleep, you're supposed to sleep..! ha

---

A1004J: 우리 에이스주니어 기광군한테 참 여러가지로 고맙네요^^ 고마운 사연은 나중에...나중에... 아참, 한가지 궁금한거 있는데 축구할때 입는 유니폼 번호를 왜 10번으로 하셨죠?10은 나랑 인연이 있는 숫자인데...보면 볼수록 궁금해서 꼭 물어보고 싶었어요~대답해주세요~^^
    Kikwang: 제가 좋아하는 숫자이기도 하고 ^^ 축구에서 10번은 정말 잘하는 선수들에게만 주는 번호라네요..ㅎㅎ 저도 처음엔 몰랐지만 받고나서 알앗다는...
    그래서 우리 팀에게 정말 많은 도움이되는 선수가 되려고 열심히 뛰고있답니다!!ㅎ 10번 값에 어울리는 그런 선수가 되려구요!!ㅎㅎ

I would like to give my gratefulness to our Ace Junior, Kikwang-gun^^ now that I'm in my thankful state...currently, I...oh, I'm a little curious, why when wearing the number 10 for your soccer uniform, you seem to perform 10 times more? To me, the number 10 meant something...so when I saw it, I was curious and also I hope you see this question~ please answer~^^
    That's just my favorite number ^^ The number made me perform 10 times better to the players..haha at first I didn't realize it too but now I do when I get this question...
    Anyway, it has helped us, to the team, a lot, to the players and we tend to work harder!! ha It matches the 10 times (effort) of the players!! haha

---

기광병아리이: 오빠! 오늘음원공개했는데지금기분, 심정이떠세요?? 노래완전좋아요ㅠㅠ 대박..bbbbbb♥
    Kikwang: 더 대박 나도록 더 더더 열심히!!ㅎㅎ

Oppa! Today when your music got released, how were you feeling, is your heart trembling?? I really like the songㅠㅠ The best..bbbbbb♥
    To make it much better, I'll work much much much harder!! haha

---

가은^^: 별 헤는 밤!!!!너무좋아요♥수록곡이이정도인데타이틀곡도너무기대되요ㅠㅠ제친구들도되게좋대요노래가!!!!!역시오빠들은실력파라면서>,<기분되게좋았어요ㅎㅎ부담주려는건아니에요.그니깐오빠들이오랜만에컴백하는만큼걱정하는것도많을텐데아무걱정말고저희뷰티는당연히좋아하고응원으로보답해줄테니깐힘들어도좀만참고화이팅해요!!!!!!♥진짜너무너무나도팬이고응원하는기광오빠^^비스트오빠들^^뷰티믿죠?그리고믿는만큼자신있죠??ㅎㅎ저희븉분들이단6명,오빠들만을위해보여줄거에요!저희의힘을^^
    Kikwang: 뷰티도 비스트도 화이팅입니다!

The Night I Count the Stars!!!! I like it a lot♥ This song seems to have increased its degree, I really anticipate for the title songㅠㅠit has become my friends favorite song too!!!! This is really the showing of oppas talents >,< that I'm feeling happy haha. I'm not trying to give a burden. It's just that it has been a while since you made a comeback and it has been really worrying me. But don't worry. We, B2UTYs, will will love and support it. If it's hard and burdening you, fighting!!!!!!♥ I will really really do it and I'll support Kikwang oppa because I'm a fan ^^ Beast too ^^ Do you believe in B2UTYs? Also do you believe in yourself? haha There are 6 people for B2UTYs and only to you guys we'll stay! It's our strength^^
    B2UTYs, BEAST fighting!

