❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest simplyallysa

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[clip2] Kim Soo Hyun @ A Millionaire on the Run VIP premiere 11.7.2012

Guest simplyallysa

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[12.07.2012] K-Star news Kim Soo Hyun cut

Guest simplyallysa

This was last year when he visited Japan..this is the first time i've seen the whole interview..

Guest alysanne

Awwww, I just managed to watch the Running Man ep (I don't normally watch the show).  He was so adorable.  I didn't imagine he'd be so nervous!  

Hello!!! 
Soo hyun inside the theatre from the Million Dollar Man VIP Premiere

142C5F4650044A7D2BCB4A.jpg

Fans have really keen eyes... they can still see Soo hyun even in the background while I have to look twice to see Soo hyun there hehe183ECE4E50044A6509F779.jpgCr: yurakis

This is so funny...Soo hyun eating popcorn at the premiere...I'ts as if he didn't care that there are a lot of eyes on him since he's a celebrity... like an ordinary guy watching a movie... 
JVse4.gif 
JVse4.gifJVse4.gifCr: kites

Guest simplyallysa

This is so funny...Soo hyun eating popcorn at the premiere...I'ts as if he didn't care that there are a lot of eyes on him since he's a celebrity... like an ordinary guy watching a movie... 

[size=2]

[/size]

JVse4.gif

JVse4.gif

Cr: kites

Guest simplyallysa

[size=2]Hello!!! [/size][size=2]

Soo hyun inside the theatre from the Million Dollar Man VIP Premiere

[size=2]

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]Fans have really keen eyes... they can still see Soo hyun even in the background while I have to look twice to see Soo hyun there hehe[/size]

183ECE4E50044A6509F779.jpg

[size=2]Cr: yurakis[/size]

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 34px; "Actor Kim Soo Hyun Plays Badminton With Neighborhood Elders!23479-actor-kim-soo-hyun-plays-badmintonActor Kim Soo Hyun Plays Badminton With Neighborhood Elders!

Top star Kim Soo Hyun was seen playing badminton with his neighborhood elders, which caught the attention of many.

A friend stated, "On his days off, he usually rides his bike near the river with his friends or plays badminton in the park. To fans who notice him, he likes to chat with them and sometimes play badminton with the elders. He seems to be able to mix well and get along with anyone."

Kim Soo Hyun, whose popularity rose through the drama, "The Sun that Embraces the Moon," surprised everyone with his humility. In the neighborhood he currently lives in, many neighbors have complimented him on his great manners and humble attitude. The elders call him a "Celebrity with conscience." 

Another associate stated, "After a picture of him playing badminton in a park was posted in April, many fans have been coming to the park to see him. He doesn't mind them coming, but he is just worried that he is being troublesome to the neighborhood."

His new movie, "The Thieves," will be released on July 25.

Kpopstarz

Soo hyun's such a caring guy.. Who wouldn't adore him