❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest jasmine27

Hello everyone!

I'm from the PHilippines and I'm a big fan of Kim Soo Hyun.  I met him through "The MOON that embraces the sun" and I I'm suitably impressed by his good looks and his good acting.  I next looked for his other dramas and he was fantastic in "Dream HIgh".  Very talented actor.

I'm looking forward to his other project but can't seem to find many news reports about KSH in the INternet. THis forum seems to have many updates about the latest on KSH so I think I'm gonna like it here.

Thanks to those those who uploaded pics from the premieres.  KSH looks scrumptious there.

Guest alysanne

@jasmine27: I'm from the Philippines, too!  Hello!  :)  Are you looking forward to Moon on GMA next month, too? ;)

Guest jasmine27

OMG!  I didn't know that!  Really? sa GMA?  that was quick.  I though they'd show it at the end of the year.  Thanks for the info.  Looks like I'l be having late nights again.  LOL

Guest alysanne

OMG!  I didn't know that!  Really? sa GMA?  that was quick.  I though they'd show it at the end of the year.  Thanks for the info.  Looks like I'l be having late nights again.  LOL

Guest jasmine27

Yup.  I also think that was a good move.  Hit it while the iron is hot... Although,  from the looks like KSH wil stay hot for a long time to come.

Hello everyone!

I'm from the PHilippines and I'm a big fan of Kim Soo Hyun.  I met him through "The MOON that embraces the sun" and I I'm suitably impressed by his good looks and his good acting.  I next looked for his other dramas and he was fantastic in "Dream HIgh".  Very talented actor.

I'm looking forward to his other project but can't seem to find many news reports about KSH in the INternet. THis forum seems to have many updates about the latest on KSH so I think I'm gonna like it here.

Thanks to those those who uploaded pics from the premieres.  KSH looks scrumptious there.

Wave @padhari, Yes I saw that photo already including the video. He's just damn hot with simple get up. And he's really blushing when he met Kaya the First time. Looking forward for more news when he get back to London. We are still waiting for more Premieres this month. I am just so sad to see that the VOTES for Him at Seoul Korea's Best Actor and People's choice is not doing well. I'm just wondering where are the supporters of Soo Hyun. I hope we can recover from the standing. We can do it!! Fighting Soo Hyun! Welcome to the Thread @jasmine27. Please support Soo Hyun on his TMETS that will be aired this August on Phil. Television. And also for all Japanese Fans. TMETS will be aired also in Japan Local television.

class="articletitle"Actor Kim Soo Hyun's Upgraded Transformation in just 1 Year http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/10796/20120717/actor-kim-soo-hyun-upgraded-transformation-in-just-one-year.htm#pDfguRa5Xshb6MTg.9924088-d.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun's level of acting has changed completely after 1 year. He is currently one of the most popular actors on the market.

Kim Soo Hyun's new movie, "The Thieves," will be releasing soon. Last June, Kim Soo Hyun was a rookie to the acting world and started his first role in the KBS drama "Dream High." Although he gained many fans through that, he was still a rookie compared to the other respectable actors in the movie.

At the press conference for the movie, he commented, "I can't believe that I am sitting here. In the beginning I was nervous to be in front of my senior actors. However, it was a good learning experience for me."

1 year later, he is now one of the biggest top stars in the industry. His star role in the MBC drama "The Moon that Embraces the Sun," made him the top star he is today. After the drama, requests for ads and models kept him busy.

Kim Soo Hyun's role in the new movie was smaller than the rest of the actors. However, on July 10 at the press conference, they announced that they will be increasing the number of scenes for Kim Soo Hyun. This is most likely due to his rising popularity.

During the press conference, Kim Soo Hyun stood proudly next to his senior actors. His popularity was on level with the other actors as well. This proved how much he had grown over the year as an actor. 

Kim Soo Hyun will be showing off his upgraded acting skills in this movie. He will have a love line with actress Jun Ji Hyun as well.

class="ks_article_title" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 7px; text-transform: capitalize; "'Main Stream' Kim Soo Hyun, The Different Phase Just Within A Year

JULY 17, 2012 8:24 AM EDT | BY KOREAPORTAL STAFF WRITERKim Soo HyunKim Soo Hyun'The Thieves' Kim Soo Hyun'The Thieves' Kim Soo Hyun

Within a year 'main stream' Kim Soo Hyun's status has changed completely.

He is a part of the cast of the highly anticipated movie 'The Thieves.' Last June when the production of 'The Thieves' was starting up, Kim Soo Hyun was an actor who has just started acting. Through the drama 'Dream High' he gained many fans but it was not at a scale where he would be able to work with the cast of 'The Thieves' which consist of Kim Yoon Suk, Kim Hye Soo, Lee Jung Jae, Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Hae Sook and Oh Dal Soo.

In the first press conference for the movie Kim Soo Hyun stated "I can't believe I'm sitting here with all these great actors. At first when the cast was sitting down I felt much pressured. Through this movie and working with them I gained a lot of tips and learned a lot."

Within the time frame of a year Kim Soo Hyun is receiving the treatment of a top star. Through the drama 'The Moon The Embraces The Sun' he has rose to the rankings of a top star. After his drama 'The Moon That Embraces the Sun,' he has become a busy body being the model for every commercial brand and magazines.

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/4663/20120717/kim-soo-hyun-main-stream-different-phase-within-a-year.htm

Hello everyone!

Guest jasmine27

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

This forum is so informative.  I'm currently browsing the past pages to look for music videos of "Back in TIme" and "dreaming".  I want one with English subs.

@gukseon.. I know... I love his dance move in genie dance.... Although Taec yeon was flawless in their dance I still am proud of Soo hyun for trying his best to keep up with the idols in Dream High and to think that he has only 3 months of training for the drama  :x
@willenette.. Why not? He's got the voice but he prefers acting now but I think he wants to try to be one in the future like Jang Gen seuk... and I am still waiting for the father and son collaboration too!!! I bet they would want to sing a song together too

Guest simplyallysa

Just wondering

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

This forum is so informative.  I'm currently browsing the past pages to look for music videos of "Back in TIme" and "dreaming".  I want one with English subs.

Guest simplyallysa

@gukseon.. I know... I love his dance move in genie dance.... Although Taec yeon was flawless in their dance I still am proud of Soo hyun for trying his best to keep up with the idols in Dream High and to think that he has only 3 months of training for the drama  :x

@willenette.. Why not? He's got the voice but he prefers acting now but I think he wants to try to be one in the future like Jang Gen seuk... and I am still waiting for the father and son collaboration too!!! I bet they would want to sing a song together too