---

꽝이홀릭: 기광오빠 별 헤는 밤 진짜 진짜 노래 완전 조아요>< 이번 타이틀곡도 기대해도 되겟죠????
    Kikwang: 기대해!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kikwang oppa, I really like the song The Night I Count the Stars >< We should also anticipate for the the title song????
    Do anticipate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

아껴요: 이번에 선공개한 미드나이트 진짜 사랑해요!!
    처음부터 오빠 목소리가ㅠㅠㅠ
    이번 노래 파트중에서 제일 어려웠던게 뭐에요??
    우리 듣기는 다 좋은데 또 이렇게 좋은 목소리 들려주려고 열심히 노력했을 오빠 생각하니까ㅠㅠㅠ
    항상 힘내요^^
    ►Kikwang:
    이노래가 조금 높은 음역이라 녹음할때 힘들었어요 ! 하지만 연습으로 인해 멋진 음원이 만들어진거 같네요 ㅎㅎ

I really love the new song, Midnight!!
    The first line was oppa's voiceㅠㅠ
    In this song, which part do you think was the hardest??
    When I listen to it, I have loved every part of it, I listen to it again because of the nice voices, it seems oppa has given your all in thisㅠㅠㅠ
    Stay strong ^^
    ►This song has a higher music range, so it was kind of hard during recording ! But with frequent practice, I think it came out pretty good haha

---

기광이깔창냄새: 기광이오빠~~"Midnight"너무조아여♥3♥ 요즘컴백준비로많이힘들텐데밥은잘챙겨먹고있는거맞져??얼굴더작아졌어요ㅠㅠ곧얼굴사라질것같아요ㅠㅠ사라지면안되요!!ㅋㅋ밥잘챙겨먹구요!!무엇보다오빠의건강이우선인거알죠?!!사랑해용~♥
    ►Kikwang: 쌩유~~~~~~~~~ㅎㅎ

Kikwangie oppa~ I really like "Midnight"♥3♥ Now that you're preparing for your comeback, it must have been hard. You must have been eating a full meal, right?? Your face seems to be getting smallerㅠㅠIt's like it will disappear soonㅠㅠI don't want it to disappear!!keke You must eat a full meal!! More than anything, oppa's health is the most important, ok?!! I love you~♥
    ►Thank you~~~~~~~~haha

---

기광이형짱!!!! : 기광이형!나도 형같은 복근만들고싶은데여 어떤 운동하면 돼요><!--??
    다이어트방법갈켜주세용!!!!
    ►Kikwang: 다이어트...독해지셔야 되요..정말..힘든거에요....ㅎㅎ포기만 안한다면 누구나 할수있는겁니다!!화이팅!

Kikwang hyung! I want to have an abs like hyung too, what kind of exercise should I do><!--?? Please give me some diet tips!!!!►Diet...you must have a strong will..but really..it's hard...haha if you don't give up, then anyone can do it!! Fighting!

---

기광오빠스릉햄 : 기광오빠^^전요즘너무우울해요 집에잇으면저녁에자기전에혼자눈물이나는날이많아요그냥저우울해여ㅠㅠ 오빠는우울해서슬퍼서혼자몰래운적잇어요??잇다면울지마세요ㅠㅠ 기광오빠그리고 어떤가수가되고싶으세요??매우유명한월드스타??아님아이유가승승장구서말한것처럼행복으로가득찬가수??전기광오빠가행복으로가득찬행복한가수가되셧음좋겟어요^^전지금어떤가수보다꽝오빠가제일제일좋아요저이렇게남자가수팬한적은처음이에요 ㅋㅋ오빠뜨형할때첨봣을때부터요 ㅋㅋ 저 오빠한테반햇어요^^ 항상맘속으로응원하구잇어요미드나잇대박나시길바래요~^^
    ►Kikwang: 행복으로 가득찬 가수.. 정말 좋은 말이네요 가슴에 와닿구..! 행복으로 가득찬 사람이 되도록 더 열심히 할겁니다!ㅎ

Kikwang oppa^^ Nowadays, I've been kind of depressed. When I'm at home alone during the evening, I'll just become depress and would cry a lot to myselfㅠㅠ has oppa ever become depressed and sad and cried to yourself secretly?? If you do, please don't cryㅠㅠ What kind of singer does Kikwang oppa wants to be?? A world-known world star?? Or a happy singer that is always filled with happiness like in Win Win?? I hope for that Kikwang oppa will be a happy singer that is always filled with happiness^^ Whatever kind of singer you wish to be, I will still like Kkwang oppa the best. This is the first time I'm a fan of a male singer keke Ever since I saw oppa for the first time keke I have fallen only for oppa ^^ I will always support you in m heart, Midnight is really the best~^^
    ►A singer filled with happiness..What a really good thing to say, it means a lot to me..! I will be a person filled with happiness and I'll work hard for it! ha

