[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest myopiceyez4dc

hello everyone!OL and lurkers!to the 37 people!hellooooo :D
the subbed videos will kill me! I'm still replaying and I still get giddy! haha

Guest k_craze

Ah... I m not tired watching this episode over n over again. This is so blissfully happy... Not just DC but FD too, it is drawing out the silent posters, I can imagine the screams all over the world. Thank u xianlie90 n @elfern for the info n vid. I love Sora dorkiness, when she puff up her lips for the shoot. I dun think I can sleep tonight.

Guest lennycsn

Ooohh...this is crazy!!!! the camera is definitely rolling fast!! i cant keep up with what is what, which is which....with LT tight schedule on promoting the album, i think he is insane..looks like he manage his time despite his schedule. he is not letting his time disturb his time with SR. not like last time.

Guest ahduh

I can't believe it. I've been replaying the video since after the live streaming is over. Lol I think there sold be a kiss on the lips next episode since LT APOLOGISED TO FATHER IN LAW and sora is all shy squatting at the side... Kekekekek

Guest k_craze

Omo! Omo! Can u look at Sora smile at the end, it is all happiness! Ok, I know I am posting lots... Just can't contain my happiness for them!

Guest lallinachan

hello! woojung fan here, wanted to ask if you know if Teukso had filming on the night from 11th to 12th: the house from the preview for WooJung looks the same as TeukSo's! We thought it's Jangwoo's dad house because of the voice but the houses basically looks the same. 

Guest k_craze

Lots of love today! I just love how Mr. Park stared at her when they were lying down! And the hug...! 

:x :x

Even the MC's were going crazy! 

8-}

HAHA 

My heart was beating really fast watching today's episode

:D

And is it just me or... because I saw real feelings and emotions coming from Leeteuk when he stared and kissed her? :) 

Guest myopiceyez4dc

I can't believe it. I've been replaying the video since after the live streaming is over. Lol I think there sold be a kiss on the lips next episode since LT APOLOGISED TO FATHER IN LAW and sora is all shy squatting at the side... Kekekekek

Guest mywebfoot

I am bowled over. How is it every episode is better than the last? We waited for 4 months, they had no contact and from the time they resumed until now, they've been blowing us away with every episode. I am spoiled forever, how can there be a better ship than this one???Sora was more beautiful than ever, I agree. Lee Teuk just looked happy. Deeply, truly happy. And together they are soooo romantic. Awwww... and sighhhhhhh.... :x

Guest myopiceyez4dc

sora-shiii, are you eyeing on teuk's biceps again when you leaned on the couch ( @robinblue91's 2nd gif)?hahaha...your appa complimented LT too!cute! :D

Guest robinblue91

sora-shiii, are you eyeing on teuk's biceps again when you leaned on the couch ( @robinblue91's 2nd gif)?hahaha...your appa complimented LT too!cute!

:D

319315_309820752446844_291523118_n.jpg
cr : WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora's Photos
i love his eyes softly looking at Sora....i dont know why but i feel love at his eyes......n his hand at Sora arm....even my heart feeling warm...LOLahhhh love..love..love..a lot love aura from both of them in this episode.:x :x :x
still cant finish watching this episode....my internt running so slowly!! kyaaaa....faster!..damn this server!

Surprisingly... I din see LT blushing today.....

Exactly. I didn't see him blush too. More towards he's a bit shy because there are many people watching them especially the forehead kiss part . Their glances are telling us something. I've a feeling that they've already become an item. But they are controlling it. But their body language shows a lot. When they are walking, their hands are clasping. When they are standing, they are giving a lovely glance to each other and when leeteuk giving Sora's a peek on her forehead, that's the most genuine act that I've ever seen from leeteuk.

Guest myopiceyez4dc

teukie was delighted when sora said she keeps on replaying his solo part in sexy, free and single MV  :)) LT, your wife just knows how to compliment and appreciate you :D