---

단이: 기광아 그거 알아? 내 주위 사람들이 요번 노래듣고, 이기광 목소리가 너무 좋다고~ 노래 이렇게 잘하는지 몰랐다고 그러더라! 그래서 기광이 원래 잘했다고 그랬다? 너 음색 좋아하는 사람 되게 많은 거 알고있니 기광아^^ 우와 광부심 만땅이야 진짜
    ►Kikwang: 와..기분이 너무 좋은데요 더욱 더 멋지고 좋은 목소리도 좋은 노래 들려드릴께요!

Kikwangah do you know this? Of all the singers I've listened their songs to, it's Lee Kikwang's voice that I like the most~ if you don't know that you're a great singer, there I've already said it! So, does Kikwangie think that he is already good enough? There seems to be a lot of people already that really likes your tone^^ wow it's really filling
    ►Whoa..i'm feeling really good now. I will continue to work much harder so that my good voice can sing good songs!

---

기광오빠 사랑해: 어떤 어려움이 닥치더라도,어려움이 생기는 어디든지, 그 누가영향을 받던지,오빠는 오직 자신만 바로잡으면 되요. 오빠가 바라는소망이 실제로 존재한다는것을 스스로 확신하기만 하면 되요.
    오빠 알아요?좋은생각을하거나나 기분이좋으면 좋은일이일어나고 안좋은생각을하거나 기분이 안좋으면 안좋은일이생긴데요
    '시크릿'이라는 책에서 봤어요. 안읽으셨으면 한번읽어보세요 무지 좋은책이에요
    ►Kikwang: 저도 많이 느낀 책이에요 ! 그대로 실천하는게 더 어렵다는거 알죠? 실천할수있도록 노력하는게 더 중요하답니다!

Whatever obstacles that lay in your way, wherever that obstacle may be, to whoever it may be affected, only oppa alone is able to face it. Oppa has your own desires and it is that only you can fulfil it.
    Oppa, did you know? If you think of good things, your feeling will be good and good things will happen. If you think of bad things, your will feel bad and bad things will happen.
    I saw this in the book 'Secret'. Even if you're not the type to read, please read it at least once, it's a good book!
    ►I'm also a book with a lot in its content ! So, it means that the harder it is, all we need to do is practice, right? Not just practice, to have the effort for it is important too!

---

Always기광 : 오빠이번컴백너므기대되요
    오빠머리엄청상하셨지만 그래두이뻐요 !
    이번도 대박납시다 (^.~)♡
    ►Kikwang: 초대박 낼겁니다!!ㅎㅎ

Oppa, I'm really anticipating for this comeback. Oppa's hair is really something but it's still pretty ! It's still very great (^.~)♡
    ►I'll make sure it continues to be the greatest!! haha

---

sauyuu_gk : 기광오빠♥♥♥ 내일 제 성적증명서를 받는데요.지금은 좀 걱정이에요.제 성적이 떨어지면 어떻게 해요 ?? 이건 내 고민이에요.오빠가 요즘 무슨 고민이 있습니까?컴백때문에 연습을 많이 해서 피곤했어요? 고생하셨어요!!! 우리꽝덕들이 언제가 오빠를 지원할거예요♥♡♥♡♥♡회이팅
    ►Kikwang: 아마 성적 잘 나올거에요 걱정마시길!!

Kikwang oppa♥♥♥ I've received my test scores yesterday. I'm really worrying about it. If I'm nervous about my test scores, what should I do ?? This is one of the things I'm worrying about. What is the thing that's worrying oppa the most? Because of your comeback, you must have practiced a lot, was it tiring? You've really worked hard!!! We Kkwang-stans will always support you♥♡♥♡♥♡fighting►I'm sure your result scores came out well, don't worry!!

---

기광현주 : 오빠야!! 저 지금 학교여서 또 오랜만에 질문하러왓쏘ㅓ요!!! 앙농앙ㅇ녕~~ 맨날 핸드폰 다음카페 어플로 글남기곤했는데ㅎㅎ크ㅡ크 질문할께요!! 리키 더빙할때 무슨생각해요? 막막 티저보니까 표정이 노무노무 귀여워서.. 사실 맨날 귀엽지만ㅡㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅠ 아또또 리키더빙으로 목소리연기랑 예전처럼 표정연기 다섞인거랑 무슨 차이가!있는지!!! 그냥 궁금해여~~~오빠 !! 빠용빠잉~~ 오빠 목소리는 완젼 최고최고 엄지손가락드릴께~~~ 컴백화이팅하세요~~~
    ►Kikwang:처음하는거라 뭔가 어색했지만 하다보니까 영화도 보게되고 재밌엇어요!ㅎ

Oppa-yah! I'm now in school and it's been a while since I came up with a question!!! Hello~~ I always go to Daum cafe from my handphone and send in my applications haha 크_크 I'll give you my question now!! What do you think of when you did the dubbing for Ricky? The teaser alone your expression was really really cute...Although, the truth is, you are already cuteㅡㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅠ ah also when dubbing Ricky, the facial and vocal does it really have a difference expression when you're acting in the past!does it!!! I'm just curious~~~oppa ! Do look at this, look~~ oppa's voice is really the best best, thumbs up~~~ fighting for your comeback~~~
    ►At first everything was kind of awkward for me but it's fun after watching the movie! ha

---

승장하는꽝 : 오빸ㅋㄱㅋㄲㄲㄱㅋ 어쩌졐ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄲㅋㄱ 저희반남자애들이 오빠미국춤추는게웃기대역ㅋ ㄱ ㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㅋ 제가븉인거알고바로보여줘옄ㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅜ 제가 멋진거라구 제대로 주입시켜놓구왓지효 잘햇쪄?? 아맞당 안무연습열씨미하세여! 뽜이륑~
    ►Kikwang: 잘햇어요!^^!ㅎ

oppa, ah what to do. My half-brothers laughed at oppa's American dance. It's a thing that only us B2UTYs will understand. If I think it's cool, then it's a goof job, right? Ah also, do well for your choreography practice! Fighting~
    ►It's a good job!^^! ha

---

기광바라깋: 이번노래 하이라이트부르셨던데!!! 역시 실력이 나날이 ....아유...(울먹) 이러면 정말 웁니다 허허허.. 정말 오빠는 저음이나 고음이나 목소리 하나는 기가막히죠! 요즘 곧 컴백이라 많이 힘드시고 기대되시고 설레시고..그러시려나? 마음만 같으면 제힘 다 오빠주는건데..흐..밥꼭꼭챙겨먹고 휴식도 적절히취하고..잠 푹자고..정말 이랬으면 좋겠다...(또르르) 컴백하는 심정을 한문장으로 정리해주실수 있으시겠나요! 너무길어서 안되려나..후후후후후후후후후후 기대보단 걱정..하고있을거같지만 그래도 열심히 해서 오세요! 헤-(해맑) 오시면 힘든거 싹다잊을정도로 열심히 응원해드릴게요! 사랑합니다 ♥
    ►Kikwang: 감사감사합니다!

The song is the real highlight!!! Now this is real talent .... touched...(bursting into tears) as I am, I really am crying hohoho.. Oppa's treble or bass voice is really one of a kind! It must have been with the comeback but I shall anticipate excitedly...it should be like that, right? If only my heart can give you oppas equal strength..heu..you must eat a full meal and don't forget to take proper rest..sleep fully..I really wish for that...(sobs) for your comeback, do make less mistakes during practice! It really has been so long..huhuhuhuhuhuhu I've been waiting with worries..but please do work hard! It must be-(obviously) hard but we'll work hard to support you that'll make forget about it! I love you♥
    ►Thank you, thank you very much!

CREDITS: With-AJ (SOURCE); zapsaple @ B2STRISING (TRANS)

cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif

SUPERSTAR

[INFO] 120724 Which meal are BEAST members most confident in making?

CREDITS: BEAST JAPAN OFFICIAL FANCLUB (SOURCE); YONGISM @ B2STRISING (TRANS)

cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif